Page 354 of 857 FirstFirst ... 254304344350351352353354355356357358364404454854 ... LastLast
Results 7,061 to 7,080 of 17130

Thread: Blatant Gambling Scammer Christopher Mitchell (YouTube/Baccarat/Roulette/Sportsbetting)

Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    Yeah I'm really curious about this idiotic "Mastermind" class he held, with those two simpletons showing up and paying him $500 (plus spending a bunch to travel to Vegas).

I guess it's possible the entire end of the story is made up -- that no one actually showed up, or that perhaps Chrissy told them to just stay home and say that they showed up, and in reality he's planning a Mastermind event with much more notice.

It's also very possible these dolts did show up for the class, and everyone lost their ass together. 100% we would have seen a bragging testimonial video by now if they had played with him and won money.
    I contacted Sam on Facebook pretending to be a fan of CM, and he replied to me telling me he went to the mastermind event. When I asked him how much money he made during the event, he began typing something to me (saw the dot dot dot on fb messenger) and then abruptly stopped. 10 minutes later, Brandon (who had stopped replying to me weeks ago) out of nowhere messaged me telling me I'm a fucking idiot before blocking me. Judging by the mood, I suspect they went bust trying to mitchellgale.

Comments

RMS9: Sounds like Brandon has a crush on Sam and got jealous you were trying to move in on his territory. LOL

PROUDBOY MAGA 2024: Hilarious !

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Christopher Jr. aka Bubs View Post
    Yeah I'm really curious about this idiotic "Mastermind" class he held, with those two simpletons showing up and paying him $500 (plus spending a bunch to travel to Vegas).

I guess it's possible the entire end of the story is made up -- that no one actually showed up, or that perhaps Chrissy told them to just stay home and say that they showed up, and in reality he's planning a Mastermind event with much more notice.

It's also very possible these dolts did show up for the class, and everyone lost their ass together. 100% we would have seen a bragging testimonial video by now if they had played with him and won money.
    I contacted Sam on Facebook pretending to be a fan of CM, and he replied to me telling me he went to the mastermind event. When I asked him how much money he made during the event, he began typing something to me (saw the dot dot dot on fb messenger) and then abruptly stopped. 10 minutes later, Brandon (who had stopped replying to me weeks ago) out of nowhere messaged me telling me I'm a fucking idiot before blocking me. Judging by the mood, I suspect they went bust trying to mitchellgale.

Hilarious.

I wonder when these two geniuses are going to finally realize that CM is bleeding them dry and finally quit him.

Maybe the sunk cost fallacy is involved here? Bizarre.

Load Metric

This is great. They likely did go bust. Sam probably didn't want to throw CM under the bus and reveal that the lost, so he asked Brown Nose for advice.

Chrissy probably has both these retards believing that there is only one hater out there making fake accounts.

Load Metric

Hilarious.

I wonder when these two geniuses are going to finally realize that CM is bleeding them dry and finally quit him.

Maybe the sunk cost fallacy is involved here? Bizarre.
    No clue if you have FB or not but any risk/reward in reaching out to those 2 and offering a radio interview to them? If you could show them you are more than fair, who knows they might go for it. Definitely would be interesting if you could also convince them you aren’t Lee or the “one” jealous Chrissy hater out there.

Comments

BedWetterBettor: They would run to Chrissy for permission and he would say NO. They can’t think or act for themselves, no way they defy their Masturbator Mentor Kyle!

TheRivers: Would be a violation of the mighty NDA. LOL

Silver
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by crudebar
    3k for a WS ticket? Haha. One can get a Super Bowl ticket for the same or less.

As a big baseball fan, I can tell you that there are plenty of tickets for $3k at the World Series -- and many for much more than that!

I've become an "expert" at using Stubhub, and purchasing tickets at the exact right time to get the best deal. None of this involves any technical skill -- just experience/knowledge of how the whole system works, and how the pricing tends to rise or fall. However, even with my expertise, I paid $800 for my (excellent) seat in 2017, and $600 each for two seats (again, excellent) in 2018. Didn't go in 2020 because of COVID, and the Dodgers didn't make it in 2019 or 2021.

Anyway my point is that I got realllllllly good deals, and still I paid $800 and then $600 each. The normal schmoes who just opened up Stubhub and fired were paying the same money for shit seats way out in upper right field. The seats I sat in went for $2000-$2500 each at their peak. These were my favorite seats in the park, but not the most expensive ones, by any means. There were tons for more than $3k, even if you were to buy them at the ideal time.

