Page 293 of 856 FirstFirst ... 193243283289290291292293294295296297303343393793 ... LastLast
Results 5,841 to 5,860 of 17118

Thread: Blatant Gambling Scammer Christopher Mitchell (YouTube/Baccarat/Roulette/Sportsbetting)

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by crudebar View Post
    Took 21 seconds out of my life and scanned the video. So another video with no gambling. Educated guess he busted the online roll again and decided..."what the hell, might as well make a video of me making that 100k goal."

19 straight winning days. Haha. Even i thought the red marker would come out for a day or two this month. Wrong. Wrooong. We talkin about Christopher Mitchell!(in my best Charlie Murphy on Rick James voice)

The timing of it is rather peculiar and telling. Wasn’t his bullshit $1K giveaway supposed to end around this time? The 21st if I’m not mistaken? But we all know that tanked and the 7 saps that went for it all went broke like their hero little Chrissy Prescott!

So he has to scramble to make this video fresh off the parlay win and get those last views before the end of the month. Which will amazingly lead to his Christmas/Kwanzakah Holiday special deal to join his circle jerk! Only 100 pesos in honor of his $100k “win” for the month!!

Yep folks, Chrissy boy is going South of the Border for this deal, not just to run from debt collectors and authorities! He wants that sweet Mexico Money as the scam is all but over in the states !

But seriously, lying now about winning the alleged 100k reeks of desperation for views and last minute suckers to give him money for his birthday booty camp!

Comments

zealanddonk: Him and Marty:2022!

Gold
    Load Metric
    Yet another new strategy…because apparently the “100% win rate” on the last one just wasn’t good enough.

With this one he is definitely going to confuse his followers because of all the bouncing between the columns and dozens. But then again…that’s how he gets his affiliate payoff

Silver
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by TheRivers View Post
    Yet another new strategy…because apparently the “100% win rate” on the last one just wasn’t good enough.

With this one he is definitely going to confuse his followers because of all the bouncing between the columns and dozens. But then again…that’s how he gets his affiliate payoff

Getting harder and harder to critique him at this point. This is just comedy. Even with his limited intelligence he has to realize it...but than again.

Load Metric
    In KD's latest video he post text between us, which was the text prior to our debate that I posted here. He also posted the debate in his video...of course NOT including the part where he tried to blackmail me.

I'll go ahead and post the rest of the correspondence that he failed to post......without doxxing his phone number of course

Tell me that last message, showing me the "threat" he got, doesn't sound like KD himself.

Name:  Screenshot_20211221-085545_Messages.jpg
Views: 302
Size:  283.6 KB

Name:  Screenshot_20211221-085556_Messages.jpg
Views: 303
Size:  309.2 KB

Name:  Screenshot_20211221-085601_Messages.jpg
Views: 299
Size:  211.4 KB

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Sanlmar View Post
    On another note and this may sound odd….. I am now lost as to who is who in this thread. Its impossible to just drop in. Who are the principle characters? Who is Druff sparring with and how does he fit in this puzzle.Someone needs to do a wiki-style CM post in another thread.
    I'll try to provide a quick rundown of the main characters:

Christopher Mitchell: AKA - CM or Chrissy. The scammer that this thread is about. Pretend rich guy. Seems to have a long history in scamming/fraud/shady business practices. He's a lying, egotistical piece of shit but you have to hand it to him that he has a lot of tenacity. I've never seen anyone work so hard to be able to say they don't have a J.O.B.

Stacey Mitchell: CM's wife. She's either extraordinarily dumb in believing that CM has some kind of magical gambling formula and thinks this whole thing is legit or she's complicit in his entire scam. More likely the latter because nobody is that stupid.

Christopher Jr.: AKA - Bubs. CM and Stacey's young son. He's probably about two now and still doesn't speak. Possibly on the autism spectrum. Sad to see.

Bob Hesley: AKA - Blowjob Bob. One of CM's followers/supporters/co-conspirators. It's likely Bob and CM know each other from multi-level marketing circles.

Jeff Dime: The guy who created this thread. Jeff burst on to the PFA scene with this thread which has become one of the most popular on the forum. He made some very entertaining videos about CM.

