Page 411 of 411 FirstFirst ... 311361401407408409410411
Results 8,201 to 8,218 of 8218

Thread: Blatant YouTube Baccarat Scammer Christopher Mitchell “Professional Gambler”

  1. #8201
    Silver
    Reputation
    1099
    Join Date
    Nov 2020
    Posts
    752
    Load Metric
    10481971
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post

    Boy it was sad seeing all those sheep in Chrissy's video... actually putting faces to the suckers paying him $1000-$2000 to listen to him spout (losing) nonsense.

    Why the fuck is Reese there? Presumably her dad didn't have to allow her to leave the state, right? Especially alone with Chrissy, whose presence led to Stacy losing custody in the first place? Very bizarre. She seems like a sweet girl. She shouldn't be exposed to the Chrissy and Stacy Scam Life, let alone be used as a prop for it.

    I have to imagine Brandon went on a diet because he hasn't been able to get a girlfriend since the last one dumped him, and was blaming it on his weight. If he continues to fail, it's good to see that he might be able to take on a "bear" role in the gay community. I'm sure Chrissy can make some introductions.
    I never believed the whole “she can’t be alone with Stacy and Chris” thing. Clearly that was never a stipulation. I remember an old video where she accompanied them to Detroit without supervision from the Meiers or the Fosters. This is however the longest amount of time I think that she’s ever spent alone with them.

    And let’s not fool ourselves here. The “life of a high roller” theme this time isn’t just about showing it in videos to lure future suckers. This was very much about wanting Reese to go home and tell Stacy’s ex how luxurious of a lifestyle they live. That was likely the main reason for the limos and for taking her to Vegas. Granted, she would have also seen the simple house they live in but I’m sure Chrissy talked his way around that.

    And speaking of the house…it’s hilarious that Chrissy has to start all of his outdoor videos in front of that fountain, which is just across the street from the house they are renting. He clearly doesn’t want anyone seeing the exterior or interior of that house (other than the empty room with the picnic table (which I’m sure he never wanted seen on video).

    It would appear as if the people coming to these events do have sone money. Otherwise I don’t know how they would be able to afford all the expense of having to travel to two different events and pay all associated costs. Plus for this one they would have had to take days off from work, which sone of them may or may not have been able to afford.

     
    Comments
      
      Elmo: I assume that Stacy doesn’t mind letting her daughter be around here wannabe Chippendale dancers and former gay porn star that watched gay porn around minors proudly.

  2. #8202
    Silver BedWetterBettor's Avatar
    Reputation
    1020
    Join Date
    Jul 2020
    Posts
    652
    Load Metric
    10481971
    Even more curious is the fact the Bloat hasn’t posted a “gambling” video in over 2 weeks! Just two lame Baccarat shoes where he prattled on about Hands totaling 7 win 90 percent of the time, only to witness them loses twice in a row! He either isn’t getting much traction on Stacy’s channel(under 4K subs since his channel got axed 5 months ago!) or he can’t even get a winning session recorded that’s worth posting!

    Probably not losing a whole lot considering his “high roller bets” of $2 won’t break his bankroll too quickly! I’m guessing he is making more from this Masturbation Mind Meeting Scam and focusing all his time on that. It’s clear the morons in the video will pay again and again despite losing every time. They’re just so stupid it’s hopeless for them!!

  3. #8203
    Silver BedWetterBettor's Avatar
    Reputation
    1020
    Join Date
    Jul 2020
    Posts
    652
    Load Metric
    10481971
    Fake tan, fat boy is trying to round up the last suckers for the next circle jerk event! As usual he contradicts himself right off the bat by “It’s almost sold out, only a few spots left” followed by his stupid list stating “Who should Attend this event??? 1. Every Human Being Alive!” Learn how to use fonts and colors that are legible Chrissy, when you use colors that don’t stand out it looks like it was made by someone who didn’t finish High School… oh wait!

    Lol, what a moron!! If there’s limited space how can every human being attend Kyle? This isn’t Sharpshooter productions: College Swim Team: No Suits required, where you can cram a bunch of naked midgets into a pool!

    Name:  01F100E7-7385-48F0-A450-C57BC72BA275.jpeg
Views: 232
Size:  197.9 KB

    Hopefully he buys some better clothes than ripped shirts and jeans from the kid’s department of Walmart!

    Rivers: He always says one thing and then back pedals and says “what I meant was…” So he can’t even keep his lies straight. I’m just calling him out now when he makes up the excuse of “well derp, I could’ve had 6 billion people attend, but the maximum occupancy for the board room at Dunkin Donuts conference room was 18, so I had to turn them away derrrp!”

