Page 358 of 856 FirstFirst ... 258308348354355356357358359360361362368408458 ... LastLast
Results 7,141 to 7,160 of 17118

Thread: Blatant Gambling Scammer Christopher Mitchell (YouTube/Baccarat/Roulette/Sportsbetting)

Load Metric
    Brown Nose, since you want to be just like Chrissy, here is the Ace medical wrap you need to make the thong that you borrowed from Mr. Bottoms that you used in the picture Elmo posted of you. It includes various colors as well.

Name:  F71E4610-98B2-4FBD-93DA-FCDE8F91B856.jpeg
Views: 382
Size:  27.2 KB
    Name:  90CA920D-8F35-498F-93B5-CD6CD9E2F6ED.jpeg
Views: 395
Size:  139.5 KB

Comments

PROUDBOY MAGA 2024: Brownose Brandon worships Chrissy Prescott. He will do anything it takes to be the ultimate wannabe.

Elmo: Lmao freaking hilarious
    Last edited by PositiveVariance; 03-22-2022 at 02:59 PM.

Load Metric
    Little Kyle is driving around Laguna Beach after checking out of his small, 1 bedroom hotel in San Diego!

Name:  3BDE6F0F-586F-454E-A3C9-741B54BDCFC8.jpeg
Views: 323
Size:  264.9 KB

Wonder if Colt Studios is the final destination??

Load Metric
    Chrissy is LIVE right now and apparently went to Phoenix Airport for some reason?

So not much happened, but an alarming amount of people joined the Circle Jerk right then and there as Chrissy was sending them FB friend requests and payment receipts.

He got at least 3 suckers to join named Max, Richard Hudson and one dope named David Russell. His chat log confirms he’s in Winter Garden FL and below is the only person that matches the name and location , but it may not be the same person. Feel free to anonymously message this guy and see if you can warn him!

[URL redacted]

Comments

TheRivers: No lounge access apparently for the millionaire. Filming right at the gate.
    Last edited by BedWetterBettor; 03-23-2022 at 11:32 AM.

Platinum
    Load Metric
    L.O.L

This looks like some sort of hostage situation.

Of all of Chrissy's terrible ideas, this is one of the most terrible.

"I have a portfolio with abotu 10 cryptos in it" sure sure.

He claims not to focus on the past, yet every time he needs to pull out the begging bowl, we hear of dear departed mother.

Classic Chrissy acting like he was an expert on crypto years ago before everyone else, sure sure.

Comments

TheRivers: I can’t wait for those daily live prayer videos. He’s already trying to be Keith Craft.
    When faced with a difficult decision, ask yourself "What would Micon do?", then do the opposite.

PFA Rookie of the Year Awards
    2012: The Templar (unknown)
    2013: Jasep $5000+
    2015: Micon's gofundme legal defense $3k begging for 100k:
    2018: 4Dragons
    2019: Dutch Boyd: Mike Postle
    2020: Covid19
    2021: SMIFlorida and some sort of shit coins for $50k
    2022: BDubs leaks chums club info
    2023: 22nd Feb 4th Dec Youtube channels removed
    2024: Dustin Morgan wins Chrissy's $1000 contest

Platinum
    Load Metric
    O sweeet Jeebus, Chrissy is now promising a daily prayer session on youtube.

Sounds like something "Keith the mystery man" would promote.

As with his other "ventures" I'm sure he'll stick with it, like Rumble, Patreon, Fitness videos.

He's off to another scam event which he probably got sold on "urgently", claims this is the first time his wife and kid havent travelled with him (and they probably grateful for that).

Interestingly he did namedrop Sharon Lechter who co-authored Rich Dad, Poor Dad and ended up in a legal dispute with Kiyosaki.

Comments

BedWetterBettor: That’s odd that skank and silent bubs didn’t go to Phoenix since they Did go to Cali with him? Was that an old trip or is this a … complete lie? Uhhh huh huh huh
    When faced with a difficult decision, ask yourself "What would Micon do?", then do the opposite.

Silver
    Load Metric
    Hot 🥵 off the press Folks

A couple more dunks called Elmo and Jeff Dime have joined the inner circle ⭕️ 😃

Gold
    Load Metric
    I didn’t watch the hole thing….but every bit that I scrolled to had him repeating the statement….”I make 100K per month and you don’t. Therefore you should want to pay me a measly $99 per month to teach you how to get where I am.” I also liked “I can’t charge a lifetime rate any more. I’m too good.”
    Last edited by TheRivers; 03-23-2022 at 12:11 PM.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by TheRivers View Post
    I didn’t watch the hole thing….but every bit that I scrolled to had him repeating the statement….”I make 100K per month and you don’t. Therefore you should want to pay me a measly $99 per month to teach you how to get where I am.” I also liked “I can’t charge a lifetime rate any more. I’m too good.”

He also said he would not allow someone to pay a year upfront.

