Page 757 of 857 FirstFirst ... 257657707747753754755756757758759760761767807 ... LastLast
Results 15,121 to 15,140 of 17130

Thread: Blatant Gambling Scammer Christopher Mitchell (YouTube/Baccarat/Roulette/Sportsbetting)

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by TheRivers View Post
    And if this comment doesn’t display how moronic the people in the chums club are I don’t know what does. The guy is literally saying he doesn’t know anything about sports and just does whatever Chrissy tells him. That’s beyond idiotic.

Name:  
Views: 
Size:

It’s all this self affirmation horse shit that he feeds them. “Hurr hurr we didn’t Lose we Learned, and learning is Good Folks!”

The part that’s interesting is Little Kenny says “WE” lost tonight! It could be a reach, but I wouldn’t be shocked if Chrissy’s rare big boy bets of 21k, 20k, 30k , etc. were group Bets where they all pitched in! He probably put up 15k or so and they dropped 1k or 2K each. It’s just a very odd statement instead of him saying “I” lost or the Team lost.

TheRivers: April Hill liked one of his posts tonight so…possibly not her.
    She like the First post where Chrissy was ranting about wanting to see the Dodgers as a kid and taking NVB for his not quite 4th Bday to the game. Tugging at her motherly heart strings and posted wayyyy before the Dodgers Lost! At that point Chrissy must’ve been telling the chums “Hurr durr don’t worry about the Braves and Orioles losing folks, our big Mitchy Gale bet on the Dodgers will recoup the losses! Hurr hurr the more money at stake the more Profit we won’t be able to make derrrrp!”

Name:  03E3AD51-AA8D-412E-A644-B52E20E9BD9B.jpeg
Views: 405
Size:  38.0 KB

However she’s suspiciously absent in the Likes section of the last rant about Crying Like Little Girls in Tampa, Florida. As opposed to Tampa, North Dakota??? Lol!

I’m gonna say that this is a direct shot at April over the Hill and it wouldn’t surprise me if the Little Girls comment was a shot at her 2 daughters. Why not just say Little Girl? Why pluralize it without an apostrophe??? Once again playing on her emotions (Hurr hur don’t get emotional!) and warning her not to quit or your girls(and hubby) might see some of those Losing bets!

Really petty and low tactics from Squirtstopher, but when you drop your pants and wank off for gay old dudes for 10 years, what else would you expect?

He also again uses his lame “I lost 500k” excuse whenever the chums have a big loss and start grumbling. He did it during the August 2022 live play “Jose” loss, after the Aussie guy told his story of Chrissy costing him everything and many other times where a big loss occurred. Why doesn’t Mr. Generosity use his Millions to repay those losses he just cost the Chums? I mean, you reap what you sow right Kyle!?? Why not reap a reward for leading your flock of sheep astray by paying them back what YOU cost them???

Instead he makes idle threats and resorts to childish name calling like the Midget Fraud he truly is! That loss on the Dodgers annnnnnd Braves sure wasn’t Fake! Why not honor your word for once and give back to those in need, like Zach Jones, Brandon , Mike Miltimore, TJ, Cia, Demetrius, April Hill, Vy Dang, Annnnnnd all the others you led to Massive debt? Oh that’s right, your a Fake Christian, Vegan and heterosexual with Fake teeth and a fake life! Good luck begging Sugar Daddy Foster for more money!

Comments

Tariq Reed: It's better for CM that his chums bet individually on BOL so he can collect 35% commission. No commission on a group bet unless it's a 2nd account under his affiliate link. (which would be against BOL affiliate terms of service)

TheRivers: @Tariq it’s better for him in the short term. But for the long term him being able to show the big bets works better…even if the money isn’t all his.

Miss Fussy: I just assumed he was talking about the Rays recently loosing the wild card series but yes, you wouldn't put it past him to take a shot at a couple of innocent children

zealanddonk: Fluke complete destruction of Chrissy's favourite team, again
    Last edited by BedWetterBettor; 10-08-2023 at 07:23 AM.

Load Metric
    As always, April’s husband Ron appreciates calls and texts at 352-484-8739

He runs All Coat Painting of Florida and his business page can be found on Facebook under it.

If you need their address for mail signups, it’s easy to find in Wesley Chapel Florida.

