Page 452 of 854 FirstFirst ... 352402442448449450451452453454455456462502552 ... LastLast
Results 9,021 to 9,040 of 17065

Thread: Blatant Gambling Scammer Christopher Mitchell (YouTube/Baccarat/Roulette/Sportsbetting)

Bronze
    Load Metric
    Name:  Screenshot CM FB April Hill Smaller Group.png
Views: 282
Size:  11.7 KB

This comment by April Hill on CM's poetry post on FB confirms that the $499 group is much smaller than the $99 group of broke douchebag losers.

More importantly, today is the first Sunday night that this small devoted group of true believers will be getting together to follow the Goat's bets and get "filthy rich" as described by CM.

Man, I'd love to see a video recording of what happens tonight.

Comments

BedWetterBettor: We know Zach will be recording it. Hopefully someone else with an actual brain will record it too in case things go south again(and they will). My money's on Chris Bird brain being the other one who records his losses with the Bloat!

Gold
    Load Metric
    Chrissy excuses on why there is no refund the first time he doesn’t make $500 back for the members of the group…Go!!

My guess…let’s say there’s a month where they all have a big losing night in the first week (like what happened a week ago) and now he knows he’s going to have a problem getting to $500 ahead…he will start aggressively having more sessions (more than anyone possibly has the time to attend) and then say the refund is voided because a person couldn’t be online for all of his sessions. Of course this can backfire as well because more sessions means potentially more losses and more unrest.

Comments

BedWetterBettor: I was too 'tired' the past 364 days to refund your money!

Tariq Reed: At a minimum, each person will have to at least attend every Sunday session and bet large enough amounts to potentially make that $500. But getting a $500 refund after losing maybe $2,000 seems pretty stupid.

RMS9: “I had this bright shining light in my face and I was distracted. So I’m not going to refund tonight’s session because it was the lights fault.” - The Billy Goat
    Last edited by TheRivers; 09-04-2022 at 09:36 AM.

Bronze
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by TheRivers View Post
    Chrissy excuses on why there is no refund the first time he doesn’t make $500 back for the members of the group…Go!!
    That's obv! "You did it wrong!" "You didn't follow directions!"

Comments

BedWetterBettor: I think he burned that bridge on those 3 consecutive losing live streams! How about “Welllll… They changed dealers right when I was going to bet Red but the new dealer changed it to Black derrrp!”

TheRivers: Don’t think he can use this one. If he himself loses during the sessions then it wouldn’t matter if others follow directions.

Bronze
    Load Metric
    Name:  
Views: 
Size:

This is the POV of his gay counter parts as he stiffs them firmly for some unrecorded ass play. We all know there’s a few of these sessions back in the archives of his disgusting life.

Comments

BedWetterBettor: Even the “bling” looks like CZs. No glisten or shine to them. He could of course provide the gem appraisal on it, but he won’t cuz it’s fake just like him!

PositiveVariance: Zoom in on his arm. I bet he uses Stacy’s razors when he shaves his arms.

Load Metric
    come on Krissy The Billy Goat, let's see them authentication papers and receipt you got with the fake Rolex, and make sure to live stream your inner circle jerk session tonight on YT, and also make sure to start them bets at $100 and then do some Mitchellgaling chasing them losses, you know that shouldn't be a problem for the guaranteed best gambler of all time multi millionaire ...

Comments

The Boz: Great opportunity for someone to call him out again on FB before being banned. Or better yet, send a message to everyone who likes his post asking them to challenge him. Of course they won’t.

Platinum
    Load Metric
    Thats always been the thign with Chrissy, he needs that adoration from strangers.
    Assuming the watch is real and did cost $50k, why pay so much more than he needed to?

A much more genuine approach would have been to have purchsed a standard $8k rolex and just claim he donated the other $42k to charity.

Comments

The Boz: Because he doesn’t have $50k in real cash to his name.
    When faced with a difficult decision, ask yourself "What would Micon do?", then do the opposite.

