Page 51 of 164 FirstFirst ... 4147484950515253545561101151 ... LastLast
Results 1,001 to 1,020 of 3277

Thread: Blatant YouTube Baccarat Scammer Christopher Mitchell “Professional Gambler”

  1. #1001
    now i'm really pissed, he's scamming a pregnant 74 y/o man
    Attached Images Attached Images  

  2. #1002
    Gold JeffDime's Avatar
    Reputation
    581
    Join Date
    Apr 2020
    Location
    36.1699° N, 115.1398° W
    Posts
    1,155
    Quote Originally Posted by Dustin Mc View Post
    is it real or is it memorex?
    I think we were pretty spot on what we observed KD. We don't have your resources but I think most of us try not to wildly speculate. The stuff with Hoosier really fucking sucks. Wars will hook you up I'm sure as he is online. Glad you are on it.

  3. #1003
    Quote Originally Posted by Dustin Mc View Post
    Okay, I just got done watching the cocaine train's latest trainwreck. I'd sign my life away right now that he'd test positive for cocaine right now!

    Now as usual, he has you guys throwing around theories. Here's EXACTLY what's going on. Stacy broke the "break glass for emergencies" safe. Here she new CM couldn't be hanging with those guys with the $3500 he's only allowed to use. So they broke the piggy bank just as props. I guarantee that he still only is allowed to walk around with $5000 to the casinos, while she makes sure their life savings remains with her.

    Now I have some more damaging, absolutely crippling info, however, this would/could affect Lee's life negatively because of the retarded justice system Nevada has proven to be. I say this cause if I unleash it, Lee will obviously be blamed, possibly arrested and god knows whatelse and what charges. So Lee, you can talk shit about me all you want doofus, but I'm actually looking out for you on this one. You'd get blamed and arrested again cause captain delusional tard would accuse you of identity theft.......ooooops, did I just drop a hint? If I said it once, I'll say it 1000 times, I bet you regret not going IMMEDIATELY to the police department you were refered to go to by the other police dept.

    Other then that, Story Teller Mitchell was back at it as usual, telling stories.......well I'm back for time being and I'm going to rip last night's video apart........... Forum Wars, can you provide me the links to website you got both CM and Demetrius real estate stuff, thanks
    Yup, it's Connected Investors, a sort of scammy Facebook/Linkedin wannabe for "Investors" but it's known to be a minefield of scammers...

    Demetrius's Page:

    https://connectedinvestors.com/member/demetrius-hubert (he's posting on Chris's youtube give aways with his full name, so I guess he's good with that)

    Christopher's Page:

    https://connectedinvestors.com/membe...her-mitchell-1


    BTW, they're not on the same page, they are just on the same small scammy "we want your $" site.

  4. #1004
    The other thing he set up was the alleged reason for the video. Turns out it was red pill who said he was 86d from the b. Ha. Well that’s Stacy. Since they were at the b already they fabricated a story they could disprove to show that his detractors are liars.

  5. #1005
    Gold JeffDime's Avatar
    Reputation
    581
    Join Date
    Apr 2020
    Location
    36.1699° N, 115.1398° W
    Posts
    1,155
    Quote Originally Posted by Tellafriend View Post
    The other thing he set up was the alleged reason for the video. Turns out it was red pill who said he was 86d from the b. Ha. Well that’s Stacy. Since they were at the b already they fabricated a story they could disprove to show that his detractors are liars.
    Red Pill Kept commenting on my videos yesterday. “Come to the Bellagio Chris is here now”. I would keep saying the same shit it means nothing, it’s results over time, etc. I was like Stacy I know it’s you, so I think you are going to be the first person I block because you are annoying the fuck out of me. Then on the livestream she writes “Jeff Dime says you are banned from the Bellagio”. I said nothing close to that. I surmised they talked to him about buying chips and not playing much and he couldn’t do that anymore. A far cry from banned. But the Mitchell’s don’t let the truth get in the way of anything. Of course he attacked me like the cum-guzzler always does to his critics . Fuck them both.