Kevin Davis: AKA - KD, Youtube Scam Exposers, Dustin Mc. A guy with a youtube channel devoted to exposing scammers. Has probably made hundreds of CM videos. Doesn't like it when other people expose CM. Was a poster on this forum for about 6 months in 2020 before he was banned for being insufferable. Accused Druff of cyberstalking.

Dan Druff: AKA - Todd Witteles. Owner and operator of PFA. Tomatoes on the side.

Lee Brad****: AKA - AHoosierA. I'm not going to post his full name even though I know it's been posted a bunch. Lee's a good guy who got mixed up in this stuff in a very convoluted manner. Here's the short story:
    -Lee saw that Bob Hesley was a frequent commenter on CM's videos.
    -Lee found a link to Bob's facebook profile.
    -Lee privately messaged Bob to warn him about CM being a scammer.
    -Bob, being friends with CM, told CM that Lee had contacted him.
    -CM, being the dumbass that he is, assumed that Lee was the person behind the youtube account exposing him (i.e., CM thought Lee was Kevin Davis)
    -CM filed for a restraining order against Lee (CM and Lee both live in Las Vegas)
    -When CM and Lee went to court, KD started a live video stream in an attempt to demonstrate that Lee was not, in fact, KD.
    -Shockingly, the opposite happened: while the court proceedings were taking place, someone in the court found KD's live stream and the judge wrongly assumed that Lee was actually live streaming the court proceedings and was therefore, in fact, KD!
    -I don't know exactly what happened with the restraining order but eventually it was thrown out but Lee was left with a hefty legal bill. I believe it was paid off by PFA somehow.

Card Shark: AKA - crdshk or Robbie. Youtuber who seems to have a very good understanding of gambling, cheating, and gambling history. Started making CM videos which KD did not like.

Double Jackpot: AKA - DJ. Another youtuber who made quite a few CM videos. KD accused him of "beating a dead horse" for making too many CM videos...

Michael Morgenstern: AKA - MM or The Captain. Don't know much about this guy. Ran something called "The Blackjack Army" which appears to have had some scam elements. Before CM, KD's videos were about MM. KD and MM seem to have a long adversarial history between them. MM was recently a short-lived poster on PFA before he asked Druff to delete his account.

Feel free to make any corrections, addendums, or summaries of your favourite bit characters from this Christopher Mitchell multi-verse.

Comments

PROUDBOY MAGA 2024:

Sanlmar: It’s like a blackjack basic strategy card. Deserves separate thread

Crowe Diddly: excellent cliff notes rep

JoeD:

AhoosierA: Appreciate the respect.

TheRivers: This is great! Now we just need actors to play them a and we’ve got one heck of a movie. For Chrissy I’d cast the tiny obnoxious guy drl

PositiveVariance: Excellent

Forum Wars: Excellence. I really wonder how it all ends...

zealanddonk: Top quality as always

Elmo: Excellent!

Quote Originally Posted by The Shrink View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Sanlmar View Post
    On another note and this may sound odd….. I am now lost as to who is who in this thread. Its impossible to just drop in. Who are the principle characters? Who is Druff sparring with and how does he fit in this puzzle.Someone needs to do a wiki-style CM post in another thread.
    I'll try to provide a quick rundown of the main characters:

Christopher Mitchell: AKA - CM or Chrissy. The scammer that this thread is about. Pretend rich guy. Seems to have a long history in scamming/fraud/shady business practices. He's a lying, egotistical piece of shit but you have to hand it to him that he has a lot of tenacity. I've never seen anyone work so hard to be able to say they don't have a J.O.B.

Stacey Mitchell: CM's wife. She's either extraordinarily dumb in believing that CM has some kind of magical gambling formula and thinks this whole thing is legit or she's complicit in his entire scam. More likely the latter because nobody is that stupid.

Christopher Jr.: AKA - Bubs. CM and Stacey's young son. He's probably about two now and still doesn't speak. Possibly on the autism spectrum. Sad to see.

Bob Hesley: AKA - Blowjob Bob. One of CM's followers/supporters/co-conspirators. It's likely Bob and CM know each other from multi-level marketing circles.

