Page 109 of 854 FirstFirst ... 95999105106107108109110111112113119159209609 ... LastLast
Results 2,161 to 2,180 of 17065

Thread: Blatant Gambling Scammer Christopher Mitchell (YouTube/Baccarat/Roulette/Sportsbetting)

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Old donations:

$100 me
    $100 Scott from CA
    $20 shoeshine box
    $10 PAINLESSWON
    $25 mdj1980
    $10 Kilgore Trout (yes, THAT Kilgore Trout)

New donations:
    $50 Jeff Dime
    $50 Forum Wars
    $100 SN
    $20 Bincs

Running total: $485
    Remaining: $1015

Cubic Zirconia
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Cerveza Fria View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Forum Wars View Post

Okay. I think I did read too much into it. Glad the AHoosierA account is the real thing with no unsavory details.

I never said there weren't unsavory details either. There are just missing details. Tell me, you don't wonder about how many coincidences occurred in his story? Like the timing of the videoposting while he was in court? You don't think the Judge thought there might have been some coordination between AHoosierA and Kevin Davis? Or how the attorney who wound up representing him just happened to be in court at the first hearing and his original attorney bailed just before the second hearing? Not saying anything is unsavory here. Just saying there might be some missing details.
    I can help with the missing details. Lee was advised by law enforcement to file a report against CM the following day after he was doxxed. Did Lee do that? Nope, citing he couldnÂ’t get there cause of work. Imagine that, a serious incident such as that and advised by police to immediately file a report in proper county, IÂ’m pretty sure any employer would allow you to miss time from work to take care of that affair. Then Kevin was more then willing to help Lee for his 1st court case, even willing to talk with judge, but Lee reneged on the deal to share details of the paperwork that was served to him after agreeing to day before. Correct me if IÂ’m wrong but wasnÂ’t Kevin the one to alert Lee about the doxxing? Then gave the P.I an earful for doing a background check with no proof. Obviously IÂ’m in the camp that Lee didnÂ’t deserve that 1st ruling, but in his interview or prior accounts, heÂ’s never once taken responsibility for being a lazy ass and not filing a report with police after being advised to by police in different county. Then, he managed to piss off the one guy who was willing to come to forefront to tell judge he was responsible for the videos, not Lee. So you guys can boo hoo Lee all you want, bottom line is he helped screw himself. So those are the missing details, but donÂ’t forget to donate to him.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Killanugs View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Cerveza Fria View Post

I never said there weren't unsavory details either. There are just missing details. Tell me, you don't wonder about how many coincidences occurred in his story? Like the timing of the videoposting while he was in court? You don't think the Judge thought there might have been some coordination between AHoosierA and Kevin Davis? Or how the attorney who wound up representing him just happened to be in court at the first hearing and his original attorney bailed just before the second hearing? Not saying anything is unsavory here. Just saying there might be some missing details.
    I can help with the missing details. Lee was advised by law enforcement to file a report against CM the following day after he was doxxed. Did Lee do that? Nope, citing he couldnÂ’t get there cause of work. Imagine that, a serious incident such as that and advised by police to immediately file a report in proper county, IÂ’m pretty sure any employer would allow you to miss time from work to take care of that affair. Then Kevin was more then willing to help Lee for his 1st court case, even willing to talk with judge, but Lee reneged on the deal to share details of the paperwork that was served to him after agreeing to day before. Correct me if IÂ’m wrong but wasnÂ’t Kevin the one to alert Lee about the doxxing? Then gave the P.I an earful for doing a background check with no proof. Obviously IÂ’m in the camp that Lee didnÂ’t deserve that 1st ruling, but in his interview or prior accounts, heÂ’s never once taken responsibility for being a lazy ass and not filing a report with police after being advised to by police in different county. Then, he managed to piss off the one guy who was willing to come to forefront to tell judge he was responsible for the videos, not Lee. So you guys can boo hoo Lee all you want, bottom line is he helped screw himself. So those are the missing details, but donÂ’t forget to donate to him.
    The cops never "urged me to file the report immediately." They stated if I wanted to file one, I had to do so in my jurisdiction, but even they weren't sure what a police report would do.

Filing/not filing a police report has had absolutely 0 significance over the court case.

I never asked for Kevin's help. I did tell him that I would give him the documents, but then I thought better of it. When I tried explaining it to him, he got pissed off. He wanted those documents for his own interest and KD doesnt give a shit about helping anyone but himself.

