Page 139 of 161 FirstFirst ... 3989129135136137138139140141142143149 ... LastLast
Results 2,761 to 2,780 of 3201

Thread: Blatant YouTube Baccarat Scammer Christopher Mitchell “Professional Gambler”

  1. #2761
    Owner Dan Druff's Avatar
    Reputation
    6080
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    40,867
    Blog Entries
    2
    By the way, I like how he wanted to charge "$200-$300 each" to dine with him at Mayfair on his birthday. Remember we saw he was inside the Mayfair, but we saw no table -- only footage of the window to the fountains. It was never clear if the birthday dinner was just him and Stacy, or if he did have a few "guests" there, or if he didn't eat there at all, and simply walked in to film it.

    I think the original plan was to get a big group of suckers to all pay their own way, take a video of the huge table, and brag about how he "took all my students out to Mayfair". It looks like nobody went for this, so the birthday dinner either didn't happen, or it was just him and Stacy.

    Clearly the angle of the birthday bash was a dual one -- to raise quick cash, and to make it look like he has a huge stable of dedicated customers who are treated like VIPs. It flopped in all ways. That idiotic video had very little marketing value.

     
    Comments
      
      Mrhorney: 300 bucks for the pleasure of dining with Chrissy. He’s underselling his own importance.Chrissy Folks would pay 10 times that to dine with a king
      
      Elmo: Maybe Derek helped him out...hmmm...maybe not. Haven’t seen him since I ripped him a new one. Hope the Mayfair Supper Club seen my post in regards to those fairies.

  2. #2762
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    By the way, I like how he wanted to charge "$200-$300 each" to dine with him at Mayfair on his birthday. Remember we saw he was inside the Mayfair, but we saw no table -- only footage of the window to the fountains. It was never clear if the birthday dinner was just him and Stacy, or if he did have a few "guests" there, or if he didn't eat there at all, and simply walked in to film it.

    I think the original plan was to get a big group of suckers to all pay their own way, take a video of the huge table, and brag about how he "took all my students out to Mayfair". It looks like nobody went for this, so the birthday dinner either didn't happen, or it was just him and Stacy.

    Clearly the angle of the birthday bash was a dual one -- to raise quick cash, and to make it look like he has a huge stable of dedicated customers who are treated like VIPs. It flopped in all ways. That idiotic video had very little marketing value.
    What I’ve been trying to figure out is what he told the few people who actually were there about where the other 30 went. Surely these people were going to watch his video and see him claim that 36 had shown up and know he was lying. And the dinner was going to be a difficult thing even if 36 people had been there. With all the restrictions in Nevada around capacity there would be little chance he could bring 36 people into Mayfair or Sadelle’s all at the same time. I think in the end he realized that while the birthday party boot camp thing seemed like a good idea it was just too difficult of a stunt to pull off...and as the date approached and so few had committed to coming he panicked...and that’s where all the scraping for money kicked in.

     
    Comments
      
      PositiveVariance: I was wondering the same thing
      
      Mrhorney: Chrissy lad is so important he would have been allowed 2 sittings and the general riff raff kept out for night

  3. #2763
    NDA Signed and submitted!




    Name:  79D8C5FA-7ED1-4497-B5DB-20CEDAB600BA.png
Views: 201
Size:  307.2 KB

     
    Comments
      
      TheRivers: Now that’s funny. Wonder what his legal team will think of that.
      
      Mrhorney: Kyle Prescott is cumming to a town near you
      
      JeffDime: Chrissy actually prefers this signature.
      
      Elmo: You know Bob & Vila was using that for jerkoff material. Freaking hilarious!
      
      Forum Wars: Very good
      
      Dan Druff: ahahaha
      
      danbrown: Now that's funnier than hell
      
      The Shrink: excellent

  4. #2764
    😂👍 Brilliant 👍💕😁💦💦💦

  5. #2765
    I was trying to post this NDA yesterday afternoon, but had a delay getting approved to post as a new member, so KD beat me to it, but here is a PDF of the "NDA" that Chrissy was trying to get people to sign. It sure doesn't look like an NDA to me, but more like a contract for one on one coaching. I guess his "legal team" give him a one size fits all document. I like how the NDA doesn't call for monetary damages, but that "violating this agreement in any way can and will be punishable by law." I'm pretty sure that's not how an NDA works.

    Name:  IMG_2466.jpg
Views: 187
Size:  872.2 KB
    Christopher Mitchell NDA.pdf


    And here are the various methods of payment he accepts, including his new bitcoin wallet:

    Name:  IMG_2459.jpg
Views: 188
Size:  380.0 KB
    Name:  IMG_2460.jpg
Views: 192
Size:  369.4 KB

     
    Comments
      
      Elmo: Nice
      
      JeffDime: Nicely done. Welcome drone!
      
      danbrown: Wow...I've seen pathetic, but's absolutely worthless

  6. #2766
    Bronze Elmo's Avatar
    Reputation
    309
    Join Date
    Jul 2020
    Location
    US
    Posts
    253
    This fucking cocksucker can’t stop. Now he’s rocking the Pee-Wee Herman suit with the fake Kangol. Really sir??



