Page 519 of 572 FirstFirst ... 19419469509515516517518519520521522523529569 ... LastLast
Results 10,361 to 10,380 of 11426

Thread: Blatant YouTube Baccarat Scammer Christopher Mitchell “Professional Gambler”

  1. #10361
    Gold BedWetterBettor's Avatar
    Reputation
    1902
    Join Date
    Jul 2020
    Posts
    1,181
    Load Metric
    28796487
    The whole point of this video is so easy is to figure out it’s pathetic. He even admits in the beginning it’s click bait and all he’s doing is alluding to having some super duper secret strategy that nobody has paid him for yet. Therefore, he’s begging for one or two idiots to pay him to show up to the Booty Bash because no one else will!

    Name:  058D0325-AAEE-412E-A40E-336BA822887B.jpeg
Views: 219
Size:  108.9 KB


    Dumb shit Chrissy proclaims he uses Another super secret strategy that is somehow better than the ones he has claimed win 100% of the time! How exactly can you do better than 100% win rate Professor Prescott???

    He pretends like he has some other strategy that he hasn’t revealed to lure any moron to his Birthday Booty Bash so he can extort them again for money and probably get on his knees for other purposes below!

    Name:  3C1E68AC-9221-46D2-9D48-7A592267435D.jpeg
Views: 223
Size:  112.1 KB

    His 5 secrets are utter nonsense and as usual he’s too stupid and has shit for brains to think of a better scam! And his last "secret" just shows how ruined and butt hurt he is, and not the first time his butt hurt since those Corbin Fisher days!

    Now he proclaims he "plans" out his videos months in advance, where he messes up simple math and history of Einstein inventions! HAHAHAHAHA!

    Sure Kyle, you planned to get caught using Prop money 3 times in one year? Then get caught putting a single C-note on 99 $1 bills like a buffoon and haven't mentioned it why? HAHAHAHA, what a moron!

    Reminds me of Pee Wee Herman, No not the fact they like to Jerk Off in public places with other guys around... The way Pee Wee does something stupid, gets up and says "I meant to do that hurr hurr!"

    Also laughable he claimed he was "planning YT channels and studying marketing for online videos in 2008...

    Hmmmm, I think we can easily disprove that by reaching out to our old buddies Splines and Warrior69, I bet they can give us some LINKS to those Hard studying sessions of one Kirk... errr Kyle Prescott and his agreement in 2010 with a certain Studio that rhymes with Dolt!!!

    Chrissy is so pathetic, he should change his name to Pee Wee Prescott!

     
    Comments
      
      1dollarboxcar: :)
      
      TheRivers: He moved to Dallas because he’s smarter than you think. Okay then. No mention of Keith Craft this time. Guess the man upstairs didn’t tell him to do it after all.
      
      Phantom Limb: He needs us to go away in the worst way. Obv hurting the bottom line (pun intended)
    Last edited by BedWetterBettor; 12-20-2022 at 05:32 PM.

  2. #10362
    Platinum
    Reputation
    1228
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    2,752
    Load Metric
    28796487
    Quote Originally Posted by BedWetterBettor View Post

    Also laughable he claimed he was "planning YT channels and studying marketing for online videos in 2008...
    In a "recent" video, he did make mention of youtube and 2008.
    I cant recall exactly what nonsense he said, but I seem to think it was he never dreamed it'd be this big [hurr hurr].

    Either way, Chrissy the expert at everything took over 10 years to go from idea to execution if it is true.
    When faced with a difficult decision, ask yourself "What would Micon do?", then do the opposite.

    PFA Rookie of the Year 2012: The Templar (unknown)
    2013: Jasep $5000+
    2015: Micon's gofundme legal defense $3k begging for 100k:
    2018: 4Dragons
    2019: Dutch Boyd: Mike Postle soul reader or rfid reader.
    2020: Covid19
    2021: SMIFlorida and some sort of shit coins for $50k
    2022: Brandon W leaking inner circle info like a sieve.
    2023: TBA

  3. #10363
    Bronze 1dollarboxcar's Avatar
    Reputation
    383
    Join Date
    May 2022
    Posts
    427
    Load Metric
    28796487
    another off the rails PSYCHOTIC EPISODE of a video today ... especially at the very end !! we're getting to him absolutely 100%

    and i truly believe we are getting to him where it really hurts... the POCKET BOOK !! people must ne seeing this thread and also finding the Anti-Krissy videos on YouTube... !! his bankroll is low ( only flashing about 12k and only flashing $400 yesterday ) his class room suckers must be low, his BIG BOOTY BASH MASTURBATOR numbers are low....

    this is why he has to put out videos like this as of late..... DON'T LET UP NOW BOYS AND GIRLS... AS A MATTER A FACT IT'S TIME TO TURN THE TEMPERATURE UP A FEW DEGREES.... !!

