Page 174 of 856 FirstFirst ... 74124164170171172173174175176177178184224274674 ... LastLast
Results 3,461 to 3,480 of 17118

Thread: Blatant Gambling Scammer Christopher Mitchell (YouTube/Baccarat/Roulette/Sportsbetting)

Load Metric
    Regardless of whether or not he bought that car, I think it's hilarious that he made a whole video about getting a Lexus.

Don't get me wrong, a Lexus is a nice, higher end car. But would a millionaire brag about paying $57,000 for a car? No chance.

Millionaires brag about having Lambos or Rolls Royces.

I've never seen anyone try harder to portray a wealthy lifestyle and fail time after time. Actually, that's not true. The Iceman set the standard for trying to look rich while living quite modestly:

Someone dig up the "#1 N nightclub" promo videos. Those were gold. Maybe CM could learn something from Teddy.

Comments

JeffDime: Well served 400th rep rep! Great stuff as always Shrink!

Forum Wars: Teddy and Chrissy, two of our society's most self-less non scammers

Load Metric
    Re: the car, if your hunch is that he did NOT buy the car, you are 100% thinking the correct way...there is no need to "retrain your brain" or whatever.

Again, this isn't a hunch. I have a BOMB that you guys will like. Not sure if it proves that he doesn't own it. In time this will be able to prove it though.

Should I release it?!!!

EDIT: F It: I'm releasing it. You guys gonna likey...give me about 45 mins...

Comments

The Shrink: Absolutely!

BedWetterBettor: Just don’t Kevin Davis it and release it in 3 weeks!

PositiveVariance:

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Forum Wars View Post
    Re: the car, if your hunch is that he did NOT buy the car, you are 100% thinking the correct way...there is no need to "retrain your brain" or whatever.

Again, this isn't a hunch. I have a BOMB that you guys will like. Not sure if it proves that he doesn't own it. In time be able to prove it though.

Should I release it?!!!

Comments

TheRivers: What Daniel meant to say is...Let’s Go Islanders!!! :)

Forum Wars: I reported what I found, It's really rough. But it's not really questionable. What we know for sure? Chrissy was driving THIS Lexus. We're about to find out if its his, now that we know the VIN

Load Metric
    OK! HERE WE GO! THE CAR OWNERSHIP IS QUITE POSSIBLY FAKE: AT LEAST WE'LL KNOW SOON!

Chrissy's about to have a great or rotten Monday, depending on whether he owns this particular car...

Yes, I said THIS PARTICULAR CAR.

2021 Lexus IS 350 F SPORT.
    VIN: JTHGZ1B25M5041787

Right. So how to I know that it is this particular car that he is showing us in the video.

I thought Druff had beat me to the punch when he showed a thumbnail showing the tire/wheel, since that was the key (Druff was talking about another aspect though).

Even Chrissy himself helped..."an extremely rare, Red one"...what, in the Las Vegas Valley? That shouldn't be too hard to find!

So let's see, there are only two Lexus dealers in greater Las Vegas, and this is supposedly a brand new car, so this car "should" be from one of these two guys:

Lexus of Las Vegas
    Las Vegas, NV, United States · +1 702-942-6600
    Open ⋅ Closes 8 p.m.

OR

Lexus of Henderson
    Henderson, NV, United States · +1 702-997-5903
    Open ⋅ Closes 7 p.m.

For Lexus of Las Vegas, there were no RED ones for sale. Rare, remember!

But, when checking Lexus of Henderson, I found this lovely red baby:

https://www.lexusofhenderson.com/inv...z1b25m5041787/

So, lets see, plenty of pics and a video. Let's see, is there a way to see if this red IS 350 F Sport from Lexus of Henderson is the same car that Chrissy drives around in like a jack ass?

Well, pretell, there is! Lets look at this sort of "digital fingerprint"

Here is the car from Chrissy's video (pay close attention to the 4 things that are circled):

Name:  chr_vid.jpg
Views: 300
Size:  375.3 KB

Now look a the following pic which is freeze frame from video for the Red Lexus from Henderson:

Name:  hend_pic.png
Views: 313
Size:  3.39 MB

Aha! All four elements are in the exact same place! In fact, one element, the red and yellow dots, are there to help a tire technician balance the tires when the tire/wheel combo is assembled. The red and yellow dots are not in the same place from tire to tire, that's really all you've got to know.

THE TWO WHEEL/TIRE COMBOS FROM EACH PIC ARE AN EXACT MATCH! THEY REALLY SHOULDN'T BE IF NOT THE SAME CAR!!!

