Page 384 of 857 FirstFirst ... 284334374380381382383384385386387388394434484 ... LastLast
Results 7,661 to 7,680 of 17130

Thread: Blatant Gambling Scammer Christopher Mitchell (YouTube/Baccarat/Roulette/Sportsbetting)

Gold
    Load Metric
    Some entertaining comments off of today’s video:

Name:  2B43335C-9036-4964-9CBA-077A5844B861.jpeg
Views: 302
Size:  152.7 KB
    Name:  84F7312D-4F41-42BB-91AE-E75308C11191.jpeg
Views: 308
Size:  356.3 KB
    Name:  DDCF4FC8-9AAB-4B92-B8A5-96C7619DB929.jpeg
Views: 310
Size:  598.2 KB

I especially like that last one where Chrissy says you shouldn’t try and copy him. Well isn’t that his whole sales pitch…Lipton my inner circle and you can copy me bet for bet.” The man clearly doesn’t know how to line up any of his statements

Comments

igotnotoe: Those comments are gold

zealanddonk: Be interesting to see how many last.

Load Metric
    "It takes a subconscious shift in our mind to be able to win everyday"

- Brandon Wingerter

Name:  Screenshot_20220430-121432.png
Views: 299
Size:  224.5 KB

Folks, you can't make this stuff up!

Comments

zealanddonk: Brandon one step closer to singing King of Wishful Thinking in one of his own videos
    Last edited by PositiveVariance; 04-30-2022 at 11:32 AM.

Load Metric
    Chrissy, what happened to the 30 days of Blackjack?

I already know. You had to film 3 videos to get 1 usable video and you got frustrated. That, on top of all the comments that you would get, that you would have to delete, telling you what an idiotic losing strategy you came up with.

No time for making stupid videos when you have places to be. Like the furniture rental store. How long are you going to film in that empty corner for? You really took for granted the furnished Rented condo in Vegas, huh?

100% Buffoon
    Last edited by PositiveVariance; 04-30-2022 at 11:47 AM.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by PositiveVariance View Post

I already know. You had to film 3 videos to get 1 usable video and you got frustrated. That, on top of all the comments that you would get, that you would have to delete, telling you what an idiotic losing strategy you came up with.

No time for making stupid videos when you have places to be. Like the furniture rental store. How long are you going to film in that empty corner for? You really took for granted the furnished Rented condo in Vegas, huh?

100% Buffoon
    Lol, you can hear the echo in the room because of lack of furniture. This is the same guy that bragged about having a money themed bed set that would be suited for a 12 year old wannabe rapper. He would absolutely be showing his furniture if he had any.
    "It just goes to show the kind of person you are , I got no toe"

Platinum
    Load Metric

100% Buffoon

That and the blackjack videos are a lot easier to critise and "measure" based on any strategies.
    He has to make real decisions and "defend" them.

As we saw in the leprechaun green "all in" (complete lie, he had $10 left) roulette video today, hes only ever really making two choices and they'll be right roughly 48.5% of the time.

With Blackjack, he could come up with a strategy to "always hit a 19 against a dealer's ten" and see how it goes because "You have to do what no one else has done before".
    Who knows, it might give him an extra 2% edge.

Back to roulette:
    Today's video just shows the idiocy in his world, he literally states he does not make the videos for "low rollers" and implies its for members of his inner circle.
    That's weird.

If he wants to go allin and be fearless, he could have just bet $1800 on first spin, won it and proclaimed he makes $108k AN HOUR rather than a month.

For a man who claims he deosnt get emotional when gambling, he was one sour cocksucker at the end of 14 minute (fuck this, fuck that) and he still lies.
    He claims he was down to $10 and turned it around. No, he had his big boy bet on the table and had $10 left before the bet was resolved.

Hilariously he has to throw out 2x $250 bets to make a $140 profit, and thats his closing story "I made $140, in 13 minutes, hurr durr hurr durr".

