Page 158 of 854 FirstFirst ... 58108148154155156157158159160161162168208258658 ... LastLast
Results 3,141 to 3,160 of 17070

Thread: Blatant Gambling Scammer Christopher Mitchell (YouTube/Baccarat/Roulette/Sportsbetting)

Load Metric
    In his recent video, Reptile Chrissy gives us his no bust, no split, no double down strategy AGAIN. And again, it is a NEGATIVE 6 to NEGATIVE 7-percent against the player strategy. Here is where he is wrong (and please don't listen to this buffoon, potential clients):

PFA Fact Checking of Chrissy's 10 Million Dollar Secrets/Commandments/Whatev that shit is

Don't play with idiots: Makes no difference
    Don't ever bust: Will certainly increase house edge against you (by many many mulitples)
    Don't ever ever split: Will certainly increase house edge against you
    Don't ever ever double: Will certainly increase the house edge against you
    You must Martingaie: No effect on EV (but massively increases variance)
    Play with your friends: Makes no difference
    Don't Ever Get Greedy: Actually correct if not counting cards, but only because Blackjack is a negative EV game off the top - so gambling less benefits you more. Just bet 0 for the best strategy in this regard.
    Single - Play by Yourself: Makes no difference
    Double - Play Two Hands: Your money will go away twice as fast
    4-8 Decks - Play 3 Hands: Your money will go away three times as fast

Comments

Christopher Jr. aka Bubs: I'm mildly annoyed by the inconsistency of "Don't Ever Get Greedy" being in green, yet the bottom 2 are in yellow. Either all 3 should be in yellow, or the bottom 2 should be in red!

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Elmo View Post
    Good afternoon Bart,

Welcome to the Thread and thank you for joining us. I have just a few simple questions in regards to your relationship to Christopher Mitchell.

1) How many people really showed up that day for Chrissy’s birthday party? He was bragging about at least 40 but I’m quite sure that the number was not in the range.

2) Did you guys actually go to Sadelle’s and to the Mayfair Supper Club at the Bellagio that day? If you did, was the lunch and dinner comped or paid for by Christopher Mitchell? Or did you and the other guests had to put split the bill?

3) There were rumors stating that Chrissy left his wallet home that day (of all days). Well...he could have just drove 10 minutes to go home to get it or have Stacy bring it to him. Problem solved, right? Did you guys give any money at all to him that day for anything?

4) He was still bragging about the baccarat boot camp at a private location. Did this actually take place and if it did, where exactly was it?

That’s all for now. Thank you in advance and we are looking forward to these answers.
    I think this was posted a few days or maybe even weeks ago. But this guy apparently attended CM’s birthday and has video clips. Sad to say this guy is former military and yet he was too gullible and fell for CM’s bullshit. His name is Penetekoso Peau. He seems to have fallen for CM’s “Christian” facade. One other thing of note, it sure seems as though people are paying their own bill in the last video clip. CM and his whore Stacey, are sitting at their own table.

https://www.facebook.com/ppeau/video...997720288/?d=n

https://www.facebook.com/ppeau/video...064384248/?d=n

https://www.facebook.com/ppeau/video...651031356/?d=n

https://www.facebook.com/ppeau/video...927692895/?d=n

Comments

Dan Druff:

Mrhorney: It’s funny , I would have been totally delighted with those gifts from the big fella , not just the fact that he bought them but he obviously but some thought into what to buy. No good however for our favourite degen who desperately needs hard cash

BedWetterBettor: Good job exploring my reveal of this guy as a mindless Chrissy follower. Really sad that he thinks he will be debt free by following Chrissy’s moronic advice!

Forum Wars: oh man, that's cultish almost

The Shrink: the motherload

JeffDime: Great find!

PROUDBOY MAGA 2024: Nice

Christopher Jr. aka Bubs: Thank you for providing this prime content, you absolute legend!

Elmo: Encore! Encore!

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Great find, RMS9!

So we finally get some answers regarding the birthday party!

First off, I saved all 4 videos to my computer, in case this dude deletes them at CM's request. I have a feeling CM doesn't want any of us seeing this stuff.

It appears that some of our assumptions about the birthday party were untrue. CM did have a number of people in attendance. Wonder if they all paid $500 for this. It looks like some kind of boot camp took place, but it might have been at a separate location, so Bellagio doesn't ban him. It seems Bellagio doesn't want him to teach "students". Perhaps someone should contact Bellagio and show them the video with teaching material and tons of people in one suite?

