Page 14 of 854 FirstFirst ... 41011121314151617182464114514 ... LastLast

Thread: Blatant Gambling Scammer Christopher Mitchell (YouTube/Baccarat/Roulette/Sportsbetting)

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by AhoosierA View Post
    Unfortunately he pulled me into this further than what i actually wanted to be, but hopefully this will lead into me being able to help shut this mutt up.
    Hoosier, I am sorry to see that you got pulled into this by this absolute numbskull. This is the first time I wish Christopher Mitchell was actually a millionaire so if someone sued him they could get something other than prop money. Talk about foreshadowing at around the 39:20 mark on his “Friday Night Live” show he explains having no assets because rich people don’t “technically” own anything so when they get sued there is nothing to take. Sadly I don’t think he gets residuals for his solo performance in “Minute Man Big Loads #34”.

When I watched the video I was like this seems like a good dude and I’m sure I wasn’t alone. Do we know if he pulled the video or if YouTube did? I think as skeptical as I am about YouTube doing the right thing this has to be taken seriously by them. Please keep us updated. At the same time I know CM reads this thread so I know you got to keep some stuff off here. Thanks man.

Last edited by JeffDime; 05-17-2020 at 01:02 PM.

Load Metric
    He pulled the video.

The PI was contacted by Kevin & myself and the PI told hik to take the video down, or at least the portion with my NPI in it, largely becauae i believe the PI can be held accountable for giving out the NPI

Comments

JeffDime: Seems like he knew he was on the wrong side of this thing pretty fast.

Load Metric
    He pulled the video.

The PI was contacted by Kevin & myself and the PI told hik to take the video down, or at least the portion with my NPI in it, largely becauae i believe the PI can be held accountable for giving out the NPI

How in the hell was he able to get enough of your info to get your ssn?

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Tellafriend View Post
    He pulled the video.

He hired a private investigator.

In my past profession i was a skip tracer and had a lot of the same tools a PI would have. When i was a skip tracer if i had basic info like name & DOB or name and city they lived in (depending on the uniqueness of the name and te size of the city) i could find your SSN, your mom and dads personal info including their ssn, etc.

Banned
    Load Metric
    Unfortunately he pulled me into this further than what i actually wanted to be, but hopefully this will lead into me being able to help shut this mutt up.
    Let's set the record straight, as my upcoming videos will and hopefully I can come back on Dan's show again just to show how deep this rabbit hole is. Hoosier was dragged in because he tried doing something good by reaching out to very elderly man following CM on his facebook page. However what he didn't know and we found out today is, he reached out to a 1 of 2 of CM's fake FB accounts he created using Bob Hesley's name and pic both created in 2019 and the REAL Bob's was created in 2009.
    While trying to alert the real Bob to the scammer known as Christopher Mitchell, it was actually CM himself he was messaging. This is how CM got his name, info and ignorant conclusion that it was really me contacting him. So Christopher used that info, filed fake harassment charges with Vegas police and thus found an unethical Private Investigator that illegally supplied Christopher more background information that was allowed under state laws. Withing 30 minutes of watching CM's video today, I contacted hoosier using number shown on video, alerted him in which we immediately got video taken down. Both he and I are working to make sure that legal action is taken against Christopher Mitchell and DE Becker Investigations firm.
    At no point did I know Hoosier prior to today or that he reached out to Bob Hesley. However, with my vast experience, it was very easy to put the pieces together with FB search and fact checking with Hoosier. I do not want anyone pointing the finger at myself or my team for Hoosier's involvement or what CM did to him. Nobody is more pissed off about this then myself. Like I said, this is as deep as a rabbit hole as Michael Morgenstern was and the whole story needs to be told. This includes the amount of fake Facebook accounts he has using other peoples (mostly elderly and foreigners) names and images. He's created in order to tout his dissolved MLM businesses and Baccarat strategy scams. The amount of fake accounts on youtube he has created, as evident in his past channel that was terminated from his MLM business that was dissolved by court order. The amount of fake profiles he's used on Amazon in order to give his 5th grade level books 5 star reviews.

As much as I'm sick of seeing and hearing Christopher Mitchell, it's events like today that rejuvenate my desire even more to bury this scammer once and for all

Comments

JeffDime: Well said.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Tellafriend View Post

He hired a private investigator.

In my past profession i was a skip tracer and had a lot of the same tools a PI would have. When i was a skip tracer if i had basic info like name & DOB or name and city they lived in (depending on the uniqueness of the name and te size of the city) i could find your SSN, your mom and dads personal info including their ssn, etc.

I would imagine it’s not to difficult to get. Is it legal to share is another question?

“Without permissible purpose there is no legal way to obtain the social security number of an individual. If a private investigator or a company is telling you they can do this without permissible purpose, they are unequivocally saying they can get you the number illegally.”

