Page 314 of 854 FirstFirst ... 214264304310311312313314315316317318324364414814 ... LastLast
Results 6,261 to 6,280 of 17077

Thread: Blatant Gambling Scammer Christopher Mitchell (YouTube/Baccarat/Roulette/Sportsbetting)

Load Metric
    What a glorious day!

Even if he starts a new Youtube, it'll likely not gain as much traction as his previous channel.

It's sad to think that this thread may die, but there are other Youtube channels out there that need to be shut down. If only we had a good stragedy to do so.

Comments

Dan Druff: LOL!!!

The Shrink: It's a sad, sad tradegy!

Load Metric
    Also thinking all of us he banned from commenting are gone with the channel. So we all should get one shot at a great one once he posts content. So start thinking how to make it the best possible.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    FOLKS

There is a Patreon now.

https://www.patreon.com/christophermitchell

The fucker actually wants you to donate money to him.

Name:  mitchell2.png
Views: 250
Size:  879.3 KB

Comments

TheRivers: I’m actually surprised he didn’t do this a long time ago. It’s recurring revenue as opposed to his FB group which is once-off (or…so he claims).

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    The Patreon is especially obnoxious. He's doing this because he can't monetize the channel yet, and the $1000 from the inner circle jerk apparently isn't enough "payment" for putting together narcissistic failvideos.

You're supposed to donate $3-$25 per month to this "millionaire" for making his brilliant content. Amazing.

Gold
    Load Metric
    And…the rebuttal…

Comments

The Shrink: hahahaha so delicious - CM is a total boob and this is glorious to watch

BedWetterBettor: So can’t Lee use the court proceedings where he was found innocent to go after Chrissy for slander? At the very least this is doxxing to encourage revenge from the Circle jerks, which is a veiled threat.

Elmo: The lies he spews from his mouth is absolutely asinine and outrageous.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Annnnnnnnnnnnnnnd we have content!!

This mental (and physical) midget still apparently thinks that Lee is KD.

It's hard to find a human adult as stupid as Christopher Mitchell.

Comments

TheRivers: He also apparently thinks that the restraining order is still intact and completely ignored the reason for its removal.

Quote Originally Posted by TheRivers View Post
    And…the rebuttal…

The amount of schadenfreude I'm getting out of this is through the roof! This is a huge blow to him, Youtube revenue was without a doubt a significant portion of his income.

Comments

BedWetterBettor: Typical scammer mentality, turn the blame on someone else and play the victim. Can’t even admit that he led more people to lose than win , which is why YT concluded this was a scam!

UtahDrone: Schadenfreude Rep!

Load Metric
    And…the rebuttal…

Wait a second...this fucking clown STILL thinks that Kevin Davis is Lee?

Mother of mercy. I gave CM too much credit. I thought that it became abundantly clear that they are different people and CM didn't bother correcting the record because he didn't want to admit that he was wrong. But NO. He actually thinks they're the same person.

Hahahahahahahaha.

I mean, that is amazing. That is just incredible.

I'm curious what KD will say about this because he's no fan of Lee. KD would never want the GOAT himself to identify someone else as the so-called architect of his demise.

But more importantly, CM is slandering Lee. We all know that Lee isn't behind the KD youtube channel. Can you sue, AHoosierA? I'd contribute to the legal fund if it would mean that CM gets his ass dragged into court again.

Comments

BedWetterBettor: Should be a violation of the no contact order if that is still in effect. Maybe that old stupid judge should be watching THIS YT video and levy another bogus verdict against CM this time?

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Yes, Lee could sue here. I'm going to discuss it with him.

Platinum
    Load Metric
    And…the rebuttal…

probably the easiest video UtahDrone can ever make, just splice in "Complete lie" every 30 seconds.

Also, interesting if chrissy's claims are true that he was making on average $40k a month [complete lie] from his channel, given his other claims about monthly earnings.

The other other interesting thing is his claim regarding could afford 6 years with no income?
    Hard to tell if he meant absolutely zero income which means he isnt rich, or if he meant just from youtube in which case hes in a lot of trouble.

O and obvious question When chrissy stated that the judge only ruled on stalking and did not include cyber stalking isnt that also a complete lie?
    When faced with a difficult decision, ask yourself "What would Micon do?", then do the opposite.

PFA Rookie of the Year Awards
    2012: The Templar (unknown)
    2013: Jasep $5000+
    2015: Micon's gofundme legal defense $3k begging for 100k:
    2018: 4Dragons
    2019: Dutch Boyd: Mike Postle
    2020: Covid19
    2021: SMIFlorida and some sort of shit coins for $50k
    2022: BDubs leaks chums club info
    2023: 22nd Feb 4th Dec Youtube channels removed
    2024: Dustin Morgan wins Chrissy's $1000 contest

Gold
    Load Metric
    Just now watched the whole thing. I had previously just posted it without watching it all the way through

Yes I agree…Lee could have a case here. Chrissy gave out his name and the town he lives in. Maybe not as much of a doxing as last time…but still.

Chrissy is really hurting and you can tell. Still trying to get people to join the inner circle. Still talking about how tough his life is. He’s even asking his audience what to do next because he “has no idea“

Also says that he can live for six years based on his bank accounts. This is a guy who recently said he had enoug to afford a 10,000 square foot mansion. If you can do that you should have enough reserve to last for a lot more than 6 years. He made the mistake at one point by showing how much revenue he gets from YouTube….it was less than 4K/month…and that’s in the channel’s end state (37K subscribers). Two years ago he had a lot fewer. His monthly income likely grew from 1K to 4K gradually….so not even close to 1 million overt two years. Of course one could say that having the YouTube channel led to other income (i.e. selling the FB groups and the PDFs and his affiliate link). But even that didn’t equal a million dollars. And even if it did…he clearly doesn’t have that anymore. You can see the worry on his face.