Comments

BedWetterBettor: I have a feeling he’s used to getting Cucked and won’t do anything. Like Jackie “Back Rubs” Mast did at the Tampa Booty Boat Bash fiasco!

1dollarboxcar: ++++

Load Metric
    So just like I predicted, no winning videos or sports betting tickets shown for 2 weeks!?!

Little Kyle should just go to the Baccy tables and make all that money back, I hear Sycuan is a drivable distance, he’s Always done so well there, ohhhh wait!!

Name:  1FCA6B60-701A-488F-9928-BCAF4B6D34C5.jpeg
Views: 377
Size:  129.8 KB

Name:  391A88A5-0F03-4C96-A821-F16015648986.jpeg
Views: 368
Size:  128.8 KB

At least the 2 chums that show up to the next Masturbator Mind Meeting(whenever it may be), will have plenty to talk about, if they were dumb enough to pay.

Name:  EC586838-587B-462C-BFE0-A7C1AA940CE0.jpeg
Views: 355
Size:  97.0 KB

Perhaps the Bloat got too greedy betting on favorites or forgot to rebuke Satan? What’s the excuse this time?? The Umps cheated? The Arizona bats were corked?? Let’s hear it Kyle!

Comments

zealanddonk: REBUKE SATAN

1dollarboxcar: ++++ :))))))))))))))))))))))

Forum Wars: More nobodies in that last pic to go with the myriad of quitting nobodies for before. Because betting NEGATIVE EV doesn't work.

Load Metric
    oh my look who is losing again... the favorite Orioles... how fast do you think the #1 sports bettor in the world is looking for a game he can Mitchellgale his bet for the 4th time in 2 days !!!????

lmao lmbo !!!!
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Comments

BedWetterBettor: Hurr hurr documentation beats Masturbation!

TheRivers: He may not have bet that game. Orioles were barely favorites.

zealanddonk: Chrissy should have gone to church today

Forum Wars: Hercules Dercules!

Load Metric
    Maybe if Squirtstopher spent some time handicapping the actual games rather than flying to show himself living some kinda non-existent lifestyle where he dresses up as his 4 year old son, maybe, just maybe he'd have a shot in hell.

Comments

1dollarboxcar: he really isn't smart enough to handicap a game.....

BedWetterBettor: You’re just a jealous hater! Don’t u know that only the top 1% study games by attending, eating junk food, and filming themselves rambling nonsense instead of deadbroke douchebags who actually research lineups and stats!

Load Metric
    TheRivers: He may not have bet that game. Orioles were barely favorites
    true... but Krissy the DEGENERATE that he is, mentioned the orioles losing at home in his Fakebook post last night , kind of tips me off that he and the cum swallowers bet on it cause Krissy told them to.... his probable reasoning of betting Orioles again today was probably something like this....

1. Orioles are favored again ( only slightly )
    2. Orioles can't lose 2 games in a row at home....
    3. Dodgers and Braves are off today.... so the fucking degenerate had to make a bet somewhere for him AND THE CHUMS....

Orioles did make it exciting there at the end.... only to break Krissy's wittle heart even more !!

i bet he fires on Astros right now.... BIG MITCHELLGALE...... LET"S GO TWINS !!! LMAO LMBO....

Comments

Tariq Reed: I agree that CM likely bet the Orioles today. He's just too impatient to wait 24 hrs for the next Dodgers game. Hopfully he Mitchellgaled big and got destroyed.

TheRivers: And the heavier favorite Astros are down 3-0 at home to the Twins.

Forum Wars: Can you imagine if Chrissy was a fund manager...WTF

Load Metric
    BedWetterBettor: You’re just a jealous hater! Don’t u know that only the top 1% study games by attending, eating junk food, and filming themselves rambling nonsense instead of deadbroke douchebags who actually research lineups and stats!

It's absolutely mind-blowing. Anyone else believe there is major Sunday night damage control going on in the "Elite" Facebook group tonight? Either that or it's cancelled due to him being on vacation and not wanting to deal with losses here, losses there, losses everywhere and major infighting in the group...

Comments

1dollarboxcar: i believe you 100% !!! no doubt in my mind that is what's happening !!! and i love it !!! :)))))))))

BedWetterBettor: I think it’s been happening since the Braves cooled off, hence all those drunken , ranting videos where he slurring his words and whining like a baby! This is just the final nail in Kyle’s coffin!