     
    Comments
      
      TheRivers: I think what he’s trying to say is that there is no human being that should not want to attend the event. But actually…any human being with a brain should not want to attend.
      
      UtahDrone: He’s a total mastermind
    Last edited by BedWetterBettor; 06-26-2022 at 03:25 PM.

  4. #8204
    Silver
    Reputation
    1099
    Join Date
    Nov 2020
    Posts
    752
    Load Metric
    10481971
    So if you could learn all this in basically one day (it sure didn’t look like from the footage that there even was a second day at either event) then why would you need to come back to the same event a second or third time? And in order for the event to be “free” he’d pretty much have to guarantee that you’ll win at least $1700 given the cost of the event, airfare, food, etc Judging by the bet sizes we saw in the footage (including stadium play) none of those people won $1700 or more.

    Name:  FB9BD70D-5AE5-4871-AF54-B60C3973D615.png
Views: 240
Size:  2.57 MB

     
    Comments
      
      BedWetterBettor: #8 Learn the SECRET rules of money? Like hiding it in your underwear drawer and pulling it out your butt?? Lol, Chrissy’s Magic Show: Where you learn how to make $50K turn into $14K by Martingaling in Biloxi!!!

  5. #8205
    Gold
    Reputation
    660
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    2,200
    Load Metric
    10481971
    #8 is easy
    "Lose all your money gambling, no profits, no taxes!"
    When faced with a difficult decision, ask yourself "What would Micon do?", then do the opposite.

    PFA Rookie of the Year 2012: The Templar (unknown)
    2013: Jasep $5000+
    2015: Micon's gofundme legal defense $3k begging for 100k:
    2018: 4Dragons
    2019: Dutch Boyd: Mike Postle soul reader or rfid reader.
    2020: Covid19
    2021: SMIFlorida and some sort of shit coins for $50k
    2022: Brandon W leaking inner circle info like a sieve.

  6. #8206
    Bronze
    Reputation
    390
    Join Date
    Aug 2020
    Posts
    495
    Load Metric
    10481971
    I am pleased to see Point 10.

    The “slaves” is everyone not just Hebrews , which is excellent 👌 news 🗞 because those poor Hebrews have been having a hard time off Chrissy Bottoms over the last few years.

    At least now I feel personally engaged as I wasn’t a Hebrew but I suppose in Chrissy boys definition I am a slave.

    It could of course be a cunning ruse by Chrissy , perhaps 🤔 he has exhausted the Hebrew slave market , after all there can’t be that many of them so he now has to expand his target 🎯 audience?

    Who knows what’s going on in that pea brains 🧠 head.

  7. #8207
    Quote Originally Posted by BedWetterBettor View Post
    Fake tan, fat boy is trying to round up the last suckers for the next circle jerk event! As usual he contradicts himself right off the bat by “It’s almost sold out, only a few spots left” followed by his stupid list stating “Who should Attend this event??? 1. Every Human Being Alive!” Learn how to use fonts and colors that are legible Chrissy, when you use colors that don’t stand out it looks like it was made by someone who didn’t finish High School… oh wait!

    Lol, what a moron!! If there’s limited space how can every human being attend Kyle? This isn’t Sharpshooter productions: College Swim Team: No Suits required, where you can cram a bunch of naked midgets into a pool!

    Name:  01F100E7-7385-48F0-A450-C57BC72BA275.jpeg
Views: 232
Size:  197.9 KB

    Hopefully he buys some better clothes than ripped shirts and jeans from the kid’s department of Walmart!

    Rivers: He always says one thing and then back pedals and says “what I meant was…” So he can’t even keep his lies straight. I’m just calling him out now when he makes up the excuse of “well derp, I could’ve had 6 billion people attend, but the maximum occupancy for the board room at Dunkin Donuts conference room was 18, so I had to turn them away derrrp!”
    It seems like he ditched the idea of charging 5k per event. I'm guessing he tried the idea but got no sign-ups. Turns out they weren't thrilled to pay five thousand dollars.



    I think his new approach is to ramp up the frequency instead, this one's literally 1 week after his last one.

     
    Comments
      
      TheRivers: If he keeps getting the same 10 people to pay him then why not keep raising the price till they eventually say no
      
      zealanddonk: Yet another one of chrissy's "people told me it was worth $5k, but nobody wanted to pay $5k" sob stories coming soon

  8. #8208
    Owner Dan Druff's Avatar
    Reputation
    7982
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    47,266
    Blog Entries
    2
    Load Metric
    10481971
    Quote Originally Posted by TheRivers View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post

    Boy it was sad seeing all those sheep in Chrissy's video... actually putting faces to the suckers paying him $1000-$2000 to listen to him spout (losing) nonsense.