    Chrissy...this is what I do for every video for you. Report your bs and thumbs down. Fuck you. You’re the last person on Earth that myself or anyone with any kind of common sense would take any advice from in regards to financial matters.

    Name:  F0A8E3FA-071A-492E-927C-5158B4E983AF.gif
Views: 185
Size:  1,005.6 KB

    I can not trust someone who defaults on rapid cash loans and uses cheap NDAs.

    And yes...anyone that uses fake Chinese Amazon money!

    Name:  A33904A8-4297-40D6-99BC-714F26003457.gif
Views: 182
Size:  1.79 MB

    Keep digging that hole Chrissy. We will fill in the dirt...

    Fuck you.

     
    Comments
      
      BedWetterBettor: You’d think he could afford a decent suit for being a millionaire?
      
      danbrown: Honestly he looked like Lloyd Christmas/Harry Doyle with that suit

  7. #2767
    Quote Originally Posted by UtahDrone View Post
    I was trying to post this NDA yesterday afternoon, but had a delay getting approved to post as a new member, so KD beat me to it, but here is a PDF of the "NDA" that Chrissy was trying to get people to sign. It sure doesn't look like an NDA to me, but more like a contract for one on one coaching. I guess his "legal team" give him a one size fits all document. I like how the NDA doesn't call for monetary damages, but that "violating this agreement in any way can and will be punishable by law." I'm pretty sure that's not how an NDA works.

    Name:  IMG_2466.jpg
Views: 187
Size:  872.2 KB
    Christopher Mitchell NDA.pdf


    And here are the various methods of payment he accepts, including his new bitcoin wallet:

    Name:  IMG_2459.jpg
Views: 188
Size:  380.0 KB
    Name:  IMG_2460.jpg
Views: 192
Size:  369.4 KB
    Yep. And the NDA only says you can’t share what goes on during the video consulting. Says nothing about not being able to share posts from the Facebook group. Guess those legal guys didn’t think of everything.

     
    Comments
      
      JeffDime: FEAR
      
      Elmo: That’s what happens when Chrissy’s Skank of a Wife writes up the NDAs.
      
      shoeshine box: If he put all the energy into a legal biz he be ok..CM your a jerkoff

  8. #2768
    Quote Originally Posted by Elmo View Post
    This fucking cocksucker can’t stop. Now he’s rocking the Pee-Wee Herman suit with the fake Kangol. Really sir??



    Chrissy...this is what I do for every video for you. Report your bs and thumbs down. Fuck you. You’re the last person on Earth that myself or anyone with any kind of common sense would take any advice from in regards to financial matters.

    Name:  F0A8E3FA-071A-492E-927C-5158B4E983AF.gif
Views: 185
Size:  1,005.6 KB

    I can not trust someone who defaults on rapid cash loans and uses cheap NDAs.

    And yes...anyone that uses fake Chinese Amazon money!

    Name:  A33904A8-4297-40D6-99BC-714F26003457.gif
Views: 182
Size:  1.79 MB

    Keep digging that hole Chrissy. We will fill in the dirt...

    Fuck you.
    Another pure preaching video. The next scam can’t be on far away.

    So...if he has 9 other new fancy suits why is he still wearing the same one from his profile picture on YouTube (which clearly was taken several years ago when he still had hair).

    Keep believing guys and that million per year will happen. That’s all it takes. And right now...believing is likely all Chrissy has left.

     
    Comments
      
      Elmo: Like Journey said...don’t stop believing. Chrissy is holding on to that feeling...ridiculous lol
      
      BedWetterBettor: The fact the suit is hanging off him shows how old it is and how much muscle mass he lost without steroids!
      
      shoeshine box: CM you must hate be being Bald!! hahahahah. j/o

  9. #2769
    Gold JeffDime's Avatar
    Reputation
    552
    Join Date
    Apr 2020
    Location
    36.1699° N, 115.1398° W
    Posts
    1,133
    This shit is off the rails, even for Chrissy. I guess even washed up old scamming queens have mid-life crises. We know he can’t afford the nice sports car. Maybe treat yourself next time Chrissy. Upgrade the rental from a Hyundai Sonata to the Tucson.

    Name:  E3AB51AE-F6E5-466A-B20D-B21AB00E6E48.png
Views: 188
Size:  1.55 MB

     
    Comments
      
      Elmo: He’s going to be declined for that buddy...he’s wishing for that just like that Lambo.