7m20s He's already a sour cocksucker because he claims the dealer is a douchebag who is pissing him off .
    =====

Other observation, Yet another picture of Chrissy and his furry little Brandon-clone from the Mastermind retreat.
    They sure are close, and Chrissy definitely has a type.

Comments

PositiveVariance: Furry little Brandon clone rep
    Last edited by zealanddonk; 04-30-2022 at 12:19 PM.
    When faced with a difficult decision, ask yourself "What would Micon do?", then do the opposite.

PFA Rookie of the Year Awards
    2012: The Templar (unknown)
    2013: Jasep $5000+
    2015: Micon's gofundme legal defense $3k begging for 100k:
    2018: 4Dragons
    2019: Dutch Boyd: Mike Postle
    2020: Covid19
    2021: SMIFlorida and some sort of shit coins for $50k
    2022: BDubs leaks chums club info
    2023: 22nd Feb 4th Dec Youtube channels removed
    2024: Dustin Morgan wins Chrissy's $1000 contest

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by zealanddonk View Post

100% Buffoon

That and the blackjack videos are a lot easier to critise and "measure" based on any strategies.
    He has to make real decisions and "defend" them.

As we saw in the leprechaun green "all in" (complete lie, he had $10 left) roulette video today, hes only ever really making two choices and they'll be right roughly 48.5% of the time.

With Blackjack, he could come up with a strategy to "always hit a 19 against a dealer's ten" and see how it goes because "You have to do what no one else has done before".
    Who knows, it might give him an extra 2% edge.

Back to roulette:
    Today's video just shows the idiocy in his world, he literally states he does not make the videos for "low rollers" and implies its for members of his inner circle.
    That's weird.

If he wants to go allin and be fearless, he could have just bet $1800 on first spin, won it and proclaimed he makes $108k AN HOUR rather than a month.

For a man who claims he deosnt get emotional when gambling, he was one sour cocksucker at the end of 14 minute (fuck this, fuck that) and he still lies.
    He claims he was down to $10 and turned it around. No, he had his big boy bet on the table and had $10 left before the bet was resolved.

Hilariously he has to throw out 2x $250 bets to make a $140 profit, and thats his closing story "I made $140, in 13 minutes, hurr durr hurr durr".

7m20s He's already a sour cocksucker because he claims the dealer is a douchebag who is pissing him off .
    =====

Other observation, Yet another picture of Chrissy and his furry little Brandon-clone form the Mastermind retreat.
    They sure are close, and Chrissy definitely has a type.
    That was the best part of the video. He goes all in , almost gets back to even, and then completely changes his system and tilt bets 250 and gets lucky.

Comments

zealanddonk: When you have no furniture and the rent is a week late, DO WHATEVER IT TAKES!

PositiveVariance: He was 1 bet away from scraping that video

The Boz: How many times he didn’t “get lucky” that we didn’t see?

Load Metric
    Question for Dan and maybe others.

Is it time to put Trey and Cornell in the same situation as Chrissy?

Either someone explains to them who they are associated with or we assume they are scammers like him.

When you promote him as an equal one should assume you approve of his methods, correct?

Should their businesses be considered scams too?

Am I wrong? And what is the right way to show them whom they are associated with?

Honestly I don’t know the answer but it appears they are willingly or unwillingly approving of him at this point based on their posts.

Comments

zealanddonk: Wait till they get their youtube channels and then see if they are scammers

Gold
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by The Boz View Post

Either someone explains to them who they are associated with or we assume they are scammers like him.

When you promote him as an equal one should assume you approve of his methods, correct?

Am I wrong? And what is the right way to show them whom they are associated with?

Honestly I don’t know the answer but it appears they are willingly or unwillingly approving of him at this point based on their posts.
    I don’t know how one can scam in a chiropractic business. As to the business Treyc is in I can’t comment.