Cubic Zirconia
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by AhoosierA View Post
    The cops never "urged me to file the report immediately." They stated if I wanted to file one, I had to do so in my jurisdiction, but even they weren't sure what a police report would do.

Filing/not filing a police report has had absolutely 0 significance over the court case.

I never asked for Kevin's help. I did tell him that I would give him the documents, but then I thought better of it. When I tried explaining it to him, he got pissed off. He wanted those documents for his own interest and KD doesnt give a shit about helping anyone but himself.
    Of course your lazy fat ass is going to defend the fact you could’ve/should’ve gotten that police report filed which DEFINITELY would’ve helped. Then you claim Kevin doesn’t want to help anyone but himself? I bet you got that info from CM. You have no idea the amount of people he’s helped. Take those undeserved donations to buy yourself some clues in life instead of taking your wife to Golden Corral an entire week

Load Metric

Of course your lazy fat ass is going to defend the fact you could’ve/should’ve gotten that police report filed which DEFINITELY would’ve helped. Then you claim Kevin doesn’t want to help anyone but himself? I bet you got that info from CM. You have no idea the amount of people he’s helped. Take those undeserved donations to buy yourself some clues in life instead of taking your wife to Golden Corral an entire week
    LOL I've seen that KD has made his way back in to the thread.

Cubic Zirconia
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by BaccaratDegen View Post

I call BS on KDs video.
    If anyone calls the cops because they were hit by (wife/husband) someone most likely goes to jail.
    Looked up the month of oct and no luck with jizzy beating on stacy.
    I kinda have some issues with this story, too.

I believe KD was told this by someone, but I think KD hates Chrissy so much that he wants to believe anything he's told.

KD's justification that "we can't get the report because a minor involved" is nonsense. There is no such thing as that. Even in KD's own story, the minor WASN'T involved -- only present! I'd love for KD to show us the statute on the Nevada books which prevents release of a report because a minor was present when a crime was committed. (At most, the minor's name is redacted.)

If the police simply came over but no report was filed, then it's going to be extremely difficult to ever verify this.

I'm not going to give this claim any weight until I see some kind of evidence it happened.

With that said, I wouldn't be surprised if Stacy is unhappy, and might be tossing around the idea of leaving. But I doubt she'll actually do it unless the money completely runs out (and can't be replenished in any way).

As proven numerous times already, you not only can’t decipher what people say but completely botch a story with your delusion while playing spin doctor. Since I’m in the background and know first hand of all the info, let me school you fool. Stacy DID call the police that night, Stacy DID try to get TPO against Christopher and have him removed from house. It can EASILY be proven as whether a report was filed or not, there IS a event # filed like there is on ALL calls. I bet you will say ok what’s the event number then? And here’s where you get schooled yet again, when you have people at the federal level getting you information not accessible to anyone in public, only law enforcement, you follow their demands not to divulge that info as to raise suspicion and/or a possible investigation on whose leaking such sensitive info and simply continue to thank them

Cubic Zirconia
    Load Metric

I’m Kevin as much as you are him. In fact blubbering Jeff Dime was briefly in our forum and can attest how we roll in there, til he got the boot. Next time people are asking for key details Lee, don’t keep them hanging

Load Metric

I’m Kevin as much as you are him. In fact blubbering Jeff Dime was briefly in our forum and can attest how we roll in there, til he got the boot. Next time people are asking for key details Lee, don’t keep them hanging
    Not sure why KD needed me to give him the police report details. I mean his friend at the federal level should have been able to get that info pretty easily right?

Cubic Zirconia
    Load Metric

Not sure why KD needed me to give him the police report details. I mean his friend at the federal level should have been able to get that info pretty easily right?
    Lee, just keep milking that victim card, you and Todd are only at 33% of your donation goal.

Load Metric

Lee, just keep milking that victim card, you and Todd are only at 33% of your donation goal.
    Druff's lawyer, Eric Bensamochan, called into the election radio show and offered to pledge the remaining amount. AhoosierA has reached the $1500 donation goal.

Comments

JeffDime: ++++++++

Forum Wars: I missed the amount he pledged: "The rest of what isn't raised" --- wow, nice!

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    If Kevin wants to come back, he needs to ask, not make fake accounts.

Banned Killangus from the thread.

Comments

AhoosierA: We both know that's not happening.

Mrhorney: That’s a shame , I was missing a good dose of psychosis from the nutter KD

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    I was busy yesterday with various things so I didn't get to respond to Kevin Davis' obvious duplicate account.