PFA Rookie of the Year Awards
    2012: The Templar (unknown)
    2013: Jasep $5000+
    2015: Micon's gofundme legal defense $3k begging for 100k:
    2018: 4Dragons
    2019: Dutch Boyd: Mike Postle
    2020: Covid19
    2021: SMIFlorida and some sort of shit coins for $50k
    2022: BDubs leaks chums club info
    2023: 22nd Feb 4th Dec Youtube channels removed
    2024: Dustin Morgan wins Chrissy's $1000 contest

Cubic Zirconia
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by zealanddonk View Post
    Thats always been the thign with Chrissy, he needs that adoration from strangers.
    Assuming the watch is real and did cost $50k, why pay so much more than he needed to?

A much more genuine approach would have been to have purchsed a standard $8k rolex and just claim he donated the other $42k to charity.
    i have no doubt that rolex is fake,you cant buy a rolex at retail the last few years the markets gone crazy,none for sale in shops apart from maybe the odd undesirable watch,if you had money you would never buy a datejust as thats an entry level watch but as he has no class or clue he thinks hes acting classy.what an idiot he is.

Comments

TheRivers: Plus why would you buy a Rolex to wear with the kind of clothes he wears? Not exactly matching style levels.

zealanddonk: Keithy or one of his friends probably sold it to Chrissy at a healthy mark up

Load Metric
    ok guys i'm gonna take a page out of YTSE playbook and say we have to be a little more pro active (maybe you already have ) and start reporting him to authorities, today i started with the IRS, he has been charging consultant fees and not paying tax on said fees (income), today i accomplished printing . filling out and mailing form, i did not see a way to enter it electronically, i hope the rest of you will follow suit if you haven't already, i noted in the form that he has been doing this for 3 yrs.
    linked his website, YT page, instagram and FB page, and in the next following days will make complaints with FBI and US gov. scam alerts

again i did not see a way to enter it electronically so here are the links

generic page with link https://www.irs.gov/individuals/how-...fraud-activity

direct link ( pdf ) from page above https://www.irs.gov/pub/irs-pdf/f3949a.pdf

P.S. i put his occupation as "scammer"

Comments

The Boz: Remember what finally put Capone away.
    Last edited by 1dollarboxcar; 09-04-2022 at 04:44 PM.

Load Metric
    Taking this a step further, if someone is going down that path, professional services can also be taxable in Texas.

https://www.wrike.com/professional-s...able-in-texas/

“ In the state of Texas, some professional services are taxable. Information services, photography, and digital security, for example, are all subject to sales tax. Make sure to check whether your business is subject to sales tax in the state of Texas.”

“ Information services including subscriptions to genealogical, financial, geological or similar databases, newsletters, scouting reports and surveys, financial market reports”

It appears Chrissy should be collecting 6.25% sales tax for the state of Texas. There is also a 2% local Sales Tax for Frisco. So he is stealing 8.25% off every dollar he is collecting for his financial and information services.

Here is where to report suspected sales tax fraud in Texas.

https://comptroller.texas.gov/progra.../reporting.php

Unfortunately Chrissy will be leaving Texas in the near future, as all scammers do, moving on and leaving no trace. On to the next state to continue the scam.

Hell of a life, owning nothing and always on the run.

Comments

1dollarboxcar: i'll put this on my to do list also... :)

zealanddonk: "But your honour, no one could mistake my services as being remotely professional"

TheRivers: I’m surprised he stayed in Vegas as long as he did. But then again for half of that time he maintained an address in Ohio so I’m sure that helped his cause.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by The Boz View Post
    Taking this a step further, if someone is going down that path, professional services can also be taxable in Texas.

https://www.wrike.com/professional-s...able-in-texas/

“ In the state of Texas, some professional services are taxable. Information services, photography, and digital security, for example, are all subject to sales tax. Make sure to check whether your business is subject to sales tax in the state of Texas.”