Jeff Dime: The guy who created this thread. Jeff burst on to the PFA scene with this thread which has become one of the most popular on the forum. He made some very entertaining videos about CM.

Kevin Davis: AKA - KD, Youtube Scam Exposers, Dustin Mc. A guy with a youtube channel devoted to exposing scammers. Has probably made hundreds of CM videos. Doesn't like it when other people expose CM. Was a poster on this forum for about 6 months in 2020 before he was banned for being insufferable. Accused Druff of cyberstalking.

Dan Druff: AKA - Todd Witteles. Owner and operator of PFA. Tomatoes on the side.

Lee Brad****: AKA - AHoosierA. I'm not going to post his full name even though I know it's been posted a bunch. Lee's a good guy who got mixed up in this stuff in a very convoluted manner. Here's the short story:
    -Lee saw that Bob Hesley was a frequent commenter on CM's videos.
    -Lee found a link to Bob's facebook profile.
    -Lee privately messaged Bob to warn him about CM being a scammer.
    -Bob, being friends with CM, told CM that Lee had contacted him.
    -CM, being the dumbass that he is, assumed that Lee was the person behind the behind the youtube account exposing him (i.e., CM thought Lee was Kevin Davis)
    -CM filed for a restraining order against Lee (CM and Lee both live in Las Vegas)
    -When CM and Lee went to court, KD started a live video stream in an attempt to demonstrate that Lee was not, in fact, KD.
    -Shockingly, the opposite happened: while the court proceedings were taking place, someone in the court found KD's live stream and the judge wrongly assumed that Lee was actually live streaming the court proceedings and was therefore, in fact, KD!
    -I don't know exactly what happened with the restraining order but eventually it was thrown out but Lee was left with a hefty legal bill. I believe it was paid off by PFA somehow.

Card Shark: AKA - crdshk or Robbie. Youtuber who seems to have a very good understanding of gambling, cheating, and gambling history. Started making CM videos which KD did not like.

Double Jackpot: AKA - DJ. Another youtuber who made quite a few CM videos. KD accused him of "beating a dead horse" for making too many CM videos...

Michael Morgenstern: AKA - MM or The Captain. Don't know much about this guy. Ran something called "The Blackjack Army" which appears to have had some scam elements. Before CM, KD's videos were about MM. KD and MM seem to have a long adversarial history between them. MM was recently a short-lived poster on PFA before he asked Druff to delete his account.

Feel free to make any corrections, addendums, or summaries of your favourite bit characters from this Christopher Mitchell multi-verse.
    Amazing analysis as usual Shrink, with the exception of your political posts of a few months ago LOL. One of the best posts of this A++ thread !

Load Metric
    Shrink is a treasure for sure

KD getting possessive of his scammers. Need time to wrap my head around this. It does explain a weird dynamic I didn’t understand

Gold
    Load Metric
    My comment to Shrink’s post got cut off. We definitely need actors to play these folks. Some suggestions:

For Chrissy - the tiny obnoxious guy from “Princess Bride” (also played the obnoxious Blackjack dealer in “Vegas Vacation”)

For Stacy - Charlize Theron

For Bubs - Billy Barty (is he still alive?)

For Bob Hesley - Louis Anderson

For KD - Jack Nicholson (the “Shining” version of him)

For DJ - Mike Judge

For Morganstern - Matthew McConaughey

For Card Shark - Mark Wahlberg

For Lee - John Goodman

For Jeff Dime - Bill Murray

For Druff - can’t decide on this one. James Woods perhaps??

Comments

PROUDBOY MAGA 2024: Not bad other then Walter Sobchak LOL.

RMS9: James Caan for Druff.

zealanddonk: Quality cast, make it so
    Last edited by TheRivers; 12-21-2021 at 11:31 AM.

Bronze
    Load Metric
    For Stacy - Charlize Theron
    From the movie Monster.

Comments

TheRivers: Exactly!!

