Page 198 of 857 FirstFirst ... 98148188194195196197198199200201202208248298698 ... LastLast
Results 3,941 to 3,960 of 17121

Thread: Blatant Gambling Scammer Christopher Mitchell (YouTube/Baccarat/Roulette/Sportsbetting)

Bronze
    Load Metric
    Pudgy just had to review their book, that it’s

Christopher Mitchell
    5.0 out of 5 stars
    This Millionaire Blueprint Can CHANGE YOUR LIFE.
    Reviewed in the United States on May 9, 2021
    I've attached a copy of my actual Blueprint along with thousands of dollars in cash that it's made me. My wife and I practice what we preach. Not only did we create this Millionaire Blueprint to help others, but we created it to follow ourselves. We personally follow the Millionaire Blueprint every single day. It's an easy step by step daily Blueprint that will help you turn $100 into $1,000,000 within one year. Even if you fail by a whopping 75%, you'll still have $275,000 within one year after you started. Now, that's something to truly get excited about because 98% of the world's population don't even have $1,000 in a savings account. This Millionaire Blueprint can truly CHANGE YOUR LIFE.

Comments

TheRivers: No....if you FAIL then you wind up with nothing because you likely gambled and lost whatever money you accumulated to that point

Forum Wars: TheRivers = correct, man

Elmo: On point

Load Metric
    Hmmmm, sounds like another attempt to circumvent YT’s 2nd strike to me... If only some Good Samaritan(s) report this type of behavior....

Name:  6F76A691-36E1-4B82-9CA7-EF5961DEE70A.jpeg
Views: 259
Size:  214.9 KB

Comments

Forum Wars: Basically stating it is HIS channel, not the wifey's anymore. Going for broke, hoping YT won't notice.

Elmo: I hope they notice…has the same garbage as the last channel.

Gold
    Load Metric
    I won’t even bother linking Chrissy’s latest video since all it is is him showing you how blessed he is to be attending a minor league ballgame and sitting in the last row.

However I did find this amusing:

https://www.fox5vegas.com/news/local...ng__XJAU8swGdg

Comments

Forum Wars: LOL, you don't have to be blessed to go to an Aviators minor league game; you have to be bored.

BedWetterBettor: Tickets range from $18- to a whopping $25 each! Hope he earned his daily $18 roulette profit or he might not be able to go!!!

Elmo: A self acclaimed millionaire sitting in nosebleed seats…

Load Metric
    Looks like Chrissy bought the $18 so he could stuff a couple of wieners down his throat!!

Name:  C36404B4-20BD-4D5B-B24C-4F369D43448D.jpeg
Views: 273
Size:  257.0 KB

Lol at #bloated. Hint Chrissy, you’ve been bloated ever since you got off the Roids and you still are back on them!

Comments

TheRivers: Great way to hold on to your 8% body fat.

donkey: Keeping Up With The Fatties

Elmo: He loves to hold phallic objects all the time…and he’s grinning like he is a little school boy

Load Metric
    He’s too easy…

Name:  8980797C-5CC2-4D1E-AE30-10EAB66C193A.jpeg
Views: 257
Size:  209.1 KB

Comments

Forum Wars: #ChristophOgre_Mitchell

BedWetterBettor: “Don’t ya call me Pudgy, Portly or Stout, just to tell you Once again... Who’s Fat???”

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by BedWetterBettor View Post

Holy chit, Chrissy, ever hear of sunscreen? Or shade, even? I have a pet crow that lost its foot...now I know where it is on this 42 year old!

Comments

BedWetterBettor: His mascara runs when it’s daylight out, he had to borrow some of Stacy’s foundation for this photo!

Elmo: Don’t forget about those drawn on eyebrows too!

Cubic Zirconia
    Load Metric
    I purchased Millionaire BluePrint well before I found this thread. I completely agree that betting Roulette and Baccarat will eventually wipe everyone out that tries to complete the Millionaire Blueprint.

I've been following Christopher Mitchell for quite sometime. I'm not a baccarat or roulette player, but Like some of his systems. I use my proprietary NBA and MLB software engines. They come up with picks that have value or positive EV. I've incorporated those picks into The Millionaire Blueprint. I''ve been fortunate and gotten my bankroll to a small 6-figure amount, starting with $100. I've had a few setbacks, but I never go all in, so I've been able to maintain the 3% goal.