“ Information services including subscriptions to genealogical, financial, geological or similar databases, newsletters, scouting reports and surveys, financial market reports”

It appears Chrissy should be collecting 6.25% sales tax for the state of Texas. There is also a 2% local Sales Tax for Frisco. So he is stealing 8.25% off every dollar he is collecting for his financial and information services.

Here is where to report suspected sales tax fraud in Texas.

https://comptroller.texas.gov/progra.../reporting.php

Unfortunately Chrissy will be leaving Texas in the near future, as all scammers do, moving on and leaving no trace. On to the next state to continue the scam.

Hell of a life, owning nothing and always on the run.
    this would be a great place to start for any recent victims of his if they wanted to report him....

also did anyone happen to DL his recent video of his 100% money back guarantee ?

Comments

TheRivers: I would hope every person who decides to pay him the 500 will have already saved that video.

Platinum
    Load Metric
    Today;s video
    "Professional Gambler Millionaire ELITE Coaching Club."
    Fortunately only 15 minutes long. Chrissy is wearing his dining table shirt.

0m 11s Chrissy shows off his watch which he claims is iced out and worth 50k. Other posters have shredded this claim.

1m10s Chrissy flashes his LOLex again and decides to tell us about it.

Claims hes dreamt of owning something that hideous since he was 10.

2m30 tells us the uber story from 3 and a half years ago. Claims he just started gambling
    That is consistent with his youtube stories but inconsistent with one of the articles written "about him" (this comes up later in the video).

Ramble ramble documentary ramble ramble donking off money to build his brand to help more people.

6m claims that some dead broke psychopathic douche bags got into his old group that was $99/month.
    is this a shoutout to Mike that we havent seen in a long time?

7m Chrissy screenshares his articles.
    The first is the hilariously bad one where he's wearing an oversized red hoody.

7m45 Chrissy mentions a testimonial from Jeff "a success story" BUT he doesnt name Jeff, and long time viewers will recall we havent seen Jeff for quite some time.

8:25m Chrissy ahs a bit.ly link to his affliate link. I assume that doesnt break youtube rules, but might be an avenue.

8m50s Chrissy reads out the guarentee on his website.
    The "catch" seems to be two fold. First you do have to play every week with him, and he is only guarenteeing the return of the $500.
    I'd assume Chrissy will require bet histories with timestamps to verify that you were playing at the same time he was.
    Technically it doesnt say you must copy him bet for bet but assumedly that is a requirement.

9m40s He claims that these are "thrid party publications" writing him up.
    He mentions New York Weekly and then claims other newspapers have and many many more are yet to come.

He shares a link to the colouring in book.
    Oddly no testimonials about how successful that is.

11m Chrissy repeats his claim dead broke psychopathic douchebag haters arent going to spend $500 on his nonsense.
    Thats probably true, but it only requries one to leak his nonsense to trigger poor Chrissy.

11m50s Weaseling time Chrissy claims you get to play with him for 1-2 hours a week.
    Lets see how well he keeps that.

Also, He will probably have special 10 minute sessions at 2am that no one joins which is how he'll void the guarentee.
    12m20s He oddly claims "for any reason" if you dont make the $500, he'll pay you out.
    That would seem to kill any reasons he might have to not pay it out (other than the obvious).

He then claims you absoltuely cannot lose when mentored by him.
    Hes forgetting that in order to claim the $500 back, theres a good chance you'll lose way more than $500.
    Even dumber, someone could stop at $485 profit.

13m 58s Chrissy starts ranting the people writing the articles are not dead broke haters and they are unbias

Suuuuuuure.

==
    So a useful video regarding his guarentee, but otherwise the standard nonsense.
    If you had "sainted mother" on your bingo card, LOL, you didnt collect this time!

