Page 576 of 576 FirstFirst ... 76476526566572573574575576
Results 11,501 to 11,511 of 11511

Thread: Blatant YouTube Baccarat Scammer Christopher Mitchell “Professional Gambler”

  1. #11501
    Silver The Boz's Avatar
    Reputation
    420
    Join Date
    Jul 2020
    Posts
    665
    Load Metric
    29182647
    Thinking Nathan Gibbons is fucking with Chrissy with his multiple comments. But at least they are still up there for all to read.

    It would be a great time to get the details on how Chrissy makes his money off losers from his affiliate deal that click his link out to them.

    https://bitcoincasinoaffiliates.com/.../betonline-ag/

    One of the things I found interesting is not only does he need a certain volume each month, he need a certain number of players.

    “BetOnline.ag affiliate program also lets you earn through CPA deals. But this offer is available to select members only. In fact, you will need to check with your manager if you’re eligible for the CPA deals. After all, this model requires you to be committed to give BetOnline.ag a certain number of players every month.“

    Another argument is if people are winning, he wouldn’t be making money off this link. Obviously we know they are.

    “ If there’s one thing you might not like in this Bitcoin referral program, it would be the fact that it carries your negative balance to the next month. This means that you won’t start with an empty plate and you will have to get rid of the negative balance first before you can earn.”

    One thing is certain, he is losing players and it is why he got DESPERATE today and risked breaking Facebook rules by pointing the link.

    Taking away or reducing this income level for him is a key to keeping the pressure on him.

     
    Comments
      
      Tariq Reed: I can confirm that Nathan Gibbons (not me) knows what's up and won't be falling for CM's scam.
      
      Pickleball: Tariq, I did not see your quote until after I contacted Nathan. He is very appreciative.
      
      PROUDBOY MAGA 2024: Broke is best !

  2. #11502
    Bronze
    Reputation
    416
    Join Date
    Mar 2022
    Posts
    218
    Load Metric
    29182647
    Quote Originally Posted by The Boz View Post

    It would be a great time to get the details on how Chrissy makes his money off losers from his affiliate deal that click his link out to them.

    https://bitcoincasinoaffiliates.com/.../betonline-ag/

    One of the things I found interesting is not only does he need a certain volume each month, he need a certain number of players.

    “BetOnline.ag affiliate program also lets you earn through CPA deals. But this offer is available to select members only. In fact, you will need to check with your manager if you’re eligible for the CPA deals. After all, this model requires you to be committed to give BetOnline.ag a certain number of players every month.“
    I used to do lots of CPA (cost per acquisition) and revshare (revenue sharing) for adult websites.

    Most people are/were revshare affiliates because they either couldn't deliver the quantity of traffic required to qualify for CPA, or the traffic that they did send was shit (bots, foreign, not adult targeted, etc) and therefore didn't convert into sales for the websites.

    Christopher Mitchell is most likely a revshare affiliate (not CPA) and therefore has no minimum traffic requirements to meet.

    And since his affiliate traffic is (possibly) heavily weighted towards degenerate gamblers who will repeatedly reload their accounts and lose again and again, the people he's sending to BOL with his link are probably more lucrative for him as revshare payouts, not CPA payments.

     
    Comments
      
      The Boz: Great information, thanks!

  3. #11503
    Bronze
    Reputation
    119
    Join Date
    Dec 2022
    Posts
    138
    Load Metric
    29182647
    Quote Originally Posted by Tariq Reed View Post
    Name:  
Views: 
Size:

    How long before this comment on CM's FB page gets deleted?
    I reached out to Nathan via Facebook Messenger today and warned him about The Bloat. I referred him to PFA as well. He replied tonight with the following message:

    The words in parenthesis are mine. Pretty sure my interpetation of what Nathan was trying to say, are correct.

    Nathan Gibbons

    You are freaking awesome! I knew there was a couch (catch) in there somewhere and I realized it when I saw the affiliate link. I am super grateful for people like you to try to reach out inspire (spare?) other people the misery. You are the awesome people in the world!! Thank you for reaching out.

    Nathan

     
    Comments
      
      1dollarboxcar: good work !!
      