However, when I saw where Chrissy sat, I knew he didn't pay $3k. He was "front row" (like he's obsessed with), but waaaaaaaay out in the outfield. The view of the game sucks from back there. You can't see what's going on unless the ball is hit to your side of the outfield. Furthermore, this was in Houston, where tickets were likely to for less than in a place like LA, SF, NY, or Chicago. So yeah, Chrissy definitely lied there.
    I get what you're saying Dan. I am sure they have tickets selling for 10k plus on those sites. I was just saying to actually pay that amount you have to be beyond just a little dumb or perhaps in Chris's case so rich that $3,000 is $3 to your regular joe schmo(i am sure this was the case )

That he paid $3,000(claims) for a game that wasn't a game 7 or even a game where one team can win the championship is just laughable. I guess though I am also assuming most people are like you and I and know how to use stubhub or the other 2nd hand markets. I suppose there also has to be a percentage that pays those premium prices.
    Last edited by crudebar; 03-18-2022 at 07:49 AM.

Bronze
    Load Metric
    Just started today's vid but it's the usual hostage video quality. These fellas seem a bit "slow".

This is all going to end on a compound with a suicide pact

Comments

zealanddonk: Or Brandon realises he's been pushed out and loses it using his "military skills".
    Last edited by Phantom Limb; 03-18-2022 at 08:01 AM.

Silver
    Load Metric
    If this Brandon guy isn't in on the scam; this is just him buying what he perceives as a friend.

I enjoy how he brags on his video(latest) he needed to put his entire bankroll(he doesn't understand the term, but whatever) on the line twice. As if that is something to be proud of and not an "o shit got lucky and there is something wrong with my system."

So they paid $500 to just see the same old shit and do the same old shit. Brilliance!

Comments

zealanddonk: Exactly, the system is so good it risks complete ruin, not once but twice to win 3 min bets

Gold
    Load Metric
    I only skimmed the video for today as I don’t have time to watch these two idiots spew the garbage that Chrissy has implanted in their heads….but some things I picked up on in the brief portion of the video I watched.

Brandon now thinks he’s Chrissy…and talks like him and shows the score cards. Hysterical.

Chrissy is going to help these guys stat their own business. LOL. MLM at it’s finest. You definitely see the transition in progress from gambling coach to overall “success in life” coach. Somehow I don’t know why anyone would trust their life success to Chrissy.

Brandon shows the Millionaire Blueprint and says he is on Day 46. Oh really? Well how is that the case when Brandon bought the book almost a year ago? Shouldn’t he already be a multi-millionaire? Here’s a review he wrote right when the book came out and he was a “verified purchaser.” So he had the book for over 9 months before he even started using it?? You can’t make this stuff up.

And yes I am starting to think that Brandon to an extent is part of the scam. But even as I say that…I think he is being fleeced by Chrissy even while being a participant.

Name:  4ECBAC37-E132-452B-BB9E-3D80886E5B60.jpeg
Views: 241
Size:  296.1 KB

Comments

zealanddonk: I dont think Brandon is part of it based on his idiotic comments, he just makes for a useful advertisement "Imagine being this much of a loser and still making money"
    Last edited by TheRivers; 03-18-2022 at 08:46 AM.

Load Metric
    Found more circle jerks on FB…

This Pruett guy was also a supporter of his Patreon account. Good investment there Dave!

https://m.facebook.com/dt.pruett

And this guy’s as dumb as Brown Nose Brandon & Pene!

https://m.facebook.com/nineballchris

Name:  5EC09867-949C-4A53-A66F-E6B807B8A9BE.jpeg
Views: 245
Size:  282.6 KB

Talks about “power of the last 3 underdog” bets in Baccarat… Lol!!!

Speaking of power of 3… looks like Sam the Sucker got cold feet and was replaced by this dumb fuck!

Name:  82CE7461-5581-443E-A295-56E044209AF0.jpeg
Views: 239
Size:  180.7 KB

Rat Boy Brandon looked real jealous the entire time!

Comments

Phantom Limb: The glee he had on his face sucking that chocolate cigar!

PROUDBOY MAGA 2024: Bird brain joining the ranks of Brownose Brandon, Blojwjob Bob, Peckerhead Pene and Methhead Mike.

Bronze
    Load Metric
    Vid reminded me of this oldie

Load Metric
    Found this Mike character’s info…

https://m.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100036681426361

This is his most recent FB profile with current GF listed, no friends listed but that can be hidden.

The one below is the older FB profile which he probably Bob Hesley’d and forgot the password! Then there is a 3rd which looks like a cloned or hacked account.

Name:  E61E1B38-9BD7-4F15-B552-13DF9D0E5C85.jpeg
Views: 234
Size:  162.5 KB
    Funny he has no common FB friends like Chrissy, Stacy, Pene, Bob, etc. I realize this a minor point as he could be using another account. But pretty sure you have to be FB friends with Chrissy boy to be in the group, so how exactly is he involved???

https://m.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1656829887

Name:  A0C6F558-493D-48D5-A4FE-399FD1B90DA4.jpeg
Views: 244
Size:  105.2 KB

Also what’s with these Inner Circle Jerks and having Bad Teeth? A common meth addiction, chain smoking, or inbreeding??