Comments

TheRivers: He won’t need betting histories from anyone. He’ll just add up whatever his results were during the month and since you were supposed to match him if he makes $500 then you did too. But will he pay what would be everyone back if he doesn’t make $500

RMS9: Love how he bad mouths anyone that doesn’t agree with the shit he’s selling. What a unique and strategic way to promote your product line. We own this bitch, and are living in his head rent free.

BedWetterBettor: Noticed the BOL affiliate link at 8:40 mark as well. Sure couldn’t hurt to report it to YT, got him a strike last time!
    When faced with a difficult decision, ask yourself "What would Micon do?", then do the opposite.

PFA Rookie of the Year Awards
    2012: The Templar (unknown)
    2013: Jasep $5000+
    2015: Micon's gofundme legal defense $3k begging for 100k:
    2018: 4Dragons
    2019: Dutch Boyd: Mike Postle
    2020: Covid19
    2021: SMIFlorida and some sort of shit coins for $50k
    2022: BDubs leaks chums club info
    2023: 22nd Feb 4th Dec Youtube channels removed
    2024: Dustin Morgan wins Chrissy's $1000 contest

Load Metric
    Wonder when Chrissy will be featured on CNBC’s website?

https://www.cnbc.com/amp/2022/09/03/...ys-a-week.html

Then again, they’re a legit(somewhat) source and actually fact check! Perhaps this a trend among scammers to gain credibility? Buy a bunch of fake articles and hope that it dupes a real publication to notice!

Not saying this Josh character is a scammer, but he sounds just like the other MLM clowns in Chrissy’s masturbation mind group like Jake Fruge and Justin “Kyle” Nevills!

Name:  660EC7BB-6264-454E-B435-23568E5730D0.jpeg
Views: 188
Size:  96.7 KB

However, those guys don’t have to lie about a money back guarantee to rope in suckers, they can actually prove their earnings with a transaction history and not chicken scratch on a white board. They also don’t have to run to every state avoiding eviction notices and beg for a rental because they’re credit is shit!

Foot note: Just saw this convo in Chrissy’s latest FB post where not One but Two people are hesitant to pay Chrissy realizing he’s full of shit!

https://m.facebook.com/1000409939329...35259531694366

Name:  E31549D9-14F1-4ABD-8E2B-7B0F0BCD53C6.jpeg
Views: 184
Size:  75.6 KB

Name:  78140776-2134-4EFF-9B4A-3C1088F59146.jpeg
Views: 186
Size:  97.3 KB

Name:  D5112BAE-30EA-4759-8175-08A563871DD8.jpeg
Views: 186
Size:  89.7 KB

And Lol and little Kyle getting mad and telling them off whilst his fake accounts run to his rescue when their Knight in Shining Nike Shorts gets exposed!

Comments

The Boz: Chris needs to ask him why the 5.26% HA changes between single numbers and Odd/Even bets.

UtahDrone: The only way Chrissy is going to be on CNBC is if he’s on an episode of “American Greed”

Phantom Limb: Let's not forget sports tout/scammer Steve Stevens came to national attention on CNBC
    Last edited by BedWetterBettor; 09-05-2022 at 07:06 AM.

Bronze
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by BedWetterBettor View Post
    Wonder when Chrissy will be featured on CNBC’s website?

https://www.cnbc.com/amp/2022/09/03/...ys-a-week.html

Then again, they’re a legit(somewhat) source and actually fact check! Perhaps this a trend among scammers to gain credibility? Buy a bunch of fake articles and hope that it dupes a real publication to notice!

Not saying this Josh character is a scammer, but he sounds just like the other MLM clowns in Chrissy’s masturbation mind group like Jake Fruge and Justin “Kyle” Nevills!
    Name:  Screenshot 2022-09-05 081252.png
Views: 184
Size:  64.6 KB

Josh might be a nicer version of CM, but you can see that very little of his income is actually from doing what he is promoting.

All the rest of it is from YouTube, coaching and affiliate income where he promotes selling on Amazon.

His actual Amazon income is only around $13,000 GROSS, so he's making $189,000 per year promoting something that he isn't himself successful at doing.

