Page 388 of 862 FirstFirst ... 288338378384385386387388389390391392398438488 ... LastLast
Results 7,741 to 7,760 of 17230

Thread: Blatant Gambling Scammer Christopher Mitchell (YouTube/Baccarat/Roulette/Sportsbetting)

Gold
    Load Metric
    This paid “fan” account (Prerna Suri/Bob Jenkins) seems to be losing track of whose videos it is commenting on. I don’t think Cheetos has ever mentioned mastermind events…though give him time and I’m sure that’s the next thing he will copy.

Name:  F56BE59B-DE2C-4AB4-9B52-111C91AA323F.jpeg
Views: 350
Size:  636.7 KB

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by TheRivers View Post
    This paid “fan” account (Prerna Suri/Bob Jenkins) seems to be losing track of whose videos it is commenting on. I don’t think Cheetos has ever mentioned mastermind events…though give him time and I’m sure that’s the next thing he will copy.

Name:  F56BE59B-DE2C-4AB4-9B52-111C91AA323F.jpeg
Views: 350
Size:  636.7 KB

In previous videos, he replaced "GOAT" with "KING". I think he copied and pasted the comment and after replacing King for Goat, he forgot to change the Mastermind to something else, or more than likely just didn't cut out the sentence that mentions Mastermind and delete it all together.

At first I thought commissions Kings was behind the comments, now I'm leaning towards a troll with massive time on their hands.

Has Chrissy ever replied to Jenkins? It's almost like he knows he is a troll.

Comments

TheRivers: He has replied once or twice.
    Last edited by PositiveVariance; 05-04-2022 at 01:53 PM.

Platinum
    Load Metric
    Chrissy in today’s video…..”My baseball bets have a 100% winning rate this year.

Umm….does this moron not realize that he showed a $1000 losing ticket for a Dodger game just a few days ago??

I think I know how he would respond….but still…100% means you’ve not lost a bet…and you have. And I’m sure you’ve lost many more than what you’ve shown.

And I like the “I’m going to have the Mastermind events during the week because I want to make it more affordable for attendees with flights and hotel being cheaper. Translation “I can’t afford the suites on the weekend.”

One of Chrissy's bigger gimmicks is "Do whatever it takes", and complaining people cant attend because "Your boss wont let you *boo hoo*".
    People probably like the idea of a weekend holiday, go gamble with Chrissy, maybe win a couple of dollars, listen to some lies and back to work on Monday.

Slapping these in the middle of the week is only going to draw successful business men like Brandon, and Mike who he's already milked for $$$$ as it is.

And technically Chrissy is telling the truth about the 100% on baseball, assuming his "bet on the Dodgers" the other day referred to him being a Tax Dodger.
    When faced with a difficult decision, ask yourself "What would Micon do?", then do the opposite.

PFA Rookie of the Year Awards
    2012: The Templar (unknown)
    2013: Jasep $5000+
    2015: Micon's gofundme legal defense $3k begging for 100k:
    2018: 4Dragons
    2019: Dutch Boyd: Mike Postle
    2020: Covid19
    2021: SMIFlorida and some sort of shit coins for $50k
    2023: 22nd Feb 4th Dec Youtube channels removed
    2024: Dustin Morgan wins Chrissy's $1000 contest: May 3rd another channel gone.

Load Metric
    Just a little research on Keith Craft shows why Chrissy is infatuated with him. So many negative reviews on him with most saying it all about him making money for himself while denigrating others. Here are some Yelp reviews.

https://www.yelp.com/not_recommended...-church-frisco

Also information on the church getting almost $900,000 in PPP handouts during Covid.

https://www.federalpay.org/paycheck-...urch-frisco-tx

Comments

zealanddonk: Chrissy's a clown, Keithy sounds like a clown, clowns of a pair of big floppy shoes flock together

Load Metric
    This review could have been written about Chrissy.

“ 20 Things to look out for before attending this church or if you do attend it already--Open your eyes people!