Edit: Found out why this Mike guy is not FB friends with Chrissy or Rat Boy. He does indeed have multiple accounts…

Name:  495EE89B-A909-44CE-8A78-C74957A6E5DC.jpeg
Views: 224
Size:  125.9 KB
    Last edited by BedWetterBettor; 03-18-2022 at 09:28 AM.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    It's also interesting how Chrissy talks down to all his followers. He acts as if he's special, and they're all pathetic, and they should be thanking him for sharing his "valuable" time and secrets with them, even though they're paying for it.

In every video where he talks to/about his inner circle jerk members, and in every leaked screen shot, Chrissy is acting like an arrogant dickhead, praising himself and telling everyone else why they're ordinary failures.

MEMO TO INNER CIRCLE JERKERS:

Chrissy is not better than you. His systems do not work. He is a losing gambler. He has "no job" because people like you pay him (and because Betonline pays him a percentage of your losses). He isn't very smart, and the entire gambling world regards him as a complete clown. Do not let him talk down to you.

Comments

zealanddonk: The followers have low self esteem and believe thats how someone shows loves

Load Metric
    Our new guy Miltimore probably has trouble finding jobs seeing he's likely a felon (unsure if he was found guilty or plead down to a lesser charge)

Unfortunately for Utah you have to pay to look up court records online. I'm not that interested as this guy is likely going to be a 1 (or 2) and done. Just like Lucy, TJ, Demetrius, and other "testimonies" we've seen in the past. Brandon being the exception.

Name:  Miltimore.png
Views: 220
Size:  16.5 KB

BRANDON WINGERTER

I'm the "Dead broke jealous hater" William Lee Bradbury that Christopher spits off about frequently. I am NOT Youtube Scammers Exposed or Kevin Davis.

If you have any questions for me, please feel free to reach out. I'll be open and honest, and promise not to even bash Christopher Mitchell during our conversations.

Comments

BedWetterBettor: Looks like he was busted for ID fraud, which would explain the multiple FB accounts! So a guy actually busted for Fraud is testifying for a Scammer! You can’t make this shit up!!!

Pablo:

Silver
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by AhoosierA View Post
    Our new guy Miltimore probably has trouble finding jobs seeing he's likely a felon (unsure if he was found guilty or plead down to a lesser charge)

Unfortunately for Utah you have to pay to look up court records online. I'm not that interested as this guy is likely going to be a 1 (or 2) and done. Just like Lucy, TJ, Demetrius, and other "testimonies" we've seen in the past. Brandon being the exception.

Name:  Miltimore.png
Size:  16.5 KB

BRANDON WINGERTER

I'm the "Dead broke jealous hater" William Lee Bradbury that Christopher spits off about frequently. I am NOT Youtube Scammers Exposed or Kevin Davis.

If you have any questions for me, please feel free to reach out. I'll be open and honest, and promise not to even bash Christopher Mitchell during our conversations.

Would make sense why he mentioned being "off the grid." You can tell right away that something is "off" with him.

Brandon is either a closeted homosexual for Chris, is in desperate need of a friend and is willing to pay of it, or is in on the scam. Possibly all 3, who knows.

Load Metric
    So I’m off today enjoy the Madness that is March and punished myself by watching the entire Chris video. A few observations/comments.

1) I feel bad for this Mike guy. He lives off the grid, probably doesn’t have much income, especially not a lot of disposable income that he can afford to piss off chasing the coloring book bullshit or lose gambling following a negative EV system.
    2) Brandon is a lost soul looking for some sort of acceptance or friend. He’s former military (thank you for your service, but you’re an idiot) which appears to have mentally affected his ability to think for himself. He’s the epitome of naive and is clinging to anything that remotely resembles a friend. He defends his “friend” Chris and is quick to defend him against anyone that bad mouths him. The picture captioned a few posts earlier shows his deep resentment that Chris is giving another person attention. Look at that scowl. Add to that Brandon is recently divorced. He’s looking for any sort of companionship…even if that means paying for it. If you’re going to pay a person money at least make that person a hooker. At least you’re getting something for your buck.
    3) It’s scary to think that these two have business opportunities that Chris is going to help them grow when Chris himself has never successfully grown a business. You would think these two, among others, would inquire exactly what Chris has built from a business perspective before letting him guide you. Chris is the type of guy who would steal your idea and pawn it off as his own (i.e. see mitchellgale strategy)
    4) Chris appears to have found someone shorter than he is. Brandon looks like a fucking dwarf when standing/sitting next to the roided up Chris.
    5) What was once considered a hotel for poor people (Flamingo) now appears to be his go to when staying on the strip. Wonder why? Hmmmm….
    6) Why does that whore of a wife continually carry their mentally challenged kid in that papoose? Forget walking, talking, thinking for himself, that kid won’t be able to pick his own nose.
    7) Michael looks miserable and lost in every video clip where Chris asks him a question. I hope he’s a one and done for his sake. My guess is the plane ticket and $500 is far more than he should be spending on luxuries.
    8) Druff said it best, with every video Chris makes, he’s constantly sneaking in back-handed comments to his inner tug buddies. What his intellectually challenged brain can’t comprehend is what he views as motivation speaking, it’s actually condescending and nothing but a dig at the people who were gullible enough to follow him. Someone with the common sense of my nut hair would see through his antics immediately.