      PROUDBOY MAGA 2024: +++
      
      The Boz: Good job

  4. #11504
    Bronze
    Reputation
    119
    Join Date
    Dec 2022
    Posts
    138
    Load Metric
    29182647
    Quote Originally Posted by Tariq Reed View Post
    Name:  
Views: 
Size:

    I can't believe that Christopher Mitchell actually replied to this guy, but he doesn't deny that he makes money from his affiliate link.
    He just avoids the question entirely.
    Did you see Nathan's comments later in the day? I cannot believe that the Bloat did not delete them. This is what Nathan posted.


    Nathan Gibbons
    Christopher Mitchell I’ve been around money all my life. Millionaires to multi-billionaires. I never said they are evil, I said they never do things for free, no matter the heart-tug-speeches. I’ve seen too many “behind the scene examples” that my mind is made up.
    I have been working on mindset for 25 years. I’m in your old shoes to a degree at the moment. Been there, done that. However, I’ve never seen Gambling used as a venue in the way you are promoting it. But the odds are simply not in the common man’s favor. So I found your post peculiar.
    I have a mental wall I can’t seem to break. Cannot make a Soufflé. But damnit I keep trying 😆
    Once bitten twice shy, I’ve been watching the parasitical class of wealthy, suck the life out of the masses for years. A lot like a magician empties purses, while the masses sing praises.
    Not here to stir the pot. Will check out your link

    Nathan Gibbons
    The affiliate side must be super kick-ass. Super neat to see individuals making bank off this venue, not just the house. I’ve never seen that before.

     
    Comments
      
      PROUDBOY MAGA 2024: Nathan seems to have a head on his shoulders.

  5. #11505
    Cubic Zirconia
    Reputation
    21
    Join Date
    Jan 2023
    Posts
    16
    Load Metric
    29182647
    Christopher Mitchell is a gay man and always has been a gay man! he probably has no problem being a gay escort for money (we've even seen him on the casino bathroom floors be4!!) Bob Hesley is Chrissys #1 for a reason

    Now what the heck is Stacy thinking!?!? I feel sorry for her that her husband is a gay abusive pos but she can leave him and get the help for Bubbs that he needs ffs

    Sent from my SM-A505W using Tapatalk

     
    Comments
      
      PROUDBOY MAGA 2024: Bloat has NO SHAME whatsoever !
      
      The Boz: Yea, his dick definitely slipped once and that’s how Bubs happened

  6. #11506
    Bronze igotnotoe's Avatar
    Reputation
    83
    Join Date
    Feb 2018
    Posts
    176
    Load Metric
    29182647
    Quote Originally Posted by Tariq Reed View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by The Boz View Post

    It would be a great time to get the details on how Chrissy makes his money off losers from his affiliate deal that click his link out to them.

    https://bitcoincasinoaffiliates.com/.../betonline-ag/

    One of the things I found interesting is not only does he need a certain volume each month, he need a certain number of players.

    “BetOnline.ag affiliate program also lets you earn through CPA deals. But this offer is available to select members only. In fact, you will need to check with your manager if you’re eligible for the CPA deals. After all, this model requires you to be committed to give BetOnline.ag a certain number of players every month.“
    I used to do lots of CPA (cost per acquisition) and revshare (revenue sharing) for adult websites.

    Most people are/were revshare affiliates because they either couldn't deliver the quantity of traffic required to qualify for CPA, or the traffic that they did send was shit (bots, foreign, not adult targeted, etc) and therefore didn't convert into sales for the websites.

    Christopher Mitchell is most likely a revshare affiliate (not CPA) and therefore has no minimum traffic requirements to meet.

    And since his affiliate traffic is (possibly) heavily weighted towards degenerate gamblers who will repeatedly reload their accounts and lose again and again, the people he's sending to BOL with his link are probably more lucrative for him as revshare payouts, not CPA payments.
    That is what is so funny about this. The more people that use his system the more he makes since they all lose in the end (since he is likely on rev share). What also probably happens with many of these players he sends is that they load up with 100 bucks to try out his stupid system and lose. But then they are hooked on gambling in general and continue to fire on other random games, slots so he continues to get his cut.

    In the gambling world though, if you are dealing with a "legit" online casino you are better off with rev share, because much like the adult cam business, you can hook a whale and make a killing since you should be getting rev share for life off that player. I have heard of affiliates making a few 100k off one player before. The casinos are only selective about CPA because they want to make sure you arent sending fake players or trash players. CPAs for gambling sites can be 500 bucks a head and you could really make a quick score if you colluded with friends and people you know and they want to avoid that.

