Page 105 of 105 FirstFirst ... 55595101102103104105
Results 2,081 to 2,100 of 2100

Thread: Blatant YouTube Baccarat Scammer Christopher Mitchell “Professional Gambler”

  1. #2081
    Owner Dan Druff's Avatar
    Reputation
    5470
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    37,916
    Blog Entries
    2
    If Stacy really leaves him and tells all, it will be epic.

    However, I don't know if she ever will. Recall that Stacy claims her previous marriage was horrible, and that Chrissy basically gave her the strength to get up and leave the guy. I bet Stacy is full of shit with a lot of what she claims, but I do believe she was very unhappy in her last marriage, yet she didn't bail out until she had another guy to jump to.

    If Chrissy keeps her isolated, she will feel the codependence and stay with him, especially given that she has a baby with him. It's not even that easy for her to simply get up and go back to Ohio.

    If she wanted to take the baby, she would need the court's permission, unless Chirssy didn't contest it (and I bet he would contest it). Usually parents are stuck in the same state unless one of the parents agrees to waive objection (or leave on their own, as Stacy did to her other kid).

    Also keep in mind that nursing is a very time-consuming and demanding profession, especially right now with COVID. I doubt Stacy wants to get back to that grind if she can stay at home and just take care of "Champers", and she's probably willing to do whatever mental gymnastics are necessary in order to justify how that money is coming in.

  2. #2082
    Owner Dan Druff's Avatar
    Reputation
    5470
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    37,916
    Blog Entries
    2
    Quote Originally Posted by BaccaratDegen View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by PositiveVariance View Post
    In KD's video tonight he claims the police were called to the Mitchells condo last week.
    The claim is Chrissy hit Stacy...

    My guess? A fight over the last remaining dollars.

    In Todays video where Chrissy and Stacy are sitting together, she looks absolutely miserable.

    I call BS on KDs video.
    If anyone calls the cops because they were hit by (wife/husband) someone most likely goes to jail.
    Looked up the month of oct and no luck with jizzy beating on stacy.
    I kinda have some issues with this story, too.

    I believe KD was told this by someone, but I think KD hates Chrissy so much that he wants to believe anything he's told.

    KD's justification that "we can't get the report because a minor involved" is nonsense. There is no such thing as that. Even in KD's own story, the minor WASN'T involved -- only present! I'd love for KD to show us the statute on the Nevada books which prevents release of a report because a minor was present when a crime was committed. (At most, the minor's name is redacted.)

    If the police simply came over but no report was filed, then it's going to be extremely difficult to ever verify this.

    I'm not going to give this claim any weight until I see some kind of evidence it happened.

    With that said, I wouldn't be surprised if Stacy is unhappy, and might be tossing around the idea of leaving. But I doubt she'll actually do it unless the money completely runs out (and can't be replenished in any way).

  3. #2083
    As we are a gambling related site , I would bet that the correspondence actually on the ground Mr Jeff Dime would be able to employ the resources of Inch high private eye 🕵️*♂️ to uncover the truth , but I am happy 😊 to wait for the Christmas 🎄 blockbuster that much be on the cutting room floor at the moment.
    I need something to get me through the Christmas period because the way it’s going in jolly olde England 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿 we will all be on bloody lockdown again 😤

  4. #2084
    @Bedwetter --- The police report provided to me did provide CM's address. I'm not going to provide it though.

    In regards to KD...I too believe that the domestic assault allegations are false. Lots of KD stories are pretty far fetched. His "legal team", his "FBI Contacts", etc. This is no different.

  5. #2085
    Quote Originally Posted by AhoosierA View Post
    @Bedwetter --- The police report provided to me did provide CM's address. I'm not going to provide it though.
    Thanks, one last question. Was Bob Hesley or one Chrissy’s other Sugar Daddys there to lay his legal fees? J/K

    Did you incur any court fees because of CM??

  6. #2086
    Quote Originally Posted by BedWetterBettor View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by AhoosierA View Post
    @Bedwetter --- The police report provided to me did provide CM's address. I'm not going to provide it though.
    Thanks, one last question. Was Bob Hesley or one Chrissy’s other Sugar Daddys there to lay his legal fees? J/K

    Did you incur any court fees because of CM??
    I didn't hire an attorney for my first court appearance simply because the claim was so outrageous and had no truth behind it at all....

    Once the judge issued the rrstraining order, I hired an attorney to help me fight it by appealing it.