Apparently Craft’s big message to all of them was the importance of who you align with. If these guys are really entering “business ventures” with Chrissy (which maybe they aren’t) then it’s certainly smart for them to understand exactly who it is they are aligning wi

Maybe they should either be directed to this forum or at a minimum to Spencer Cornelia’s video on Chrissy. I wouldn’t call out the Colt thing because that’s not necessarily a reason not to align with a person (and calling it out could be interpreted as gay bashing)

Edit: another option is to also direct them to any of Chrissy’s videos where he degrades people (i.e. either of the construction worker videos or any of the rant videos where he bashed people for having jobs or being “poor”).

Comments

PositiveVariance: Agree lead them to Spencer's video. If they see the other guy that makes YouTube videos they may just believe Chrissy saying that he is a single hater.
    Last edited by TheRivers; 04-30-2022 at 04:55 PM.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by The Boz View Post

I would be shocked if any of these guys were full blown scammers like Chrissy. Now Chiropractic can be a "Shady" profession where a patient is often told half truths or the truth is stretched to get them to commit to services the Chiro already knows won't work. But in no way do I think this comes anywhere near what Chrissy does.

As far as knowing that Chrissy is a scammer, I'm sure some have at the very least checked out his YouTube videos and are skeptical. Since they have to be in a group with this guy for the next year, there likely not going to push the issue. I think alot of it revolves around knowing he paid 30k or so. Anyone in their right mind knows a normal scammer would not join Crafts Mastermind. That's the only thing Chrissy has on his side. They may give him the benefit of the doubt, but keep there distance at the same time.

Another thing that may slightly favor Chrissy is most of these guys look like very dedicated Christians. Most dedicated Christians aren't into gambling.

I agree with Rivers to send them Spencer's video. Normally In life I mind my own business but Chrissy is a monster that needs to be stopped.

Also, I think alot of these pictures they take where they are "Close", someone either Craft or his wife says something like "come on guys, move in together" to create the appearance of a warm, tight nit group.

Comments

TheRivers: Well the fact that a few of them met up on their own the other night says that they could be networking together and maybe talking business. Problem is…Chrissy has no clue how to run a real business.

zealanddonk: They'll be fully blown if Chrissy has his way
    Last edited by PositiveVariance; 04-30-2022 at 05:03 PM.

Platinum
    Load Metric
    Slightly better question is, what skills does Chrissy bring to the table for business partners?

Anyone watching today's roulette video (and reading the comments) is just going to see an overly emotional angry dwarf who cant keep his story straight.
    Someone who risks a lot, to gain a little, and is always looking for shortcuts.

It's not like Chrissy is spending a lot of time positively engaging with the few people who do comment on his videos, and after looking at 4 of the more recent videos, business partners would have to conclude he attracts idiots.
    Granted that is a fair market share, but like Chrissy's King of wishful Thinking nonsense a few weeks back, and his recent statement comparing himself to Rolls Royce, why would the business people want or need to tap into that market through Chrissy?

If no other red flag stands out, they should ask themselves what sort of munchkin goes to a couples retreat by themselves.

Comments

PositiveVariance: Overly emotional angry dwarf rep
    When faced with a difficult decision, ask yourself "What would Micon do?", then do the opposite.

Load Metric
    If I had to guess, there is a certain person that makes YouTube videos about are subject - if I had to guess, he has already messaged these people with his fake Facebook accounts.

Silver
    Load Metric
    Don’t forget those poor Hebrew slaves Mr Rivers , they always get a hard time from Chrissy Bottoms as well even though it’s been around 4000 years since those Hebrews were slaves (aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaand even that story is 99% myth) but let’s not confuse Kyle with semantics

Platinum
    Load Metric
    And minor L.O.L

Our Hero is back, in an exercise video!
    On his own personal Stacey-Free channel with a total of 368 subscribers, he posted a "short" of him walking his hands on a treadmill.
    Seems to last for about 30 seconds, and he mocks Non-Verbal Bubs at the end by starting to grunt.

Fortunately no dialogue.

I cant imagine its overly healthy putting bare hands on one of those for any period of time, but I'm sure Chrissy has an extreme immune system and there will be no side effects.