    Why the fuck is Reese there? Presumably her dad didn't have to allow her to leave the state, right? Especially alone with Chrissy, whose presence led to Stacy losing custody in the first place? Very bizarre. She seems like a sweet girl. She shouldn't be exposed to the Chrissy and Stacy Scam Life, let alone be used as a prop for it.

    I have to imagine Brandon went on a diet because he hasn't been able to get a girlfriend since the last one dumped him, and was blaming it on his weight. If he continues to fail, it's good to see that he might be able to take on a "bear" role in the gay community. I'm sure Chrissy can make some introductions.
    I never believed the whole “she can’t be alone with Stacy and Chris” thing. Clearly that was never a stipulation. I remember an old video where she accompanied them to Detroit without supervision from the Meiers or the Fosters. This is however the longest amount of time I think that she’s ever spent alone with them.

    And let’s not fool ourselves here. The “life of a high roller” theme this time isn’t just about showing it in videos to lure future suckers. This was very much about wanting Reese to go home and tell Stacy’s ex how luxurious of a lifestyle they live. That was likely the main reason for the limos and for taking her to Vegas. Granted, she would have also seen the simple house they live in but I’m sure Chrissy talked his way around that.

    And speaking of the house…it’s hilarious that Chrissy has to start all of his outdoor videos in front of that fountain, which is just across the street from the house they are renting. He clearly doesn’t want anyone seeing the exterior or interior of that house (other than the empty room with the picnic table (which I’m sure he never wanted seen on video).

    It would appear as if the people coming to these events do have sone money. Otherwise I don’t know how they would be able to afford all the expense of having to travel to two different events and pay all associated costs. Plus for this one they would have had to take days off from work, which sone of them may or may not have been able to afford.
    Some good info can be gleaned from the court documents which are publicly available online. If you remember, Chrissy and Stacy sued her ex Brian for lying about her in the custody hearing, and causing her to lose custody. It was a bizarre lawsuit, because I didn't think it was possible to sue someone for the outcome of a previous court case! That's what the previous case itself was adjudicated to do!

    Anyway, the case was never heard because one large assertion was that Brian was lying about Chrissy being a gay porn star. Brian's lawyer subpoenaed Colt Studios, and at that point Chrissy knew his goose was cooked. The suit was immediately dropped.

    However, we can learn from the filing that Stacy was claiming that she did lose custody to Brian, and had limited access to Resse, and it was due to Brian's allegations about Chrissy's behavior around Reese.

    That's why it's so weird at this point that Brian is allowing this. Maybe Stacy finally paid him some child support, in exchange for being able to take Reese to Vegas. There's gotta be some reason he was okay with this. Perhaps he reasoned that Reese is old enough to not suffer any ill effects from spending time with Chrissy and Stacy, but I can't imagine it's healthy for a young teen girl to be brought in as a prop for an embarrassingly simple gambling/lifestyle scam.

    Sometimes kids will be sensible enough to be disgusted by their parents' flaws and seek to be the opposite. I knew one guy whose parents were both alcoholics, and whose siblings were drug addicts, and he refused to touch alcohol or drugs because seeing their behavior disgusted him. I knew a girl whose dad left when she was a kid, and whose mom was fat, trashy, loud, and promiscuous, and did nothing to hide from people that she was banging tons of scummy dudes she'd meet at the bar. This girl was the complete opposite -- intelligent, softspoken, thin, and still a virgin at 18. She told me that her mom's behavior horrified her, and she was trying her hardest to be the opposite of her. I respected that a lot.

    Hopefully Reese will look at what her mom has become, and will seek to never let that happen to her.

    I really do wonder what Stacy saw in Chrissy in the first place. How can anyone woman be turned on by the obvious arrogance, ignorance, and phoniness? She managed to be a nurse, so clearly she's not stupid. I'm kinda guessing now that she had an inner scammer in her which wanted to be released, and Chrissy unlocked that for her.

     
    Comments
      
      BedWetterBettor: She was a mark of Chrissy’s from day 1. She was damaged goods and he honed in on that to use her money and credit line, nothing more. He promised her another and delivered it, sort of. But Stacy had buyer’s remorse a little too late and was stuck!