1. The pastor feels grandiose and self-important (He exaggerates his achievements, to the point of lying, he talks about his giving as if money is an endless supply for him, demands to be recognized & quotes himself incessantly).
    2. Is obsessed with fantasies of success, fame, his big building, fearsome power, bodily beauty....always flexing his biceps, and his "leadership movement"
    3. Elitist - firmly convinced that he is unique & special, can only be understood by, should only be treated by, or associate with, other special or unique, or high-status people (i.e. Mighty Men and/or Armor Bearers or Joel Osteen). ex. "We are a Leadership Culture...We are different" or "We are not like other churches". "I won't come visit you in the hospital"..."If I show up they've lied to you"
    4. Requires excessive admiration, adulation, attention & affirmation - He calls it honor...but it fuels his narcissism
    5. Feels entitled. Expects unreasonable, special & favorable priority treatment. Demands automatic and full compliance with his or her expectations. "NO is not acceptable (has people fix his cars, mow his yard, serve him, etc.)
    6. Is "interpersonally exploitative", i.e., uses others to achieve his or her own ends. (books, events, financial gifts, etc.)
    7. Devoid of empathy. Is unable or unwilling to identify with or acknowledge the feelings and needs of others.
    8. Constantly envious of others or believes that they feel the same about him or her.
    9. Arrogant, haughty behaviors or attitudes coupled with rage when frustrated, contradicted, or confronted. just listen to this Feb 06, 2011 sermon (i.e. my last service to attend)
    10. He sneers at or makes fun of other churches or pastors.
    11. He hints at higher profile ministers/peers coming to him for advice/council.
    12. He believes his "leadership" ministry is the most important.
    13. continually reminds the congregation what a great leader he is but he can't keep people, staff or friends.
    14. continually plays the victim in every situation and uses emotion to manipulate.
    15. He feels he & his children are owed big church salaries, extravagant cars, despite their lack of experience at, well.....everything!
    16. Attacks others character to make himself look better.
    17. Attempts to compliment people at the same time puts them down.
    18. Seems to think that people will lose their blessing by not giving or if they leave his ministry.
    19. I never saw him in the company/presence of low-income congregants.
    20. Loves to flaunt his sports cars & muscles”

Comments

TheRivers: Number 13 is pure Chrissy

Elmo: Devoid of empathy rep

Load Metric
    Newest video:

:53 second mark
    GUARANTEED to make money following his picks for MLB, which he will post in Jerk Circle.

100% Buffoon

Comments

The Boz: Isn’t there something against making “guarantees” in YT terms of service?

TheRivers: There sure is. That’s how his old channel got a few strikes.

Elmo: We love the Chrissy guarantees

Gold
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by PositiveVariance View Post
    Newest video:

GUARANTEED to make money following his picks for MLB, which he will post in Jerk Circle.

100% Buffoon
    He says he has already posted his picks for the next four days in the private group.

First of all…no “real” sports better makes their picks more than a day in advance. Secondly the odds for each day aren’t known until sometime the previous day. So right now he only knows the odds for Thursday’s games.

So with that in mind…here are Chrissy’s likely “picks of the day” for the next four days. No need to join his club (yes he is calling it the “Coaching Club” now):

Thursday

Brewers -210 over Cincinnati

Friday

Yankees (Gerri Cole) over Texas

Saturday

Dodgers (Clayton Kershaw) over Cubs

Sunday

Dodgers (Walker Beihlee) over Cubs

All of the games with no current odds are likely to be -200 or more.

Platinum
    Load Metric
    Newest video:

100% Buffoon
    He says he has already posted his picks for the next four days in the private group.

First of all…no “real” sports better makes their picks more than a day in advance. Secondly the odds for each day aren’t known until sometime the previous day. So right now he only knows the odds for Thursday’s games.

So with that in mind…here are Chrissy’s likely “picks of the day” for the next four days. No need to join his club (yes he is calling it the “Coaching Club” now):

Thursday

Friday

Saturday

Sunday

Its all good, he's got another 3 complete lies and 2 parlays still to come before the games start.
    When faced with a difficult decision, ask yourself "What would Micon do?", then do the opposite.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by zealanddonk View Post

Thursday

Friday

Saturday

Sunday

Its all good, he's got another 3 complete lies and 2 parlays still to come before the games start.
    Yuh huh, like when he documents all his results in roulette but conveniently hasn’t done so in over 2 months worth of roulette videos? Guess he can’t afford paper and pens either like he can’t afford furniture!

Now he’ll probably scramble to put together a white board to show us how much he’s been “winning” lol! And regarding the sport’s picks, how long til he loses and drops that scam like he did the 30 day blackjack challenge?

Comments

RMS9: Whiteboard and/or index cards incoming.

