Page 92 of 94 FirstFirst ... 428288899091929394 LastLast
Results 1,821 to 1,840 of 1877

Thread: Blatant YouTube Baccarat Scammer Christopher Mitchell “Professional Gambler”

  1. #1821
    Quote Originally Posted by PositiveVariance View Post
    My best guess is when they went to Tahoe for their anniversary Stacy told Chrissy she was sick of the scam and misses her family. Possibly told him to stop the Baccarat scam all together and the compromise was no more in person coaching. He may have reminded her of how much money he made off the PDF scam (70K-100K), and she went along with the newest scam where he doesn't have to meet in person, just sells the bullshit online. Maybe the agreement included moving back to Ohio, where he can do the scam, and he possibly wanted to say he was done coaching while he was still in Vegas to make it have the appearance that it had nothing to do with the move itself. Stacy has to be absolutely at her lowest point. She has been away from her daughter for months, her retarded husband is a gambling system scamming Tri-curious gayford lying buffoon. Her image has been absolutely destroyed (rightfully so). The only things that has kept her someone together during all this is having the baby. With most mothers a baby will hold them together. She sees how the money is disappearing. Her 401K money may be gone. I think she reached her breaking point.


    Here is something else to reinforce the argument about Stacy being fed up. I dont watch ever minute of his videos, but I dont see Stacy or the Baby in any video since he did the "Scam is Over, no more coaching video" on September 3rd. A total of 9 videos. I didn't even hear the baby or Stacy in the background in any of the videos.

    Can anyone confirm if Stacy or the Baby have been in a video since the September 3rd "No more coaching video"?

    Did she leave his ass?
    I almost made a comment about this. But I figured it was just speculation (good speculation though). Sep. 3 is the last time I remember seeing Stacy and/or baby. I think Sep. 3 was also the last day there was any posted video from inside the Summerlin home...and it was the "I'm done coaching, yes it's true, World Breaking News" video.

    What's going on...

     
    Comments
      
      JeffDime: Wars street cred to speculate rep

  2. #1822
    Looks like someone else ran into Chrissy in Vegas. Seems he is getting desperate.

    Name:  DECE06AB-5331-4B26-B5D2-909EDDB855A2.jpeg
Views: 244
Size:  209.3 KB

     
    Comments
      
      BedWetterBettor: I knew jerkoffs like that in AC that would leech off big bettors and “coach” them for hours only to beg for chips when they win
      
      FRANKRIZZO: cool story bro rep

  3. #1823
    Owner Dan Druff's Avatar
    Reputation
    5369
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    37,406
    Blog Entries
    2
    The Ohio thing and the "quitting coaching" thing probably aren't coincidentally timed.

    I think PositiveVariance is onto something.

    I also think it's possible that Stacy laid into him for losing all of their money while coaching. Remember, Christopher plays while coaching, which is VERY unusual for scammers to do! I really think CM is dumb enough to believe his system works (but is knowingly lying about his results).

    Stacy may have told him to quit gambling and go back to Ohio with her. The PDF selling allows him to quit gambling while still selling the bunk system. Of course, it's going to be a much tougher sell. The in-person coaching is much more appealing to suckers than a cold PDF file giving them instructions.

     
    Comments
      
      BedWetterBettor: I can’t see them going back to Ohio for good, not yet at least. The “visit” was probably for a funeral, where no one would cause a scene or yell at them. It’s probably why the airport video was titled “Life is short”

  4. #1824
    Ah the mysterious of life. CM the clown, like many clowns before him have pondered the laws of attraction:






    and sorry dude,

    Name:  no_law_att.png
Views: 231
Size:  48.9 KB

    https://www.psychologytoday.com/ca/b...law-attraction

     
    Comments
      
      JeffDime: ICP rep
    Last edited by Forum Wars; 09-15-2020 at 05:48 PM.

  5. #1825
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    The Ohio thing and the "quitting coaching" thing probably aren't coincidentally timed.

    I think PositiveVariance is onto something.

    I also think it's possible that Stacy laid into him for losing all of their money while coaching. Remember, Christopher plays while coaching, which is VERY unusual for scammers to do! I really think CM is dumb enough to believe his system works (but is knowingly lying about his results).

    Stacy may have told him to quit gambling and go back to Ohio with her. The PDF selling allows him to quit gambling while still selling the bunk system. Of course, it's going to be a much tougher sell. The in-person coaching is much more appealing to suckers than a cold PDF file giving them instructions.
    I believe everyone is correct here. He ran out of suckers and the casinos were putting pressure on him. Multiple reports had casinos banning him, and both the casinos and Gaming were getting reports about him. Add in his losing, as both the math shows and Dan says, and he is broke.