Today I'm playing this ticket that my NBA engine predicts will return over 15.7% profit overall.
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Comments

TheRivers: Buddy, the book has only been out for a month. Are you telling us you turned $100 into $100K in a month at 3% per day?? Nice try.

DavidDough: Lol wut

donkey: $100 into +$100K with a few setbacks. What pudgy piggy Chrissy day are you at in your coloring book?

Elmo: This is why people with the extra government money along with Christopher Mitchell’s stupid methods are bad for society.

Cubic Zirconia
    Load Metric
    Hi TheRivers,

This is more of a Hybrid Millionaire Blueprint. I'm using sports not table games.This is somewhere between his super-agro roulette betting strategies
    and the 3% MB daily goal.

I am getting into some large numbers now, so thought it would be interesting to document how close I can actually come
    to 1M.

If I bust, I'll re-start, as MLB is a long season with lots of good opportunities.

Comments

Elmo: Is this a joke? The fact that you are using Christopher Mitchell’s delusional methods to incorporate your betting strategies is insane.

donkey: Don, did you have the goddamn courtesy and give Chrissy a reach-around?

TheRivers: Well if this is real he lost $24K tonight. Phoenix lost.

BedWetterBettor: John Potocki, is that you? Next time use a better alias name! Might as well made your username Juan Potocki!!

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Don View Post
    Hi TheRivers,

This is more of a Hybrid Millionaire Blueprint. I'm using sports not table games.This is somewhere between his super-agro roulette betting strategies

I am getting into some large numbers now, so thought it would be interesting to document how close I can actually come
    to 1M.

If I bust, I'll re-start, as MLB is a long season with lots of good opportunities.
    Chrissy -

Is that you in a Don disguise? Did you get too much sun in your nosebleed seats at the Aviators “Professional” Minor League team baseball game?

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by RMS9 View Post
    Hi TheRivers,

to 1M.

Chrissy -

Is that you in a Don disguise? Did you get too much sun in your nosebleed seats at the Aviators “Professional” Minor League team baseball game?
    They bled alright…plus the pre-game rituals of cocaine & sugar free Monsters aren’t a good combination together.

Name:  FF1327BA-8B10-4FF6-A3A1-E5FEBF177948.jpeg
Views: 209
Size:  164.9 KB

Comments

JeffDime:

I purchased Millionaire BluePrint well before I found this thread. I completely agree that betting Roulette and Baccarat will eventually wipe everyone out that tries to complete the Millionaire Blueprint.

I've been following Christopher Mitchell for quite sometime. I'm not a baccarat or roulette player, but Like some of his systems. I use my proprietary NBA and MLB software engines. They come up with picks that have value or positive EV. I've incorporated those picks into The Millionaire Blueprint. I''ve been fortunate and gotten my bankroll to a small 6-figure amount, starting with $100. I've had a few setbacks, but I never go all in, so I've been able to maintain the 3% goal.

Today I'm playing this ticket that my NBA engine predicts will return over 15.7% profit overall.
    Congrats on getting the first 4 red's after almost 4000 posts in this thread. What a bozo !

Comments

JeffDime:

Load Metric
    Hi TheRivers,

to 1M.
    Q
    It’s not IF you go bust, it’s WHEN you go bust.
    Even if you do have a +EV winning sports strategy, you are over betting your bankroll.
    To use Chrissy bottoms strategy, or even something remotely close a person would need to defy the odds and go on a winning streak that is virtually impossible.

Again, you are over betting your bankroll. If you are playing with $100K and wagered $24k, you just wiped out a quarter of you bankroll. So what do you do now? Are you going to bet another quarter of your bank? Unfortunately Chrissy Bottoms strategy doesn’t explain what to do in the event of a loss, since the entire plan is a fairytale. You just hope to survive another day to see another piggy.

If you really are a winning player research “Kelly Criterion”. This is what you should be following. Safest way to grow your bankroll while minimizing your risk.

Keep going the way you are and you will be BUSTO in no time flat.