Load Metric
    Astros lose, he's gonna have to have big Pappi Foster wire him some more money... i wonder how much longer big daddy Foster is gonna put up with that....

that Kenneth Alderson dude, i give him to the end of November before he is completely busto.... he had to win on the online table games just to pay his next months rent to Krissy.... it only took Zachy the Lacky about 45 days to go busto.... if i remember correctly ? bad variance will catch up to Kenneth sooner rather than later on the online table games.... and if he is doing any sort of Mitchellgaling on tailing Krissy's sports bets.... it will definetly be sooner than later...

April over the Hill is probably getting off on some sort of super dong.... so she can help herself forget what just happened over the last 2 days following Krissy's sports bets.... she was trusting the process too and was Mitchellgaling.... LMAO LMBO..... anything else i missed ??? .....

Gold
    Load Metric
    Yep…another sign of a man who is desperate to recover losses. Look at the time that this bet was placed…15 minutes before the game began after what I’m sure was a long day of sports betting. And keep in mind he also ran home from LA…presumably due to not being able to place sports bets in California.

He also says he bet on:

- The Chiefs (I’m guessing he didn’t put this bet in on Saturday)
    - The WNBA (Seriously, who bets on the WNBA?)
    - I’m guessing the Twins-Astros game (which he lost since the Twins won).

And he’s downplaying the LA game and that he only lost 1K. Not buying it.

Name:  IMG_3752.jpeg
Views: 292
Size:  276.7 KB

Load Metric
    Driving with one hand on a cell phone and filming while NVB sits without a proper Child Safety Seat, Million Dollar parents folks!

Name:  CCB80C7D-BCBE-4AE1-9D6B-1798D3245B8B.jpeg
Size:  97.6 KB

Name:  D98D731E-FFEC-479D-BE33-9E9F3694EF05.jpeg
Size:  87.6 KB

As Rivers pointed to, many lies and contradictions. Should be fun for ZD or whoever rips it apart.

Name:  1CA611BA-8B81-4CDE-9FDF-B0A779A9EE8A.jpeg
Views: 297
Size:  125.4 KB

The angry midget tirade starts at the 2nd inning fiasco and it’s very reminiscent of the Ohio state meltdown where he said he was going to burn the Ohio st. Jersey and didn’t like the pussy he is!

Name:  9D74B767-0671-4C06-865A-01183928A55F.jpeg
Views: 289
Size:  90.7 KB

The last 4 minutes are Classic Chrissy Stupidity! He compares Mitchy Gale betting to Counting Cards! Bahahahahahahahahahahahaha!

Yea, those card counters are pressing their bets like you Hoping and Praying for a win!?! Couldn’t at all be because they KNOW they have a mathematical edge with a rich card count that gives them An advantage!??!

What a moron! Wasn’t he not long ago sporting Chia pet hair and rocking chiclet teeth whilst challenging Colin Jones to a BJ challenge(not the ones he participated in at Chaos Men with Bryan O.) where he proclaimed his No Bust Stragedy would out perform Colin’s card counting one???

Name:  AF8057F6-DF3D-4E5D-BC89-77B2D922B49F.jpeg
Views: 296
Size:  290.7 KB

Now he’s saying his Mitchy Gale guessing game strategy is as +EV as a high count that is mathematically proven to give players an edge and his stupidity has proven he just loses MORE by grand martingaling and looks like a midget Masturbator moron ever more so than usual? Hahaha, what a Dolt!!

Comments

zealanddonk: Chrissy knows about as much about countign cards in Blaaacky as he does about pleasuring women: he knows other people can do it but he has zero interest in it himself
    Last edited by BedWetterBettor; 10-09-2023 at 07:03 AM.

Load Metric
    todays episode of goatshit can be seen here, don't give him the views or watch time if you can help it....

https://files.catbox.moe/b1vz16.mp4

Platinum
    Load Metric
    Chrissy's video "Dodgers got their asses kicked"
    Chrissy dressed in blue dodger gear, with his hands on his head much the same way that chimps do when they fuck things up.