  10. #2770
    In his latest video, he's basically begging for a free meal.

    When he was "dead broke" and only had $100 to his name, he used that money to buy a MILLIONAIRE a dinner so he could get millionaire advice.

    He likes to claim to be a millionaire, and is suggesting to his followers to buy him a meal and get his advice...

    LOL.

     
    Comments
      
      TheRivers: LOL I picked up on the same

  11. #2771
    Quote Originally Posted by AhoosierA View Post
    In his latest video, he's basically begging for a free meal.

    When he was "dead broke" and only had $100 to his name, he used that money to buy a MILLIONAIRE a dinner so he could get millionaire advice.

    He likes to claim to be a millionaire, and is suggesting to his followers to buy him a meal and get his advice...

    LOL.
    @AhoosierA is that suit he’s wearing the same one you saw him in? I’m guessing that’s the only one he owns

     
    Comments
      
      BedWetterBettor: He’s use being around men in a No Suits Required setting!

  12. #2772
    Quote Originally Posted by TheRivers View Post
    And here we go ladies and gentlemen. Everyone stand by....the new Chrissy scam is coming your way.

    The question of course is...how much of all of this terminology that he’s reading word for word from websites does he truly understand? I’m guessing next to none.

    I think the end of the gambling scam has arrived and he’s moving on. And crypto currencies are perfect for him...all anonymous transactions and not easy to trace. I’m sure he will soon be telling us about all he invested in this and how much money he made overnight.

    Stay tuned.

    If you needed more proof that Chrissy is an opportunistic Scammer, well check this out...



    Another quality video from Ben on Pleasant Green Scam Baiter’s channel. He’s an absolute beast at tracking and fooling scammers globally. I know bitcoin scams have been around for a while, but there has been a recent surge in activity for scammers.

    Funny that lil Chrissy now jumped on that bandwagon when that’s the current scam of the week???

     
    Comments
      
      JeffDime: BWB doing his thing. While Chrissy has to resort to giving BBJs.
      
      danbrown: Chrissy Prescott's is a scam. He missed a word or two while reading the wikipedia definition of bitcoin

  13. #2773
    Gold JeffDime's Avatar
    Reputation
    552
    Join Date
    Apr 2020
    Location
    36.1699° N, 115.1398° W
    Posts
    1,133
    100% Chrissy would be doing hardcore gay porn at this point if he didn't age out. From the women in my life that have seen his photo, he isn't exactly a Dilf. Too bad, he could be making some good money with Colt as a power bottom, if he didn't look like Uncle Fester after lipo suction.

     
    Comments
      
      Cerveza Fria: Spit out my drink after reading the Uncle Fester comment
      
      danbrown: Dime...you fucker! that was a great one!

  14. #2774
    Bronze Elmo's Avatar
    Reputation
    309
    Join Date
    Jul 2020
    Location
    US
    Posts
    253
    Quote Originally Posted by JeffDime View Post
    This shit is off the rails, even for Chrissy. I guess even washed up old scamming queens have mid-life crises. We know he can’t afford the nice sports car. Maybe treat yourself next time Chrissy. Upgrade the rental from a Hyundai Sonata to the Tucson.

    Name:  E3AB51AE-F6E5-466A-B20D-B21AB00E6E48.png
Views: 188
Size:  1.55 MB
    It’s off the rails and going into a downward spiral...

    Name:  5ADB4340-F0E8-46BF-801B-8BE40FDF19FC.gif
Views: 194
Size:  4.12 MB

     
    Comments
      
      JeffDime: Chrissy welcome to Nightmare on Elm(o) street you wash up old queen!

  15. #2775
    Gold JeffDime's Avatar
    Reputation
    552
    Join Date
    Apr 2020
    Location
    36.1699° N, 115.1398° W
    Posts
    1,133
    Chrissy good news, word is Biden is planning on expanding Obamacare to cover both Napoleon Complex & SMS (Small Cock Syndrome). Your disability check is about to get a boost! (And you may also get a booster chair & Cock Pump).

  16. #2776
    Gold JeffDime's Avatar
    Reputation
    552
    Join Date
    Apr 2020
    Location
    36.1699° N, 115.1398° W
    Posts
    1,133
    Getting financial advice from Chrissy is kind of like getting relationship advice from...


    Name:  6F49C726-2A4D-4952-AE1A-270190D13F3E.jpeg
Views: 157
Size:  53.1 KB

     
    Comments
      
      PositiveVariance: haha... Why does OJ look like he spray tanned?
      
      TheRivers: Well they do have one thing in common. They both spent some quality time at Palace Station.
      
      Elmo: Two Vegas Criminals
      
      BedWetterBettor: The Juice was Probably doing a lot of cock sucking in jail, kinda like Chrissy does now!