  9. #8209
    Owner Dan Druff's Avatar
    Reputation
    7982
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    47,266
    Blog Entries
    2
    Load Metric
    10481971
    Regarding the people at the idiotic Mastermind event, I doubt any of them were rich, or even semi-rich.

    Successful people aren't lured by Chrissy types. His routine doesn't work. Being told how to become a "millionaire" doesn't excite someone already worth $1,000,000 or more. Learning how to "quit your 9-5 job" isn't enticing to someone with a well-paying career they're proud of.

    Chrissy's schtick appeals to gullible working class types -- ones like Brown Nose Brandon. Imagine if Brandon could stop having to show up at 3am to let drunks into their house after they lost their keys, and simply be independently wealthy on his own terms. That's the dream he's chasing. Everyone else there is chasing something similar. I imagine that these are people with mostly boring, dead-end jobs/careers, where they dread going to work and watch the clock tick off 9 hours each day so they can finally escape. Then they get a mediocre paycheck which goes toward their bills, mortgage/rent, car payments, insurance, etc, and little is left over for fun. They watch Chrissy eating expensive meals, staying at nice hotels, traveling around the country, and most importantly, not working. They want to learn his secret.

    It's the same crowd chasing MLM riches. Chrissy knows what to say and do to appeal to these people, because he already did it in his MLM days. The whole thing is just so scummy. I really hate seeing hardworking, honest people being separated from their money by conmen. Imagine how many lives Chrissy has damaged/ruined by now.

     
    Comments
      
      TheRivers: Definitely wasn’t suggesting any of these people are rich. But they aren’t broke either. Otherwise I don’t think they’d be able to pay for these trips.
      
      zealanddonk: And dont forget taxes, since Chrissy will help you avoid paying those, legally!

  10. #8210
    Bronze The Boz's Avatar
    Reputation
    234
    Join Date
    Jul 2020
    Posts
    435
    Load Metric
    10481971
    “ TheRivers: Definitely wasn’t suggesting any of these people are rich. But they aren’t broke either. Otherwise I don’t think they’d be able to pay for these trips.”

    One of the few times (only?) I disagree with Rivers. Broke is a flexible term, I’m thinking most have little to no net worth outside of a retirement account and maybe some home equity. They are probably borrowing on cards to find the “miracle” way to change the path they are on in life. Hard working people not happy with their life are the easiest to scam with a dream. Chrissy is semi good at that as Dan explained above.

    Airlines are near 100% full at high prices, vacation locals are busy and room rates & occupancy are way above 2019 levels in many vacation destinations. All in the middle of a challenging economy at best with food and fuel prices at record levels. Granted it’s not a huge group but he found 20 people desperate enough to fall for the con, not because they are stupid, but because they want to change their life. Sadly all they will end up with is more debt and disappointment in their lives.

    Next question is will they even pay off their credit cards as I personally think that is the next domino to fall in our fragile economy but that’s another discussion.

     
    Comments
      
      TheRivers: He found 20 people with what appears to be 10 of them that may attend every event. There are at least three people there who not only attended both masterminds but also both of his birthday boot camps

  11. #8211
    Bronze RMS9's Avatar
    Reputation
    381
    Join Date
    Nov 2020
    Posts
    236
    Load Metric
    10481971
    Stacy is a perfect example of a middle-aged women looking for love and security, yet knowing her quality face-time is limited. Limited even more because she isn’t very good looking in the first place. She was looking to have another child since she lost the first one, and realized, her biological clock is about to strike midnight. As timing worked out, she found a guy who claims to be into fitness (despite putting on more fat lbs in the last year), claims to be an sucessful entrepreneur, claims to have the silver bullet on becoming healthy, wealthy and wise, and claims to be able to deliver the good life, when in reality, we’re all well aware, Chris can’t deliver on any of these. I think he presented the good life to her, and Stacy knowing the clock is ticking, jumped at the offer to be a stay-at-home woman. So she crossed her fingers, rolled the dice, and took a chance on this bum. We all see how this is playing out as we speak.

    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by TheRivers View Post

    I never believed the whole “she can’t be alone with Stacy and Chris” thing. Clearly that was never a stipulation. I remember an old video where she accompanied them to Detroit without supervision from the Meiers or the Fosters. This is however the longest amount of time I think that she’s ever spent alone with them.

    And let’s not fool ourselves here. The “life of a high roller” theme this time isn’t just about showing it in videos to lure future suckers. This was very much about wanting Reese to go home and tell Stacy’s ex how luxurious of a lifestyle they live. That was likely the main reason for the limos and for taking her to Vegas. Granted, she would have also seen the simple house they live in but I’m sure Chrissy talked his way around that.