  4. #10364
    Bronze
    Reputation
    183
    Join Date
    Mar 2022
    Posts
    118
    Load Metric
    28796487
    A funny thing occurred to me today: there was a charlatan preacher who claimed God spoke to him and he'd call out the names and ailments of people in his audience as if by some miracle. That miracle turned out to be an earpiece where his wife would radio details from prayer cards directly to him. He was busted on The Tonight Show (Johnny Carson years) by magician/skeptic James Randi. You would have thought that would have been the end of his scam but years later he showed up on late night infomercials shilling some sort of miracle spring water or some such. This guy's name really should be the name of our little nutjob scammer as it's fitting to his past profession. That name is Peter Popoff.

    And, yeah, today's video just reeks of desperation.

     
    Comments
      
      BedWetterBettor: So how long until he closes the $499 Elite Chums group and charges more for his super special strategies that were NOT included in the Lifetime recurring membership fees???

  5. #10365
    Gold
    Reputation
    1587
    Join Date
    Nov 2020
    Posts
    1,059
    Load Metric
    28796487
    And how exactly would moving to Dallas (or Frisco) prove he is smart and hade people “eating out of the palm of his hand?” If the answer is he wanted to prove you can make money from anywhere using online gambling (and thus luring people to his affiliate link) he could have done that while still in Vegas or anywhere else that there are actual casinos. It makes zero sense to live in Dallas and then spend most of your life traveling to where the casinos are. That doesn’t show that you’re very smart at all.

     
    Comments
      
      BedWetterBettor: As dumb as him saying "By going to the same Casinos in Vegas, I'd get banned" Yet going to the same 3-4 casinos in Horsehoe, Ameristar, Rivers & Choctaw is any different? What a moron, yea going to the same 4 casinos in diff. states won't notice,lol

  6. #10366
    Gold BedWetterBettor's Avatar
    Reputation
    1902
    Join Date
    Jul 2020
    Posts
    1,181
    Load Metric
    28796487
    Name:  D13ED93B-DFD6-44FA-8D21-2D75DA2355AA.jpeg
Views: 206
Size:  101.8 KB

    Name:  1C1F16E8-7D98-4496-AE0F-DEA95BA167F8.jpeg
Views: 203
Size:  93.2 KB

    And look at what Bird Brain posted proving he still drives his truck for money and isn’t raking it in from Chrissy’s brilliant teachings!

    Name:  2AA26F44-423A-4E62-9E74-AF997A1AC8AF.jpeg
Views: 204
Size:  159.3 KB


    Normally… I’d pick up a lady boy in Council Bluffs Iowa and normally he’d role play as Kyle Prescott while I pretend to drive him from Texas to California… normally!!

    His FB post says “Sir you Lost something”… But it’s quite clear Bird Boy has lost everything from his small brain, to his dignity and soon enough his “SheMale Order Bride”. This guy is just an embarrassment and the reason why scammers think Americans are all dumb!

     
    Comments
      
      Tariq Reed: His trucking company would probably like to know that their employee is watching gambling videos while driving their trucks. Bird Brain might get fired and have to become a full-time gambler. Hopefully his mail order bride will still love him.
      
      TheRivers: And not even a current Chrissy video. He has to watch all the reruns.
    Last edited by BedWetterBettor; 12-20-2022 at 07:22 PM.

  7. #10367
    Bronze
    Reputation
    407
    Join Date
    Mar 2022
    Posts
    209
    Load Metric
    28796487
    Name:  Screenshot 2022-12-20 185448.png
Views: 193
Size:  106.6 KB

    Just a visual reminder that CM promised that the elite group would not be charged to attend his January birthday event.