    I had to pay the attorney $1,500

    No other cost other than the attorney

  7. #2087
    Chris is now shilling his Blackjack system again:




    Blackjack Strategy & Tips- Christopher Mitchell Reveals All His Secrets- Make $1,000 Per Hour. Christopher Mitchell Is An Entrepreneur & Professional Gambler Living In Las Vegas.

    His strategy detailed on paper by CM:

    Name:  actual strategy.PNG
Views: 169
Size:  815.8 KB

  8. #2088
    As we have discussed awhile back, Chrissy's strategy/system is around a 8% disadvantage. A good blackjack game playing basic strategy is about .5%. His strategy will lose over 15x that of a basic strategy player.

    As I have said before, if a true professional player was asked to create the WORST possible strategy it would be very close to what CM has come up with. That is how bad it is. Its absolutely obviously that Chrissy has no grasp of Math.

    I see he modified his strategy from not hitting ANY hard hand to not hitting 14 and above lol. He picks the cut off at 14 because he sees the odds of busting 14 at 56%. His small brain thinks that since the odds of busting are greater than not busting you should stand. He doesn't realize that is not how it works. I'm not going to give him the luxury of explaining to him why that is incorrect.


    All joking aside, CM has created the WORST strategy that I have ever seen published. Not splitting or not doubling???

    Chrissy was once asked "Which is better 3:2 or 6:5 blackjack?", he replied "It doesn't matter".

    Its obvious that the Baccarat gig is drying up, and now he has to go after Blackjack players. If anyone attempts the strategy they will lose massive amounts of money. $8 per $100 wagered. Baccarat your losses are slightly above $1 per $100. Night and day difference.


    Chrissy and Medusa are straight up Buffoons.

     
    Comments
      
      shoeshine box: word.anyone that follows this BJ Strat. is a Moron.word.
    Last edited by PositiveVariance; 10-23-2020 at 07:51 PM.

  9. #2089
    Quote Originally Posted by PositiveVariance View Post
    As we have discussed awhile back, Chrissy's strategy/system is around a 8% disadvantage. A good blackjack game playing basic strategy is about .5%. His strategy will lose over 15x that of a basic strategy player.

    As I have said before, if a true professional player was asked to create the WORST possible strategy it would be very close to what CM has come up with. That is how bad it is. Its absolutely obviously that Chrissy has no grasp of Math.

    I see he modified his strategy from not hitting ANY hard hand to not hitting 14 and above lol. He picks the cut off at 14 because he sees the odds of busting 14 at 56%. His small brain thinks that since the odds of busting are greater than not busting you should stand. He doesn't realize that is not how it works. I'm not going to give him the luxury of explaining to him why that is incorrect.


    All joking aside, CM has created the WORST strategy that I have ever seen published. Not splitting or not doubling???

    Chrissy was once asked "Which is better 3:2 or 6:5 blackjack?", he replied "It doesn't matter".

    Its obvious that the Baccarat gig is drying up, and now he has to go after Blackjack players. If anyone attempts the strategy they will lose massive amounts of money. $8 per $100 wagered. Baccarat your losses are slightly above $1 per $100. Night and day difference.


    Chrissy and Medusa are straight up Buffoons.
    Great job PV, you nailed nearly all the key points.

    One thing I noticed that pretty much destroys his claim at the very beginning of the video. that he won $1000 in 30 minutes placing $25 bets. would be the FACT that he would have to win 40 more hands than he lost to accomplish this feat.

    The average Blackjack hand takes 45 to 90 seconds per round, depending on how many hits are taken, if the dealer is showing a 10 or Ace up and has to check for Blackjack or ask for Insurance. He even goes so far as to "simulate" himself playing later on towards the end of the video.

    Also, add 10 to 15 seconds for the dealer either taking money or paying out, the time to wipe up the cards, ask for final call on bets, etc. So that is a MINIMUM of 55 seconds per Round and the dealer would have to be SUPER fast to accomplish this. Nobody on Earth can simply win 40 straight hands and CM is a fool to think he can. So let's say for arguments sake he played 80 hands and won 60 & lost/pushed 20. That is minimum of 44 minutes with all optimal conditions(fast dealer, no rack fixing, & no misdeals).

    And lastly, in a Double Deck game the cards are shuffled frequently and once a deck hits that point, the game is stopped and cards are put into the shuffler. So no way he is getting in 60- 80 hands in 30 minutes.

    Even IF he played 2 hands EVERY time, it would still take well over 30 minutes to accumulate 40 more winning hands than losing ones. Factor in pushes and there is simply NO way he is getting to $1000 profit with simple $25 bets.

    Once again, another LIE from CockSniffer Mitchell debunked with actual math.