    Just because we get a detail wrong here or there doesn’t change the fact that CM is a total fraud. He could win a million tonight he still doesn’t know what the fuck he is doing. Sign into your Mlife, show the win/loss. Sign into you online banking, show the 25 K check you wrote your church. I can go on.

    Note- I am not a homophobe. Any two consenting adults should be with who they want. I have gay friends and family members. I use these terms when it comes to Chrissy because he is a scammer and I know it bothers him.
    Last edited by JeffDime; 07-16-2020 at 06:34 PM.

  6. #1006
    Gold JeffDime's Avatar
    Reputation
    581
    Join Date
    Apr 2020
    Location
    36.1699° N, 115.1398° W
    Posts
    1,155
    Welcome esteemed guests. We seem to be having many of you lately. You are always welcome. Think about joining the cause. Name:  0385C701-FB06-49C0-91D9-0D83148368CE.png
Views: 483
Size:  389.2 KB

     
    Comments
      
      Forum Wars: Welcome one, welcome all. The Light awaits.

  7. #1007
    Gold JeffDime's Avatar
    Reputation
    581
    Join Date
    Apr 2020
    Location
    36.1699° N, 115.1398° W
    Posts
    1,155
    Chrissy, it’s got to the point that you are calling your own wife “brother”. I know you are a sociopath, scammer and generally just a horrible person, but maybe your anger management issue can be solved. It’s time to embrace who you are and be with who you want to be with! There’s a lot of people that think you belong in prison, but maybe they don’t realize just how much you may enjoy it.

    Name:  DC2F840A-29C0-4A4B-B544-1D6652D13E94.jpeg
Views: 460
Size:  756.9 KB

    Name:  FB8BC763-D4B4-4DF6-8C74-EE85E5614945.png
Views: 482
Size:  2.69 MB

  8. #1008
    Gold JeffDime's Avatar
    Reputation
    581
    Join Date
    Apr 2020
    Location
    36.1699° N, 115.1398° W
    Posts
    1,155
    Warning - If you have recently or are currently eating do not watch the part starting at 13:41. Chrissy still doesn’t understand that they don’t comp penthouse suites for Advantage Players or he knows and just doesn’t care. The Bellagio needs to burn those sheets. This is perhaps the most pathetic video I have seen in while. The most obvious set-up shot at the aforementioned time of 13:41 will make your skin crawl. Watch at your own risk.

    He’s up Like 5X to the like and subscribe spiel. Including right after he “wakes up”. Pathetic Chrissy pie.


     
    Comments
      
      Tellafriend: what douches to wear hats and t-shirts inside of Prime.

  9. #1009
    Gold JeffDime's Avatar
    Reputation
    581
    Join Date
    Apr 2020
    Location
    36.1699° N, 115.1398° W
    Posts
    1,155
    Seeing that 99% Vegan Christopher Mitchell ate the filet the night before at Prime (Tellafriend points out the hat...disgraceful) you would think he would go full vegan the following morning at Sadelle’s to make up for it. I was really taken aback at the fact he ordered an omelette. Eggs are strictly prohibited in a vegan diet, as well as cheese as they all originate from an animal. I was not familiar with the “Vegas Omelette” but figured it would be full a veggies and other shit vegans enjoy. I was sadly disappointed. I wonder what community thinks less of him, the Vegan Community or the Gambling Community?


    Note* Chrissy why couldn’t you order the Garden Omelette? You already know how that Chicken who hatched those eggs for you lives in a cage like a prisoner. The Cow that helped with your cheeses stands in a line with pumps attached to it’s privates. I know you are not so bright, but you know what they had to do to the pig to get you your bacon? They killed it Chrissy, they fucking killed it. Hope you enjoyed it you traitor!
    Name:  DE894FD5-EE27-4ACB-9B6B-58A5B0241F88.png
Views: 430
Size:  128.7 KB
    Last edited by JeffDime; 07-17-2020 at 03:52 PM.