28m30s of likely nonsense.
    5.84k subscribers at viewing, trend is not Chrissy's friend as it has slowed right down

6s in NVB despite chrissy calling him a baby is sitting in a normal seat. Stace is still seating in the same row as Bubs. Shes only allowed shotgun when its just her and Chrissy.

Chrissy despite claiming he loves his family and they are his reason and and and blah blah blah is still driving one handed and holding his camera in the other.

Video opens on their way to LA, off to the hilton in Beverky Hills.

2m30 NVB is happy when they find Eddie's World with icecream.

4m Chrissy rambles lurics to paradise city, it might be the song in the background or it might be him having been in the sun too long.
    No sign of Stace, maybe she's in the shitter so Chrissy can make a comeback or however it works.

5m Chrissy moans about LA traffic and says its the same reason nhe'll never live in chicago again
    trraffic, cost of living
    Except Chrissy claims to be a multi-millionaire, the cost of living is nearly meaningless to him if true.
    and remember this is before the Dodgers games, hurr hurr

5m Chrissy claims he lives in LA for 10 years, left around 2007-2008 and the government has destroyed it
    Chrissy again blames cost of living and taxes
    Is Chrissy finally paying taxes?
    Hurr hurr!

8m Chrissy shows off the room they have: quite reasonable.
    IF he was less of an insufferable moaning scammer he could have eked out a living making these travel videos.

10m25 and just like that Chrissy ruins the idea by claiming how awesome it is there are so many towels
    does he "help himself" to the towels?

11m14 Chrissy then ruins the video by turning the camera back on himself.
    He now tells us they are going to change out of their unlucky Blue dodgers shirts and put on their unlucky White dodgers shirts

14m Chrissy roams around the stadium.

15m30 Chrissy claims they are getting homerun seats
    we know how that worked out, hurr hurr

17m28 They found some weird rotating seats which Stace is well practiced with.

18m15 Scene change, Chrissy tells us its the bottom of the 2nd innings which was __9__ to zip to Arizona

19m10 Chrissy tells us unlimited food and unlimited drinks as part of the ticket
    You know he'll be eating his feelings during this game

19m25 Scene change back to the bunker in Vegas
    Chrissy does not look very happy, esp when compared to the start of the video, so full of promise of a good game and untold wealth, plus free towels.

Chrissy now rambles about the team not playing well, not hustling, blah blah blah
    Best thing about sports gambling is people are predictable (hurr hurr)

20m22 Chrissy starts rambling its Hoolywood I believe they have a lot of superstars on their team, they've got a massive payroll I believe they got cocky ramble ramble

Chrissy has twice said he's closing out the video but there are still 8 minutes of nonsense to go.

21m06 Chrissy claims he only lost $1000 because it was game one of the series

21m45 Chrissy reminds us he had stated earlier in the video they were going to stay the whole weekend in LA
    Because they were going to watch game 2.

22m09 Chrissy "claims" without documentation he "made money" on Vegas Aces WNBA final.
    So either he had itchy balls or he really does study (hurr hurr, you know he had itchy balls)

22m33 Chrissy claims he'll be going to all sorts of games.

22m38 LOCK of the century, load up every dollar you have, beg borrow or steal: Chrissy is thinking of going to Phoenix to watch the 3rd game between Dodgers and Diamondbacks
    As we know, when Chrissy pays to watch, his preferred team generally loses.

23m50 Chrissy was wrapping things up then shows a sports ticket: OCt 8th, 49ers $12250 at -180

24m08 Chrissy claims he always shows us stuff
    Yeah nah.

24m25 Chrissy claims when he loses he loses small and when he wins, he wins big.
    So was the New year's eve 21k bet a big bet or a small bet?

24m30 Chrissy claims its a skill set, recognising valuable opportunities
    Chrissy starts rambling about card counters at Black Jack.
    He might as well be talking about pleasuring women at this point.

25m05 Chrissy claims becausde it was game 1 you have no idea who is going to win
    Despite telling us earlier the Dodger have superstars and Arizona squeaked in.
    also the odds usualyl tell you who is more likely to win. Chrissy does know that, doesnt he?

25m30 Chrissy explicitly states because he lost a little on Dodgers yesterday he made bigger boy bets on different games today: The secret sauce is "chasing your losses"

25m40 Chrisys just cursed the 49ers by saying they are the greatest team in the NFL right now.