     
    Comments
      
      Tellafriend:
      
      danbrown: Sorry BWB...didn't read yours fully before posting mine haha
      
      PositiveVariance: Good Catch. His lies get more outrageous every single day.

  10. #2090
    Owner Dan Druff's Avatar
    Reputation
    5470
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    37,916
    Blog Entries
    2
    And now we see why he gets comped so many suites and meals.

  11. #2091
    Chrissy, the cum guzzler, are you really that fucking stupid?!?!!?!? You won $1000 at Palace Station placing $25 bets in 15 minutes?!?! Do you think people are that stupid?! That's 40 bets (on the positive side). Yeah....best of luck with that douche canoe Chrissy.

    Go back to your worthless swimming days in your gay porn...you'll make more money.



    insert Elmo meme!! lololol

  12. #2092
    I guess his playing with fake cards at the end of his video just show how much of a douche canoe he really it. Whoa...he used "scam" again. Guess he's talking about his strategies?!?! I can only assume this is as close to a "real video taping of his live playing" as we'll get. Because we all know his "live playing" currently is quite limited....

  13. #2093
    Only if Chrissy knew how ridiculous he and his blackjack strategy are.

    Chrissy, I will give you a nice comparison in a way that you can relate to, so you can truly understand how absurd your strategy is. Lets take something you may actually know something about, "Fitness". If you saw a video where someone gave advice on how to keep in perfect shape. The video instructs the viewers to eat hamburgers and hotdogs all day and get no physical activity, and tells them they will be in perfect shape within a month. Crazy right? This is exactly how the AP community sees you and your strategy. Just a comical BUFFOON!

    As the above posters have said, make sure your lies are at least remotely possible if you expect people to actually believe them.

    I would be absolutely ashamed to to present the strategies that Chrissy has presented and call myself a "professional gambler".


    Its really no surprise that this guy has been homeless in 10 different states.

    He literally thinks Basic Strategy is a scam. lol

    Could you image sitting at a Blackjack table with this clown? Man, I have seen some bad players but holy Shit Chrissy takes the cake.

     
    Comments
      
      danbrown: As others have stated...maybe we've just now seen the new circle of things with the BJ bullshit stuff. Maybe he treats BJ with cum guzzling Bob more than other. Maybe that pays 2 to 1. haha.
    Last edited by PositiveVariance; 10-23-2020 at 08:27 PM.

  14. #2094
    Owner Dan Druff's Avatar
    Reputation
    5470
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    37,916
    Blog Entries
    2
    Name:  actual strategy.PNG
Views: 169
Size:  815.8 KB

    I didn't watch this video. Can someone tell me if he's back to Martingaling? Because that's what it sounds like here.

    If you look at his (very dumb) advice, it's all geared toward a Martingale type bet, where you're looking to keep your betting level flat unless you're doubling it after a loss. That's why he's against splits and doubles (which are very +EV for the player if done right), and why he says, "Don't get greedy".

    The "don't play with others" advice is just idiotic superstition, where morons believe that other players making bad decisions changes your odds (it doesn't). Ironically, the moron at the table making the bad decisions would be CM himself!

    It's not clear why he likes double deck. I'm sure the reason is dumb, as well.

    The "don't hit 14 or higher" strategy is an idiotic "discovery" CM thinks he's made. He believes that hitting with a greater than 50% chance of busting means it's a losing play, and that simply abstaining from that makes you a winning player. Somehow CM believes that he's the first to consider this "winning strategy", despite many decades of mathematical analysis and billion-hand simulations of the game. CM just isn't very smart, and convinces himself that his novice (and incorrect) observations can outperform decades of complex mathematical modeling. He is too dense to realize that you hit 14-16 in a "damned if you do, damned if you don't" situation. It's like refusing to take medication for a serious, life-threatening disease just because you hear it has side effects (which I could also see him doing later in life).

    Anyway, I actually think CM is dumb enough to believe his own lies. I've said this before. He's unique in that way. He totally lies about his results and wealth, but he really believes his strategies work.

     
    Comments
      
      PositiveVariance: Yes, Chrissy says to Martingale. Martingale on this 8% house edge strategy downright disaster.

  15. #2095
    Chrissy, I will go ahead and explain why your "discovery" is wrong. As Druff has said, basic strategy has been proven correct by simulations and math.

    Basic strategy is unique. Virtually every field that has so called "experts" will disagree even at the highest levels of professionalism. Basic strategy is unique when it comes to mathematical experts and AP's (Advance players), as they are all 100% in agreement that basic strategy is CORRECT. There are no experts out there contesting basic strategy. There are not many fields where all professionals are in agreement as is the case with Basic Strategy. So Chrissy, it is 100% safe to say you are WRONG.