    The only guarantee is he will move on to the next scam, while trying to continue this one. He knows nothing else. I wonder if he bought one way tickets? And will be buying a single seat on the way home? A good bet is he will stiff her on Child Support. But she knows first hand how that goes.

     
    Comments
      
      BedWetterBettor: I think sports betting is the next logical scam for CM. Another game where it is basically 50/50 chance but he can be like Vegas Dave and tell people to bet on heavy favorites like the Patriots & Chiefs while he takes a cut of the minuscule winnings.

  6. #1826
    As I have said before there isnt a doubt in my mind that CM and his wife have filed for Pandemic Unemployment benefits (Which I have no issue with if he is legally entitled to it).

    I am not an expert by any means on unemployment. Not sure if he would have been able to file in Nevada since he moved there this year, since wages are based off 2019. It is possible he had to file in Ohio. I wouldn't think Ohio would send the debit card they issue the benefits on to a Nevada address. But then again, I don't know.

    Id bet my right arm that he filed for pandemic unemployment benefits. Now the issue is in what state? He may have taken a trip to pick up his debit card from an Ohio address.

    Just a thought.
    Last edited by PositiveVariance; 09-15-2020 at 07:40 PM.

  7. #1827
    Silver JeffDime's Avatar
    Reputation
    252
    Join Date
    Apr 2020
    Location
    36.1699° N, 115.1398° W
    Posts
    774
    Quote Originally Posted by PositiveVariance View Post
    As I have said before there isnt a doubt in my mind that CM and his wife have filed for Pandemic Unemployment benefits (Which I have no issue with if he is legally entitled to it).

    I am not an expert by any means on unemployment. Not sure if he would have been able to file in Nevada since he moved there this year, since wages are based off 2019. It is possible he had to file in Ohio. I wouldn't think Ohio would send the debit card they issue the benefits on to a Nevada address. But then again, I don't know.

    Id bet my right arm that he filed for pandemic unemployment benefits. Now the issue is in what state? He may have taken a trip to pick up his debit card from an Ohio address.

    Just a thought.
    Until you are 65 and qualify for Medicare almost everything is administered through the state. Health Insurance, Unemployment Benefits, SNAP, EBT, ID & Driver’s Licenses etc. With few exceptions, everything flows through the state. Traveling a lot, I always had an issue getting my insulin. There is 0.0 chance he established residency in Nevada. He only rented a car, and even if he had a vehicle he would of saved the expense & kept the Ohio plates on it.

    Would there be things that would be much easier to take advantage of in Ohio? Of course. But if Stacy and himself do not go to the Dr often and do not have conditions that require trips to the pharmacy often, than they can do ok out of state for a while. The child receiving medical care is certainly an issue. I’m sure if CM had assistance from Ohio he already had those cards with him. The unemployment benefits in most states are able to be received via direct deposit.

    There for sure are things that are much easier to access when in your state of residence, but I think whatever they needed, for the most part, they found a way to access while in Nevada.

    That being said PV, I do believe you are on to something. Surely there were things that they need to get done back in Ohio after about half a year away. . Could Stacy stay back longer with the baby and CM come back sooner? I guess we’ll see....

     
    Comments
      
      Forum Wars: Nice analysis Dimers
    Last edited by JeffDime; 09-15-2020 at 08:24 PM. Reason: +

  8. #1828
    Hey cm.....we all know you read this thread.....first you are a fucking idiot.....2nd in the fake video with the fake 20500 fake win....you claim to catch a chop for 13 chops.....well the 13th chop ended with 2 players.....any baccarat player that was lucky enough to follow a 13 streaks of any streak would have kept betting for the chop.....after all you have won 13 straight....playing for the 14th is the only play.....if you lose you have your 12 previous wins......so when you said you won 13 chops it's a clear lie also you never take into account the commision

    this proof is not needed for anyone we know you lose more than you win by the old t-shirts you keep wearing.....having said this I still love watching your garbage and I can't wait to see you beg for 2000 clients for facebook messenger video call....and then they get to be in a private FB group.....i don't think there's 1 actual member except for the fake accounts red pill and the others....see you in the Ohio apartment......you should try to sell the 1 page pdf for 750.....you might get 2 people