Unfortunately, this is common with most YouTube "experts".

Comments

PositiveVariance: With Chrissy he is in the NEGATIVE with what he sells. He is likely in the Negative $100k/yr gambling his -EV bullshit.

BedWetterBettor: True but like Chrissy’s coloring book sales on Amazon, he would include even the smallest amount of profit in his passive streams to conflate the numbers and seem legit.

Load Metric
    Reached out to Justin Nevil’s and Mike Bohse today via FB messenger. Mike seems to see right through CM and is very skeptical. Spoke to Justin and he actually did attend a CM event and met both The Billy Goat and Stacy The Whore. Justin said he wasn’t a true cult follower like most, but does still seem to be skeptical of CM’s haters. He hasn’t been completely turned off by CM just yet. Figured it can’t hurt to start to reach out to the people who like and/or comment on The Billy Goat’s FB page.

Comments

The Boz: Unlike Chrissy, you are doing the “Lord’s” work. Thank you for reaching out to try and save these people from making a huge mistake.

BedWetterBettor: Thanks bro, good job!

Phantom Limb: Good job, sir

PositiveVariance: Good work. Even if they don’t respond to your message, don’t get discouraged because they WILL read it. At the very least the idea is planted in their small brain that the Billy Goat is a scammer. Keep up the good work.

Bronze
    Load Metric
    Name:  Screenshot 2022-09-05 095813.png
Views: 178
Size:  30.3 KB

From today's FB post about why he raised the fee to $499 per month...

CM claims that he makes $75,000 per month WITHOUT gambling, but of course he has never shown evidence of this.

And if he's making $16,000 from his coaching program, money from YouTube and money from his BOL affiliate link, that's still money FROM gambling, even if it's not he himself doing the gambling.

Also brother Andrew is there giving CM 3 fire emojis and Joel Chapman misses seeing the $1.00 betting videos.

Comments

The Boz: Perfect post to put in any reports on tax fraud.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Tariq Reed View Post
    Name:  Screenshot 2022-09-05 095813.png
Views: 178
Size:  30.3 KB

From today's FB post about why he raised the fee to $499 per month...

CM claims that he makes $75,000 per month WITHOUT gambling, but of course he has never shown evidence of this.

And if he's making $16,000 from his coaching program, money from YouTube and money from his BOL affiliate link, that's still money FROM gambling, even if it's not he himself doing the gambling.

Also brother Andrew is there giving CM 3 fire emojis and Joel Chapman misses seeing the $1.00 betting videos.
    With an annual income of around $900,000 and few deductions other than the standard and 1 child he should be paying around $290k in Federal Income Tax and another $30k in SS and Medicare. Funny how we never hear him bragging about how much he pays in taxes.

The guy truly is as stupid as they come. He needs to end up behind bars, although he would definitely enjoy the “fringe” benefits of being there.

Comments

TheRivers: I honestly don’t doubt that he’s had months where he has hit close to that. Figured 12K from the group 20K if there was a mastermind and in a good month I can see 30K coming from rbe affiliate link. No way he gets that ever month though.

PROUDBOY MAGA 2024: So overdue !!

Load Metric
    Below is a comment that was left on the video of the channel of a former member here.
    I am not sure how much truth there is to it. If it is true, it’s a good sign, even if his bank temporarily gave him back the $99 until they investigate it - that’s positive as well. Chrissy will definitely have to cover any chargebacks where he does not prevail. Luckily we have copies of his “Guarantees” lol.

This will be interesting how the “Guaranteess” play out since we all know the Marty is a ticking time bomb. Just ask Zack. Isn’t he down over $3k? At $3 profit per day, it will only take him 1000 days, or almost 3 years lol.

Also this person is a “Gamer”. I’m not sure if he is the same one that was previously brought up here, or another small brain Gamer.

Name:  533350CF-5FA3-4F3E-BA27-758B0F8C2F76.jpeg
Views: 171
Size:  69.5 KB
    Last edited by PositiveVariance; 09-05-2022 at 10:11 AM.