  10. #1010
    EVERYONE PLEASE READ: I need everyone to write a very detailed email complaint to the agent investigating the christopher mitchell/bellagio complaints. Please explain how you feel its unethical on how a well known scammer continues to bring "marks" into the bellagio where they'll lose thousands and they reward him with comps and penthouse sweets. Please explain how you all heard the call to bellagio security and were alarmed at how resistant he was to investigate what CM's been doing there past 9 months...............

    email
    tochal@gcb.nv.gov

    attn: agent ochal RE: Baccarat Scammer Christopher Mitchell / Bellagio Hotel Collusion


    Again, I continue to do all the leg work and need all you help in very simple ways like this. Again, please make it detail and how youre all patrons to these casinos and find it alarming Bellagio could be possibly could be colluding with CM......whether you think so or not isnt the point, youll want the gaming commission agent to make it sound like you really believe it to be possible so the crack down and investigate thoroughly





    Jeff, If you appealed correctly, your copyright strikes should've been removed already and back to clean slte

     
    Comments
      
      JeffDime: Everyone please do this. It’s is a shame that the Bellagio allows him to do his clown show. Need to get the emails out.

  11. #1011
    CM is such a loser. He set up his camera on a tripod, gets back in his bed and then pretends to "wake up". What a Buffoon.

     
    Comments
      
      JeffDime: Would fit nicely in a horror film.

  12. #1012
    Gold JeffDime's Avatar
    Reputation
    581
    Join Date
    Apr 2020
    Location
    36.1699° N, 115.1398° W
    Posts
    1,155
    Just because it’s been one of those weeks and idgaf. I would love him to say “People are calling me this” on Sunday Night Live. I’m going to put it out there. Why all the phony Christianity? Why lie about giving the church 25K this year? Could Christopher Mitchell be....


    The AntiChrist


    Name:  5703F2C9-A22F-4BEE-A2F3-B40B01B2A88C.png
Views: 458
Size:  3.28 MB

  13. #1013

     
    Comments
      
      JeffDime: Popcorn is ready KD!

  14. #1014
    Gold JeffDime's Avatar
    Reputation
    581
    Join Date
    Apr 2020
    Location
    36.1699° N, 115.1398° W
    Posts
    1,155
    Chrissy here are REAL allegations, that you will ignore, but you should address in your next livestream...

    1) Why are you getting penthouse suites and expensive dinners comped for you at the Bellagio? Is that out of respect that you are making them your personal ATM or could it be that you are a huge loser? Do you have any understanding of how comps work? Can you explain to your viewers, 25% of your theoretical or 10% on losses? Do you know what that means? Do you know the difference between a professional gambler and a VIP High Roller? Seems like you conflate the two.

    2) Why do you not ever talk about win/loss statements? Why have you not logged into your Mlife Account, which updates in basically real time, and showed us this 5K you make a day? (No printouts as you will just white out the parentheses around your huge loss and make it look like a huge win). Do you know that showing chips and/or baccarat scorecards proves nothing? Why are your baccarat scorecards so clean when all of your other writings have been chicken scratch? Explain to us why when you are betting $100’s or $1,000’s of dollars all of a sudden you have the time to make sure your penmanship is perfect? Common sense would point to just the opposite when dealing in a high stress environment.

    3) Why on your giveaways do you not use PayPal or the Cash App to pay people? Why don’t you provide proof the payment was made? You are aware of the allegations that most of your giveaways have been charades. Could this be because people have charged back on these two methods after paying $500-$750 for a strategy not worth the paper it’s printed on?

    4) Why do you have over 5,000 subscribers but only roughly 130-160 people watching your giveaways? Your critics can account for a good number of those people so how do you explain the numbers not matching up? How are you getting over 100 likes and so very few comments on your videos? I have 75 subscribers and get about 400 views a video and have 3 times or so more comments than you get per video. We know the dislikes are real and you delete or block those commenters. That being said, for the amount of likes you get the amount of comments do not match up. Can you explain?