    It's weird that CM still hasn't removed this post from August 30... it seems like clear breach of contract and fraud.

    He says he will teach the group all of his strategies and reveal all his income streams, but now claims that he has withheld his best, most secret and most valuable information only for those that pay $2,500 to attend the January birthday event.

    Once again, seems like clear breach of contract and fraud.

     
    Comments
      
      BedWetterBettor: Yea we knew this was coming, he did it in 2020 then again in 2021 and now twice already this year! He’s so predictable and pathetic, any one who pays him again deserves to be scammed!

  8. #10368
    Gold BedWetterBettor's Avatar
    Reputation
    1902
    Join Date
    Jul 2020
    Posts
    1,181
    Load Metric
    28796487
    Looks like Pee Wee Prescott is allowing spam posts on his FB wall. This is a good sign as it means there are “friends” on his FB page that have scammy intentions and will make him look bad and hopefully hack his account.

    Name:  FE8B634C-9287-4D40-8FC9-7406A3F1F5A9.png
Views: 175
Size:  990.4 KB

    Speaking of Hacks, good old Retarded Ryan Screwman got his FB cloned and was soliciting people for Crypto investments.

    But then he literally has a post a few days earlier telling people they can get Apex membership for their leftover crypto!! And it will count as a tax write off? Lol, these scumbags will try anything to get money from people! How long until Chrissy tries this scam? Tax season is only 4 months away and I’m sure Pee Wee Handjob Kyle will plan 3 months ahead for that, right ??? Hahaha!

    Name:  BFC3F9D6-C22D-43F4-83E7-9ECD711D259C.jpeg
Views: 157
Size:  66.8 KB

  9. #10369
    Gold
    Reputation
    1587
    Join Date
    Nov 2020
    Posts
    1,059
    Load Metric
    28796487
    Chrissy up to $900 in the low roller endeavor. Of course now he’s not showing the win/loss history, which you know he would certainly do if it showed all wins (just to shut up the haters). Barely skimmed this video. That’s all I will watch. ZD, over to you.

     
    Comments
      
      Phantom Limb: He KNEW you were going to post this....way back in 2008. LOL

  10. #10370
    Bronze RMS9's Avatar
    Reputation
    488
    Join Date
    Nov 2020
    Posts
    298
    Load Metric
    28796487
    This guy might be even more stupid than his mentor. It’s embarrassing we actually have people like this walking the earth.

    Name:  66384F19-B581-4945-81B4-E048FD7F4DDF.jpeg
Views: 160
Size:  1,000.4 KB

     
    Comments
      
      BedWetterBettor: Lol, thanks for that. Good Ol WarDumbass spewing his usual stupidity! He also thinks there are “secret winners” of Chrissy’s system that don’t want to come out from fear of exposure…lmao!
      
      1dollarboxcar: :)

  11. #10371
    Gold BedWetterBettor's Avatar
    Reputation
    1902
    Join Date
    Jul 2020
    Posts
    1,181
    Load Metric
    28796487
    Annnnnnd the King of Excuses, which we all know or for LOSERS, just posted his reasons for not buying or even renting that Barbie Dream House of his for 10K a month.

    This is a Loooong winded post full of excuses and lies. So either he got denied on the Rental application or Mr. Foster refused to co-sign on it!

    I highlighted a few excerpts here. You can see the whole whiny , lie filled , excuse fest on his FB until he realizes how stupid he looks and deletes it!

    Name:  63B364A7-DC3D-4903-AD07-F47C486D9C46.jpeg
Views: 144
Size:  116.9 KB

    Name:  1F4CF6DF-A710-478E-8EF1-35ABE53BA9FA.jpeg
Views: 140
Size:  99.6 KB

    Name:  87AC31AF-3E13-4FF4-B339-C80692EC40EA.jpeg
Views: 140
Size:  87.0 KB

    So the whole point of all this bullshit is he didn’t like the house because it had nice things like a pool and a yard. So the guy who makes “thousands every day” couldn’t afford a few hundred dollars a month in maintenance and upkeep?? Guess he truly is broke and down to the felt! Hahaha, what a Loser!!!