Comments

JeffDime:
    Last edited by PositiveVariance; 05-12-2021 at 12:12 AM.

The suns lost, which means you just lost $24k. Those odds are also horrible, there is not a chance that bet had 15+% value there, that ticket had minus value for sure. The odds on your parlay are 1.65, the closing line for sites with Kambi odds provider were 1.72. The fact that you're even playing parlays instead of placing separate bets where you get the best odds also tells me you're almost certainly a losing bettor in the long run. There is a flat 0% chance you turned $100 into 6-digits in since CM published his millionaire blueprint. You may think you have, because most bettors overestimate their results, so I would suggest logging every single bet on an excel sheet going forward.

Comments

BedWetterBettor: It’s all good, he can just make $18 roulette wins a day using Chrissy’s patented winning system and he’ll get that money back in just over 3 and a half YEARS!!!

JeffDime:

Silver
    Load Metric
    Hi TheRivers,

to 1M.

Hahahahahahaaaaaa.

Big time sports bettor that doesn't care if he busts a 100k bankroll that he started with $100, because he can always just quickly do it again...once again....hahahahahaaaa

Then, lastly, a big time sports bettor that doesn't care if he busts a 100k bankroll that he started with $100, yet he ONLY has $100 to start a bankroll....lastly again.....hahahaaaaaaaa

Comments

JeffDime:
    Last edited by crudebar; 05-12-2021 at 05:54 AM.

Silver
    Load Metric
    The dumbest part(and that is saying a lot because it's all dumb) about his blueprint and sports betting is that if i win a bet i basically have to stop for the day even if i see more opportunities in that day. Then the vice versa that i have to force things the next day even if i don't see much of an opportunity because i still have to make the 3 percent. Let alone that i basically have to have 365 straight winning days. But i digress.

Once again to the "Dons" of the world. The "winning days" thing only keeps you on your high(hopefully) longer. Who cares if you bust day 1 trying to make X amount or day 84. Both of you are at 0. But the guy on day 84 has been on a high for 83 days thinking he is going to make X millions of dollars, while the guy that busted on day 1 has hopefully moved on. To reiterate. The "day thing" simply keeps you living in a fantasy land longer it doesn't in the lest improve your chances of winning. I would say in the terms of sports betting it hurts it, as your restricting yourself on positive ev plays that will arise after you have already won your 3 percent for that day or hurt you when you need to force that 3 percent in day.

But once again your a fake, so it doesn't matter.

Silver
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Forum Wars View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by BedWetterBettor View Post

Holy chit, Chrissy, ever hear of sunscreen? Or shade, even? I have a pet crow that lost its foot...now I know where it is on this 42 year old!
    Do these 2 have any friends? Has anyone seen a single friend in any of these videos? i mean its "keeping up with the mitchell's"(one would think they would have noticed the grammar mistake by now and fixed it, or they just are that stupid and think it's correct) so that would lend one to believe that a friend or 2 would come over at some point. Never saw a single friend in their older channels either...

Comments

TheRivers: The only “friends” that they’ve ever shown at their house are Villa and William/wife

BedWetterBettor: It’s called Scammer syndrome. People know they are viewed as scammers and don’t want to be associated with them. They may not even think that they really are scamming, but just the stench of it keeps people at arm’s length. Kind of like Ex Cons.

Silver
    Load Metric

Also, a big LOL at this ticket. Let's take 2 big favs and obviously on the atrocious ML hoping we can win a handful of them in a row, as proof positive his system works. Then lo and behold he loses his first pick right off the bat. I wonder how he still made his 3 percent yesterday? Probably did the same "magic" this guy did. Start watching at 27:20 and for the next 2 min for a good laugh.

Comments

JeffDime:

Gold
    Load Metric
    A few things...

Can’t see them having comped him a suite after playing there only once and for “only 10 minutes” not to mention almost $1000 in free play/food. Not happening.

It’s the Sahara. Nobody goes there. They are likely desperate to get anyone during the week...so who knows.

The next “comped” hotel will be one with similar challenges (Circus Circus?)

His forthcoming “tropical vacation” potentially is a run back to Biloxi where he’ll no doubt go visit the $36K he left there a year ago and miraculously win it all back.