Was there any verification during this live stream that these were real people? He rattled off several names in a 20 min period and it is hard to believe he got that many sign ups.

Comments

TheRivers: At least one of the names I could see in the chat on the stream…but I didn’t watch the whole thing and don’t remember seeing any of the others. He likely can’t take the fees up front because the cart system he uses probably can’t support that.

BedWetterBettor: These were generic names like Richard Hudson, David Russell and Brandon(lol) Jones. So maybe 1 or 2 were faked but 1 might’ve been real.
    "It just goes to show the kind of person you are , I got no toe"

Gold
    Load Metric
    And now we’ve got this guy accusing Chrissy of stealing a betting system from his buddy and not giving credit. You know things are getting bad when people are fighting over who owns founder’s rights to losing betting systems.

Load Metric

Unhappy

And now we’ve got this guy accusing Chrissy of stealing a betting system from his buddy and not giving credit. You know things are getting bad when people are fighting over who owns founder’s rights to losing betting systems.

This guy goes on to explain how one of his systems is better than the traditional Martingale.

His System:

1. Watch the table/wheel without playing.

2. Wait for 5 what would have been consecutive losses if you were actually playing.

3. Now you place a bet against the consecutive streak that has occured. (This is your first bet)

He thinks by sitting out 5 consecutive spins and playing the 6th round that your odds of losing that one single hand is the same as losing 6 in a row.

He such bozo. He thinks the Ball has a memory. He thinks past outcomes predict future results. He doesn't realize his one single spin is completely independent of the outcome of previous rounds.

Let's see how long he last with this.

Comments

TheRivers: Yes…very similar to Chrissy’s get one win and sit out three spins strategy…which didn’t last very long.

Load Metric
    Spencer made another video about Vegas Dave.

This loser scammed $750,000 just to his Bitcoin wallet alone in the last year.

Lots of fish in the sea.

They both have Punchable faces.
    Who's face is more "Punchable"? Chrissy Bottoms or Vegas Dave?

And what's up with midgets and scamming?

Platinum
    Load Metric

Imagine being a judge and having those 2 idiots in front of you and having them explain their systems, and then trying to figure out which idiot to rule in favour of.

It would be worth of it only to watch Chrissy's tantrum on yyoutube when he lost.

Gold
    Load Metric
    Was skimming the rest of today’s video and picked up this little nugget….

For anyone who wondered what happened to his sports betting….According to Chrissy he doesn’t do sports betting very often because sports betting is “too risky” and he’s “not in control….the athlete’s are in control.”

And this from someone who just six months ago said that sports betting is perfect because the athletes do all the work and he doesn’t have to. He was going to become the greatest sports better in history and make over 2 million dollars in the coming year. Guess that didn’t work out so well.

We know about his one big parlay win. Wonder what game(s) busted him later on that changed his mind. Must have been one of those Tampa games late in the season when his hero didn’t cover the big spread (i.e Week 18 against the Jets). Also could have been some big parlay bets during the NFL Playoffs.

Comments

zealanddonk: Chrissy is such an idiot.

BedWetterBettor: I still think it was earlier losses like Ohio State and the Astros that put him in such a hole, he needed that parlay win just to tread water. He may have given some back on sports bets since, but doubtful even he lost it all back. Still a loser tho!

Load Metric

Was skimming the rest of today’s video and picked up this little nugget….

For anyone who wondered what happened to his sports betting….According to Chrissy he doesn’t do sports betting very often because sports betting is “too risky” and he’s “not in control….the athlete’s are in control.”

And this from someone who just six months ago said that sports betting is perfect because the athletes do all the work and he doesn’t have to. He was going to become the greatest sports better in history and make over 2 million dollars in the coming year. Guess that didn’t work out so well.

We know about his one big parlay win. Wonder what game(s) busted him later on that changed his mind. Must have been one of those Tampa games late in the season when his hero didn’t cover the big spread (i.e Week 18 against the Jets). Also could have been some big parlay bets during the NFL Playoffs.

I would be willing to bet it was the parlays that busted him. I remember thinking when he hit that 15k parlay it was a good thing because he would keep playing an eventually lose his ass hole.

Christopher Mitchell is no different than a dog that you give a treat to when they do something good. He got extremely lucky and got paid once and likely kept betting the parlays. He keeps going after that "treat".

Parlays have a massive edge for the bookie, the more teams you pick the higher it goes.

The problem is his 5 team parlays. True odds for a 5 teamer to hit at the standard -110 is 31 to 1. The payout is 22 to 1 (can vary depending where you bet).

It wouldn't be that uncommon for a bettor to go 3 "cycles" without hitting a five team winner. 3 cycles multiplied by 31 is 93 parlays. If he was betting as low as $500 per parlay this is 46.5K. In the "short run" the variance is still all over the place. Now, I really dont think he bet that many games but between $500 and 2k per parlay it adds up extremely fast. You know if he had hit another Parlay, he would have showed us. Likely he hit just that 1, then they got him for 10's of thousands.

