Page 315 of 857 FirstFirst ... 215265305311312313314315316317318319325365415815 ... LastLast
Results 6,281 to 6,300 of 17129

Thread: Blatant Gambling Scammer Christopher Mitchell (YouTube/Baccarat/Roulette/Sportsbetting)

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by donkeykilla View Post
    His "brand new private fitness group" is a means to shill his MLM products. He mentioned Beachbody and Shakeology at the beginning of the video. Both of those companies are MLM's(pyramid schemes).

Yep, I think he’s going to do the same thing he did on Keeping Up With the Mitchell’s and posture like it’s a fitness channel by making workout videos at first. Then he’ll start to add the gambling videos and hard sell the circle jerk membership.

He even said at the end of the confessional today, he is going to gear the FB group towards fitness and monitoring progress and weight loss. Which will probably last as long as those embarrassing fitness challenges he attempted!

Gold
    Load Metric
    LOL!! You can’t make this stuff up.

On the bright side…nobody will ever “discover” him again if he keeps to this plan. I mean…who’s going to pay $50 per month to be able to watch videos from a guy they’ve never heard of before.

Name:  AF9D9250-7BBD-4EF0-AF51-74EC2DBA3F25.jpeg
Views: 285
Size:  545.3 KB

Comments

PositiveVariance: Chrissy is unbelievable. Let's see how long this strategy last.

Forum Wars: This has to be the funniest thing I have ever read in my life!!!!

Load Metric
    Has anyone found what exactly YouTube's guidelines state in regards to creating another channel or using an existing channel after a termination?
    Obviously if the same person creates a new account and does the exact same thing, that would be breaking the rules. What about someone that goes from gambling scams to deep sea treasure hunting?

I looked briefly, but can't find much.

Load Metric

Exclamation

Quote Originally Posted by TheRivers View Post
    LOL!! You can’t make this stuff up.

On the bright side…nobody will ever “discover” him again if he keeps to this plan. I mean…who’s going to pay $50 per month to be able to watch videos from a guy they’ve never heard of before.

Name:  AF9D9250-7BBD-4EF0-AF51-74EC2DBA3F25.jpeg
Views: 285
Size:  545.3 KB

The sad part is he will likely force the Inner Circle fucks to sign up or delete them from now worthless Facebook group. If he gets 100 of them, that's 5k monthly.

Good news is we can see exactly how many Patrons he has.

Keeping these morons to keep donating every month may be a challenge.

As you said, How he thinks he will promote this without YouTube is beyond me.

Also with Patreon, he likely never did this because people can "Charge Back" their transaction. Also, it likely was a small amounts compared to the income from the other scams. After so many of those charge backs and he is DUNZO a second time. Hopefully he gets a few of those and he will no longer be able to have a Patreon account.
    Last edited by PositiveVariance; 02-04-2022 at 01:01 PM.

Load Metric
    Just watched more of the recent video. LOL

1. I am not disabled. I've been at my current employer since June 2019 (I moved to Vegas in May 2019). What line of work I'm in was never brought up in court

2. I have many social media accounts. Facebook, Instagram (albeit not very active), Twitter, and a Youtube (again, not very active)

3. I play poker "part-time", on average around 10 hours/week. Mainly cash games at the Aria. I enjoy tournaments more, but with my work schedule and wife and kids, it's hard to devote a full 1-2 days for a tournament....however here is my Hendon Mob.

https://pokerdb.thehendonmob.com/pla...p?a=r&n=151195

Also, here is a "current" picture of me winning a tournament recently at the Wynn.....

I'm not hiding.

Comments

Dan Druff: Pocket tens good!

PROUDBOY MAGA 2024: Sue that chump !

Forum Wars: Literally sue the ass off that scammer who defamed you!

Platinum
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by AhoosierA View Post
    I was shocked and pretty disappointed to hear that CM is continuing to defame my character.

When the judge initially issued to TPO (temporary protection order) it prohibited me from contacting CM in any way, including all online methods. If I were to have sent him a text, email, or private message on any social media platform, he could have turned it into the judge as me breaking the TPO.