Load Metric
    I think it was funny in yesterday's video where Chrissy said they had the Lexus shipped to Texas and rented a Suburban to drive to Texas. I think he said this since he read this forum and saw how we were clowning on him.

The funny thing he doesn't realize is yes, there is more space in a Suburban than a Lexus, but in the big picture it's absolutely laughable that a married couple in their 40's with a young child can fit everything they own in a Suburban and drive to Texas.

In Chrissy's small brain, saying "Suburban" is like the rest of us saying "Moving truck or U-Haul".

Honestly, I wouldn't be surprised if he made the entire story up. The few items they own, they would have been better off shipping the cash counter and the colored hats to the new address.

If they really did ship the Lexus and take the few items in the Suburban, it is not worth the drive to Texas and have to put up with a grunting 2.5 year old kid. I'm guessing Bubs still Shits himself - so that another factor to consider.

Mr. Millionaire can't take a comfortable flight for him and his family and get the sweatshirts, colored hats, and cash counter when he arrives in Texas.

Big Ego, Little Brain...

Comments

TheRivers: Nah…hire a private jet with all that money he made selling off all that he owned in Vegas. LOL

Elmo: Of course he got the fake Lambo shipped but he can’t qualify for a mortgage.

Silver
    Load Metric
    I think it was funny in yesterday's video where Chrissy said they had the Lexus shipped to Texas and rented a Suburban to drive to Texas. I think he said this since he read this forum and saw how we were clowning on him.

The funny thing he doesn't realize is yes, there is more space in a Suburban than a Lexus, but in the big picture it's absolutely laughable that a married couple in their 40's with a young child can fit everything they own in a Suburban and drive to Texas.

In Chrissy's small brain, saying "Suburban" is like the rest of us saying "Moving truck or U-Haul".

Honestly, I wouldn't be surprised if he made the entire story up. The few items they own, they would have been better off shipping the cash counter and the colored hats to the new address.

If they really did ship the Lexus and take the few items in the Suburban, it is not worth the drive to Texas and have to put up with a grunting 2.5 year old kid. I'm guessing Bubs still Shits himself - so that another factor to consider.

Mr. Millionaire can't take a comfortable flight for him and his family and get the sweatshirts, colored hats, and cash counter when he arrives in Texas.

Big Ego, Little Brain...

They literally own next to nothing. Probably even all plates/silverware/glasses etc are all the home owners.

Probably just the sheets(maybe) and the kid's toys are all that belonged to them...

That is what sucks about being with a scammer with his IQ. At best you will live a low end middle class life that will force you to move from place to place.

Maybe fun at the beginning if you're young with out children. But to be middle aged with a young child I would think this is hell. Question is, does Stacey care as little for her child as Chris? There is really no evidence she really gives anymore of a shit about her kid then he does. We just kinda presume she does cause she is a woman.

She seems like someone who wants to do as little as possible, exactly like hubby.

Load Metric
    Since they don't have furniture, they also probably don't have a bed or mattress.

So Dumb and Dumber are in their sleeping bags or he went down to Walmart and bought a blow-up mattress that he can return once the rental furniture arrives.

Also, Chrissy has probably never furnished a house in his life, if by chance they don't rent the furniture, he will quickly realize it's not cheap to buy for an entire home.

Comments

TheRivers: Said he paid 10K for his furniture in Columbus. But based on how quickly he got rid of it it had to be from a rental place.

BedWetterBettor: He also told Aussie guy he paid 7k for the bed, 6K for the couch, 57K for the Lexus and 980K for the condo! All cash of course, cuz we know the IRS wouldn’t notice any of that!?!
    Last edited by PositiveVariance; 05-05-2022 at 11:12 AM.

Silver
    Load Metric
    Here you are Folks let’s try this one.

Chrissy you gay bald retarded fuck.

The Lexus has been repossessed , Champers has the brain 🧠 capacity of an amoeba 🦠 Stacy Skank has left you because she has finally listened to her parents about what a low life trashy scumbag loser you are aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaand you have no furniture 🪑 in your doss house because you haven’t got a pot to piss in.

Looking forward to Chrissys nest video Folks 👍

Comments

TheRivers: A little harsh. For a second I thought you were a certain someone who likes the concept of video “premieres.”