     
    Comments
      
      zealanddonk: He can help prevent a global recession by paying people to look after his place, but lol, too much hassle
      
      TheRivers: Not sure if this is him saying he isn’t doing the 10K rental. Likely is. But he doesn’t mention renting the mansion
      
      1dollarboxcar: :)

  12. #10372
    Platinum
    Reputation
    1228
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    2,752
    Load Metric
    28796487
    Quote Originally Posted by BedWetterBettor View Post
    Annnnnnd the King of Excuses, which we all know or for LOSERS, just posted his reasons for not buying or even renting that Barbie Dream House of his for 10K a month.

    This is a Loooong winded post full of excuses and lies. So either he got denied on the Rental application or Mr. Foster refused to co-sign on it!

    I highlighted a few excerpts here. You can see the whole whiny , lie filled , excuse fest on his FB until he realizes how stupid he looks and deletes it!

    Name:  63B364A7-DC3D-4903-AD07-F47C486D9C46.jpeg
Views: 144
Size:  116.9 KB

    Name:  1F4CF6DF-A710-478E-8EF1-35ABE53BA9FA.jpeg
Views: 140
Size:  99.6 KB

    Name:  87AC31AF-3E13-4FF4-B339-C80692EC40EA.jpeg
Views: 140
Size:  87.0 KB

    So the whole point of all this bullshit is he didn’t like the house because it had nice things like a pool and a yard. So the guy who makes “thousands every day” couldn’t afford a few hundred dollars a month in maintenance and upkeep?? Guess he truly is broke and down to the felt! Hahaha, what a Loser!!!
    Translation #1: I told Stacey I was getting her a lawnmower for xmas and she threatened to divorce me again

    Translation #2: I claimed I was going to pay $10k a month on my new home, but an extra $30 a week for some twink to mow my lawns is too much (ungrateful little wanker said he wanted cash in advance not blowjobs)

    Translation #3: Rememebr when I was wanking on about the economy about to collapse and the thought of supporting poor people by paying them to do my lawns and clean my pool is just too much. fuck all poor people.


    Also, I dont know enough about LOLexs to know if his claim about having to wear them is true, I would however google it BEFORE buying a LOLex.
    And, gotta love his hurr durr about the lambo, as BWB and others have pointed out, the lambo was one last desperate ploy to get into Zachy's pants but fortunately God's love preventing that sodomy.

     
    Comments
      
      RMS9: Speaking of our good buddy Zach, looks like he left three fire emojis as a comment on shit stains recent excuse list.
      
      TheRivers: Saw that too. Guess he hasn’t totally lost the faith.
      
      1dollarboxcar: :)
    When faced with a difficult decision, ask yourself "What would Micon do?", then do the opposite.

    PFA Rookie of the Year 2012: The Templar (unknown)
    2013: Jasep $5000+
    2015: Micon's gofundme legal defense $3k begging for 100k:
    2018: 4Dragons
    2019: Dutch Boyd: Mike Postle soul reader or rfid reader.
    2020: Covid19
    2021: SMIFlorida and some sort of shit coins for $50k
    2022: Brandon W leaking inner circle info like a sieve.
    2023: TBA

  13. #10373
    Gold
    Reputation
    1587
    Join Date
    Nov 2020
    Posts
    1,059
    Load Metric
    28796487
    Wait…Rolex watches don’t run if you don’t wear them?? I know some watches have solar charging…just leave it by a window you idiot. Oh that’s right…the watches weren’t real so who knows how well they worked.

    And you would think if this was such a problem he would have discovered that before getting the second one.

     
    Comments
      
      BedWetterBettor: It’s just a pre-fabricated excuse for when they don’t show up for months because he has to pawn them.
      
      1dollarboxcar: :)

  14. #10374
    Bronze
    Reputation
    505
    Join Date
    Mar 2021
    Posts
    476
    Load Metric
    28796487
    Can't buy a million dollar house, can't buy a 400k car so instead----lets have nothing but small short term rentals the rest of our lives and a leased car paid for by father-in-law. Gotcha.

    The irony also of saying the car and house are impractical yet claims to spend 50k on watches, 10k on renting a car, 500-1k on dinners, etc. But yeah having a nice home for your family or a second car is obviously a waste....

    Guy literally gambles 24/7 and makes sure every cent he scams goes right into the pockets of BOL and land based casinos.