    5) On a recent video you said you have given 25K this year to your church. What’s the church? Where is it? Can you provide the cancelled checks and redact your personal information? I am sure you know those donations are tax deductible and you are too savvy to make them in cash. I am sure your pastor would love the exposure from what has to be one of his biggest donators. He sure wouldn’t mind you encouraging your fans to donate to the church. What denomination of Christianity are you? It sure would be great to have some clarity on this. You also said in a video that you give 20% of all donations and purchases in your merch store to charity. Can you provide the name of these charities so people can vet them before making donations and/or purchases?

    I don’t want to overwhelm you, so we will start with these and after you debunk these we can move on to others.

    Best Regards,

    Jeff Dime

     
    Comments
      
      Dan Druff: Lol, zero point zero chance he addresses any of this
      
      Forum Wars: What Druff said, but he'll probably just resort to calling you Jeff Penny again instead.

  15. #1015
    Everyone after tonight's video and gearing the ngc call, you see i got his attention and its up to ALL of us to keep his attention and start thorough investigation. All its going to take is a very detailed email with your honest educated assessments
    Attached Images Attached Images  

  16. #1016
    Quote Originally Posted by Dustin Mc View Post
    Everyone after tonight's video and gearing the ngc call, you see i got his attention and its up to ALL of us to keep his attention and start thorough investigation. All its going to take is a very detailed email with your honest educated assessments
    Wonder if he is posing without a shirt to audition for his next Adult video? They should call it "Kyle's CumBack"!!!

    Note: His right arm Tattoo was re-done to cover up the old one, but if you look closely you can still see the design of the old tat. Try harder Kyle!

  17. #1017
    Gold JeffDime's Avatar
    Reputation
    581
    Join Date
    Apr 2020
    Location
    36.1699° N, 115.1398° W
    Posts
    1,155
    About to start...


  18. #1018

    Exclamation

    Quote Originally Posted by Dustin Mc View Post
    EVERYONE PLEASE READ: I need everyone to write a very detailed email complaint to the agent investigating the christopher mitchell/bellagio complaints. Please explain how you feel its unethical on how a well known scammer continues to bring "marks" into the bellagio where they'll lose thousands and they reward him with comps and penthouse sweets. Please explain how you all heard the call to bellagio security and were alarmed at how resistant he was to investigate what CM's been doing there past 9 months...............

    email
    tochal@gcb.nv.gov

    attn: agent ochal RE: Baccarat Scammer Christopher Mitchell / Bellagio Hotel Collusion


    Again, I continue to do all the leg work and need all you help in very simple ways like this. Again, please make it detail and how youre all patrons to these casinos and find it alarming Bellagio could be possibly could be colluding with CM......whether you think so or not isnt the point, youll want the gaming commission agent to make it sound like you really believe it to be possible so the crack down and investigate thoroughly





    Jeff, If you appealed correctly, your copyright strikes should've been removed already and back to clean slte
    XXXXXXXX -
    "Hello, I am taking a Few minutes to help STOP a Scammer who is a Local Las Vegas Resident.
    Chris. Mitchell is SELLING to BELLAGIO customers thru YOU-TUBE , a Worthless “Martingale” Betting strategy.. (Double up until you win or hit Table Limit).
    As to his claims of Making Millions of $$ at MGM prop. Baccarat tables.. It is Hogwash.
    To find out, call the Pit. If you watch his Videos, You will perhaps believe he is affiliated with MGM/Bell.
    Whether he is breaking the Law or Not, as a A RIGHT your Property can deny him service.
    I would feel very Uncomfortable to see him in Person when i am at yr Propertys.
    He is tarnishing the Brand, along with having his BABY in every Video and his wife.
    He mentioned Bellagio over 30x.
    Thank you for considering Banning him. Poker Fraud Alert, et al. "

    That is a lawyer letter if i ever saw one..wow.. what they get for a letter like that? 350yyyy?
    Last edited by shoeshine box; 07-17-2020 at 09:17 PM.