Silver
    Load Metric
    Took 22 seconds this time. I see he is back at the $100 balance. Hahaahahaaa

Doesn't even have the online cash to even cover his ass that he lost it all anymore.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Our little thin-skinned cyberstalker Karen said that his buddy Chuck -- the one who wrote those defamatory blogs about me in 2013/2014 -- wasn't a scammer.

Uh huh.

Here's a long thread detailing just a few of Chuck's many (low rent and pathetic) scams he's perpetrated over the years, including an ugly XBox repair scam aimed at kids: https://pokerfraudalert.com/forum/sh...ead-**********

All documented with videos and screen shots.

Poor Karen, the supposed exposer of scams, is teaming up with an actual scammer who was banned from this site. Oh, how the pretend-to-be-mighty have fallen!

Load Metric
    I've probably listened to this 5 second clip at least 20 times and nearly choked on my lunch from laughing.

If you want a good laugh. Listen to KD's last video from the 7:10 - 7:15 mark.

Thank me later.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    BTW, this drooling moron KD keeps accusing me of "identity theft".

Here's the definition of identity theft, according to the DOJ:

Identity theft and identity fraud are terms used to refer to all types of crime in which someone wrongfully obtains and uses another person's personal data in some way that involves fraud or deception, typically for economic gain.
    https://www.justice.gov/criminal-fra...identity-fraud

For example, classic identity theft involves obtaining credit cards in someone else's name, using personal identifying information which fools the bank into issuing the card to the fraudster. Obviously I haven't done that, nor is KD even claiming I've done that.

Identity theft is NOT looking up the identity/details of someone who has been threatening you online. Everyone has a right to do that. In fact, if this were a crime, all PIs would be in prison.

In KD's delusional world, he would hide behind the internet, pretend to be in Florida, threaten people's lives, and it would be illegal to find out who he is and where he is. As I said, he's one of the dumbest people in the gambling world, so it's not surprising that he doesn't understand this simple concept.

Platinum
    Load Metric

At least this strategy is somewhat testable since it has specific rules about exactly what to bet on and when.

It is interesting since it is basically a variation of his "best new 100% strategy after 4 tries" earlier in the month, or last month of "base your bet on the last winner".

It suffers from all of his other 100% strategies because the payouts are -ev, and it requires martingaling or mitchgaling once a bet loses.

He hasnt done enough spins [roughly 100) to hit the 4 losses in a row problem that he will eventually run into.

The only other interesting aspect of today's video, is his balance was down to $100.
    No real explanation of why he would withdraww $400ish dollars [or $700 or whatever nonsense amount he was on], especially since if his money was flowing in, why would he need an extra $400 from BOL?

He did throw a coupla "booyah, hollar at you boy"s in, so clearly he was happy about something.
    When faced with a difficult decision, ask yourself "What would Micon do?", then do the opposite.

PFA Rookie of the Year Awards
    2012: The Templar (unknown)
    2013: Jasep $5000+
    2015: Micon's gofundme legal defense $3k begging for 100k:
    2018: 4Dragons
    2019: Dutch Boyd: Mike Postle
    2020: Covid19
    2021: SMIFlorida and some sort of shit coins for $50k
    2022: BDubs leaks chums club info
    2023: 22nd Feb 4th Dec Youtube channels removed
    2024: Dustin Morgan wins Chrissy's $1000 contest

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Created a new thread about Mikki, and moved the posts from this thread about him:

https://pokerfraudalert.com/forum/sh...iar-or-scammer

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Pathetic new KD video which purports to be about CM, but spends most of the time whining about me, again rehashing 8-year-old blogs by a career scammer.

KD just flat out lied several times, claiming to be reading "posts from another forum", when he was just reading user comments on that same blog, most of which were written by the scammer/author himself under different names.

Among the dumb shit that little face-hiding Karen doesn't understand looks so ridiuclous:

"splitthis" has been a poster here for many years, and just recently offered to meet me at the next WSOP.

Toots, the one I supposedly threatened after getting "rejected" in Texas, saw me at a 2019 WSOP event, and we hung out during breaks and caught up. Years before that, her best friend came out here and repeatedly clarified that the story Chuck posted was bullshit.