26m10 Despite 49ers winning against the other team, Chrissy now rambles about how the other team can improve.

26m19 Chrissy claims someone else sucks balls

26m40 Chrissy really is an idiot: He tells us how Blaacky players can win, then claims he has mastered Spinny, Baacky and Sports betting
    O Chrissy if you are a math wiz, gambloing pro, why cant you master Blaaaacky since it is pure maths and decisions matter.

27m24 Chrissy tells us if he has a losing day in sports he makes up the money playing Baaack and Spinny
    O yes, we know he "makes it up".

28m11 Chrissy starts rambling about two 2nd dozens being a valuable opportunity in Spinny, despite american roulette being worse than euopean roulette.

Ramblign nonsense put Chrissy in a happy mood and the video ends.

The first half is worth watching if you like seeing different parts of America and Chrissy describing his bathroom in great detail.

Comments

BedWetterBettor: Lost $1000 only, just like his Biggest Gambling loss was $5000? Complete Lie!

Tariq Reed: Stacy is wearing a "Happiness is Free" tshirt at the Dodgers game, so I guess Happiness must be fucking worthless according to Christopher Mitchell.
    When faced with a difficult decision, ask yourself "What would Micon do?", then do the opposite.

PFA Rookie of the Year Awards
    2012: The Templar (unknown)
    2013: Jasep $5000+
    2015: Micon's gofundme legal defense $3k begging for 100k:
    2018: 4Dragons
    2019: Dutch Boyd: Mike Postle
    2020: Covid19
    2021: SMIFlorida and some sort of shit coins for $50k
    2022: BDubs leaks chums club info
    2023: 22nd Feb 4th Dec Youtube channels removed
    2024: Dustin Morgan wins Chrissy's $1000 contest

Load Metric
    Another former Elite Chum and Tinfoil Hat wearing Tampa resident in awe of Chrissy, Brian Levesque! Chrissy sure Loves guys named Brian!?!?!

https://m.facebook.com/profile.php/?...ion__open_user

This guy is super bizarre and has all kinds of right wing nut conspiracy theories that he posts about daily. So pretty much the perfect sap for Chrissy!

He frequents Casino’s’s’s in Tampa, so he may be offended by Chrissy’s tirade against Tampa locals. But I’m still going with it being aimed at April ‘Going Down’ Hill!

Name:  E5D02ED8-4DAA-4AF5-956F-6AACFA717FC1.jpeg
Views: 268
Size:  135.0 KB

Comments

1dollarboxcar: April ‘Going Down’ Hill = rep x10 :)

Tariq Reed: Brian Levesque is an odd duck for sure. He's also in a FB roulette group I'm in. "Mastering Roulette, Tips and Tricks"

Bronze
    Load Metric
    Was this video ever posted here. This former pro craps dealer turned teacher talks about Christopher Mitchell, and how he scammed one of his listeners ?

Comments

zealanddonk: A few pages back but well worth a reminder

BedWetterBettor: He also destroys Chrissy’s claim that people who film live play have a paid partnership. This is a very important point as it makes Chrissy look dumber than usual!!

Jayjami: I went to CEG for poker dealer school.

Load Metric
    Hahahahahahaha, another Big Loss for the Colt Dolt!!!

Name:  2F61205E-9F0E-4948-839A-EF44591D6DEC.jpeg
Views: 219
Size:  202.5 KB

What’s the excuse for the Bloat now?? Hurr hurr the pitchers were paid to throw the Game? The MLB corked the bats of the D-Backs cuz they’re jealous of Chrissy and his tiny bankroll? Hurr hurr the players were tired, distracted and had 5 cocktails??

Once again Squirtstopher got caught with his pants down and has shown how stupid Martingaling or Grand Martingaling on something as unpredictable as playoff games is. He should have learned his lesson in Boston!

Name:  64823734-495C-49BC-829B-8B4318243515.jpeg
Views: 225
Size:  230.5 KB

How long until another white board video debuts telling us to “Stop Martingaling Bets” and he has a new 99.99% effective Flat betting strategy?

Name:  E9030A4C-BC58-4884-BCFF-1647D2B260B6.jpeg
Views: 217
Size:  147.5 KB

“Folks I lost again on the Dodgers but I’ve got big boy bets on WNBA and Cornhole Championships, so we can make it all back with 50 cent Flat bets Online Folks… let that sink in!”