    later idiot

  9. #1829
    Silver JeffDime's Avatar
    Reputation
    252
    Join Date
    Apr 2020
    Location
    36.1699° N, 115.1398° W
    Posts
    774
    Quote Originally Posted by nick2199 View Post
    Hey cm.....we all know you read this thread.....first you are a fucking idiot.....2nd in the fake video with the fake 20500 fake win....you claim to catch a chop for 13 chops.....well the 13th chop ended with 2 players.....any baccarat player that was lucky enough to follow a 13 streaks of any streak would have kept betting for the chop.....after all you have won 13 straight....playing for the 14th is the only play.....if you lose you have your 12 previous wins......so when you said you won 13 chops it's a clear lie also you never take into account the commision

    this proof is not needed for anyone we know you lose more than you win by the old t-shirts you keep wearing.....having said this I still love watching your garbage and I can't wait to see you beg for 2000 clients for facebook messenger video call....and then they get to be in a private FB group.....i don't think there's 1 actual member except for the fake accounts red pill and the others....see you in the Ohio apartment......you should try to sell the 1 page pdf for 750.....you might get 2 people

    later idiot
    Does anyone speak Nick2199? Please translate?

  10. #1830
    Silver JeffDime's Avatar
    Reputation
    252
    Join Date
    Apr 2020
    Location
    36.1699° N, 115.1398° W
    Posts
    774
    Nick, in all sincerity.

    I don’t know why you are so obsessed with proving that a betting strategy/pattern is +EV. You are not selling strategies. If you are up money like you said over the last 7 years flat betting, than good for you. Your post talking about what is the right thing to do during streaks and/or chops just comes off silly. Around here we deal with the mathematics and whatever betting pattern you put in to a simulation will be shown to lose over time.

    Baccarat is a decent game when it comes to the house edge. If you are happy with how you play and what you make than good for you. I just don’t understand your obsession with proving to everyone it wins.

     
    Comments
      
      PositiveVariance: +1
      
      The Shrink: Perhaps nick just isn't very smart

  11. #1831
    Gold Salty_Aus's Avatar
    Reputation
    223
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Gold Coast, QLD, Australia
    Posts
    1,416
    Quote Originally Posted by The Boz View Post
    Looks like someone else ran into Chrissy in Vegas. Seems he is getting desperate.

    Name:  DECE06AB-5331-4B26-B5D2-909EDDB855A2.jpeg
Views: 244
Size:  209.3 KB
    This is actually a brilliant way to stop him. Obviously this review is not genuine with the $50 and porn video joke, suspect the other one just before was fake too.. but appeared real.

    The casinos pay a fair bit of attention to review sites.

     
    Comments
      
      BedWetterBettor: True, but it’s usually the player development reps and marketing execs. Security doesn’t really read Trip Advisor or Yelp reviews

  12. #1832
    Quote Originally Posted by JeffDime View Post
    Nick, in all sincerity.

    I don’t know why you are so obsessed with proving that a betting strategy/pattern is +EV. You are not selling strategies. If you are up money like you said over the last 7 years flat betting, than good for you. Your post talking about what is the right thing to do during streaks and/or chops just comes off silly. Around here we deal with the mathematics and whatever betting pattern you put in to a simulation will be shown to lose over time.

    Baccarat is a decent game when it comes to the house edge. If you are happy with how you play and what you make than good for you. I just don’t understand your obsession with proving to everyone it wins.
    Your response does not make sense.....I was just saying he claimed to bet on the chop for 13 wins.....and anyone betting on a streak would not exactly stop where it ended.... that's all I was saying.....it was also a post talking to cm.....and no where in the post did I talk about winning or positive ev with bac......I don't get the attack but also don't need a response from you either you can email me if you have a response nick219921@gmail.com but I'm all good with dropping this too
    Last edited by nick2199; 09-16-2020 at 05:22 AM.

  13. #1833
    Bronze The Shrink's Avatar
    Reputation
    315
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Your superego.
    Posts
    432
    Quote Originally Posted by JeffDime View Post
    Nick, in all sincerity.

    I don’t know why you are so obsessed with proving that a betting strategy/pattern is +EV. You are not selling strategies. If you are up money like you said over the last 7 years flat betting, than good for you. Your post talking about what is the right thing to do during streaks and/or chops just comes off silly. Around here we deal with the mathematics and whatever betting pattern you put in to a simulation will be shown to lose over time.

    Baccarat is a decent game when it comes to the house edge. If you are happy with how you play and what you make than good for you. I just don’t understand your obsession with proving to everyone it wins.
    I posted this two months ago. Just ignore nick. He said he was going to stop talking about his own ridiculous system but he hasn't stopped. We all know that pattern-spotting is a fool's errand and nick appears to be a fool.