    And speaking of the house…it’s hilarious that Chrissy has to start all of his outdoor videos in front of that fountain, which is just across the street from the house they are renting. He clearly doesn’t want anyone seeing the exterior or interior of that house (other than the empty room with the picnic table (which I’m sure he never wanted seen on video).

    It would appear as if the people coming to these events do have sone money. Otherwise I don’t know how they would be able to afford all the expense of having to travel to two different events and pay all associated costs. Plus for this one they would have had to take days off from work, which sone of them may or may not have been able to afford.
    Some good info can be gleaned from the court documents which are publicly available online. If you remember, Chrissy and Stacy sued her ex Brian for lying about her in the custody hearing, and causing her to lose custody. It was a bizarre lawsuit, because I didn't think it was possible to sue someone for the outcome of a previous court case! That's what the previous case itself was adjudicated to do!

    Anyway, the case was never heard because one large assertion was that Brian was lying about Chrissy being a gay porn star. Brian's lawyer subpoenaed Colt Studios, and at that point Chrissy knew his goose was cooked. The suit was immediately dropped.

    However, we can learn from the filing that Stacy was claiming that she did lose custody to Brian, and had limited access to Resse, and it was due to Brian's allegations about Chrissy's behavior around Reese.

    That's why it's so weird at this point that Brian is allowing this. Maybe Stacy finally paid him some child support, in exchange for being able to take Reese to Vegas. There's gotta be some reason he was okay with this. Perhaps he reasoned that Reese is old enough to not suffer any ill effects from spending time with Chrissy and Stacy, but I can't imagine it's healthy for a young teen girl to be brought in as a prop for an embarrassingly simple gambling/lifestyle scam.

    Sometimes kids will be sensible enough to be disgusted by their parents' flaws and seek to be the opposite. I knew one guy whose parents were both alcoholics, and whose siblings were drug addicts, and he refused to touch alcohol or drugs because seeing their behavior disgusted him. I knew a girl whose dad left when she was a kid, and whose mom was fat, trashy, loud, and promiscuous, and did nothing to hide from people that she was banging tons of scummy dudes she'd meet at the bar. This girl was the complete opposite -- intelligent, softspoken, thin, and still a virgin at 18. She told me that her mom's behavior horrified her, and she was trying her hardest to be the opposite of her. I respected that a lot.

    Hopefully Reese will look at what her mom has become, and will seek to never let that happen to her.

    I really do wonder what Stacy saw in Chrissy in the first place. How can anyone woman be turned on by the obvious arrogance, ignorance, and phoniness? She managed to be a nurse, so clearly she's not stupid. I'm kinda guessing now that she had an inner scammer in her which wanted to be released, and Chrissy unlocked that for her.

  12. #8212
    Silver
    Reputation
    1099
    Join Date
    Nov 2020
    Posts
    752
    Load Metric
    10481971
    I can’t watch these gambling sessions that he posts. Way too yawn-worthy. So instead…here’s a list of Chrissy’s top 5 all-time best roulette strategies:

    5. Street bets - pick 6 of the 12 streets…because that’s totally different tban playing red or black or odd or even
    4. Play two dozens and triple your bet if you lose
    3. Play the first dozen…because its numbers cover more real estate on the wheel than the other two dozens.
    2. Play the same outside bet each time and martingale till you win…then sit out two spins..and then play the next bet to the right (low…then even…then red…then black..then odd…then high). Always sit out two spins before shifting to the right.
    1. Pick 20 numbers on the inside thus giving yourself more than a 50/50 chance of winning…and then double each time till you win. But you have to join his inner circle so you know which 20 numbers to pick.

    Of course you have to know when to use each one of these strategies based on what has gone on in the past 10 spins.

     
    Comments
      
      BedWetterBettor: Don’t forget to sit out the first spin with a new dealer, cuz ya see they have mastered Gravity and control the ball!
      
      zealanddonk: Chrissy is lucky not to be living on the street

  13. #8213
    Gold
    Reputation
    660
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    2,200
    Load Metric
    10481971
    New roulette video: 24 mintues long, white tshirt, red cap.

    Start balance $1000 [last closing balance probably irrelevant as he likely withdrew, or donked it off and reloaded]

    Close balance: $1059.73

    TLDR:
    _5_ hollar at ya boy despite winning less than $50 on those bets.
    Verdict, you wont get much if anything new from this video, other than his 7 step betting strategy which probably has a flaw in it that he'll change in the nxt few weeks.