     
    Comments
      
      BedWetterBettor: text book examples of Chrissy splaining! “Hurrr don’t buy a house because of taxes, but pay rent to get no equity and waste more money lifetime…”
      
      zealanddonk: Its a waste to provide security for Stacey and NVB because it does not benefit him directly. He is more than happy bouncing place to place.
      
      1dollarboxcar: HOW TRUE IS THIS !!

  15. #10375
    Gold
    Reputation
    1587
    Join Date
    Nov 2020
    Posts
    1,059
    Load Metric
    28796487
    Quote Originally Posted by crudebar View Post
    Can't buy a million dollar house, can't buy a 400k car so instead----lets have nothing but small short term rentals the rest of our lives and a leased car paid for by father-in-law. Gotcha.

    Guy literally gambles 24/7 and makes sure every cent he scams goes right into the pockets of BOL and land based casinos.
    …and spend thousands on 2500 sq foot suites that only the three of you are staying in (no they aren’t all comped I.e. the Trump and the Mandarin in Miami

    …and spend $700 on a meal that effectively only two of you are eating (and I’m guessing rarely ever finish

    …and spend ridiculous amounts on plane tickets you can’t afford

    …and give whatever to Stewman and Craft so you can feel like you’re attached to other rich scammers.

    Imagine how many landscapers and pool boys you might be able to pay otherwise.

     
    Comments
      
      zealanddonk: Paying the poolboys rep
      
      1dollarboxcar: :)
      
      RMS9: I’m not sure about that, Rivers. I don’t think there’s a meal Chris hasn’t finished. He’s fatter than ever these days.

  16. #10376
    Bronze
    Reputation
    505
    Join Date
    Mar 2021
    Posts
    476
    Load Metric
    28796487
    His challenge is adorable. Starts with 100, makes $15 turns off camera. Next day shows up with $400---not sure what little amount he showed on this next video. Now today he shows up with $854.

    Why would the millionaire still be placing his little bets off camera? Shouldn't he be doing his millionaire bets off camera and just doing the little bets on camera?

    So he has been using all his time on his $100 bankroll because of 1 comment on his YT channel.....or...this is is real bank roll until pay day.

     
    Comments
      
      BedWetterBettor: Great points. Or simply record without commenting on every spin and 2x speed the video so haters can’t “learn the secret”!
      
      1dollarboxcar: :)

  17. #10377
    Bronze
    Reputation
    505
    Join Date
    Mar 2021
    Posts
    476
    Load Metric
    28796487
    Quote Originally Posted by TheRivers View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by crudebar View Post
    Can't buy a million dollar house, can't buy a 400k car so instead----lets have nothing but small short term rentals the rest of our lives and a leased car paid for by father-in-law. Gotcha.

    Guy literally gambles 24/7 and makes sure every cent he scams goes right into the pockets of BOL and land based casinos.
    …and spend thousands on 2500 sq foot suites that only the three of you are staying in (no they aren’t all comped I.e. the Trump and the Mandarin in Miami

    …and spend $700 on a meal that effectively only two of you are eating (and I’m guessing rarely ever finish

    …and spend ridiculous amounts on plane tickets you can’t afford

    …and give whatever to Stewman and Craft so you can feel like you’re attached to other rich scammers.

    Imagine how many landscapers and pool boys you might be able to pay otherwise.
    How dumb does one have to be to keep thinking these strategies work? Has probably pocketed hundreds of thousands of dollars over the years with this simple and rather stupid scam(but it worked) and has almost nothing to show for it....the whole scam is just to feed his degeneracy.

     
    Comments
      
      1dollarboxcar: YEP !!

  18. #10378
    Platinum
    Reputation
    1228
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    2,752
    Load Metric
    28796487
    Yesterday's "Professional Gambler Christopher Mitchell Reveals 5 HUGE Secrets That He's Been Hiding."
    13.2k subscribers, no gambling included.
    WARNING: Chrissy is still in rambling like an idiot mode and there is a slight chance you might get brain damage watching this
    The big reveal is, everything that he does that is angry or stupid is planned to get more haters, because this gives him power apparently.
    I havent watched many if any manifesto videos of legit nutters, but this would likely fit into the "final days" category. And if it is an act, whats the purpose, to find other idiots who want to play silly buggers with him?