Ok, so now we know that Chrissy probably "bought" the only red Lexus IS 350 F Sport in the Las Vegas valley.

This is not proof that he didn't buy it. Nope, not at all.

The wonderful thing about this is, if the car was sold to someone, we'll know soon enough, it won't be for sale on the Lexus of Henderson's website soon. I mean, I'm sure it's only still listed because Chrissy bought the car this weekend. I checked Carfax Garage. Hmmm....

Name:  carfx_garage.jpg
Views: 298
Size:  209.2 KB

Chrissy, you will be found out soon! Once a liar, always a liar.

Comments

The Shrink: This is beautiful. Definitely the same car.

JeffDime: Lay it out for Chrissy to play it out! Great info FW!

TheRivers: Well if he did buy it that’s a ridiculous overspend on gap coverage and warranty to go from 46K to 57K. That’s 25% in added sped above the sticker price.

Elmo: Fucking awesome work!

PositiveVariance: Great work. Maybe someone will give them a call to see if it’s still available?

Reno: PositiveVariance rep

Load Metric
    My bad Wars! I had negative checked by mistake. Definitely a POSITIVE!
    Gave you a green positive above to offset the negative.

Comments

Forum Wars: No probs PV, I appreciate it (almost done that before too)
    Last edited by PositiveVariance; 03-29-2021 at 08:25 AM.

Gold
    Load Metric
    One would think that if the car was sold the dealership website would show this. As of right now you can click on the link to actually buy the car. Granted I didn’t go all the way through the process to see if it eventually figures out that the thing is sold. But the fact that it lets you start the process is interesting.

Comments

Forum Wars: Yup, perhaps we can have an interested party inquire about it over the phone ;)
    Last edited by TheRivers; 03-29-2021 at 10:28 AM.

Load Metric
    Uh Ohhhhhh Spaghetti-Os!!

Name:  8A10A84E-3F7B-438A-B80E-D3E9A5F091A1.jpeg
Views: 296
Size:  171.5 KB

Comments

DavidDough: And boom goes the dynamite

Forum Wars: LOLOLOLOLOLOLO

Elmo: Lmao �� priceless work!

nunbeater: nice

Load Metric
    Fantastic job by everyone. You know what they say, a car seat is 9/10’s of the law. Chrissy actually helps further the speculation the car is NOT his by putting the car seat in as “proof” he owns it. In some alternate universe where he just bought this car for almost 60K in cash, he sure as shit would take the car seat out to make this video showing it off to everyone. Chrissy is a dumb shit.

Addl note: no one is jealous here of what Chrissy drives. It’s just about the lies. A guy can drive a 12K or 500k car, it makes 0 difference to me. As long as it’s safe, relatively clean & gets you from point A to B.

Comments

Forum Wars: Waiting for the big ass shit-eatin' grin in his next vid...guy is shameless (and 90% of his followers won't even know it's not really his car!)
    Last edited by JeffDime; 03-29-2021 at 10:05 AM.

Gold
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by JeffDime View Post
    Fantastic job by everyone. You know what they say, a car seat is 9/10’s of the law. Chrissy actually helps further the speculation the car is NOT his by putting the car seat in as “proof” he owns it. In some alternate universe where he just bought this car for almost 60K in cash, he sure as shit would take the car seat out to make this video showing it off to everyone. Chrissy is a dumb shit.

Addl note: no one is jealous here of what Chrissy drives. It’s just about the lies. A guy can drive a 12K or 500k car, it makes 0 difference to me. As long as it’s safe, relatively clean & gets you from point A to B.
    I guess the only questions that remain are:

1. Are we 100% sure that this is the car in the video?
    2. If he had it out for a test drive why was there no salesperson with him? I would think now more than ever car dealerships don’t want people out in new cars on their own
    3. Does the dealership know that he ran a red light and also went speeding down 215 while test driving their car?

And yes...the fact that he felt it necessary to specifically call out the car seat was pretty much a giveaway right there.

Oh...and BTW....didn’t you know that this purchase was just another lesson for the Inner Circle on how to avoid paying taxes?

Name:  0FADC1F9-EDEA-40DF-BBCA-D797D851202C.jpeg
Views: 289
Size:  300.8 KB

Comments

Elmo: Simply epic! I pray to God that those cameras caught him running that red light at the intersection.