    Long version:
    1m 20s he shows a card with his betting progression for this session.
    It starts at $1 and then goes to $7 because why not.

    It has 6 martys and goes to a total of $727 if he misses all his bets.
    Bold strategy off of a $1000 bankroll.

    3m50s quick ad for MM event, only 3 spaces left.

    And, hes already making excuses about not following the action and as we know excuses are for losers .

    5m 50s, despite mostly playing reds and blacks and showing off his very fancy double ended pen [thjat I'm sure only millionaires can afford], he places a bet on low.
    Again with the hurr durr, wasnt paying attention, hurr durr.
    He then claims he meant to be on red, so we'll see if his coulda woulda shoulda works.

    It comes up black 10, and hes patting himself on the back for not betting on red [which he only managed because hes an idiot].

    8m wins a $7 bet and its time for hollar at ya boy.
    Millionaires are strange creatures.

    8m 35s claims 65000 new people watched at least one of his videos in the last 30 days.
    He then asks why he doesnt have 65000 subscribers

    He really is a tool.

    Chrissy now shows off his amazing math skills by complaining about the martingale system and then bragging about his mitchellgale system.

    14m after 2 losses, hes on a $19 per his amazing system and then loses that
    15m now he's on a $43 bet.
    Pulls out his classic "I'm going to command the ball".
    Another hollar at ya boy.

    18m he refines the story to "uber driver to millionaire in 2.5 years"


    21m goes balls deep into why college/university is bad and throws in his complete lie about travelling the world blah blah blah
    So somehow in the narrow window between being an uber driver and donking off cash and the global pandemic that cut off international travel Chrissy has been travelling the world.

    At this stage he probably believes he went to Macau for the Baccky tourney and came second.

    Ends with a semi tantrum rant that he didnt go to college and he could be winning $180k a year if he only did 4 hours of sessions like this a day, every single day. [sure sure].
    When faced with a difficult decision, ask yourself "What would Micon do?", then do the opposite.

    PFA Rookie of the Year 2012: The Templar (unknown)
    2013: Jasep $5000+
    2015: Micon's gofundme legal defense $3k begging for 100k:
    2018: 4Dragons
    2019: Dutch Boyd: Mike Postle soul reader or rfid reader.
    2020: Covid19
    2021: SMIFlorida and some sort of shit coins for $50k
    2022: Brandon W leaking inner circle info like a sieve.

  14. #8214
    Silver BedWetterBettor's Avatar
    Reputation
    1020
    Join Date
    Jul 2020
    Posts
    652
    Load Metric
    10481971
    Little Kyle’s new strategy is Bet the last winning side and if it loses double it and add $5! Yup that’ll get you rich real quick after you go broke on a choppy session! He even lambasts his precious martingale ways stating martingale bets are dumb because you keep doubling your bet and only end up winning the original wager! Now wasn’t this idiot proclaiming he was winning thousands using that very strategy every day?

    Guess that was another… complete lie!! Worse is he is still using a martingale betting progression regardless of whatever stupid name he gives it, making him the creator of the stupidest strategy possible!

    The stupidity continues and he hollers over $6 wins and now we know why it took him 2 weeks to put this horse shit together. He was losing the whole time and couldn’t even get a decent win, hence the reason he had to show everyone a video where he clearly bought in again as quit and soon as he cleared $50! Lol, what a dip shit!!

  15. #8215
    Silver
    Reputation
    1130
    Join Date
    Jun 2020
    Posts
    941
    Load Metric
    10481971
    In the past I would often wonder where folks that weren’t so bright get large amounts of money. There are actually some very well paying union jobs that are primarily manual labor. With massive amounts of overtime, good money can be made.

    An example is there are many unionized warehouses in my region. I know a very young kid that works at one of these places. After 18 months of employment he’s at the top pay schedule. He has averaged at least 55 hours per week. Time and a half after 8 hours and in his union contract they pay DOUBLE time after 10 hours instead of 12 hours.

    He current earns $34 per hour. No education. No skills. Just a GED. It’s order selecting cases for a grocery warehouse.

    This is what his pay looks like each week:

    40 hours x $34 = $1,360
    10 hours x $51 = 510
    5 hours x $68 =. 340
    Total. $2,210

    They have production bonus based on the number of cases you select. He averages about 20% everyday of his pay In a production bonus. So he gets paid 55 hours x .20 = 11 x $34 (bonus paid at straight time) = $374

    $2,210 + $374 = $2,584 per week

    $2,584 x 52 weeks = $134,368 PER YEAR

    This job is VERY physical and hard work. It does show that there are decent paying jobs out there.