KD claims to be against scammers, but once he finds one who hates me, he takes the guy's word as gospel, and in fact defends him as a decent guy. Just shows how KD doesn't really give a shit about exposing scammers. This is all selfish, both for attention and to direct people to buy his ploppy sports picks.

LOL at saying a job posting means a hit on someone's life. That's a pretty vivid imagination -- kind of like the same imagination which pretends to be a wildly successful sportsbettor, when in reality you lose every single year.

I don't even know why I'm bothering answering any of this. Everyone knew 8 years ago that those blogs were wildly inaccurate, and written by a career scammer who was exposed here (not even by me) and issued threats when I wouldn't take that info down.

So yeah, have fun with that hyper-inaccurate hearsay in court from 2014, and I'll have fun playing your own voice threatening actual death, serious physical harm, and kidnapping against a wide variety of people in 2020 and 2021.

How you going to explain the fake social media account you created in my name, which links directly back to your IP at the time? Aren't you supposed to be the stalking VICTIM here, not the stalking perpetrator? You realize those IPs are logged, right?

Fortunately you're really dumb, so you will walk into court thinking your 8-year-old blog by a career scammer is unimpeachable evidence against me, and then you'll get a rude awakening.

Speaking of rude awakenings, I got some good news today regarding a certain criminal investigation which might or might not be taking place. Better check with those Palm Beach County detectives if you've actually broken any laws!

Name:  threaten-vegas-grind2.png
Views: 365
Size:  173.7 KB

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Also when are we going to get a video explaining bjbjbjbbjbjbjjb -- aka your fake pitboss e-mail you used to lie to your viewers?

We ever gonna get an explanation for that one, or are you just going to hope everyone forgets?

When are you going to explain your "proof" you swore you had about CM not being in Houston for the World Series, only to be clowned by him when he posted detailed video of his trip there? You quietly deleted that video preview and never spoke of it again.

And you wonder why the "smart people" on this forum don't trust you. I guarantee not a single person here will believe a word you say, until you address these things.

Name:  kd-fake1.png
Views: 382
Size:  233.4 KB
    Name:  kd-fake2.png
Views: 372
Size:  192.7 KB

Keep buying those views, by the way! Must be fun to play pretend, huh?

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    By the way, a common trait of cyberstalking is false accusations. The perpetator tries to damage the reputation of their victim and turn other people against them. They post false information about them on websites and videos. They claim that they are actually the victim of harassment, but post no proof.

In fact, it's estimated that as many as 50% of all cyberstalking cases involve false allegations and false victimization. Often the loudest accuser is actually the perpetrator.

One of us has been repeatedly begging the other to just leave it alone and we both ignore each other. The other one is on a vendetta, vowing revenge, screaming into the microphone with rage about how he'll get even.

Don't worry. Both civil and criminal law operate on hard evidence, not hearsay. And hard evidence is being delivered. I've only presented a fraction of it here.

Load Metric
    With 2022 getting closer I am looking forward to a few things.
    1. KD going to jail LOL
    2. CM making fun of KD going to jail.
    3. CM winning money (with proof) to upset this forum… great entertainment BTW.
    4. CM Joining KD in jail for anything would be great lol

DD Good Luck with bringing KD down we support you!!!!

If we report KD Videos at the same time maybe TY will shut it down for a while.

KD paid for subs and pays for views I wonder if I can pay to have his channel taken down?

Long live Chrissy

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by BaccaratDegen View Post
    With 2022 getting closer I am looking forward to a few things.
    1. KD going to jail LOL
    2. CM making fun of KD going to jail.
    3. CM winning money (with proof) to upset this forum… great entertainment BTW.
    4. CM Joining KD in jail for anything would be great lol

DD Good Luck with bringing KD down we support you!!!!

If we report KD Videos at the same time maybe TY will shut it down for a while.

KD paid for subs and pays for views I wonder if I can pay to have his channel taken down?

Long live Chrissy
    Name:  kd.jpg
Views: 393
Size:  92.1 KB

Comments

PROUDBOY MAGA 2024: A+

BaccaratDegen: KD should be lucky he is a “gay” prison husband will take good care of him.

Dan Druff: coming soon

Thread Information