I'm the 6th viewer and it dropped 12 hours ago.
    Come back in a month when it'll be at 50 viewers or the channel is removed.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by zealanddonk View Post
    And minor L.O.L

Our Hero is back, in an exercise video!
    On his own personal Stacey-Free channel with a total of 368 subscribers, he posted a "short" of him walking his hands on a treadmill.
    Seems to last for about 30 seconds, and he mocks Non-Verbal Bubs at the end by starting to grunt.

Fortunately no dialogue.

I cant imagine its overly healthy putting bare hands on one of those for any period of time, but I'm sure Chrissy has an extreme immune system and there will be no side effects.

I'm the 6th viewer and it dropped 12 hours ago.
    Come back in a month when it'll be at 50 viewers or the channel is removed.
    Only CM could bet a 1k on a -330 Dodgers game, lose, and then brag about it as if he is betting some large amount of money. If you are going to run with this fake baller lifestyle narrative, at least bet large amounts so that it isnt so transparent you are a near broke ass. He cant even fake being rich because he doesn't even have the funds for it.

Gold
    Load Metric
    So yesterday he risked over 2K to win $100(and got it) and then he risked 1K to win $300,. I don’t care what kind of mindset you have…that’s dumb. No successful person in business would ever do something like that. You think someone like Elon Musk would ever approve a business plan in their company where the person making the proposal says “look….we can spend 10 million Elon and there is a less than 50% chance we will profit 3 million.” How fast would that person get laughed out of the room? Sure, there are risks taken in business all the time…but these risks are targeting a payout that is much larger than what is being risked. No it doesn’t always work out…but you’re also not going into it with a known fixed mathematical disadvantage against you. Even his new buddies (who I wonder if they approve of him using their photo in his videos) would likely laugh at some of his statements today.

Other things from what I skimmed in this video today:

Still claims to have lost everything when he started gambling including his home, He did not lose his home. He was living in that apartment in Columbus in 2017 as there is a photo of him in the hallway that he’s been using on many of his social media profiles for 5 years. He moved out of that apartment in 2021 even after living in Vegas for a year (even had a video showing them going back to move out)

Still saying he lost his “cars.” So you both had cars in 2018….and now that you make $100K/month you only have one car between you (that Stacy isn’t allowed to drive)?

Still keeps talking about this gambling account at Chase that he says he grew from 0 to $300K in three years. We saw that account with 74 cents in it in late 2021. He also did a video at the end of 2020 where he stood in the center median of the Las Vegas Strip and proclaimed that he had made over a half million in the casinos in 2020. So…I guess he lost a half million in the first nine months of 2021 and then won $300K since September?

Says they all went out to dinner at the mastermind and he paid the bill of over $2500. This is the same guy who made Rick Lee and some of the other suckers who came to see him in person buy him dinner even though they were paying him thousands and he supposedly always got comps anyway.

I didn’t watch the whole thing…so I know there’s likely much more than this…but these are the few things that I caught.

Gold
    Load Metric
    Another short video now up there where he shows himself at Elevate Life Church. It’s only him and Stacy and no Champers (unless the church offers a place for kids to stay while services are going). It was hinted in the comments of one of his recent videos that Stacy’s parents may be now in the area for the long haul. If so then that’s great news for Champers. Being around anyone else but these two will always be a plus for him.

First time we’ve ever seen the mighty Christian in church. He certainly never attended while hr was in Vegas given the number of times he showed himself at casinos on Sunday mornings.

Comments

zealanddonk: Probably does have a creche: Imagine the joy if Bubs starts speaking in tongues!
    Last edited by TheRivers; 05-01-2022 at 07:16 AM.

Platinum
    Load Metric
    Today's Black Hugo Boss tshirt video on millionaire mindset has already been ripped apart nicely.

Other tidbits:
    Chrissy is an idiot, and hes being wilfully idiotic as well.
    A poster on his fb claimed that betting $1000 to win $333 was super risky, and would require 3 more wins to break even.