Clearly the birthday "dinner" was pay-your-own-way, and as RMS9 pointed out, CM and his wife were at their own table.

Has anyone made contact with this dude? I feel bad for him. Doesn't seem like a bad guy. Ex-military, just trying to learn how to win in Vegas, and has fallen for the tricks of a snake oil salesman. Kinda strikes me as perhaps someone who can be reasoned with.

Comments

TheRivers: Boot camp was definitely in the suite. You even see Chrissy’s flip pad there with his “rules” on it.

Load Metric
    Agree with everyone who says he busted out yesterday on the Bitcoin trading. As Druff showed, a mild black swan event is all that is ever was required to produce a "Martingale-style" disaster. He got TWO of these black swan events in the past 48 hours. I know, I know, Bubs probably told him not to trade in those windows of the market, but lets see how mere mortals get fucked trading, shall we?

The man admits he uses 10x leverage which means the market only had to move 10% to wipe him clean out (the 10% move against his position multiplied by his 10x leveraged position = 100%).

If Chrissy bet "up" anywhere in either the green or blue bracketed time periods below, he likely got completely busted out his $2-3K bitcoin account.

Name:  chrissy.png
Views: 305
Size:  89.2 KB

Again, almost any bets on "UP" during those bracketed time periods would have resulted in a complete and total liquidation of our Crypto-Rainman's account. And that is why he so pissed today and showing us through his phone's camera today.

EDIT: Just noticed there is another period between the green and blue bracketed ones where the "UP" bet would have likely dropped 10% before ever going up 0.3%

Comments

JeffDime: +++

PositiveVariance: Good analysis
    Last edited by Forum Wars; 02-24-2021 at 02:46 PM.

Gold
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by RMS9 View Post
    Good afternoon Bart,

Welcome to the Thread and thank you for joining us. I have just a few simple questions in regards to your relationship to Christopher Mitchell.

1) How many people really showed up that day for Chrissy’s birthday party? He was bragging about at least 40 but I’m quite sure that the number was not in the range.

2) Did you guys actually go to Sadelle’s and to the Mayfair Supper Club at the Bellagio that day? If you did, was the lunch and dinner comped or paid for by Christopher Mitchell? Or did you and the other guests had to put split the bill?

3) There were rumors stating that Chrissy left his wallet home that day (of all days). Well...he could have just drove 10 minutes to go home to get it or have Stacy bring it to him. Problem solved, right? Did you guys give any money at all to him that day for anything?

4) He was still bragging about the baccarat boot camp at a private location. Did this actually take place and if it did, where exactly was it?

That’s all for now. Thank you in advance and we are looking forward to these answers.
    I think this was posted a few days or maybe even weeks ago. But this guy apparently attended CM’s birthday and has video clips. Sad to say this guy is former military and yet he was too gullible and fell for CM’s bullshit. His name is Penetekoso Peau. He seems to have fallen for CM’s “Christian” facade. One other thing of note, it sure seems as though people are paying their own bill in the last video clip. CM and his whore Stacey, are sitting at their own table.

I had not seen these before. At least we can now see that the footage that was in Chrissy’s video indeed was from the day of his birthday. You still don’t see any evidence that there were 36 people there...but the “private location” was indeed the suite (the guy says that they just got done with the boot camp...and considering this appears to be in the morning it must have been a very short boot camp). We also know what was in the one gift bag....and hence why he got upset with all the members of his group.

Looked like Bob Hessley might have been there (that old guy in one of the videos was him if I’m not mistaken).

They had to sit apart at Mayfair. Nevada only allows 4 at a table.

Wonder if any of them got COVID from being too close to each other in the suite.

Comments

BedWetterBettor: It’s clear he included wives and GFs in his inflated head count, still looked to be about 9 or 10 total with them included.
    Last edited by TheRivers; 02-24-2021 at 02:57 PM.

Load Metric
    RSM9, great find, yes!

Wow, that's a superspreader event for sure!!! Chrissy might be famous yet!

Comments

BedWetterBettor: Some more Lackeys I spotted there were Tommy Nguyen(was at Biloxi. lost his ass and STILL believes CM!) Rick from his last coaching session, and Jesse from San Diego. In Total about 10 people were there

Load Metric
    Go to 2:11 on that last Facebook video above and play it to the end if you want a laugh at Christopher Mitchell's expense:

For Christopher, do worry man, we aren't laughing with you, we're laughing at you.

Comments

BedWetterBettor: Chrissy looks like a deer in headlights at first when he sees him filming. He’s so startled that when Pene wishes him Happy Birthday, Chrissy actually says “Happy Birthday to you too man”! LOL what a buffoon!!