We know Chrissy is a degen and very compulsive, I wouldn't be surprised on the parlays he went 4 for 5 if he got tilted and went and placed a bet for thousands.

You just wonder, when is this Buffoon going to understand the money is in the scamming, not in being a LOSING Gambler.

Comments

Forum Wars: That is a darn good explanation of the parlay bettor's problem of a big house edge against

Gold
    Load Metric
    Apparently in order to seize this opportunity to meet with all these high powered rich people (who I’m sure will be so impressed by a gambling YouTuber) Chrissy with all his money had to pay thousands of dollars in travel and still had to take a hop through Phoenix to get from Vegas to Denver. That makes total sense.

Name:  F3EA3E98-8AFB-42CE-B833-6A72429590D9.jpeg
Views: 242
Size:  1.36 MB

Comments

BedWetterBettor: Or he’s keeping up this charade to fool the Inner Circle jerks and show them how it’s “no big deal” to jump on a plane, pay him another $500 for a masturbaters mind meeting in Vegas. Where’s the 18K atm transaction Chrissy??

Phantom Limb: Real wealthy people value their time over money. If he were rich, he'd have booked a private jet and saved a day.

Bronze
    Load Metric
    I won't post it here but Steve Weatherford has a number to text him in his Twitter bio (his handle is his name and he's a blue check). Just in case anyone wants to let him know who he's dealing with.

Load Metric

Was there any verification during this live stream that these were real people? He rattled off several names in a 20 min period and it is hard to believe he got that many sign ups.
    Well, I found the REAL David Russell from the live stream! He is FB friends with Chrissy and the other morons in the Circle Jerk. Perhaps someone wants to reach out anonymously and alert him of this board?

https://m.facebook.com/DMRfuture?tsi...&source=result

Name:  56E9068C-5E89-4459-BAB8-D4E87EAE1A23.jpeg
Views: 223
Size:  232.1 KB

He’s a divorced Waiter with two kids in Florida. Would really be a shame if Chrissy scams him for his last dollar after making fun of people like him in the Construction worker video!

Silver
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by zealanddonk View Post

Imagine being a judge and having those 2 idiots in front of you and having them explain their systems, and then trying to figure out which idiot to rule in favour of.

It would be worth of it only to watch Chrissy's tantrum on yyoutube when he lost.
    This actually made me LOL. Well done Zeal.

Silver
    Load Metric
    Don’t need Chrissy Bottoms daily prayer 🙏 Folks , I have my own.

Our Chrissy
    Who art in Vegas
    Hallowed be thy name
    Your scamming come , thy will be done through the world 🌍 as it is in America 🇺🇸
    Give us this day our daily parlay and forgive us haters, as we forgive those who hate against us and lead us not into lines of coke 🤧🤧🤧🤧🤧🤧🤧🤧🤧🤧🤧🤧🤧🤧🤧🤧🤧🤧🤧🤧 but deliver us from martingale
    For you are the freaking BLOAT forever and ever.

Amen 🙏

That should do the trick

Comments

BedWetterBettor: Thought he offered that service for free? Remember his tall tales of people running up to him crying and telling him their dead husband wanted Chrissy’s picture left up? Or the “kid” that they got down on their knees and prayed with?? Complete Lies!

zealanddonk: Can I get an AM?EN Brother Horney?

Elmo: Amen!

Platinum
    Load Metric
    I watched yesterday's live stream nonsense at 2x:
    The other comments include he was asked if he was still buying in Florida and he gives the traditional cocksucker "I've been caught out again" laugh and a feeble "O, this trip relates to that but its a super special secreeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet that only I know, he he"

In typical Einstein math "If you pay $99, I guarentee four weekly wins of $100" followed not long by "I should charge $1000 a month".

Someone asked if they could pay yearly and he said no. This suggests he's either going to change the rate again, or he knows people can really roast him [charge backs, legal action] if its a year long.

He also claimed he is considering doing a daily live session for inner circle, rather than weekly.
    We all know Chrissy's long list of failures, that would just end badly.

Shoutout to Sam who went back to Vegas for a special "Mastermind" session with Stacey for 2 days while Chrissy is out of town.
    Bubs is getting a little brother or sister for xmas, how sweet.

Comments

BedWetterBettor: Nah, that kooch is ruined once Kyle planted his devil seed there. Plus look how old and haggard she looks, and that’s just at 45!

PositiveVariance: Look at how much Stacy has aged just in the last few years. Scamming is a stressful life.

PROUDBOY MAGA 2024: Good 4 her, complicit whore. She easily looks early 50s.

Mrhorney: Is there a money back guarantee on the 4 weekly $100? If so then I’m a signing up

Elmo: Who in their right mind would stick their dick inside Stacy???? Yuck.

Thread Information