Page 259 of 848 FirstFirst ... 159209249255256257258259260261262263269309359759 ... LastLast
Results 5,161 to 5,180 of 16946

Thread: Blatant Gambling Scammer Christopher Mitchell (YouTube/Baccarat/Roulette/Sportsbetting)

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by TheRivers View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by TheRivers View Post
    Well here’s a guy who clearly needs an education on what’s real and what isn’t.

He thinks Chrissy wears fancy clothing?
    He thinks Chrissy is only offering a service and has never made anyone lose or has failed to deliver the service that the person paid for
    He thinks there are no videos out there of actual people who have exposed Chrissy for making them lose.
    He fails to see that when you call a gambling service “guaranteed to win 100% if the time” that this is a scam.

Apparently he’s going to start filming himself using Chrissy’s Roulette strategy. Can’t wait to see how this works out.

This guy is definitely a CM fanboy. Been seeing comments that have come in and the ones that have called out evidence that CM is a scammer have already been hidden.
    Think someone should make a video and smoke this clown.

Comments

BedWetterBettor: Long overdue and timing would be perfect considering both Card Shark, DJ and Bart all made videos recently

Load Metric

You’ve always been transparent, JD. Where can I follow your golf picks? Do you post them under a certain titled post?[/QUOTE]

It's listed in the Flying Stupidity section:

https://pokerfraudalert.com/forum/sh...ing-thread-***[/QUOTE]

Thanks PV.

Load Metric

RMS, You left excellent advice to him in the comment section. You broke it down really well for him. Hopefully it will sway him and others to realize Billy Goat Gruff is a scumbag gambling fallacy promoting scammer.
    But then he responded to you with something so ridiculous about not being able to reach table max if he starts with a .50 cent first step Marty. Obviously he has a lot to learn.

Others were mentioning how he previous deleted their comments. He has a lot to learn from his idol Billy Goat.

About 3 months ago this guy post a video titled “The Spiritual Fakening”. This guy has no manners. He starts the video showing a freshly prepared plate of food (French Fries and Steak). Keep in mind the video has nothing to do with the food. He starts stuffing his fat face with French fries while speaking. To make it worse he’s eating the fries with a fork (stabbing the fries 3,4,5 at a time). He’s not really smacking the food, but still.
    Knowing your going to make a very short video, why would you stuff your fat face with food? He couldn’t have waited 10 minutes to stuff his face? How about coffee or a soda?

By the way, the video currently has ZERO likes and 19 DISLIKES lol

Three Billy Goats Gruff (Chrissy, Tuna, and Silent Bubs).
    The below video is so fitting...
    If you watch from 1:17 to 1:55 in the video, the goat is crossing the bridge and the troll wants to eat him. He tells the troll if you wait for my brother to cross he’s much bigger and tastier. Totally something Chrissy would do to save his own narcissistic ass.

Last edited by PositiveVariance; 10-21-2021 at 05:41 PM.

Rest In Peace
    Load Metric

Exclamation

Quote Originally Posted by PositiveVariance View Post

RMS, You left excellent advice to him in the comment section. You broke it down really well for him. Hopefully it will sway him and others to realize Billy Goat Gruff is a scumbag gambling fallacy promoting scammer.
    But then he responded to you with something so ridiculous about not being able to reach table max if he starts with a .50 cent first step Marty. Obviously he has a lot to learn.

Others were mentioning how he previous deleted their comments. He has a lot to learn from his idol Billy Goat.

About 3 months ago this guy post a video titled “The Spiritual Fakening”. This guy has no manners. He starts the video showing a freshly prepared plate of food (French Fries and Steak). Keep in mind the video has nothing to do with the food. He starts stuffing his fat face with French fries while speaking. To make it worse he’s eating the fries with a fork (stabbing the fries 3,4,5 at a time). He’s not really smacking the food, but still.
    Knowing your going to make a very short video, why would you stuff your fat face with food? He couldn’t have waited 10 minutes to stuff his face? How about coffee or a soda?

By the way, the video currently has ZERO likes and 19 DISLIKES lol

Three Billy Goats Gruff (Chrissy, Tuna, and Silent Bubs).
    The below video is so fitting...
    If you watch from 1:20 to 1:55 in the video, the goat is crossing the bridge and the troll wants to eat him. He tells the troll if you wait for my brother to cross he’s much bigger and tastier. Totally something Chrissy would do to save his own narcissistic ass.

1 word.

WOW>.