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Forum Wars View Post
    RSM9, great find, yes!

I can’t take credit for this find. One of the other members on this forum mentioned Pene was the guy wearing CM’s Change your life vlog sweatshirt on Fremont street. I proceeded to search for him on FB and saw he posted these videos. Just glad he hadn’t deleted them so we could all get a true inside look at the bday bash. LOL!!! I do truly feel sorry for him though. Pene seems like a good guy. Seems like a family man. He’s just getting caught up with the “get rich quick” BS that our favorite muppet is selling.

Comments

BedWetterBettor: Yep it’s all your digging ,I just gave you the tools to start, don’t worry about little old me.

Load Metric
    RSM9, great find, yes!

I can’t take credit for this find. One of the other members on this forum mentioned Pene was the guy wearing CM’s Change your life vlog sweatshirt on Fremont street. I proceeded to search for him on FB and saw he posted these videos. Just glad he hadn’t deleted them so we could all get a true inside look at the bday bash. LOL!!! I do truly feel sorry for him though. Pene seems like a good guy. Seems like a family man. He’s just getting caught up with the “get rich quick” BS that our favorite muppet is selling.
    All out of reps but great job RMS! It was BWB who found his name and using that info you found the videos. That is awesome and why I love the forum and the thread so much. It is a collaboration. Everyone contributes in their own way. Each person has different strengths and styles. It is a unique thing for basically a bunch of strangers (although I feel like I know you guys). No one is looking to out shine anyone. We’re all just trying to get more and more unearthed about this fuckhole.

Comments

BedWetterBettor: Funny enough Jeff I was trying to watch your video when the Chrissy video auto played and I saw the YT comment from Pene !

Forum Wars: Absolute

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    Great find, RMS9!

So we finally get some answers regarding the birthday party!

First off, I saved all 4 videos to my computer, in case this dude deletes them at CM's request. I have a feeling CM doesn't want any of us seeing this stuff.

It appears that some of our assumptions about the birthday party were untrue. CM did have a number of people in attendance. Wonder if they all paid $500 for this. It looks like some kind of boot camp took place, but it might have been at a separate location, so Bellagio doesn't ban him. It seems Bellagio doesn't want him to teach "students". Perhaps someone should contact Bellagio and show them the video with teaching material and tons of people in one suite?

Clearly the birthday "dinner" was pay-your-own-way, and as RMS9 pointed out, CM and his wife were at their own table.

Has anyone made contact with this dude? I feel bad for him. Doesn't seem like a bad guy. Ex-military, just trying to learn how to win in Vegas, and has fallen for the tricks of a snake oil salesman. Kinda strikes me as perhaps someone who can be reasoned with.
    I agree, I think if we contact the Bellagio Chrissy may be in big trouble. Many of us have speculated that Chrissy has been told "No Filming/No coaching" at the Bellagio. It was really hard to see the number of people in the room. More than 7, but less than 40.

Chrissy takes every opportunity to film when people are there to see him. This reinforces my belief (as well as others) that the Bellagio did tell him "No filming/No coaching". I can not think of another possible reason why Chrissy would not film inside the suite when people are there to see him. I think the same is also true for Mayfair, even though they were all spread out, I believe he would have walked around to several tables to socialize while filming.

I think having it at his Bellagio suite was actually NOT his first choice. I think he did this so he could control who he let in the room. I believe he truly thought the haters were going to find the location and crash the party. He likely had it at the suite at the expense of "No filming".

I think the more of us that send the video to Bellagio the better.

As far as Pene, man he really seems like a good dude. Its to bad he is falling for this shit.

Comments

BedWetterBettor: Remember when we thought Bob was a nice old man? Don’t give too much credit, but yes I do feel bad cuz he has kids. I don’t think contacting him would be wise, let him come to us once he learns his lesson then we can help like with Rick Lee & Bart

Forum Wars: yup
    Last edited by PositiveVariance; 02-24-2021 at 04:49 PM.