Comments

donkey: On another note, looks like Fatty took down his review of his coloring book

JeffDime:

DavidDough: They are giving this stuff to anyone with a pulse

Silver
    Load Metric
    You good Folks may or most probably not have noticed my lack of posting recently.
    Why so my adoring 🥰 legion of PFA fanatics are asking themselves
    Imploringly begging 🙏 me say it ainÂ’t so 🤦*♂️ you horney bitch.

Well as I have previously stated Chrissy and I are joined at the hip
    We are the Chang and Eng we are kindred spirits , well you get the picture Folks.
    I am experiencing the absolute opposite of the nut case KD who of course was single handedly responsible “If fucking any of you fucking loser fuckers over on fucking poker fucking fraud fucking alert 🚨 fucking dispute that then I will fucking tear you fucking apart fucking limb by fucking limb and fucking feed the fucking pieces to my fucking pet Tasmanian devil 👿 Go on mother fuckers I dare you no I fucking double say what one more time oops 🙊 sorry i was lost in my favourite movie 🎥 now Edit from Druff OK 👌 thanks for that KD I think we get the picture.

Unless I have missed a previous episode shown of this Bozo (great American 🇺🇸 addition to the English language unbeknown to me previously) , I like it and intend to use it more often during dinner parties.
    Where was I oh yes unless this retard was sandwiched in between some Chrissy Fatbody Mr Elmo postings I donÂ’t recall seeing him so thanks for postings ,particularly as we donÂ’t have to raise the idiots Kyle fund by watching ads:

What do these two cretins Obi Broke and Anakin Fatwalker have in common?
    1-They are both very irritating 😠 fat fucks
    2-They are both degenerate gamblers
    3-They are both full of shit
    4-They both have no fuckin idea 💡 as to what they are doing
    5-They both have a playable gambling bank free from their household expenses and err Sorry Folks my stupid only one of them has that ,the other has to thrash it from his wifeÂ’s cold dead hands 🙌 unemployment money and his childÂ’s piggy 🐷 bank.
    No name Champers alias bubs baby boy et al.

Oh what a surprise he came back 30 mins later saying he ground his way back.
    Yea right fuckwit we on here know our onions 🧅 (no offence to any other vegetables , you know who you are Chrissy) so what really happened is you went busto after 5 days of scrupulously clean neatly trimmed beaver 🦫
    and then Mrs Marty raised her skirt and gave you the full gonorrhoea,maggot infested unkempt jungle bush as payback.
    Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaand you reloaded , kept gambling away until you got vaguely near the previous busto so you could say Guess what Folks the strategy worked perfectly.
    HereÂ’s my buy in and right here on top of the toilet 🚽 paper is my profit

Oh yes I have got a good 😌 donÂ’t quit (from previous) for Chrissy
    DonÂ’t quit being homosexual , damned right you fucker of motherÂ’s I Christopher Mitchell swear on my personalised Bible NEVER 👎 to quit that.

See you in my dreams Chrissy 😍

Comments

JeffDime:

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by TheRivers View Post
    A few things...

Can’t see them having comped him a suite after playing there only once and for “only 10 minutes” not to mention almost $1000 in free play/food. Not happening.

It’s the Sahara. Nobody goes there. They are likely desperate to get anyone during the week...so who knows.

The next “comped” hotel will be one with similar challenges (Circus Circus?)

His forthcoming “tropical vacation” potentially is a run back to Biloxi where he’ll no doubt go visit the $36K he left there a year ago and miraculously win it all back.

Chrissy, you are a dumb shit. If they offer you a free room and $500 in free play, why would you ever pass on that? You can check into the room dummy without ever using it. You live in Vegas you don’t need the room. Go play your $500 in free play and go home. You are going to burn the place anyways and never come back. Why would you pass that up?

Answer: You are dusted, busted and not to be trusted. You can’t stay at the nicer places anymore or go near the heart of the strip without being heckled for the lowlife scum you are. They didn’t give you any offer and for sure no $500 in free play. I’d bet my life you would never pass that up dumb dumb.

Comments

Mrhorney: You tell the bugger Dimster

Thread Information