    Even though he is not that smart himself, I don’t think he would fall for Chrissy’s scams, but I’m sure there are folks he works with, that have disposable income that can drop a couple grand on Chrissy’s bullshit.


    Maybe that chubby chick has an OnlyFans lol



    You would think Truck Driving Jeff would be able to repay Chrissy by attending his scam meeting. 50% chance I think Jeff is BUSTO.

     
    Comments
      
      TheRivers: I think it’s very possible that Jeff is in on the scam. Just a theory. He could be another Demetrius

  16. #8216
    Silver BedWetterBettor's Avatar
    Reputation
    1020
    Join Date
    Jul 2020
    Posts
    652
    Load Metric
    10481971
    Quote Originally Posted by PositiveVariance View Post



    You would think Truck Driving Jeff would be able to repay Chrissy by attending his scam meeting. 50% chance I think Jeff is BUSTO.

    According to his FB, Jelly Belly Jeff hit the golf course the last few days. Certainly doesn’t make him rich, but he may have been smart enough to quit while he’s ahead and hence why we’ve not heard from him in Chrissy’s videos and that promise of making 40K a month didn’t happen! What a shocker!!!

    Name:  4CD6B5FE-46B4-4F4F-8940-27EDD3902FBE.jpeg
Views: 126
Size:  308.7 KB

    Meanwhile, Chrissy is struggling to put together even a small winning video and his best effort yielded him a whopping $59 profit. Look out world Chrissy is heading to the top, $59 at a time!!

    Name:  BF555F59-D67C-446C-8422-560AF8328034.jpeg
Views: 125
Size:  75.9 KB

     
    Comments
      
      zealanddonk: Chrissy has already backpedalled on his winning mitchellgale strategy after only 1 day

  17. #8217
    Silver BedWetterBettor's Avatar
    Reputation
    1020
    Join Date
    Jul 2020
    Posts
    652
    Load Metric
    10481971
    Pudgy Prescott is back to $1 and $2 roulette bets. Some things to note in today’s video

    1) Starting balance is $1355.47, balance in last video was 1059.73. So he likely had to redeposit after going broke yesterday. He’ll probably claim he bet 26 cents on some random sports team. Speaking of sports…

    2) He breaks out the Kid’s size Ohio State jersey, ya know the one he said he was going to burn in the Meltdown video from Double Jackpot???

    Name:  3F48654B-BFC3-42F8-A6D2-3C6C688B634F.jpeg
Views: 49
Size:  151.9 KB

    3) He cries about being called out again for only betting small amounts online and goes into the usual bullshit rant about how he does these low bets for his viewers(complete lie) and then whines about how other people try to copy him by doing online gambling videos and mastermind groups for $19 a month… Morgentern, Raja, Slot Lady, and old Hair Plugs Keith Craft might have something to say about that!

    4) Claims he makes 50K a month just from Gambling… now if only there was some sort of Link or History Tab that could validate this??? Oh I know, a white board or index card with $50K worth of winnings written by hand will do the trick, right Kyle??

    5) Around the 18 minute mark he starts going off into the weeds dropping F bombs after just a few minutes earlier proclaiming he’s a Christian. Says he electrifying… Yea like a slimy Eel! Then tells people to kiss his white ass(that’ll go over great with your foreign simps!)

    6) He’s drinking Diet Dr. Pepper, yup the fem version of Forrest Gump’s preferred drink! Good thing he’s too dumb to realize how bad those artificial sweeteners are! If he didn’t already have dentures, they’d rot his teeth in no time!

    7) Claims he spent 4K on a single dinner at the Masturbation Event… Sure just like he paid for Rick Lee’s dinner and then made him pay $300 for it off camera! Or when he fleeced Cat Daddy for $45K and then made the guy pay for breakfast the next day?

    8) Says there are 2 spots left, but just yesterday there were 3 left? Now we know he always says there are 2 spots left when he can’t fill the 20 person max Capacity limit. Or could it be he’s desperate for anyone besides the ugly idiots who came last time and still think they can recoup their losses from last event, the birthday party and following his idiotic advice and getting wrecked online while giving a 35% commission!

    Video ends with him winning a resounding $25! Yea I shit you not, he’s get scared to give back a whopping $25 profit and calls it quits. Proving he lost yesterday’s Big Win of $59 and is scared to place big bets and actually prove he can win $300 per day!