Gold
    Load Metric
    In his recent video, Reptile Chrissy gives us his no bust, no split, no double down strategy AGAIN. And again, it is a NEGATIVE 6 to NEGATIVE 7-percent against the player strategy. Here is where he is wrong (and please don't listen to this buffoon, potential clients):

PFA Fact Checking of Chrissy's 10 Million Dollar Secrets/Commandments/Whatev that shit is

Don't play with idiots: Makes no difference
    Don't ever bust: Will certainly increase house edge against you (by many many mulitples)
    Don't ever ever split: Will certainly increase house edge against you
    Don't ever ever double: Will certainly increase the house edge against you
    You must Martingaie: No effect on EV (but massively increases variance)
    Play with your friends: Makes no difference
    Don't Ever Get Greedy: Actually correct if not counting cards, but only because Blackjack is a negative EV game off the top - so gambling less benefits you more. Just bet 0 for the best strategy in this regard.
    Single - Play by Yourself: Makes no difference
    Double - Play Two Hands: Your money will go away twice as fast
    4-8 Decks - Play 3 Hands: Your money will go away three times as fast
    And let us not forget that if you play three hands you also need three times the bankroll (never know when you’ll hit that sixth martingale on all three. (I proved in my simulation that it can happen in a single shoe.).

Seems so long ago that he was retiring from Blackjack and Baccarat. Oh wait...it was only a week ago. Oh well

Comments

Forum Wars: LOL. I see Baccarat making a comback soon!

BedWetterBettor: He can’t afford to play high limit baccarat, so he’s fleecing the suckers at low limit BJ for now. His next scam will be penny slots!

Silver
    Load Metric
    Folks , don’t dishearten Dum Dum , I don’t want him to retire , just to make sure that suckers don’t hand any money over to the fuckwit.
    Were it not for the mythological Chrissy COVID hitting the world 12 months ago i wouldn’t be here at all as I wouldn’t have been furloughed and found Chrissy (can’t remember how as I don’t ever recall searching for retarded semi literate homosexual Christian scamming baccarat conmen) but I still found him.

Thanks to Chrissy I discovered the incomparable Lord Jeffrey of Dime and then from there onto PFA and the year has flown by , I owe a lot to Chrissy.
    He has made me realise that as pitiful as my life has been the last year , well there are always the Mitchell’s

Maybe it’s the Marquis De Sade in me but I absolutely love the videos as they get more and more silly and desperate as time goes by as he begs and pleads for money to join the inner circle and see him morph from The Baccarat King 👑 to the Emperor of Blackjack and now the Billy Big Balls of Bitcoin , if he has lost his arse on the recent crash as suggested , where does he go next?

It’s a bigger story plot since who shot JR , flogging Kirby vacuums maybe?

It’s also good to see new Folks appear on PFA saying how Chrissy rear ended them , so Chrissy everyone knows you are an avid reader of this brilliant site , I am only speaking for myself but keep it going brother , I need you 👍

Load Metric
    Good afternoon Bart,

These videos are super interesting. A few observations:

-There were more people at the boot camp than I thought - at least 20 people in that suite. I figured CM was full of shit and maybe a handful of people would have attended.
    -Amazing to hear the conversations going on around them. If you listen closely you can hear murmurs of "martingales" and "systems." It must be what it's like walking through a Flat Earth convention - people everywhere talking about something that is objectively false and ridiculous as though it is true and serious subject matter.
    -As mentioned already, this Pene guy seems very nice and sincere. Notice him walking around addressing everyone by first name. These are people he probably just met and he's taken the time to get to know everyone and be friendly. He's certainly no genius but he's not cognitively impaired. However, he seems to be extraordinarily naive and gullible. The reverence he has for CM is actually embarrassing (calling him "Sir", bringing him those gifts, trying to get him a sponsorship with that Run Gum company). He wants to believe in CM so badly which makes it all the more scummy for CM to take advantage of him. Meanwhile, CM is quite dismissive of Pene in the first few videos, acting like a goddamn celebrity. Disgusting ego.
    -Pene is the very definition of a Pollyanna. Another hint is that he seems to be involved in a few multi-level marketing ventures. I got the impression that all of those gifts were from MLM products he is selling. He puts too much faith in people. That's going to serve you well a lot of the time but then people like CM will come along, quickly make you out to be a rube, and have no qualms about squeezing every penny out of you that they can.
    -In the last video at the end, CM is absolutely blasted.
    -I sure hope Pene figured out that CM is a fraud. As someone has mentioned, the whole thing resembled a cult. Amazing stuff.

Comments

JeffDime: +++

PROUDBOY MAGA 2024:

Forum Wars: You make very good observations Shrink

PositiveVariance: Good stuff

Elmo: Great points!