Bronze
    Load Metric
    The ending change thing I believe comes from him losing the br and making a bitcoin deposit to fake that he continues to win....I went over all the videos and look for the ending change to be different by odd pennies I gave him the benefit of the doubt for changes with .25 or .50...for 50 cent bets and paying commission on 5 dollar bank win

I came up with 7 losses as follows 2417.30, 3704.85, 4300.38, 4624.14, 6325.39, 5000.61, 8754.32 if I added it right losses are 35,126.99

Just incredible I didn't bother to add up the wins but he's the goat?

Platinum
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by nick2199 View Post
    The ending change thing I believe comes from him losing the br and making a bitcoin deposit to fake that he continues to win....I went over all the videos and look for the ending change to be different by odd pennies I gave him the benefit of the doubt for changes with .25 or .50...for 50 cent bets and paying commission on 5 dollar bank win

I came up with 7 losses as follows 2417.30, 3704.85, 4300.38, 4624.14, 6325.39, 5000.61, 8754.32 if I added it right losses are 35,126.99

Just incredible I didn't bother to add up the wins but he's the goat?
    It might not be a complete loss, but just adding funds to make the bankroll bigger overnight [or cover small losses].

9pm Vegas time, odds he posts a video within 3 hours, or does it look like yet another day skipped in his 30 day challenge?
    When faced with a difficult decision, ask yourself "What would Micon do?", then do the opposite.

PFA Rookie of the Year Awards
    2012: The Templar (unknown)
    2013: Jasep $5000+
    2015: Micon's gofundme legal defense $3k begging for 100k:
    2018: 4Dragons
    2019: Dutch Boyd: Mike Postle
    2020: Covid19
    2021: SMIFlorida and some sort of shit coins for $50k
    2022: BDubs leaks chums club info
    2023: 22nd Feb 4th Dec Youtube channels removed
    2024: Dustin Morgan wins Chrissy's $1000 contest

Silver
    Load Metric
    The retard fan boy 👦 in the video is a Londoner judging by his accent and you wouldn’t expect anything else from those thieving gypsy bastards down south. He is probably in the process of setting up his own scam based on Guru Chrissy

Also Mr Jeff i hope you aren’t going to resort to Chrissysplaining for your golf ⛳️ tips 😂

Comments

shoeshine box: Slippeierest parts brother are where Devilfish is from, Dave Ulliot...my main man..RIP brother.

Rest In Peace
    Load Metric

Exclamation

fkkk
    cost SSBx 40 shines playing BOL
    single deck bj.

our correct basic strategy for -200 which lasted over 30 mins vs Mitchellga strategy which would wiped out early.

Feel like taking a shower after seeing some dealer pulls.

glad I bet some sports..huge dogs M.l

Rest In Peace
    Load Metric

Cool

Christopher!! what a potty mouth.. stfu you bum. yr a BUM.
    You got 0.00$... you a Joke. a Broke...
    worst of all your a Chalk eater, a flea.. A BUM.
    Yr a fool the way you Bet sports. We all laugh at you... please don't stop...
    I wish they don't try to stop you ,the comedy you provide is Free and priceless......
    you so funny to watch...hahahahahaha.
    Anyone that sends you a dime is a fool's ass and deserves the Pain.. J/o.

You lost yr family.... double uppppppp. hahahahah. idiot.

Comments

BedWetterBettor: His latest video looks like it’s filmed from a jail cell or mental asylum with all those white walls. He must be hiding in Bob’s closet this weekend!

JeffDime: Blast his ass box!

Platinum
    Load Metric
    Latest video

Pick which statement which appeared in the video:

"My mother died from cancer, and since this is breast cancer month, I'm donating $3000 to cancer research, its the least I can do"
    OR
    "My mother died from cancer. I'm just dropped $3000 on front row tickets for a world series game, HOLLAR AT YER BOY!!!11!!!11!11!"

And

"7 years ago I met Stacey, she was a solo mother. I adopted that child and she lives with us and our idiot child champers"
    OR
    "7 years ago I met Stacey, she was a solo mother. Fuck that bitch kid, I kicked her out just like my father did to me. HOLLAR AT YER BOY!!!11!!!11!11!"

I really thought around the 11 minute mark he was gonna start hustling the inner circle jerk.
    When faced with a difficult decision, ask yourself "What would Micon do?", then do the opposite.

Load Metric
    More Prison Tales from Chrissy today!