    Here's a special 6th secret: BusinessBrospod live episode with Chrissy now has 4.4k viewers making it the most viewed live episode, and this was achieved in less than 3 weeks.
    Also, there are over 700 comments which is probably more than Chrissy has on his own channel for this year given how he keeps deleting comments.

    Anyways, back to Chrissy's nonsense.

    Grey hoody
    Chrissy opens by reading the title of the video and then claims that is headline at news stations today, with a stupid smirk on his face

    You can pretty much stop at this point (16 seconds in) because you can tell the rest of this will be nonsense.
    But lets keep going.

    1m Chrissy then tells us these are not 5 huge secrets that he has been hiding from us, he states he wanted a clickbait title
    Atleast he's self aware now.

    1m20s "to anyone with half a brain they arent going to be secrets"

    1m30s Chrissy then insults the audience by saying "some of these secrets you may have guessed or already known"
    So, which is it, anyone who half a brain already knows them, or not?

    1m45s Why Chrissy really left Las Vegas:
    So basically something that happened almost a year ago that almost no one cares about, other than the idiocy of him loving gambling and leaving the gambling capital of America.
    My appologies to the PFA member who pointed it out, Stacey probably did ask Chrissy that they leave Vegas so she could spend more time with him, but no, its now travel each week because his balls get itchy.

    2m35s Chrissy is rambling and only just starting to answer: Refers to himself as the greatest gambler and gives his cocksucker laugh.

    3m20s chrissy does state he has been banned from some casinos, and claims the only reason people get banned is for taking too much money
    Yeah, normally by cheating.
    People also get banned for breaking other rules like filming where they shouldnt, selling drugs and offering $20 blowies in the bathroom to get back into action.
    But remember kids, Chrissy has only been banned from some casinos for being a bigger winner.

    4m30s Secret #2, he's made over 800 videos on his two youtube channels.
    How about telling us the real secret of how many videos you have made as Kirk, or Kyle Prescott or any other number of starring roles you've had
    Claims his youtube videos have helped thousands of people around the world.
    Well, they've definitely given us a few good laughs thats for sure.

    5m Chrissy starts moaning that 99.999 [revised to 99.9] percent of viewers will never give him a single penny.
    And to be honest, why would we?
    The product values are low, most of the videos are boring, and they appear to be created by the mentally feeble.

    As the Patreon experiment showed, very few people want to pay for this idiocy, and Chrissy does not have the capacity to keep making this videos with any regularity.

    5m22s Chrissy accuses the viewer of wanting a handout WHILE he is begging for money
    Chrissy seems to forget he claims any money he gets from this nonsense goes to the poor, so technically he is making the exact same amount regardless of how much we were to pay.

    5m23s Chrissy claims the viewers dont believe in paying for things.
    Not only is this yet another strawman, we believe in paying for things that have value.
    This has extremely low value, other than the toddler tantrums he throws when he loses, and the LOL lies he loves to tell.
    If I was going to pay, I would support NZ slot streamers who produce much longer content, that is live, and has actual humour in it.
    Those streams also have real giveaways not that I participate in those.

    6m Chrissy claims his youtube videos will never ever ever contain his greatest money making secrets: Given he keeps showing us the mitchellgale and his never ever ever lose strategy, this seems unlikely
    While we can argue semantics of 100% winning and 99% winning strategies, who cares if he has even bigger secrets, if his videos worked, it wouldnt matter.

    6m30s Chrissy alludes to secret number #3 relating to playing online and making videos.
    10m07s Chrissy eventually gets to the point after a very long ramble about people pointing out he jumped $300 in his $100 handjob challenge videos.
    Claims he'll never show his best secrets.
    again he claims to have shown us a 100% never lose strategy, just film that shit from $100 to $1000 without adding money and its done

    10m25s Chrissy claims real life dealers and pitbosses watch his videos and that casinos would change rules to prevent him from winning.
    Hurr hurr, les than 10 minutes ago, he said they'd just ban him
    And what chrissy forgets is, to stop the mitchellgale, they'll just lowere the maximum bet.
    Chrissy also seems to forget just a few days ago he was sucking himself off with how the real suckers place inside bets and lose, and he places outside bets and wins.
    The casinos wouldnt care how much he wins as long as they hit their own goals.
    How good would it be for highrollers if they go to the big boy betting room, and see the max bet has been lowered, and a picture of Chrissy stating he's the reason why


    11m40s Secret number #4 is the 2008 youtube story.
    This frustrates me because I know he wanked on about this in a recent video and I commented on it, but cant remember which video.
    I'll try and check my own posts soon and find it.