I’m a big believer in karma and NEVER want anyone to be affected by physical violence. Despite me saying multiple things on this forum about Chrissy getting beat up etc. I mostly said that in jest…until now. I truly, truly and wholeheartedly want to see pain and suffering inflicted on this monster. He has no remorse or feelings about humanity if it doesn’t benefit him and ONLY him. I really want to see bones broken, limbs removed, long term mental suffering and mobility to be permanently hindered. He is one enemy that I absolutely want bad things to happen to. I’m done ranting. For all of my fellow humane acquaintances on PFA, have a fantastic and safe weekend enjoying family, friends and March bball.

Comments

PROUDBOY MAGA 2024: Great post, Chrissy the midget deserves to be obliterated !

Load Metric
    Don’t feel to bad for this Mike character, it seems he has QUITE a rap sheet!

https://utah.arrests.org/search.php?...&fpartial=True

Name:  3DF8CD4F-4C8D-4265-83CE-EE9C0FD0C023.jpeg
Size:  127.8 KB

So in addition to the ID fraud, add vehicle theft, drug possession, operating a vehicle under the influence and forgery to his rap sheet.

Excellent guy for Chrissy to have for testimonials especially since their both frauds and meth heads!!

Comments

TheRivers: Guess that’s why he went “off the grid”

PROUDBOY MAGA 2024: Two peas in a pod.

Load Metric
    Also more on this Mike guy.

I've never met a person in my life that wants to be "off the grid" and RICH.

I actually have a cousin back in Indiana that lives probably 30 minutes from the nearest convenience store/city. He makes his money by scraping metal. Grows a garden and hunts/stocks up on meat. He drives a 1980s pick up truck and hates even going to Walmart. Frankly, he doesn't give a fuck about money.

No way this Mike guy is living "off the grid" because he WANTS to, and also wants to be "rich and successful" He's living off the grid because he has too, or it's pretty hard/inconvenient to find traditional living.

My first though was registered sex offender, which is why I started searching court records, but he doesn't show up on the registry, so likely the felony(s) make it hard for him to rent.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by AhoosierA View Post

I've never met a person in my life that wants to be "off the grid" and rich.

My first though was registered sex offender, which is why I started searching court records, but he doesn't show up on the registry, so likely the felony(s) make it hard for him to rent.

Well, he ain’t renting an apartment!!!

Name:  36611BC6-5B85-4405-9FC0-6F15B9621499.jpeg
Views: 226
Size:  202.7 KB

He lives in a Mobile Home! That’s right folks, Meth Head Mikey is living the dream in an old RV! So I’m willing to bet he didn’t buy a plane ticket and drove the 6 hours from Salt Lake to Vegas!

I’m also willing to bet he’s not going to become a millionaire any time soon! Unless of course he gets back to dealing Meth and Cocaine or stealing cars!!
    Last edited by BedWetterBettor; 03-18-2022 at 10:38 AM.

Load Metric
    Just have to give huge props to all of you for being so vicious (in a good way) in finding out the backstory on these clowns!

And yes, you couldn’t make this shit up if you tried. Typical of the crowd that Chrissy associates with and caters to. Career scammers and criminals made it hard to feel bad for any of them.

Great work guys….as ALWAYS!

Silver
    Load Metric
    One of these days one of these inner cult members is going to accept Chris's invite and it will be the last we see of Chris outside of a hefty bag.

Keep going Chris, ripping off the mentally unstable and criminally insane until you meet up with the wrong one with nothing to lose. Hopefully you have the sense to keep your wife and child away----but since you have already stated your wife and young child are walking around Vegas with a stranger i suppose that is out of the question.

Comments

BedWetterBettor: It’s even more hilarious that we keep goading Chrissy into making videos where he thinks he’s proven us wrong, only to give us gold material with his stupidity and expose him further! He hasn’t addressed the $1 bill flop,how’s he gonna hide Mike now?

PROUDBOY MAGA 2024: He will pay dearly in one way or another. Hopefully VERY SOON.

Thread Information