Name:  DBE51C10-0917-45CD-BC4F-D794760BA124.jpeg
Views: 258
Size:  69.4 KB

More lies and crying from the BLOAT about “wahhhhh my Mommy died and my Daddy stuck his finger in my butthole!”

Couldn’t make it thru the whole thing without having to take a shit. Sounded like another desperate sob story sales pitch to get those last minute suckers before the holiday fire sale!!

Comments

zealanddonk: "Dont forget the swim coach and swim team" rep

JeffDime: +1

Gold
    Load Metric
    Watched today’s video on the way home tonight. I don’t think there was a single word or phrase that he hasn’t used before.

- it’s stress not cancer
    - don’t mean to impress you…but impress upon you
    - been homeless in 5 states
    - apparently he’s now lived suddenly in 11 states
    - apparently now his initial losses were a half million. Just a month ago it was 350K
    - people don’t pay $3000 for a World Series ticket because they can’t afford it…not because they simply feel it’s just too expensive regardless.

And what’s with the videos being filmed whole new sitting in bed! Did Stacy banish him to his room?

Comments

shoeshine box: No, his In-laws did...hahahahahaha. scrub mer he is more and more.

BedWetterBettor: He probably had to sell the ring light like he did the dildo Mic and Bub’s toys to feed his gambling addiction.

UtahDrone: He looks like he’s been kidnapped and forced to make this video. Maybe he’s not in the condo anymore. This guy needs a “check up, from the neck up”

Platinum
    Load Metric
    He claimed to have had 4 surgeries, 2 shoulder and 2 something else.
    The 2 something else werent the 5 broken noses or nose surgeries or whatever he claimed it was.

He's broke not because of the gambling but the hosptial bills.

Comments

JeffDime: Can assure you he has never paid a hospital bill in his life.

shoeshine box: dimebagggggg make laff!!!! never.ever. 1x ever.i lay 7/5

Load Metric
    Around the 19:20 mark of this little gem, Chris states that holding the $10k and fanning it out while he flashes it across the screen helps him remain humble. This is all after how he impressed upon me that he dropped $3,005, to purchase a World Series ticket to the upcoming game 1. And how 99% of the world, including poor people like myself, can’t afford a ticket that cost that much. Does anyone else see the irony here, or am I just crazy?

Chris is the epitome of a poor person talking and acting how he thinks a rich person would talk and act.

Enjoy!

Comments

TheRivers: Correct. Rich people wouldn’t necessarily go flashing money around (or even keep that kind of cash in the house). And just because you have money doesn’t mean you’d care to spend 3K on a World Series ticket.

shoeshine box: bingo.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by RMS9 View Post

Chris is the epitome of a poor person talking and acting how he thinks a rich person would talk and act.

We must have seen this video in one incarnation or another over a dozen times. We all know Chrissy is on his ass when he makes these videos. He is essentially giving himself a pep talk and his lazy ass can’t help himself by not making one of these dumpster fire videos using all that negative emotion. If this were a real “Think Positive & Positive will happen to you video”…Why do you look, sound & speak like shit Chrissy? What absolute garbage.

Comments

BedWetterBettor: Another “vacation” to Ohio or some place coming up where he needs to beg for money from Sugar Daddy Foster or Blowjob Bob. He also changed sites for betting today.

UtahDrone: He claims he’s going to Houston for the World Series Game 1. We shall see I guess.

Load Metric
    There are infinite things that are disgusting about Chris. Every human being suffers. Some a lot more than others. I think most of us that have had loved ones pass away or have dealt with cancer themselves, really are disgusted when Chris makes this “My Mom died of Cancer…or should I say stress” statement. Same thing if anyone has been around child abuse/trauma, it is really disgusting to here Chris talk about it.

I don’t know how much truth there is behind these talking points he constantly brings up. If he lost his Mother at a young age, that is terrible. If he was abused by his Father, that is awful as well. We don’t know and will never know what percentage of what he is saying is true in both cases.

However, what is undeniably true, is that Chris mentions these “facts” in videos that are meant to enrich himself and funnel suckers to his inner circle or affiliate link. We all know this. If someone wants to talk about trauma they have had in the past to truly inspire others, that is a good thing. However, to use trauma as part of a sales pitch for ripping off vulnerable people, well then you are true scum.

Comments

The Boz: We have always known he is “true scum” so nothing should shock us. Sad thing is it will “touch” someone who then gets “touched” by Chrissy for more cash.