BedWetterBettor: I think what will be his excuse when the car is not in a video 6 months from now? “Well I didn’t like the color sooooo I gave it back or too many people follow me after I win so I need something less flashy!

donkey: 2. Test drove a Tesla, just showed them my ID and off I went. They even asked if I wanted to keep it overnight.
    Last edited by TheRivers; 03-29-2021 at 10:21 AM.

Bronze
    Load Metric
    I have confirmed that car was sold:

“Kyle,

That car is sold, we have another one coming in about 10 days but it has a black interior, same red exterior IS350 Fsport.

In stock I have a Iridium with white and black interior.

Or we can order one for you.

Fabian Jimenez
    Internet Sales
    Lexus of Henderson
    7027683249 cell/text
    702-228-7736 main
    Fjimenez@lexusofhenderson.com
    www.lexusofhenderson.com

Comments

JeffDime: Nicely manifested Chrissy.

BedWetterBettor: You mean Sharon the internet not lied to me through chat to get my personal info?!?!? Lies I tells ya! Nah, I had a feeling it wasn’t accurate, I was hoping to bait Chrissy into another video where he slips up again!

Load Metric
    This is too much ������

Name:  11EA6E2E-DE8C-42C1-A07A-891B90FB6FF9.png
Views: 297
Size:  140.2 KB

Real quick. Chrissy, I recommend a booster seat when you drive. You can’t see where you are going and you are missing signs and other important aspects of driving. We know you ran that red light on the 215. Your short dickless statue and feeble physique prevents you from seeing over the steering wheel and your feet pressing the pedals properly.

Name:  8A356C16-C56C-4A42-9429-5F33B9AE3DCC.png
Views: 303
Size:  5.51 MB

I’ve never seen such drama and craziness from one individual such as Christopher Mitchell. I am starting to think that it was the same car we seen at the Henderson dealership.

I tried to get some more information about the test drive at that particular dealership.

Name:  49D33B8D-4A9A-469A-B93B-87A1804233A4.jpeg
Views: 289
Size:  231.6 KB
    Name:  D547B46C-759C-4D8A-96A5-C81BB0C8C2D9.jpeg
Views: 283
Size:  266.2 KB
    Name:  3C4571CB-1C4A-47B1-8779-5E5299756006.jpeg
Views: 282
Size:  253.7 KB

But they didn’t answer my question. I started to look for more information about the test drives now with these dealerships...

Name:  34CCDF36-14FB-4801-A3DC-D2AF72BA328B.png
Views: 286
Size:  1.83 MB
    Name:  5932B5A1-BB2E-4C07-816C-5C470ED7416C.png
Size:  943.6 KB
    Name:  9E99ACE0-2703-404E-B34D-54A16677F675.png
Views: 279
Size:  670.1 KB

He took it home to test drive...smh
    Way to go, Chrissy. Plus you are still offering tax advice?? How? Are you a certified public accountant or tax preparer? You just love scamming and ripping people off...

Name:  2376B7D8-9C73-42D2-9C99-3AE294E0BC04.png
Views: 287
Size:  1.32 MB

You fucked up, Chrissy.

Comments

BedWetterBettor: Yea it’s just a Bot to get your info and have a salesman harangue you to buy another “similar” car.
    Last edited by Elmo; 03-29-2021 at 12:45 PM.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by UtahDrone View Post

“Kyle,

That car is sold, we have another one coming in about 10 days but it has a black interior, same red exterior IS350 Fsport.

Fabian Jimenez
    Internet Sales
    Lexus of Henderson
    7027683249 cell/text
    702-228-7736 main
    www.lexusofhenderson.com
    Regardless, if he got it or someone else. I don’t know the financial situation of Stacy’s parents. There is just no way Chrissy would spend 60K cash on car. Short of winning the lottery, jackpot slot or some rich aunt that just passed that no one knew about, there is just no way Christopher Mitchell spends that kind of cash for a car. Watching these fucking videos forever, you can tell what kind of spender he is. I’m sure his video could be a set up so people speculate and whatever. At the end of the day, whatever the case may be, he is washed up scamming old fucking Queen. Whatever the back of his vehicle says doesn’t change a damn thing.

Edit: out of reps but great work above by Elmo and Drone good stuff. I guess time will tell.

Comments

UtahDrone: Right. His boasting of buying Gap insurance tells you all you need to know. That he is insuring the car against it being upside down when/if he totals it.