  19. #1019
    Gold JeffDime's Avatar
    Reputation
    581
    Join Date
    Apr 2020
    Location
    36.1699° N, 115.1398° W
    Posts
    1,155
    Quote Originally Posted by JeffDime View Post
    Chrissy here are REAL allegations, that you will ignore, but you should address in your next livestream...

    1) Why are you getting penthouse suites and expensive dinners comped for you at the Bellagio? Is that out of respect that you are making them your personal ATM or could it be that you are a huge loser? Do you have any understanding of how comps work? Can you explain to your viewers, 25% of your theoretical or 10% on losses? Do you know what that means? Do you know the difference between a professional gambler and a VIP High Roller? Seems like you conflate the two.

    2) Why do you not ever talk about win/loss statements? Why have you not logged into your Mlife Account, which updates in basically real time, and showed us this 5K you make a day? (No printouts as you will just white out the parentheses around your huge loss and make it look like a huge win). Do you know that showing chips and/or baccarat scorecards proves nothing? Why are your baccarat scorecards so clean when all of your other writings have been chicken scratch? Explain to us why when you are betting $100’s or $1,000’s of dollars all of a sudden you have the time to make sure your penmanship is perfect? Common sense would point to just the opposite when dealing in a high stress environment.

    3) Why on your giveaways do you not use PayPal or the Cash App to pay people? Why don’t you provide proof the payment was made? You are aware of the allegations that most of your giveaways have been charades. Could this be because people have charged back on these two methods after paying $500-$750 for a strategy not worth the paper it’s printed on?

    4) Why do you have over 5,000 subscribers but only roughly 130-160 people watching your giveaways? Your critics can account for a good number of those people so how do you explain the numbers not matching up? How are you getting over 100 likes and so very few comments on your videos? I have 75 subscribers and get about 400 views a video and have 3 times or so more comments than you get per video. We know the dislikes are real and you delete or block those commenters. That being said, for the amount of likes you get the amount of comments do not match up. Can you explain?

    5) On a recent video you said you have given 25K this year to your church. What’s the church? Where is it? Can you provide the cancelled checks and redact your personal information? I am sure you know those donations are tax deductible and you are too savvy to make them in cash. I am sure your pastor would love the exposure from what has to be one of his biggest donators. He sure wouldn’t mind you encouraging your fans to donate to the church. What denomination of Christianity are you? It sure would be great to have some clarity on this. You also said in a video that you give 20% of all donations and purchases in your merch store to charity. Can you provide the name of these charities so people can vet them before making donations and/or purchases?

    I don’t want to overwhelm you, so we will start with these and after you debunk these we can move on to others.

    Best Regards,

    Jeff Dime
    This video is basically regarding this post.


     
    Comments
      
      Dustin Mc: you said you'll make it quick but its 38 minutes long?
      
      Forum Wars: Once started thinking about writing an "Open Letter to CM". I think you just did that! I enjoyed it a lot.

  20. #1020
    Gold JeffDime's Avatar
    Reputation
    581
    Join Date
    Apr 2020
    Location
    36.1699° N, 115.1398° W
    Posts
    1,155
    I know KD...I am the loquacious type. Promise next one will be trimmed. I had prepared bullet points for each slide it was going to be about 24 minutes. I didn’t plan on going into my personal story from the Bellagio. Something compelled me. I knows it’s not YouTube GTO. I appreciate your feedback immensely and know I am going to have to become much less verbose.

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 4 users browsing this thread. (1 members and 3 guests)

  1. UtahDrone

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 10
    Last Post: 05-06-2018, 04:14 AM
  2. Replies: 26
    Last Post: 07-23-2016, 05:17 PM
  3. Replies: 119
    Last Post: 08-02-2013, 12:37 PM
  4. Christopher Dorner is one mad guy
    By rickastley in forum Flying Stupidity
    Replies: 234
    Last Post: 03-29-2013, 04:20 AM
  5. professional workplace dilemma
    By mulva in forum Flying Stupidity
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 10-29-2012, 05:20 AM

Tags for this Thread