Chrissy ignores the risk part and starts rambling he'll just bet more [hurr durr mitchellgale sports bets!! hurr durr]

Chrissy then claims he'd bet $100k that the poster and someone else [possibly serpentstar?] only had 1 income source.

Classic arsehole tactics.
    It's implied Chrissy is betting $5k on the next Dodgers game so dont be surprised if we see another "I'm fearless" or possibly "Fuck the dodgers, and their shitty manager" video in the near future.

Very interestingly, Brandon posted on FB he was raising his bet based on Chrissy's "red hot super exclusive tip" on the Dodgers that lost.
    Chrissy didnt address that.

Also, a weird question that hasnt been answered:
    Chrissy claims his father is a devil, and cheated on his mother, resulting in his brother.
    Why the hell is the brother living with Chrissy's mother AFTER his father fucks off?
    Surely that should be the little bastard's mother's problem, and not Saint Mommy?

Does his [half] brother have a parallel story about his own mother dying, and his sainted [step?] mother taking him in, and then also dying?
    Is this turning into some sort of comicbook Superhero origin story?
    Last edited by zealanddonk; 05-01-2022 at 12:54 PM.

Platinum
    Load Metric
    The Church Short:

Chrissy wearing white for this [like one of the virgin brides, maybe, l.o.l]

Flashs a can of Monster because money is the only thing sacred to him.

Claims the micthells always arrive early to things.

Stacey arrives and Chrissy states "I guess she decided to join us this morning"

WTF?

Does she not always attend church with him?
    Why is he negging his wife that he claims to love so much in public?

Assumedly the "us" refers to him and the youtube audience, but maybe its him and Jesus?

Obligatory observation about why he's shown a church video before, he usually does his praying in the casino [and he really means it in the casino].

Comments

TheRivers: Chrissy shows up early all the time…except apparently for court appearances. Right Lee??
    Last edited by zealanddonk; 05-01-2022 at 01:18 PM.

Bronze
    Load Metric
    Has he always pronounced "wash" as "wush"? Or is this a recent speech impediment from the budget choppers?

Entertaining weekend. If it were a TV show, it would be called "My Favorite Moron"

Comments

zealanddonk: might be from repetitive receptive sodomy

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by TheRivers View Post
    And right on cue there he is wearing that plaid shirt that I talked about yesterday…and again with ripped jeans. The look of a rich man.

And meanwhile there’s Keith Craft looking over this crowd and thinking to himself “Cool. I made $216K off of these idiots”

Name:  
Views: 
Size:

I found something interesting about this picture...

I watched a couple shows/documentaries. One about women golddiggers and another one about escorts/strippers. A similar question on both shows came up - How do you spot a rich/wealthy man? Instantly, the girls answered "Their shoes" without hesitation. I have heard the shoes thing before, so there is definitely truth to it. The shoes answer was instant, but after that a secondary tell was an expensive watch.

You notice in the above picture, everyone EXCEPT "Mr. Hurr Durr" has nice, clean, newer shoes?

If you look at Chrissy's right shoe (On our left) you can zoom in and see the sole is at a serious slant. At first I thought it was due to the sole of the shoe being heavily worn on that one side. After I looked at the other shoe, they appear to be "basketball" style shoes that have the "Air Pockets" in the soles that were popular in the late 90's. Overtime these air pockets can pop and cause the show to flatten or lean to one side.

So out of all the shoes he could of picked, these are what he wore to impress his new group of buddies that he paid to be friends with. He bought his friendships. What he needs to buy is a new pair of shoes.

Don't worry Chrissy, if we don't expose you to your new group of friends in a timely manner, they may keep you around to teach you these type of things. Until then, just keep playing "pretend".

Comments

Phantom Limb: A buddy of mine who frequents mid-high end ladies of the evening told me the shoes/watch thing before. Good catch!

zealanddonk: Similar quote in the movie "Forrest Gump".

UtahDrone: Chrissy’s trying to “fake it ‘til you make it”

Thread Information