Bronze
    Load Metric

“Kyle,

Fabian Jimenez
    Internet Sales
    Lexus of Henderson
    7027683249 cell/text
    702-228-7736 main
    www.lexusofhenderson.com
    I tried the “chat” route first with Ruth

Name:  6B5FA17C-B2AE-4EE1-BDF5-2B3EBDF70614.png
Views: 285
Size:  1.20 MB
    Name:  73E92947-2146-42C3-8020-7739C5D987AB.png
Size:  3.09 MB

Comments

PositiveVariance: Ruth is likely working from home doing these chats for many dealerships, with a master list that may not be current.

BedWetterBettor: Heyyyy she told me her name was Sharon!!! Maybe Chrissy became a car salesman/sex chat scammer now and the car is like Bill Paxton’s scam in True Lies!

Bronze
    Load Metric

“Kyle,

Fabian Jimenez
    Internet Sales
    Lexus of Henderson
    7027683249 cell/text
    702-228-7736 main
    www.lexusofhenderson.com
    Follow up email:

“Fabian,

Can you tell me if a short “man” whose head looks like a tortoise with tattooed on eyebrows purchased this vehicle?

On Monday, March 29, 2021, Fabian Jimenez <assistance@lexusofhenderson.dsmessage.com> wrote:

Kyle,

Fabian Jimenez”

Comments

donkey: People who drive red cars are typically outgoing, vibrant people. They love attention and excitement, and that’s reflected in the color of the car they drive. Sometimes they can be aggressive drivers and like penis in every orifice.

Silver
    Load Metric
    Lmao 😆 at all these posts
    Obviously I can’t contribute to the information you Folks have but what was it a day to tear Chrissy babes a new one on his new car purchase
    Brilliant stuff Folks A+ keep it up 👍

Load Metric
    If Chrissy actually did finance this vehicle for 57k out the door he got absolutely taken.

The dealerships cash price was the same as the MSRP @ $46,525. I can’t believe he would actually pay this price, but let’s say he did.
    $4,100 sales tax. This means he paid about $6,400 for all the optional “Insurance package” add ons that are nearly all profit for the dealership.

We know he negotiated a discount on the vehicle, so this number is actually much higher.

The biggest screwing he took on the car he actually isn’t even aware of. When you obtain financing at a dealership 99 out of 100 times, the interest rate is marked up by the dealership. They have prearranged agreements to add points on the loan that is not seen by the customer. The actual rate may be 5%, the dealer adds on the markup of 2% for a total of 7%. Customer isn’t aware.

2% doesn’t sound like much but when you multiple it by $57k by a 6 year term. So the dealer just made another 4k-5k.

So Chrissy along with the 6k you paid in over priced insurance products, you just gave the dealer another 4k and WERE NOT even aware of it!!!

Mr. Millionaire just tossed out 10k, likely closer to 15k.

Always go to your bank or Credit Union. Same thing with Gap insurance. Most these dealers charge $1200 to $2500 for GAP. My credit union offers it for a one time fee of $299 for the life of the loan.
    Last edited by PositiveVariance; 03-29-2021 at 01:33 PM.

Bronze
    Load Metric
    I chuckle thinking about some dealership employee seeing a flood of inquiries for one specific car.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by DavidDough View Post
    I chuckle thinking about some dealership employee seeing a flood of inquiries for one specific car.
    “We need more BUBS license plates, repeat we are sold Out of BUBS license plates!!!”

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Pretty high chance he took it for a test drive for the specific purpose of making that video.

Very likely we will never see the car again, especially if it sold to someone else.

Comments

BedWetterBettor: I dunno, I still feel he blackmailed Stacey’s parents into buying, financing or co-signing for the car in exchange to visit the grand son and their daughter. He would easily use them as leverage to get a car for “their sake”

Load Metric
    I think at this point most would agree that the car Chrissy showed is the same car that FW found at the dealership. The evidence is very strong.

Until that vehicle is transferred to the new register owner, It’s really tough to say did Chrissy purchase it with help? Did Stacy use 401K money? Or did it sell to a completely different buyer? There are a handful of possibilities until the registration is completed.

It is a possibility that Stacys parents may have co/signed. Possibly showing the parents that he made let’s say 150k last year from the scam. “I can afford to pay for the car, just can’t get it financed.”

I think there is a connection between Stacys parents being in town and the car.

It’s a long shot but was he bribed by her parents? They take the daughter and Bubs to Ohio, in exchange he gets a Lexus?

Comments

JeffDime:
    Last edited by PositiveVariance; 03-29-2021 at 10:44 PM.

Thread Information