    13m Chrissy claims none of us would have guessed he spent time over those 11 years learning youtube marketing secrets.
    given how low rent his videos are, this is indeed both a big secret and a surprise to me
    Will Chrissy reveal he purchased subscribers, and purchased views?

    14m17s Chrissy makes a very odd comment that when he started in 2019, it was not like it was the first time learning how to turn on a camera or edit a video for the first time, because he had been studying.
    Theres too many Kyle Prescott jokes here, so we'll move right along.
    Rambles about hitting the gas and taking off when he started in 2019.
    Claims he went from 0 to 100 000 viewers in 90 days.
    Yeah because he was buying subscribers and views most likely.

    And sadly now, he can only get 100k views in a month, which is really the same ~3000 people watching his nonsense, and we dont know how many of those are legitimate views.

    15m15s Chrissy claims he nows today what he'll sa in 3-6-12 motnhs from now in his videos
    Yes, because he just repeats the same nonsense over and over like "Green Zero doesnt matter" followed closely by "Fucking Green Zero, give me a fucking break" or "In my upcoming mastermind event, you'll learn shit I havent told other idiots before, and the price will never ever change" and then it does.

    15m20s Claims he has written scripts and notes down he'll say things in three months time.
    So remember kids, when he starts a rant about the dealer he planned that rant well in advance.
    Chrissy, if you want a continuity expert for your scripts let me know. Note this is just for your gambling scripts, I have no desire to read your truck driver fanfic

    15m50 Chrissy still insults the audeince saying even if they watched his videos they wouldnt spot half his shit because its subliminal.
    If hes trying to get me to buy Monster or Nike, it hasnt worked.

    16m10s Chrissy claims there are things he says and does to purposely get reactions from the broke douche bag haters
    This sounds a lot like the "lol, I'm not really going to Macau, I just said that to trick the haters hurr hurr"
    Granted that is a good way to find out which of his haters believe in florida ceiling Windows, but at PFA we crushed that nonsense in literally minutes after he announced his trip to Macau.

    16m35s Chrissy claims other successful youtubers also do this, and there is no such thing as bad publicity.
    if that was true why does he cry that the judge in the case of stacey's daughter was corrupt?"

    Now chrissy claims he has thousands and thousands and thousands of fans around the world:
    Yet somehow they are too busy to watch and comment on his videos, or his FB page.
    Despite being fans, practically none of them pay to watch his videos.

    17m25s Chrissy claims to have viewers from every single timezone on earth, and its a documented fact, because youtube analytics tells him this.
    Yet despite documentation being conversation, he doesnt show us this
    I wish he had said 24 timezones to show his idiocy.

    What Chrissy seems to forget is there are approximately 40 timezones [Google has answers ranging from 38 to 41] of which the NZ Chatham Islands is one:

    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chatha...dard_Time_Zone
    https://en.wikipedia.org/w/index.php...did=1098892880

    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chatham_Islands
    https://en.wikipedia.org/w/index.php...did=1128709329

    The current population is approximately 800 people.
    There is internet access there, however I find it incredibly unlikely that he has multiple fans there, let alone 1 fan there.

    Chrissy claims his biggest fans are blood sucking leeches
    Sure, why not.

    18m51 Remember a few minutes ago when Chrissy claimed he studied Youtube for 11 years before getting started:
    Chrissy now claims his haters talk about him every day in gossip columns
    He starts rambling about haters on Redddit or something, but hes not sure because he has never been on that website before.

    This is a guy who claims to be a Youtube expert yet has never been on Reddit?
    This is a guy who claims that rich people read a lot yet has never been on Reddit?

    Soudns like someone needs to create a fake Chrissy account and subreddit just for him.

    18m20s "I think Reddit is a chat room"
    Yes, you can pay $499/month to join his Elite Chums Club and learn secrets to Online Marketing your other passive income streams that do not involve Reddit.