    I havent really been following where his money is coming from or this thread recently, but it wouldnt surprise me if 90 percent of the reason he does all these youtube videos isnt for the mastermind events/ his circle jerk club but for the rev share from traffic being sent to online casinos. If that was turned off for some reason, he would be toast.

    I dont think most people realize just how much money can be made being an affiliate for an online casino. All it takes is 10 players with large bankrolls and a gambling problem and you can clean up and make 100s of thousands a year just off that.

     
    Comments
      
      1dollarboxcar: good points
      
      PROUDBOY MAGA 2024: Definitely a lot more then I originally thought.
      
      PositiveVariance: Good info
    Last edited by igotnotoe; Yesterday at 10:38 PM.
    "It just goes to show the kind of person you are , I got no toe"

  7. #11507
    Cubic Zirconia
    Reputation
    66
    Join Date
    Jan 2023
    Posts
    37
    Load Metric
    29182647
    Here is a little known secret about Chrissy,

    He likes to keep "TABS" on all his youtube fans / people who comment, that's why he always asks where are you from, comment blah blah, He's OCD, he will actually record and list every person and where they are from,
    In his latest live i could see him wanting to know more info / getting nervous when someone said they were from Chicago!! Guys that hits hard.... someone being located close to home - err, well, the expensive rental, Chris has never owned a house period!

    Also Chris requests you be his friend on facebook.. FIRST... Before he will let you into his elite group, because he checks you out, checks everything about you and your associated friends and contacts.. He's being super paranoid and OCD, Wouldn't be surprised if he even hires other(s) maybe not even including his wife to do his dirty work and due diligence, this guy is super scared, lol.

     
    Comments
      
      PROUDBOY MAGA 2024: Great! this cockroach doesn't deserve a moment of peace. He should be scared !
      
      PositiveVariance: I still think something happened to have Chrissy in this overly paranoid stage. It’s possible it was more than just a threat to have him this far n edge. Definitely a good thing. The more sleepless nights he has- the better, Folks!

  8. #11508
    Silver The Boz's Avatar
    Reputation
    420
    Join Date
    Jul 2020
    Posts
    665
    Load Metric
    29182647
    2 points….

    Only an idiot brings politics into a business in 2023 when regardless of what you say, you are going to piss off half your potential customer base. But Chrissy thinks he still has the Christians on his side, as he believes they are stupid suckers.

    And it still looks like overnight is the best time to post a comment on FB. Chrissy must be sleeping in this morning. This one is up over 3 hours now.

    Name:  35E5216A-914F-4298-A035-DF1860F17E9A.jpeg
Views: 47
Size:  671.1 KB

     
    Comments
      
      BedWetterBettor: Wonder how Dingrenio Bautista, a transgender woman in the Philippines, is taking the post that their “idol” is a transphobic midget fraud?

  9. #11509
    Cubic Zirconia
    Reputation
    15
    Join Date
    Jan 2023
    Posts
    4
    Load Metric
    29182647
    Quote Originally Posted by Kyle Prescott View Post
    Christopher Mitchell is a gay man and always has been a gay man! he probably has no problem being a gay escort for money (we've even seen him on the casino bathroom floors be4!!) Bob Hesley is Chrissys #1 for a reason

    Now what the heck is Stacy thinking!?!? I feel sorry for her that her husband is a gay abusive pos but she can leave him and get the help for Bubbs that he needs ffs

    Sent from my SM-A505W using Tapatalk

    What Stacy is thinking in such a situation isn't going to be anything most would be able to understand. As a former ED nurse she would have seen women come in day in, day out with injuries associated with domestic violence and thought "I would never let that happen to me" or "why doesn't she just leave?" but then found herself in this situation and feels like (just like these other women) there's no way out of it or the massive difficulties in leaving. I've tried to understand myself but at the end of the day its a very complex situation with very complex feelings.

     
    Comments
      
      BedWetterBettor: The child is the shackle unfortunately, Chrissy constantly threatens he’ll take him away or worse, she is too old to have another child and this is her last chance to be a Mom. He knows this and uses it against her daily. She’s trapped along with NVB

  10. #11510
    Gold BedWetterBettor's Avatar
    Reputation
    1931
    Join Date
    Jul 2020
    Posts
    1,194
    Load Metric
    29182647
    The Colt goat is broke folks! And lol at that cheaply done dye job on his “beard”! Hahaha, looks like he took some shoe polish and smeared it on his fat face!