  17. #2777
    Bronze Elmo's Avatar
    Reputation
    309
    Join Date
    Jul 2020
    Location
    US
    Posts
    253
    Quote Originally Posted by JeffDime View Post
    Chrissy good news, word is Biden is planning on expanding Obamacare to cover both Napoleon Complex & SMS (Small Cock Syndrome). Your disability check is about to get a boost! (And you may also get a booster chair & Cock Pump).

    Let’s help Chrissy and give him some advice for free!

    Name:  19A6D2A8-381A-4D9A-912B-42E24BF4FDAD.png
Views: 154
Size:  1.60 MB

    https://www.quickextenderpro.com/blo...-man-syndrome/

    I’m glad Colt Studios gave him an opportunity with such a small cock.

     
    Comments
      
      JeffDime: Shot out Big Load franchise! It did all it could for Chrissy! Chrissy came up short. Nothing they could do...
      
      BedWetterBettor: That’s why he had to do Gay Porn instead of Straight, his dick was too small for the hot porn Gals!

  18. #2778
    Bronze Elmo's Avatar
    Reputation
    309
    Join Date
    Jul 2020
    Location
    US
    Posts
    253

    Smile

    Chrissy...

    You claimed that you made this new discovery. All you do is just discover new ways to hurt and scam the innocent and we won’t stop till your bullshit comes to a complete end.

    Name:  0E4B4042-13B8-4969-BEF1-537C65B53551.jpeg
Views: 145
Size:  235.5 KB

    Haven’t seen this old fart in a good while. Where’s Bob? I’m quite sure those winning strategies are working well for him. When he played with Jizzy, that retirement account dried up quickly like his dried up shriveled cock. That dick sucking and ass eating senior citizen needs to stay in his place. He doesn’t want it with this Thread.

    Christopher and his YouTube Family can get it...we don’t tolerable scammers.

    Name:  3F78207D-B612-40E8-B1B4-F38929E2D74E.gif
Views: 143
Size:  2.22 MB

    Back to Chrissy...What the fuck are you talking about? You think you’re an explorer. You like to get fancy now as we seen in today’s stupid and moronic video.

    Name:  FE9280F9-A6EB-4309-886D-2C76625A4453.jpeg
Views: 143
Size:  303.8 KB

    Christopher Columbus & Christopher Mitchell: Two Fucking Scumbags That Can Rot In Fiery Pits Of Hell.

    Fuck you both.

    Name:  986D1A8A-B74F-4E55-990F-88EAEE589217.gif
Views: 142
Size:  487.8 KB

     
    Comments
      
      donkey: Bob on the knob is currently to busy packing fudge sans nuts. Based on Bob’s last experience with Chrissy, I will guess the betting was to reckless and decided to pack it in somewhere else.
      
      danbrown: Slobbing head Bob is too busy giving Chrissy props on his bullshit videos.
      
      BedWetterBettor: Bob has popped up recently on the Bitcoin video but shockingly did not attend the Bday BJ fest and lost his title of Blowjob Bob to Blowjob Brandon!
      
      JeffDime: Chrissy Elmo owns your ass!
      
      PositiveVariance: Chrissy Columbus LOL - look how pudgy he looks

  19. #2779
    I wonder if gay porn has a milf genre
    Maybe Chrissy is hoping to become a DILF to maintain his crumbling empire.

  20. #2780
    Interesting little tid bits in KD's latest video, the number of disgruntled FB members are growing and are talking amongst themselves. Of course there is always ONE Yes Man who has his head up Chrissy's ass. And no, this time, it's not Blowjob Bob!

    Name:  CMGroupChatScam.jpg
Views: 238
Size:  66.9 KB

    I present to you... BROWN NOSE BRANDON!!! Yup, you guessed it! The bearded midget fanboy strikes again. He is defending Chrissy for pulling a bait & switch on the FB membership fee and even types the way CM does. It's so sickening that someone could be so far up another man's ass and actually believes the bullshit he spews on the group chats.

    Maybe they just share the same small man complex and bonded over that? He must be a shitty poker player to not be able to think this one through!

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 9 users browsing this thread. (2 members and 7 guests)

  1. JeffDime,
  2. TheRivers

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 10
    Last Post: 05-06-2018, 04:14 AM
  2. Replies: 26
    Last Post: 07-23-2016, 05:17 PM
  3. Replies: 119
    Last Post: 08-02-2013, 12:37 PM
  4. Christopher Dorner is one mad guy
    By rickastley in forum Flying Stupidity
    Replies: 234
    Last Post: 03-29-2013, 04:20 AM
  5. professional workplace dilemma
    By mulva in forum Flying Stupidity
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 10-29-2012, 05:20 AM

Tags for this Thread