    Name:  nickcm.jpg
Views: 200
Size:  130.8 KB

     
    Comments
      
      JeffDime: Shrink being Shrink rep

  14. #1834
    Quote Originally Posted by The Shrink View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by JeffDime View Post
    Nick, in all sincerity.

    I don’t know why you are so obsessed with proving that a betting strategy/pattern is +EV. You are not selling strategies. If you are up money like you said over the last 7 years flat betting, than good for you. Your post talking about what is the right thing to do during streaks and/or chops just comes off silly. Around here we deal with the mathematics and whatever betting pattern you put in to a simulation will be shown to lose over time.

    Baccarat is a decent game when it comes to the house edge. If you are happy with how you play and what you make than good for you. I just don’t understand your obsession with proving to everyone it wins.
    I posted this two months ago. Just ignore nick. He said he was going to stop talking about his own ridiculous system but he hasn't stopped. We all know that pattern-spotting is a fool's errand and nick appears to be a fool.

    Name:  nickcm.jpg
Views: 200
Size:  130.8 KB

    I don't understand what this means

     
    Comments
      
      JeffDime: Sympathy Rep

  15. #1835
    This comment has been up for a while now. Either Chrissy is sleeping or feels bad for giving the guy herpes.

    Bob might want to get checked.

    Name:  F59748EB-8188-4274-96FA-D821CED80919.jpeg
Views: 169
Size:  368.0 KB

     
    Comments
      
      BedWetterBettor: Must be the same Jordanian Prince that “paid” CM $10K for a 10 second video, lol.

  16. #1836
    Oh Jizzy Chrissy...the clown show is never going to end. Fuck you. You Bert and Ernie looking motherfucker.
    Attached Images Attached Images  

     
    Comments
      
      PositiveVariance: Bert and Ernie LOL

  17. #1837
    Fuck you and Blowjob Bob too.
    Attached Images Attached Images  

  18. #1838
    Word has it CM had to resort to a 9 to 5 job.


    This time he doesn’t have to show his face, only has to solicit his backside.


    Rumor is he spends his tips there "EATING" after his shifts and on days off as a Patron!



    DRUFF: Sorry I couldn't figure out how to put a SPOILER TAG on this one.
    Attached Images Attached Images  

     
    Comments
      
      Elmo: I can see Chrissy doing that!
    Last edited by PositiveVariance; 09-16-2020 at 06:55 PM.

  19. #1839
    Silver JeffDime's Avatar
    Reputation
    252
    Join Date
    Apr 2020
    Location
    36.1699° N, 115.1398° W
    Posts
    774
    Nick,

    I originally was going to move on from your hateful email, but as you are a poster here, I have to put you on blast. I was trying to help you when you posted something regarding what CM did after the 14th streak or chop and how that proved something. You looked silly, but I decided to back off.

    People are going to not like my style of humor and that is fine. I knew that when I started. Criticism is one thing, but wishing me ill is another. You seem completely void of humor, so I am not surprised in the least you don’t enjoy the videos. Your opinion means less than shit to me, but your email crossed the line. You write at a 4th grade level, so it is clear you are not the brightest bulb in the basement.

    You crossed the line and I am sick of dealing with people’s petty bullshit and personal issues. I am sick of taking the high road. If you send me another email like you just did, I will post here on this forum. If you cut the shit now, we can move forward and I’ll just ignore your awful posts.

  20. #1840
    Hey Dime:

    STFU, already.

    You don’t own this thread, you certainly not a mod nor do you wield any power around here. This is a free speech forum (and one you are a noob in.) Over the last few weeks - there has been a blatantly obvious inverse effect between the the quality of your posts and the amount of self righteous bitching you do in this thread.

    Over time, you’ve managed to transition from a a well rounded good guy looking out for the community to a little bitch who shows up with his panties all twisted because of some shit going in his personal life and who takes it out on others. Stop being a drama queen, stop playing the victim card every time you have the opportunity.

    It’s a bad look.

    K thanks.

     
    Comments
      
      JeffDime: Fuck You
    Last edited by Dead Money; 09-17-2020 at 10:21 AM.

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 4 users browsing this thread. (1 members and 3 guests)

  1. DavidDough

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 10
    Last Post: 05-06-2018, 05:14 AM
  2. Replies: 26
    Last Post: 07-23-2016, 06:17 PM
  3. Replies: 119
    Last Post: 08-02-2013, 01:37 PM
  4. Christopher Dorner is one mad negro
    By rickastley in forum Flying Stupidity
    Replies: 234
    Last Post: 03-29-2013, 05:20 AM
  5. professional workplace dilemma
    By mulva in forum Flying Stupidity
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 10-29-2012, 06:20 AM

Tags for this Thread