TheRivers: He’s posted showing himself eating sushi to “celebrate the Braves comeback”. Wasn’t he supposed to be at the Raiders game last night?
    Lol, Sushi documentation beats Bet Slip Photo Identification! “Folks, I just ate Sushi, something I do every week, that proves I won on sports… let that sink in!”

Name:  9F7239AC-81DD-4929-A629-DD047FD402E2.jpeg
Views: 216
Size:  248.4 KB

Comments

TheRivers: He’s posted showing himself eating sushi to “celebrate the Braves comeback”. Wasn’t he supposed to be at the Raiders game last night?

Forum Wars: The Casino Quest guy in the video above says it well: "Martingagaling is not a 'system' that works (and hence, its brother Grand Martingale). In his words, what Chrissy claims he does "is not a thing"
    Last edited by BedWetterBettor; 10-10-2023 at 07:21 AM.

Gold
    Load Metric
    Hmm….no post from the Raiders game. No post from the Golden Knights game. This after declaring “I will be attending both games.”

Comments

Load Metric
    Hmm….no post from the Raiders game. No post from the Golden Knights game. This after declaring “I will be attending both games.”
    i'll bet anyone a nickel, that Krissy is loading up on the rest of the Braves series..... since he can't produce proof of a recent winner... and he is gonna look to recoup recent losses and Mitchellgale the Braves to the grave.... i've never been such a bigger Phillies fan until now.... and i'm even gonna sprinkle a few bucks on the Phillies knowing this is his plan.... cause he is just a fucking loser DEGENERATE !!! and i might as well win some beer and pizza money on him ....

Comments

TheRivers: Guessing he may have lost on the Lenguins tonight. How could an expert like Chrissy pass up a -250?

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by 1dollarboxcar View Post
    i'll bet anyone a nickel, that Krissy is loading up on the rest of the Braves series..... since he can't produce proof of a recent winner... and he is gonna look to recoup recent losses and Mitchellgale the Braves to the grave.... i've never been such a bigger Phillies fan until now.... and i'm even gonna sprinkle a few bucks on the Phillies knowing this is his plan.... cause he is just a fucking loser DEGENERATE !!! and i might as well win some beer and pizza money on him ....
    going with retired Philly and Hall of Famer Mike Schmidt ... let's go Phillies !! )))))))))))
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Bronze
    Load Metric
    I finally watched (listened to) the CEG Dealer school video and it's great that Chrissy is getting on the radar of even more people who can completely and with great authority debunk his claims.

The Dolt will, of course, if he ever addressed it would say "hurr hurr that guy works with the Casino's's" (shout out BWB)

Comments

TheRivers: He’ll likely go in a rant and make references to the guy without stating who he’s actually ranting about. He did that about a week after the Spencer Cornelia video came out. Tried to belittle the concept of -EV.

Load Metric
    Can’t be a coincidence that many favorites lost like the Orioles and Penguins(ugh) and he’s gone quiet.

I’m sure he’ll use NVB’s birthday as the excuse and go “Hurr Hurr Folks, it’s NVB’s birthday month and I want to spend Every Single Second with him! Except when I’m placing bets, yelling at baseball players and getting stress from stuffing my fat face with unhealthy junk food! So I’m quitting sports, not because I lost my Ass again and screwed over my 12 idiot chums, but because of Stress folks!?! Don’t ask me to sel you my sports picks because I won’t because I don’t believe In it. Players are predictable and I’m the Colt goat of Lying and Losing!!!”

Name:  9BE0AF7B-8832-46E0-AC12-02920C61DA66.jpeg
Views: 129
Size:  223.0 KB

Name:  DF27CA70-895B-4E2B-AFE7-8EB4C918D01E.jpeg
Views: 133
Size:  204.8 KB

Name:  E9A7CC65-0851-469A-96F0-FFB87F8289EE.jpeg
Views: 130
Size:  279.7 KB

#ColtLifeBaby #HappySquirtsDayNvB

Comments

Tariq Reed: I'm thinking that he and Stacy will "homeschool" NVB just so that the other kids won't be able to show him nudie pics of his dad. Parent-Tacher conference day would be a hoot if the teachers knew about NVB papa's porn and scammer career.

Thread Information