    Name:  CC09FB4F-5D93-4071-A03D-71B1F1DA818B.jpeg
Views: 23
Size:  177.5 KB

    And now he’s up to 6 secret super duper elite chum rules to success?? Wasn’t it 5 secrets a few months ago? I smell another extortion scheme to roping in suckers to the next secret Masturbator event! Just like he promised a new super duper elite strategy that never loses if they paid him more? Only to lose over 10K each and get thrown out of the casino in Chicago! Still no video from the event or testimonials from the suckers who attended?? Wonder why?

    How about a chronicle of the Chum’s club losses over the past 2 years Chrissy??? Similar to Professor Porn’s chronicling of Chrissy during his “glory days”!

    Name:  D45D7538-FFEC-4EA3-A422-08A365F9D82B.jpeg
Views: 23
Size:  81.4 KB



    And regarding part four of the expose’ , I will need to hold off for now on releasing the info. While I can’t say exactly what the discovery is, I can say that It’s nothing we didn’t already suspect and it will not require any calls to Mr. Foster… yet!!!

  11. #11511
    Bronze igotnotoe's Avatar
    Reputation
    83
    Join Date
    Feb 2018
    Posts
    176
    Load Metric
    29182647
    Btw, I am not sure if this has been discussed but the way to absolutely destroy this guy is to get his affiliate accounts somehow banned for violating TOS. Of course, he could start up a new one but he would lose all the money he has made thus far as well as future income from players which could be 10s of thousands a month via the "snow ball effect." The snow ball effect is everything in this affiliate business.

    This may not be as hard as one might think because if he has whales on his account the online casinos could be looking for an excuse not to pay him anymore especially if new players arent coming in as they used to.

    So obviously his Betonline affiliate code is 105548. The best angle may be something like this per their TOS:

    15. Due Diligence

    BetOnline is committed to identifying, detecting, preventing, and reporting on money laundering, sanctions violations, and other illicit activity. Accordingly, BetOnline monitors for suspicious or illegal transactions. BetOnline may, in its sole discretion, determine that illicit activity has occurred, or is suspected to have occurred, and take any action it deems appropriate with regard to funds, property, proceeds, account or website access, use of BetOnline services, data, or assets associated with Client’s account.

    Because this casino is already shady as it is taking US based player, it has to be something that harms their image and potentially loses them more money than CM makes. So any CM hate videos should actually be a hybrid of how this specific online casino works with CM a scammer. It should be in the titles and the content should talk about both. These videos can then be constantly sent to BetOnline over and over again.

    In fact, a thread could be started purely on BetOnline and their assistance of CM and his scam, talked about on radio etc. That could be enough for them to shut down his account especially if they are already looking at excuses not to pay him.

    I am convinced that 80-90 percent of his revenue is coming from affiliate accounts. This is why he does these youtube videos every day. The Mastermind events and the "inner circle" I believe are just the icing on the cake for him but i believe not by no means the main source of income.

    Writing an affiliate manager wont cut it. They have no authority and dont care. It needs to be something that actually hurts their brand.

     
    Comments
      
      BedWetterBettor: Mumbles had the attention of Yvette, the affiliate manager at Commission Kings, but screwed the pooch on it. So they may be Leary if anyone else trying to get Chrissy’s account terminated. No harm in trying I suppose, but don’t expect a good response
    Last edited by igotnotoe; Today at 08:30 AM.
    "It just goes to show the kind of person you are , I got no toe"

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 10 users browsing this thread. (5 members and 5 guests)

  1. BedWetterBettor,
  2. igotnotoe,
  3. infuri8,
  4. Phantom Limb,
  5. PositiveVariance

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 27
    Last Post: 12-16-2021, 09:01 PM
  2. Replies: 10
    Last Post: 05-06-2018, 04:14 AM
  3. Replies: 119
    Last Post: 08-02-2013, 12:37 PM
  4. Christopher Dorner is one mad guy
    By rickastley in forum Flying Stupidity
    Replies: 234
    Last Post: 03-29-2013, 04:20 AM
  5. professional workplace dilemma
    By mulva in forum Flying Stupidity
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 10-29-2012, 05:20 AM

Tags for this Thread