However, I do want to clarify a few things, both for Kevin and others here:

First off, I see no evidence that Lee is hiding anything, or that there's some gotchas in this situation which we don't know about. Lee has been straightforward with me about everything from the moment this all started, has kept me updated, and it all made perfect sense. He even asked me for advice at various points. While I don't have a camera on Lee and am not in his head, I would be shocked if the truth deviated much from Lee's story.

Next, for those wondering why Lee simply didn't "prove" in court that he wasn't Kevin Davis... well, the answer is simple. You can't prove a negative. Lee can't prove he's not Kevin Davis, just like I can't prove I'm not Santa Claus. Since Kevin Davis is an anonymous person on YouTube, there's no way Lee could "prove" he wasn't Kevin, aside from hiring an expensive expert witness in voice analysis, which would be tremendous overkill for a restraining order case.

That's why the burden of proof is always on the plaintiff. When I heard about the restraining order, it seemed incredibly simple and straightforward. Lee would show up in court, deny he was Kevin, tell the judge that Christopher had zero proof about him being Kevin, aside from an incorrect guess. Then the judge would challenge CM to prove it, CM would be unable, and the case would get laughed out of court.

999 out of 1000 times, that's exactly what would happen. No lawyers necessary, no police reports necessary. All you need to do is tell the judge, "I'm not that anonymous guy on the internet he thinks I am, and I've never made contact with him", and then the plaintiff is stuck with the burden of proof.

By the fluke of events described on the show, Lee lost the case because the judge got the erroneous impression that Lee was secretly recording the courtroom as some kind of YouTube prank, and decided to punish him.

As I also said on the show, I don't blame Kevin for this. I know he was trying to help, and it just backfired due to an unfortunate set of circumstances.

However, Lee did nothing wrong. He didn't need a lawyer for the initial hearing, for the reasons I stated above. You only get a lawyer for a restraining order case if it looks like there might be some believable claims against you. For example, if your ex-girlfriend is accusing you of stalking, you are probably better off getting a lawyer to defend the restraining order. Here it was a complete stranger with zero evidence, falsely accusing Lee of being an anonymous YouTube personality.

Kevin has some weird obsession with law enforcement. We have disagreed upon this before, even though it's an area where I have a good deal of expertise. Aside from small towns where the cops have nothing to do, they absolutely never investigate mild internet harassment reports, even if you attempt to embellish the details. This shit comes across their desks several times per day, is almost always exaggerated bullshit, and they simply don't have the manpower to do such an investigation. This is even more true for the FBI. They get a tremendous number of crackpots contacting them every day with trivial bullshit. They investigate a tiny fraction of these -- usually only the most serious stuff.

CM didn't commit any serious crimes against Lee. The worst he did was post Lee's social security number up on his channel (though didn't encourage anyone to defraud him), and has been falsely accusing Lee of harassing him. That's shitty, but none of this is prosecutable -- either in Nevada or federally.

If Lee had gone to the police, it would have had zero impact on the restraining order case. For some reason, Kevin crowned himself the expert and wanted to direct the entire process. Lee didn't know Kevin, and simply didn't want him involved. It wasn't anything against Kevin. Lee just didn't want to let a stranger from across the country direct his defense, which is 100% reasonable. I doubt Kevin would have taken directions from Lee if the situation were reversed.

I will say, however, that Kevin's campaign to get CM banned from various Vegas casinos is a good one. That's where making phone calls CAN help. Why? Because most reputable casinos don't want coaching scammers operating on their premises, even if it brings in additional -EV business. Sure, there will be some unethical casinos which choose to look the other way -- and also some apathetic ones who will deem it not their problem -- but many of the strip casinos will indeed ban this sort of behavior. I give a thumbs up to Kevin for this effort, and it looks like it's had an effect, as suddenly CM isn't visiting many properties anymore, and he seems to have done away with his in-person coaching.

In short, I'll state this once again:

- Lee did nothing wrong, and got fucked royally here. This is why I have started this fund, and donated to it myself.

- Lee could not have seen the initial loss in court coming.

- Kevin had no right to force himself into the situation. He had a right to offer his help, but once Lee declined, he should have just dropped it and not been insulted.

- Kevin has otherwise done great work exposing CM, including his efforts to get CM banned from strip casinos.

That is all.

Comments

JeffDime: Couldn’t be said any better.

PositiveVariance: Very well said

shoeshine box: Bravo.

Forum Wars: Druff

The Shrink: Druff but fair.