     
    Comments
      
      zealanddonk: Solid write-up
    Last edited by BedWetterBettor; Today at 04:40 PM.

  18. #8218
    Gold
    Reputation
    660
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    2,200
    Load Metric
    10481971
    BWB has done a solid job of writing up the video:
    I'm going to add a couple of comments as well:

    Today's video: Backwards blue cap, red top.
    Roulette for low rollers.

    Last end balance: 1059.73
    Start balance: 1355.47
    End balance: 1380.47
    TLDR claims to be the only professional gambler on youtube
    14m claims he encourages people to spread lies about him
    I'm not a lawyer but that sounds like a freeroll on whatever we post, whenever.

    Poor Chrissy is extremely delusional today.
    Must be that Dr Pepper he's drinking.

    Long version:

    AS BWB mentioned, Chrissy must have been a very busy boy offcam to rack up a quick $300 when no one was looking.

    As a slight change from yesterday's nonsense, his progressions today only go as high as $502, whereas yesterdayu was over $700.
    Wonder what prompted this for him.

    Claims his balance is higher because he has some sports bets

    1m 43s complete lie Claims he started with $150 and turned it into $1500 over six short sessions.
    Seems we only saw the one yesterday and whatever he won last night.

    Aaaaaand he's already changed strategy since yesterday.
    today's mitchellgale is start at $1, and when that loses, bet $3.
    What else has he got up his sleeve?

    6m 25s complete lie #2 Waaaaaaa only making videos for yoooooooooooooooo. I'm sooooooooooooooooooooooooooo busy.[/b]
    Also, he claims he isnt here to prove anything or seek our approval.

    9m has a rant about people copying him and calling him an idiot.
    Claims he cant figure out why people would copy him [hint, its because there are mugs out there]


    Claims hes made 700 videos in the last 3 years [so more than 1 every 2 days, yet, where's the evidence chrissy, where's the evidence?]
    12m theres a technical issue so he cant place a bet on high, claims it's God trying to save him some money. natch it comes out high
    He really is a tool.

    Claims if you want to make a fortune on sports betting, come to his MM events *lol*

    19m he starts to get very agitated, claims he has balls the size of antelopes (yeah yeah, cantelopes, but mine is funnier)

    He gives himself a hollar at ya boy for his rant.

    Explains today's system:
    2x +1
    So $1, $3, $7, $15, $31, $63, $127, $255
    So, you can afford 7 losses [which doesnt happen often], and the while grabbing an extra $1 on each win.
    What could possibly go wrong?

    20m advertises his colouring in book and then brags no other pro gambler or youtuber has written a book about making $1m in a year
    Thats like saying "no former Colt Studios star has written a book about making $1m in a year at 3% a day"

    22m he's so confused he cant remember if he should be betting $3 or not.
    Poor chrissy sure had a lot to rant about and pat himself on the back about.

    24m his balls continue to be itchy and claims he wants to make big boy bets because he isnt paitent, but low rollers have to be paitent.

    30m in order to appeal to the hip young black demographic he claims his next event will be off the hizzle, fo shizzle
    Anyone know if Colt has a "Blacked" line of porn?

    Claims if he was playing normally, he'd be up $200 by placing $10 bets, but again hes making this for the low rollers.

    After a very animated 34 mintues, Chrissy takes his $25 profit and fucks back off to never never land.

     
    Comments
      
      BedWetterBettor: Haha, so much to poke fun at! I forgot the Hizzle fo Shizzle stupidity. Good stuff!!
    When faced with a difficult decision, ask yourself "What would Micon do?", then do the opposite.

    PFA Rookie of the Year 2012: The Templar (unknown)
    2013: Jasep $5000+
    2015: Micon's gofundme legal defense $3k begging for 100k:
    2018: 4Dragons
    2019: Dutch Boyd: Mike Postle soul reader or rfid reader.
    2020: Covid19
    2021: SMIFlorida and some sort of shit coins for $50k
    2022: Brandon W leaking inner circle info like a sieve.

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 12 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 12 guests)

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 27
    Last Post: 12-16-2021, 09:01 PM
  2. Replies: 10
    Last Post: 05-06-2018, 04:14 AM
  3. Replies: 119
    Last Post: 08-02-2013, 12:37 PM
  4. Christopher Dorner is one mad guy
    By rickastley in forum Flying Stupidity
    Replies: 234
    Last Post: 03-29-2013, 04:20 AM
  5. professional workplace dilemma
    By mulva in forum Flying Stupidity
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 10-29-2012, 05:20 AM

Tags for this Thread