    19m13s Chrissy claims the people who comment on him think they are smarter than him
    He also states those people are as dumb as a box of rocks.
    He seems to be confusing haters with people in his chums club, some of whom do turn into haters funnily enough.

    20m Chrissy again tells us he is an online marketing expert, despite not knowing what Reddit is.
    Claims he'll say shit and knows what we'll say: Prediction, he'll say in a video soon "Hurr hurr I knew people would believe I didnt know what Reddit is, because I sounded like a complete mong when I said it, and people believe me when I sound like a complete mong, but no, really, I know what Reddit is, no really, it was just another lie to trick the haters, hurr hurr

    Chrissy claims he gets power prestige and influcence from having haters.

    21m50s secret number #5 there are 50 states in America
    If you didnt know this, join his elite chums club now.

    22m Chrissy now starts rambling we dont know why he moved to Texas and we only think we know him and his family.
    This feels alot like he's trying to retcon the God told him to move story.

    Chrissy claims he deos not publish a video he did not make for a specific reason.
    As a child chrissy probably shat his pants a lot, and every time he did, he probably claimed he did it on purpose

    23m40s Chrissy states it doesnt make sense to move to Texs, and then gives the literal worst "OR DOES IT?" look to the camera.

    Chrissy rambles that supposedly we are eating out of the palm of his hand
    Chrissy forgets that he moaned at the start no one is tipping for this nonsense.
    At the time of viewing, no one has tipped for this nonsense


    24m20s Chrissy claims he is a lot smarter than we give him credit for
    Again thats not saying much.
    He's found a way to live without a job, although arguably writing his scripts, making these cheap videos and spending hours driving to the casino to play for 20 minutes is a lot of work.

    So to repeat, Chrissy claims him acting like a complete moron who is unhinged is just an act because it gives him power apparently.

     
    Comments
      
      BedWetterBettor: Hahaha great stuff. I think YOU deserve your own channel and we will pay for the narrator on these hilarious reviews!
      
      Jayjami: $20 bathroom BJ rep.
      
      1dollarboxcar: :)
    Last edited by zealanddonk; 12-21-2022 at 01:11 PM.
    When faced with a difficult decision, ask yourself "What would Micon do?", then do the opposite.

    PFA Rookie of the Year 2012: The Templar (unknown)
    2013: Jasep $5000+
    2015: Micon's gofundme legal defense $3k begging for 100k:
    2018: 4Dragons
    2019: Dutch Boyd: Mike Postle soul reader or rfid reader.
    2020: Covid19
    2021: SMIFlorida and some sort of shit coins for $50k
    2022: Brandon W leaking inner circle info like a sieve.
    2023: TBA

  19. #10379
    Bronze
    Reputation
    505
    Join Date
    Mar 2021
    Posts
    476
    Load Metric
    28796487
    Reminds me of what Haralabos said about Eric Lindgren long ago..."the guy was collecting 250k a month from Full Tilt all he had to do was nothing but that wasn't good enough and then the checks stopped..."

    I mean i am happy he gambles it all away, but imagine if he didn't---with what he seems to be collecting he would have a nice home and a 2nd car by now...

  20. #10380
    Cubic Zirconia
    Reputation
    25
    Join Date
    Oct 2022
    Location
    Colombia
    Posts
    12
    Load Metric
    28796487
    Hi Folks,


    5 secret vid in a short:
    https://www.youtube.com/shorts/emBNxkfFEmE

    greetings,

    Alex

     
    Comments
      
      Tariq Reed: I like the filter that this YT channel is using for CM, making him look like an older uglier Thanos.

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 9 users browsing this thread. (4 members and 5 guests)

  1. 1dollarboxcar,
  2. goatlive,
  3. Phantom Limb,
  4. TheRivers

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 27
    Last Post: 12-16-2021, 09:01 PM
  2. Replies: 10
    Last Post: 05-06-2018, 04:14 AM
  3. Replies: 119
    Last Post: 08-02-2013, 12:37 PM
  4. Christopher Dorner is one mad guy
    By rickastley in forum Flying Stupidity
    Replies: 234
    Last Post: 03-29-2013, 04:20 AM
  5. professional workplace dilemma
    By mulva in forum Flying Stupidity
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 10-29-2012, 05:20 AM

Tags for this Thread