Load Metric
    Looks like ol' Lemon-head Chrissy is using verses from the bible to highlight that the old book looks favorably upon those who chase money. (hint: it doesn't, unless you take quotes out of context).

He has finally hidden how many likes / dislikes the latest video has. Too bad he cannot hide how pathetic he has become.

Comments

BedWetterBettor: Yep, the sweet 16 birthday scam was the last straw. It was so down voted he probably had a good cry from it!

JeffDime: Wars is a beast rep

Silver
    Load Metric
    From my recollection of Sunday school Jesus says “It’s easier for a rich 🤑 man to pass through the eye of a needle than to enter the kingdom of Gods” so that doesn’t apply to Chrissy FW 😃

Silver
    Load Metric
    Well Folks that’s it , the news is coming in that Smokin Joe is the leader of the free world.

The Chrissy Sunday night live will show him packing up his goods from his luxury 5 star fully comped condo and departing American 🇺🇸 shores

As Chief Wiggim said He’s China’s problem now 😃

Silver
    Load Metric
    Jeff Dimes correspondent on the ground needs to learn Mandarin a bit sharpish for when Chrissy arrives in Macao 🇲🇴

Load Metric

He has finally hidden how many likes / dislikes the latest video has. Too bad he cannot hide how pathetic he has become.
    I wonder if he'll keep them hidden. He seemed to consistently get about a 2:1 like-to-dislike ratio. When he would try to blatantly sell his coaching it would be closer to 1:1. Without his dupe accounts I would imagine every one of his videos would be near that 1:1 radio which is brutal for a "lifestyle" vlog.

What's the current betting odds for him to actually hold his birthday circle jerk in January?

I'll set the early line at +500

Comments

Tellafriend: ha, i wouldn't take that

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by The Shrink View Post

I wonder if he'll keep them hidden. He seemed to consistently get about a 2:1 like-to-dislike ratio. When he would try to blatantly sell his coaching it would be closer to 1:1. Without his dupe accounts I would imagine every one of his videos would be near that 1:1 radio which is brutal for a "lifestyle" vlog.

What's the current betting odds for him to actually hold his birthday circle jerk in January?

I'll set the early line at +500

I would take +500 that he holds the Bday.

Its really not going to cost him much money to hold it. All he has to do is get together with these people for a few hours and feed them more of his bullshit lies. As far as The dinner he is having, I think he will try to use what comps he has, the rest he will likely try to get his guest to pay for their own meals. I believe he will have a suite that was comped or that he paid a bit more to upgrade from the standard room. I'm sure Stacy will go buy a $20 cake to make everyone feel special. I'm sure he will then single out the real "suckers" from the group, or at least the ones he knows have deeper pockets and will try to sell them "His real strategy", saying the $500 strategy is not the strategy he actually uses. He will likely try to push his "secretive strategy" on them for a much higher fee.

I think in his eyes he has to hold the Bday event. As he likely believes calling it off or no showing would be even more harmful to his image.

His only concern is if the "haters" are going to crash the event. Im sure he will do everything he can to keep the location secret. Or possibly just tell them right before the event to try to limit who knows about it.
    Last edited by PositiveVariance; 11-09-2020 at 01:20 PM.

Load Metric
    I think in the begging CM purchased Subscribers and possibly even likes. Buying a couple hundred likes per video is very inexpensive (couple dollars per hundred). The issue is he knows YouTube is getting better about catching account holders that buy subs/views/likes. I believe he doesn't want to risk account termination. It does surprise me that it took him so long to set the preference to not show number of likes/dislikes. Seems like he would have done this a long time ago.

Bronze
    Load Metric
    Chrissy either lying about the amount of Freeplay he gets a month or lying about his enormous losses:

Name:  chrissy.png
Views: 554
Size:  14.2 KB

I know this is literally a crumb of a lie compared to Chrissy's bread factory of lies, but I had to refute it for the few people who still believe this moron. Genius doesn't realize that his lie assumes that casinos are NOT literally run by statisticians and security that vehemently scan for players who can consistently make a profit off of them on a repeated basis. The casino will either stop sending comps to a person who consistently wins and/or politely back them off from the game. So in the world of Mr. Mitchell, Casinos are inept in money management from getting fleeced by a "pro" and will send him almost $60,000 in freeplay a year with other comps and let him leave with a hefty profit with minimal losses.

Comments

Elmo: I totally agree with you buddy...Chrissy is lying about those numbers.

Thread Information