I’m not doubting he brought in a lot of money based on those other factors…but likely not a million. But it could have still been 500K without much of a stretch. So the question then becomes….what happened to that money. Well…..

1. He gambles a lot of it away….we know this
    2. He spends a lot of pointless money on hotels and meals…especially the meals…The amount of food they order for essentially two people is not only a waste of money it’s a waste of good food. I remember when they ordered “The Titanic” for desert at Carmine’s. There is no way on Earth that two people could ever come close to finishing that off. That desert is made for….like 6 people.
    3. He over spent on sports tickets and travel (all last minute)
    4. He gave too much to charity. Well…no he didn’t. But it was fun to type that. :-)

Let’s just all sit back and enjoy his agony.

Load Metric
    This is just about the worst thing that could of happen to him.
    Although the 4k per month he was earning from YouTube was nice, I believe it was probably less than a quarter of what he brought in monthly by having the YouTube channel. It eliminated his other 2 sources of income which were the advertisment for his BOL affiliate link and advertisment for jerk circle.

Keep in mind when someone emails him for "where he plays at online" he not only gives them the link he will sell them on jerk circle.

A guess at what he made last month:
    YouTube $4k
    Jerk circle signups 4k (only 1 per week)
    Affiliate link 10k
    Total $18,000

I wouldn't be surprised if this number was as high as 25k last month.
    The great news it's all gone with the termination of his channel. Well he does still have book sales. So yeah, he's absolutely fucked.

I believe he made 500k over 2 years from all sources of income. YouTube Alone maybe 40k over 2 years.

I was somewhat hesitant about the amount of money that could be made with the affiliate link until Morgenstern posted a screen shot of a single month of revenue (been removed) that was very impressive.

Comments

TheRivers: Correct. THe water faucets in the house can’t dispense water if the water source at the top is cut off by your town.
    Last edited by PositiveVariance; 02-04-2022 at 11:40 AM.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Based upon the amount of comment engagement on his channel, it looked very likely to me that he bought both subscribers and views.

He had a moderate following, but it was by no means a big channel. Zero point zero chance he brought in $500k/year from it.

The $4k/month I might believe, but even that's a stretch.

Load Metric
    I was shocked and pretty disappointed to hear that CM is continuing to defame my character.

When the judge initially issued to TPO (temporary protection order) it prohibited me from contacting CM in any way, including all online methods. If I were to have sent him a text, email, or private message on any social media platform, he could have turned it into the judge as me breaking the TPO.

I have never attempted to contact CM in anyway, prior to the TPO and even after it got dismissed.

I am currently looking into options as I feel from this video alone he has committed defamation.

Comments

PositiveVariance: CM said you said you don't work and are on disability. This should be in court record. Blatant lie by CM

PROUDBOY MAGA 2024: Sue the bastard, you have a lot to go on.

Elmo: Sue him brother. Fuck him.

Load Metric
    I just hope YouTube doesn't give in on appeal. They are making money in his channel. Hopefully they have enough evidence and have someone on staff that knows gambling and can clearly see it's a scam.
    You know he's giving the appeal all he has.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by PositiveVariance View Post
    I just hope YouTube doesn't give in on appeal. They are making money in his channel. Hopefully they have enough evidence and have someone on staff that knows gambling and can clearly see it's a scam.
    You know he's giving the appeal all he has.
    Yeah he does have a nonzero chance of winning that appeal.

I'm guessing he won't, because the ban was based upon a belief that the channel was a scam, rather than a collection of individual violations. However, it's possible the appeal will be read by someone who sees that he has had no strikes since mid 2021, and isn't blatantly violating any TOS, so they could reinstate him. Hopefully not.

Comments

PositiveVariance: Hopefully this will allow them to look at prior scam complaints where victims reported CM but no action was taken at the time.

Load Metric
    His "brand new private fitness group" is a means to shill his MLM products. He mentioned Beachbody and Shakeology at the beginning of the video. Both of those companies are MLM's(pyramid schemes).

Load Metric
    Druff, can you give any info at this time how your radio listener got YouTube legals attention? If it's not an appropriate time to say, I understand.

Comments

BedWetterBettor: Or perhaps do a radio show on this topic and divulge the info or possibly have the Good Samaritan call in??

Load Metric
    Charlie Brown has 2 Patrons so far. Stacy and Brandon? Pene and BJ Bob?

Gold
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by AhoosierA View Post
    I was shocked and pretty disappointed to hear that CM is continuing to defame my character.

When the judge initially issued to TPO (temporary protection order) it prohibited me from contacting CM in any way, including all online methods. If I were to have sent him a text, email, or private message on any social media platform, he could have turned it into the judge as me breaking the TPO.

I have never attempted to contact CM in anyway, prior to the TPO and even after it got dismissed.

I am currently looking into options as I feel from this video alone he has committed defamation.
    Lee, make sure you capture the whole video this time and store it away. I know last time it disappeared before you were able to do that. I think you’ve got a great defamation case here…but I’m no lawyer.

Comments

PROUDBOY MAGA 2024: Definitely !

Thread Information