    Here is why you are wrong: It comes down to one thing. You "hit" because you will LOSE LESS. Its a simply as that. You are hitting to simply LOSE LESS in the long term.

    Lets take your example of hitting hard 14.

    14 has a 56% chance of busting if hit. The remaining 44% of the time you are NOT winning, you are simply still in the hand. Most people are seeing the 44% as a win, when in fact 44% is the percentage of time you will still be in the hand, and have a "Chance" to win. NOT WIN, simply a "Chance" to win.

    Out of the 44/100 times that you are still in the hand by NOT hitting, you are only winning a fraction of these hands.

    The key here is on the 44 times out of 100 that you do NOT hit. Out of these 44 hands you will win around 41% (about 18 hands) of the time.
    If you HIT your hard 14, yes you will bust 56% of time time. By hitting you will win around 43% of the time.

    These are not the exact numbers as I did not want to look them up but they are close.
    Not hitting winning percentage 41%
    Hitting winning percentage 43%

    Its as simple as LOSING LESS

    Its similar to going down in an airplane, and making the decision seat belt or no seat belt. You will likely die with both options, but with the seatbelt option is slightly better.

     
    Comments
      
      BedWetterBettor: Right on, but as a true scammer , CM will purposely leave that detail out and focus on the select stats that help his argument to scam more victims. This time he is after the common low rolling BJ player.
    Last edited by PositiveVariance; 10-23-2020 at 11:01 PM.

  16. #2096
    Forced myself to watch the latest brain 🧠 ache from Kyle, purely out of selfish interest as BJ (not that sort Chrissy) is my part time douchebag sad 😔 broke jealous hater loser occupation and was fascinated to see if the fuckin retard could get anywhere near the
    99% winning strategy that he achieved with Baccarat

    Guess what Folks , yep you have all guessed it , the strategy worked perfectly 👍
    Maximum of 4 martingale only to bring home the bacon 🥓😂

    I played last night online live dealer and in 3 shoes that I played I saw 4 plus dealer streaks on 9 occasions , the longest being 8.
    Fortunately unlike this dumb shit I don’t Marty or flat bet so came out slightly ahead on the session but had I followed what this wanker is peddling , I would have lost my shirt 👔 last night as the only reason I came out ahead was doubling and splitting and of course perfect basic strategy.

    I keep notes of all my BJ so if I have the inclination I will do a comparison of last night with mine and his way of playing and post them up here , I don’t bet big as I don’t have to because unlike Chrissy I am not a professional gambler but even a cursory glance at my notepad 🗒 I reckon I would have lost around 300 new English pounds 💷 as opposed a session win of Ł35

    Even by Kyles standards this is pitiful , the mathematics have all been explained beautifully by various Folks above.

    Unfortunately Folks imo you are all wasting your time explaining the math to this bloody idiot, you would be better off trying to explain where babies 👶 come from as he may understand that.

    Where’s he going now with this?

    You had to pay hard currency 💴 for his baccarat winning strategy but this is up there in lights free for the world.
    Sorry Kyle I’m not with you , but I’m sure Big Balls Bob will be ejaculating over his nut 🥜 free chocolate 🍫 cake 🎂 in delight

     
    Comments
      
      BedWetterBettor: He’s targeting low to average bet BJ players with this dumbass strategy. He is desperate for victims to buy his crap and is stopping to the lowest spending clients possible.

  17. #2097
    I find it extremely interesting/funny that CM isn't interested in poker. Seeing as it is beatable.

    My theories on why he doesn't venture into poker are:

    -Scams are easily identifiable and called out more often.

    -Poker is harder to make it seem you live a lavish lifestyle as you get almost 0 comps...win or lose.

    -Lots more people are "established" in poker and would catch on to his videos. It would be harder for him to lie about his wins as people could easily come forward and say "I was in that game and he lost, etc.

    -He wouldn't be able to bullshit his way through the coaching as the people looking for a poker coach would be able to easily see he was full of shit.

     
    Comments
      
      shoeshine box: or my guess is he just don't have the smarts to beat poker.
      
      Mrhorney: My thoughts exactly The fuckin retard wouldn’t have a clue how to play poker He would struggle to match Mrs Bunn the baker with the correct card
      
      BedWetterBettor: He’s too much of a control freak to play poker. He can tell dealers what to do and they will listen, but a table full of rounders would drive him nuts and take his money without remorse.

  18. #2098
    The latest offering is called "Chrissy Goes Grocery Shopping & Does Laundry, like a Regular Gay...err Guy!"