BedWetterBettor: Pene still posts CM bullshit videos on his page. He is definitely networking hard at that Booty Camp and it seems he has enough money to afford so many gifts for total strangers. I’d say he gets what he deserves if he loses and let him ask for help

Gold
    Load Metric
    It’s certainly understandable why we would have all come to the same conclusion about the number of attendees at that event. The video that was made by Chrissy the weekend of the party was extremely bizarre. You had the whole reference to a “private location” (which turned out to indeed be the actual suite). You also never saw in that video anything more than 7 people. Chrissy has always been about testimonials and providing proof wherever he can that he is the “real deal.” It made no sense for him to hide this. But I guess there may have been heat from the hotel to worry about if they saw that he had that many people in the suite...or potentially a problem with doing the “coaching” there.

This guy Pene is definitely a follower and apparently the only one who brought gifts (hence the tirade that apparently happened in the FB group). I think Chrissy as counting on seeing at least $20K coming from this event and that’s why he didn’t bring money with him. When that didn’t happen it was likely very embarrassing for him to then have to borrow money from one of the attendees.

Certainly this revelation that people actually showed up doesn’t change much in terms of Chrissy’s “real deal” status. It just shows that there are more gullible people still falling for his losing systems and and other scams than one would hope for.

One thing that I actually liked in that video from the suite is that we actually got to see a little bit of Stacy’s personality coming out. She definitely presents herself in a much more believable manner than Chrissy does. I don’t know if she’s truly a driver of any part of the scam or if she just is stuck supporting him, But you saw in there that she actually was taking the time to get to know a few people a bit. Definitely not declaring her to be innocent in all of this. But this is maybe the most we’ve seen from her while actually just being herself.

Comments

UtahDrone: And in the last Facebook video from Pene, Chrissy is slurring his words. He doesn’t drink, he doesn’t do drugs, he doesn’t do gay porn, he doesn’t scam people, and he wins 100% of the time.
    Last edited by TheRivers; 02-25-2021 at 08:26 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by TheRivers View Post
    You also never saw anything more than 7 people.
    I most definitely saw more than 7 people. I could probably count 20 people in his suite in the first video. Which explains how he's still got fuel to keep the scam going. Keep in mind that far from all of his victims showed up, and that they had to pay a 2nd fee to avoid getting kicked from the cult. I wonder if he's asked for a 3rd fee since Bart left.

Comments

TheRivers: I meant in the video Chrissy put out the day of the event. You saw 7 people in that one. It is in this video that has now been discovered that you see more.

BedWetterBettor: Either way, we just gave KD the evidence he needs for his next video and he will probably say HIS TEAM of researchers found the videos! It’s been 2 weeks and KD is desperate for solid material!

Silver
    Load Metric
    Any early masters tips Mr Jeff?

Not the place to ask I know but until the golf 🏌️*♂️ tipping channel goes live this is the only place I can track him down.

I’ve had a few each ways
    Bryson 12/1
    Dustin 8/1
    Tommy 50/1- big odds that one which seems strange as he plays Augusta well
    Jon Rahm- 12/1

Probably have a couple of cheeky outsiders who miss the cut just to keep me interested maybe Sung at 40/1

Comments

UtahDrone: Here’s a masters tip Mr. H... don’t take Tiger

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Mrhorney View Post
    Any early masters tips Mr Jeff?

Not the place to ask I know but until the golf 🏌️*♂️ tipping channel goes live this is the only place I can track him down.

I’ve had a few each ways
    Bryson 12/1
    Dustin 8/1
    Tommy 50/1- big odds that one which seems strange as he plays Augusta well
    Jon Rahm- 12/1

Probably have a couple of cheeky outsiders who miss the cut just to keep me interested maybe Sung at 40/1
    Had a bit of an accident yesterday (fell down stairs) but I’ll be ok. I’ll send you a pm. There is a wagering thread in flying stupidity section that I post my picks on. Druff will prob move your post there for continuity.

Comments

Forum Wars: Ouch, glad to hear it's not too serious

Silver
    Load Metric
    Found you 👍 You have your fair share of ill 😷 wind Jeffrey , I wait with eager 🤩 anticipation for your tips 🏌️*♂️

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Mrhorney View Post
    Found you 👍 You have your fair share of ill 😷 wind Jeffrey , I wait with eager 🤩 anticipation for your tips 🏌️*♂️

Yes Mr H, Karma is fucking me right in the ass with a tiny white prick. Must be all those mean posts & videos I made about this Homosexual philanthropist who is just trying to change people’s lives.

Load Metric
    And the deflecting of the word Scam continues by Chrissy. Today’s mud slinging is on some real Estate investor.

Is this guy a Scam Artist? Like the old saying goes, Takes One to Know One!

Thread Information