Dan Druff:

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    I could've sworn I saw a scren shot here where Chrissy showed his World Series tickets he supposedly bought for $3,005, and they were in "Bullpen Box 152", but now I can't find the post.

If any of you have that, please repost it.

Anyway, those aren't good seats, and they aren't $3005, unless he bought two of them. They're way off in right field, by the bullpen, as you'd expect. Even if he's in the front row, they suck.

Here is how a real baseball fan sees a game:

Name:  nlcs2021-2.jpg
Views: 160
Size:  105.6 KB

Notice how I'm almost right behind home plate (a little bit towards 3rd base), and I'm in the second row in the loge (second) level. I used to sit field level, but the extended "foul fence" requirement in MLB made it difficult to see the ball down there, so I moved up one level once that requirement began.

Anyway, this picture was taken Thursday night at the Dodgers/Braves NLCS Game 5. Dodgers won 11-2.

Guess how much I paid for these?

$161 each, plus I got a free preferred parking pass thrown in.

How? Because I'm not a moron who throws away money. I know to work Stubhub, and how to get great seats without paying a fortune.

You know how you SHOULDN'T use Stubhub? Like a fake rich guy who buys seats days in advance, at an inflated price. Or the fake rich guy who always thinks "front row" is best, when in reality location in the stadium is the biggest key to which seats are good and bad.

As usual, Chrissy does everything like a moron.

Comments

TheRivers: I think he bought three tickets. Would be bizarre to drag the family on a trip to Houston just for a game and then leave them in the hotel. He did however say he got “a ticket”

shoeshine box: I love it Todd

JeffDime: Yup. People with money want and no how to get a good deal.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Rivers, you can bring a baby into a game without buying a ticket. I'm not sure what the age limit is, but they've allowed this for years, so adults can bring in "lap babies" and not feel burdrened to buy them a seat they won't need.

Pretty sure if he brings Stacy, he will make her hold Bubs on her lap the entire time.

I think it's dumb to bring babies to baseball games because they get nothing out of it, and in fact the cheering crowd can startle them. I didn't bring my son to a game until he was around 6.

Comments

TheRivers: He’s 2 now (Bubs) so. It sure free is possible. Yes a World Series game would be a waste. Regular season game less so

shoeshine box: 2 yrs old, must sit in Lap.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    By the way, Chrissy might justify these tickets as a necessary expense.

Scammers will sometimes spend lavishly (or at least appear to spend lavishly) so they can appear to be effortlessly living the good life. The goal is for you to see their life and be jealous, and want it, too.

"Wow, I work 40 hours a week and barely get by. This guy doesn't work, and he drives a Lexus, goes to World Series games, eats expensive meals, and takes trips every 2 weeks! He must know what he's doing!"

If I were a scammer, I would have posted that NLCS game picture above, but instead of bragging about my good deal, I would have said, "Folks, this is how millionaires live. I spent $1500 each for these excellent seats to see the Dodgers play in the National League Championship Series."

Comments

TheRivers: This would be a potentially monstrous expense if it’s real. They’d also be talking 3 plane tickets purchased only a couple of days in advance.

BedWetterBettor: It’s very possible he brings a “lucky” Circle Jerk member with him ! Blowjob Bob and Rick & Asora live close enough. I think Tommy Nguyen is in Houston also. So he might be generous to let them come and pay half the fees!

shoeshine box: like Sport's scammer Dave at KC game front row beat my mets mfers.

Silver
    Load Metric
    Goooooooood morning pussys 🐈 from America 🇺🇸

What is going on Mr Horney Bastard also known as err 😐 Mr Horney is in the freaking house
    Please like 👍 and stroke my 12 inch member to subscribe

I still love ❤️ this thread 🧵 but tbh I can’t even be be bothered 😕 to 👎 Kyle Prescotts vids anymore

Even the Aesop the kendo chop the full stop of photoshoper Mr Elmo has had enough of Chrissys daily antics

Folks I think we all have to accept (even the fuckin nut 🥜 job) Kevin Davis that Chrissy ain’t ever going away
    The fuckpig has stuck it out this long and at the end of the day he ain’t got no place to go as this is his Everest of his scamming career

Still looking forward to the birthday 🥳 booty no swimsuits men only Skank and Silent Champers absent Colt studios huge daisy chain (Chrissy in the middle) January rented condo bash

Comments

shoeshine box: hahaha. ty for the gaffs brother H! Day/still drinking?

JeffDime: Welcome back Mr. H

Thread Information