    It's pretty boring and seemingly a lame attempt by the Lizard CM to appear like an average Joe who does laundry and goes grocery shopping. Yet all he buys in Energy Drinks and a Couple Gallons of Generic Brand Water. Reminds of the Simpsons' Episode where Mr. Burns goes broke and has to go Grocery Shopping.

    Name:  C29w.gif
Views: 46
Size:  3.30 MB


    I mean who films themselves Grocery Shopping and only buys 4 items? Could it be someone who is trying to appeal to common folk and perpetrate a scam???

    At the end he just walks OUTSIDE a few casinos and claims he won $800, but of course shows no Chips AYYYYYYYYYYYYYUND No Cash to prove it. He doesn't even film inside the casino or pretend like he "just walked out of the high limit room." He literally does a shot of himself walking by the entrance saying "I just won $800 and now I'm going to find a Double Deck BJ game!" He then claims he won $500 in 10 minutes playing Double Deck BJ, more like he gave a Double Dick BJ for $50 in a Back Alley somewhere!

    What a moron, the scheme is getting more and more transparent by the day. It's pretty clear he is being prohibited from filming inside and playing Baccarat at Casinos like Bellagio, Cosmo & Aria. He is desperately trying to pivot to Blackjack, but has no clue how to promote it or sell it. The walls are closing and the end is near!

    Name:  CMGroceries.jpg
Views: 45
Size:  90.1 KB

  19. #2099
    And the hits keep on coming! He now proclaims he has a NEW Baccarat Strategy exclusive to his Facebook group that he will release tonight at 8 pm. So stay tuned Folks, you too can go Broke like CM and be banned from your Second home too!

    Name:  CMCrapStrategy.jpg
Views: 15
Size:  66.4 KB

    I couldn't sit through this bullshit and was more entertained by the YT comments from the brand new dipshit fanboy. He posted 7 times after the video was released and seems like the perfect mark for CM. A slow, ugly and lonely loser who is desperate for companionship. Basically, if Bob Hesley and Million Mekonen had a love child, it would be this kid.

    He says things like "I've been single my whole life" and it's not hard to see why. So I'm guessing a 30 something year old virgin who lives at home or in some run down apartment in Canada. Speaking of Million, he seems to have gone quiet for almost two weeks since he went broke and pawned his goods. Wonder if he's a criminal now on the run to feed his addiction(s)?

    Name:  CMAshleyComments.jpg
Views: 15
Size:  99.2 KB

    So the point of the live stream emerges around 20 minutes in, CM says get a Mentor to help you in the casino. Hmmm, now I wonder who he could be referring to? If only there was someone who would spend the day with you and tell you how to bet your own money!?!?!? Would such a gracious and generous individual provide this service for a nominal fee??? I wonder if CM's mentor is old Blowjob Bob himself? He's already CM's Sugar Daddy and they're planning a rendezvous the week of Thanksgiving in Biloxi with Lil Willie. Wait, I just watched the video again and here' what CM said about his own mentor...

    Name:  CMBailBob.jpg
Views: 11
Size:  54.0 KB

     
    Comments
      
      PositiveVariance: It seems the majority of people responding in the comments are looking for companionship. Im sure for every comment we see there are 5 deleted. Chrissy the Baccarat Buffoon.
      
      Mrhorney: I reckon the fanboy is KD
    Last edited by BedWetterBettor; Today at 01:10 PM. Reason: Tried to re-watch, but couldn't stomach CM's bullshit.

  20. #2100
    Folks , just out of idle curiosity and following on from Chrissy boys earth shattering and bankruptcy all new BJ winning strategy do you have double deck blackjack shoes in the USofA? so that Folks will be able to play Kyles wonderful strategy.

    I have only been to 3 BM casinos and don’t recall a double decker in jolly olde England 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿

    I imagine Colin from Blackjack apprenticeship must be kicking himself to be backed off from every casino in the world without being able to play the way of Kyle.

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 4 users browsing this thread. (1 members and 3 guests)

  1. Mrhorney

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 10
    Last Post: 05-06-2018, 05:14 AM
  2. Replies: 26
    Last Post: 07-23-2016, 06:17 PM
  3. Replies: 119
    Last Post: 08-02-2013, 01:37 PM
  4. Christopher Dorner is one mad negro
    By rickastley in forum Flying Stupidity
    Replies: 234
    Last Post: 03-29-2013, 05:20 AM
  5. professional workplace dilemma
    By mulva in forum Flying Stupidity
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 10-29-2012, 06:20 AM

Tags for this Thread