BedWetterBettor: Safe to say he values that car more than his family, he wouldn’t let it go! Since he had to suck off Sugar Daddy Foster to co-sign for it, he’s gonna hide it or drive it away from the repo man before admitting he can’t make the payment!

zealanddonk: Doss house rep

Elmo: Preach the truth buddy

Platinum
    Load Metric
    Given he's been in Texas for a month [his own words the other day], did he hire 2 hebrew slaves to push the Lexus from Vegas to Texas?

He alluded to it being gone in a video awhile back as well, tho did it in that "lots of people gossip about me" way.

Comments

BedWetterBettor: We saw it in the oil change video, which was on March 26 after he moved out of Vegas. Plus Wars showed us the registration being renewed. So I can’t imagine would pay for an oil change and $600 for registration just to give the car up!

Platinum
    Load Metric
    As mentioned previously, its interesting watching chrissy making big bold obvious lies because he is looking for the biggest suckers he can get.

I wonder how Brandon would react if shown the video from a couple of days ago where Chrissy said he lost on the Dodgers that Brandon posted he also bet on [so he knows they lost], and then show him the "Hurr durr, I have won 100% of my baseball bets this season".

I wonder if Chrissy has also changed his views on the benefits of having a host now that getting cheap rooms is providing difficult.

Load Metric
    Looks like we’ve got three of Chrissy’s brilliant picks for this week!

Name:  CBD13456-7F48-4D0F-8D34-29A431EE812C.jpeg
Views: 537
Size:  243.6 KB

According to Brown Nose Brandon, he told the circle jerks to bet against the Blue Jays, only for them to lose twice and win once in Game 3!!!

Even his bet amount would suggest it was a desperate last bet of $118.19 as No plausible martingale betting system would work. Even if he bet $30.06 on game 1 and then $60.12 on Game 2 the third bet wouldn’t be a true Marty bet.

Maybe it’s a new system they invented together called the BrownNoseGale???

Comments

TheRivers: Wait….Chrissy actually picks underdogs? Wow.

zealanddonk: bahahahahahahaha, good spotting

Gold
    Load Metric
    And….as we all know…the odds of a team sweeping a series still hold true after the the first two games have already been played. The odds of that third game on its own have nothing to do with it. <SMH>

And what a very bizarre bet amount ($118.19). That extra 19 cents I’m sure goes a long way.
    Last edited by TheRivers; 05-05-2022 at 12:56 PM.

Platinum
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by BedWetterBettor View Post
    Looks like we’ve got three of Chrissy’s brilliant picks for this week!

Name:  CBD13456-7F48-4D0F-8D34-29A431EE812C.jpeg
Views: 537
Size:  243.6 KB

According to Brown Nose Brandon, he told the circle jerks to bet against the Blue Jays, only for them to lose twice and win once in Game 3!!!

Even his bet amount would suggest it was a desperate last bet of $118.19 as No plausible martingale betting system would work. Even if he bet $30.06 on game 1 and then $60.12 on Game 2 the third bet wouldn’t be a true Marty bet.

Maybe it’s a new system they invented together called the BrownNoseGale???
    Given Chrissy has a fetish for ironing his fake prop money and orientating it all the same way, its possible that Brandon has some weird betting approaches as well.

He could be taking the 3% thing very literally.

As you have said though, most likely he pushed allin [do whatever it takes] on the last bet.

And yes Brandon, you should always listen to the goat and do exactly as he bleats [like losing on the dogders the other week].

Silver
    Load Metric
    Chrissy as you are on your religious crusade (oops a GW moment)

Try this one ☝️

Mark 12:41-44

Don’t t imagine that will have much resonance with a pewk 🤮 like you, you fuckin cocksucker 🖕

Comments

zealanddonk: Stacey probably wishes she was a widow with a phat insurance payout at this stage

PositiveVariance: Stacy would probably take back her ex husband at this stage.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Since Chrissy loves favorites so much, here's a tip for him.

Mr. Prescott, just keep firing on any team -1.5 playing the Cincinnati Reds. They're basically the 2022 version of the 1988 Orioles. Absolutely horrendous. (Somehow the '88 Orioles featured Eddie Murray and Cal Ripken Jr, though!)

Perfect pick for a ploppy who loves favorites. Enjoy!

Comments

BedWetterBettor: Did you do a segment on Chrissy on the last radio show? I heard a clip of his video on there but missed the preceding part? Or was it just filler between segments ??

PositiveVariance: BWB - just filler during the breaks

Thread Information