Bronze
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by PositiveVariance View Post
    Below is a comment that was left on the video of the channel of a former member here.
    I am not sure how much truth there is to it. If it is true, it’s a good sign, even if his bank temporarily gave him back the $99 until they investigate it - that’s positive as well. Chrissy will definitely have to cover any chargebacks where he does not prevail. Luckily we have copies of his “Guarantees” lol.

This will be interesting how the “Guaranteess” play out since we all know the Marty is a ticking time bomb. Just ask Zack. Isn’t he down over $3k? At $3 profit per day, it will only take him 1000 days, or almost 3 years lol.

Also this person is a “Gamer”. I’m not sure if he is the same one that was previously brought up here, or another small brain Gamer.

Name:  533350CF-5FA3-4F3E-BA27-758B0F8C2F76.jpeg
Views: 171
Size:  69.5 KB
    "Dovebar" is giving you a shoutout on YTSE, PV.

Must be reading your comments.

Name:  Screenshot 2022-09-05 113039.png
Views: 162
Size:  15.4 KB

Comments

PositiveVariance: To “Kathy”, I disagree about Todd. He allows more free speech than most forum owners. Anyway, we are all on the same team - Keep up your good work Kathy.

Load Metric
    I’m with everyone else, as I believe that “Rolex” is FAKE!

I do not know much about watches, but after looking at a particular part of the watch, I believe it screams counterfeit.

After doing a little research, I learned that the “knob” on the side of the watch is called the “CROWN” and is used to set the time on the watch.

The first picture is a close up of the Crown on Chrissy’s watch. The following 2 pictures contain 4 various AUTHENTICATION DateJust model Rolex watches.

Looking at the Crown on Chrissy’s watch, It’s obviously a knock-off.

I searched on Google for real ROLEX DATEJUST watches, and guess what? The Crowns on all of them are virtually identical. The only difference on a small percentage of the watches was the material the watch is made of, but I’m fairly certain none are plastic.

The REAL crowns remind me of a “sprocket” with “teeth” lol. Like a sprocket on a bicycle.
    The Crowns on the real watches are very we’ll defined. Lots of detail.
    They have “Machined Lines” running along the width (for grip) for the user.
    The lines rise a decent amount above the base of the knob itself.
    The Crowns are extremely detailed with desirable texture.

Now, if you look at Chrissy’s FAKE ROLEX, you see almost the exact opposite from what you see written above. above. The Crown on Chrissy’s watch, if you had to guess, the majority of folks would say it’s PLASTIC.
    Look how smooth his Crown on his watch is. The minimal amount of lines or “Sprocket Teeth” that it does have, are not even close to those of a real DateJust. The texture, the material, the lack of detail is just NOT there, when compared to an authentic DateJust Rolex watch. The Crown on Chrissy’s watch literally looks as if it came out of a .25/.50 cent Toy Machine.

If you zoom in on the photos, you should be able to see the details a bit better.

Name:  81FBD34C-2879-4A4E-BCC8-57DC0BE8393A.jpeg
Views: 159
Size:  576.0 KB
    Name:  C314C123-B66B-41C4-8F08-DE98E37BE3F5.jpeg
Views: 162
Size:  129.1 KB
    Name:  CCBE55A6-03BD-4F17-B788-B3768501FCCA.jpeg
Views: 156
Size:  123.6 KB

Comments

1dollarboxcar: he fell for it hook line and sinker, when on the previous page i baited him into a close up of the watch... :)

PROUDBOY MAGA 2024: Nice to see a complete low life scamming loser getting fucked over. Nobody deserves it more then the BLOAT !

Load Metric
    ^^^^^

great work PV !!

Comments

PositiveVariance: Thanks. It’s a team effort. Everyone pitches in a bit and we have created a great thing. We definitely have saved folks from becoming a victim

Thread Information