Load Metric
    You know he is desperate when he is giving away a $100 bucks.

Name:  6DB9BE11-BCF5-41E9-875B-966550737E22.png
Views: 428
Size:  3.72 MB

After talking about what a good Christian he is for months and how much he gives away this is the first time he ever had a “giveaway”. Tune in to see which one of his fake profiles wins the fake C-Note.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    What a fucking dumbass Christopher Mitchell is.

I remember him crowing a few days about how his "legal team" found out all of Kevin Davis' info, and how Kevin would be exposed.

Little did I know that this retard erroneously fingered one of our Pokerfraudalert Radio listeners as being Kevin, and spent good money on investigating and doxxing an innocent man.

AHoosierA didn't even know Christopher Mitchell existed until reading this thread. This delusional retard Christopher simply can't accept the fact that there's a large number of people who dislike him, and that it's not a bunch of fake accounts of Kevin's being critical of him.

BTW Christopher, deleting your video doesn't hide it from YouTube administration. Doxxing with SSNs is illegal, and very against YouTube terms or service. Say goodbye to your precious channel, dummy.

Comments

JeffDime: That’s A Bingo!

Forum Wars: Wow. Yes, Druff is right, this could be a self inflicted Silver Bullet for CM

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    BTW Chistopher, I'm an honest guy and have a great rep for being straightforward and truthful in poker for the past 20 years, so listen up.

The guy you exposed today is NOT Kevin Davis. I met AHoosierA (the guy you exposed) in person at the World Series of Poker. Totally different guy. AHoosierA lives in Vegas, Kevin lives across the country. As you heard on Kevin's video today (don't pretend you ignore Kevin's channel, because we know you watch every minute of it), they were on the phone together, and those were two very different voices.

You got this one very, very wrong. I didn't know Kevin until a few weeks ago, and I have known AHooiserA for far longer than that.

Kevin is so much in your head that now you're attacking innocent people because you believe all of your critics are him.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by JeffDime View Post
    I would imagine it’s not to difficult to get. Is it legal to share is another question?

“Without permissible purpose there is no legal way to obtain the social security number of an individual. If a private investigator or a company is telling you they can do this without permissible purpose, they are unequivocally saying they can get you the number illegally.”
    There are laws/regulations that private investigators need to follow. I'm pretty sure exposing NPI (Non Public Information) to someone is against those laws/regulations. Not a lawyer though so idk. We'll find out though once i get some legal guidance.

At the top of the report that had all of my personal information it did say "For Private Investigator uae only"....and from my knowledge, CM is no PI, so how did he obtain it? From the PI illegally sharing it with him

Banned
    Load Metric

Load Metric
    Christopher Mitchell is live right now on his Youtube channel.

Load Metric
    I know, I commented on his live stream:

Name:  cm.jpg
Views: 411
Size:  43.2 KB

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Dustin Mc View Post
    Wow, what a day. I can’t believe the PI wouldn’t just say we don’t discuss our clients or work product. It’s amazing how much he was willing to go back and forth. Seems pretty evident he knew he fucked up and was trying desperately to placate both yourself & Hoosier. Crazy stuff man. I feel bad what happened to Hoosier but it’s really amazing the information that was unearthed in one day.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Forum Wars View Post

He quickly deleted your comment. How do you like the cash counter in the background? Nice little prop.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Forum Wars View Post

It got deleted real quick.

Comments

Forum Wars: Comment still shows for me...

Load Metric
    This guy just let his baby stick a $100 bill in it's mouth. Jesus Fucking Christ he's an idiot

Load Metric
    This guy just let his baby stick a $100 bill in it's mouth. Jesus Fucking Christ he's an idiot
    LOL.

Name:  cm2.jpg
Views: 448
Size:  21.4 KB

So ironic, he said he hadn't ever met Vegas Dave and didn't even know who he was...

Load Metric
    Name:  B120BCFD-E80E-45F2-994B-B12DC20955D3.png
Views: 407
Size:  434.8 KB

Hold on to your tits for the next revolution in Sports Handicapping. One night on google & Christopher Mitchell is going to make Ace Rothstein look like a jabroni.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Dustin Mc View Post
    It's kinda weird how, after watching this vid, the most memorable name that I'm gonna remember years past when this shit is over is William's.

Dustin, maybe bleep that shit out next time? I mean, if he doesn't mind, obv no big deal, but its weird to keep hearing the same 3 word name over and over and over in a vid about a scammer, and for that guy not to be the scammer. At least kill the middle and last name.

People remember shit weird, its just how the brain works. You don;t want to keep saying an innocent guy's name, much less an innocent guy who's also a victim's name, dozens of times in a public video. Just my opinion.

Otherwise, fuckin' A, great job all around.

Thread Information