I have never attempted to contact CM in anyway, prior to the TPO and even after it got dismissed.

I am currently looking into options as I feel from this video alone he has committed defamation.

All the best at sorting this mess out.
    Chrissy's video appears to again have complete lies in it, including those factual incorrect statements about what the initial judge ruled which will likely help you massively.
    When faced with a difficult decision, ask yourself "What would Micon do?", then do the opposite.

PFA Rookie of the Year Awards
    2012: The Templar (unknown)
    2013: Jasep $5000+
    2015: Micon's gofundme legal defense $3k begging for 100k:
    2018: 4Dragons
    2019: Dutch Boyd: Mike Postle
    2020: Covid19
    2021: SMIFlorida and some sort of shit coins for $50k
    2022: BDubs leaks chums club info
    2023: 22nd Feb 4th Dec Youtube channels removed
    2024: Dustin Morgan wins Chrissy's $1000 contest

Silver
    Load Metric
    Just watched more of the recent video. LOL

1. I am not disabled. I've been at my current employer since June 2019 (I moved to Vegas in May 2019). What line of work I'm in was never brought up in court

2. I have many social media accounts. Facebook, Instagram (albeit not very active), Twitter, and a Youtube (again, not very active)

3. I play poker "part-time", on average around 10 hours/week. Mainly cash games at the Aria. I enjoy tournaments more, but with my work schedule and wife and kids, it's hard to devote a full 1-2 days for a tournament....however here is my Hendon Mob.

https://pokerdb.thehendonmob.com/pla...p?a=r&n=151195

Also, here is a "current" picture of me winning a tournament recently at the Wynn.....

I'm not hiding.
    Firstly, congrats on the poker win man!

Secondly, congrats on actually making it through that whole video of his...Chris would win an award for playing the most annoying and boring "victim" in a YT video. Got through around 8 min of that and couldn't take it anymore.

Sorry about that shit that psycho put you through. Its too bad he is so stupid he can't even differentiate between you and that YTSE half-wit.

Comments

PositiveVariance: Ya, unbelievable CM still thinks they are the same person. Maybe KD will sue CM for giving credit for account termination to wrong person!

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by TheRivers View Post
    I was shocked and pretty disappointed to hear that CM is continuing to defame my character.

When the judge initially issued to TPO (temporary protection order) it prohibited me from contacting CM in any way, including all online methods. If I were to have sent him a text, email, or private message on any social media platform, he could have turned it into the judge as me breaking the TPO.

I have never attempted to contact CM in anyway, prior to the TPO and even after it got dismissed.

I am currently looking into options as I feel from this video alone he has committed defamation.
    Lee, make sure you capture the whole video this time and store it away. I know last time it disappeared before you were able to do that. I think you’ve got a great defamation case here…but I’m no lawyer.
    I've got it in case Lee doesn't.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by PositiveVariance View Post
    Has anyone found what exactly YouTube's guidelines state in regards to creating another channel or using an existing channel after a termination?
    Obviously if the same person creates a new account and does the exact same thing, that would be breaking the rules. What about someone that goes from gambling scams to deep sea treasure hunting?

YouTube also reserves the right to restrict a creator's ability to create content at its discretion. If your account has been turned off or restricted from using any YouTube features, you're prohibited from using another channel to get around these restrictions. This applies for as long as the restriction remains active on your account. Violation of this restriction is considered circumvention under our Terms of Service, and may result in termination of your account.
    https://support.google.com/youtube/answer/2802032?hl=en

Of course, what YouTube says and what YouTube does are two different things. That's one of many infuriating things about this company.

Chrissy might be able to hide under Stacy's skirt and claim that Keeping Up With the Mitchell's is her channel, like he did last time. This may not work, however. Last time, he only had 2 strikes, and voluntarily shuttered his channel for awhile. Here he was actually banned.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by PositiveVariance View Post

Only thing I could find on a quick search

"Channel or account terminations
    If your channel or account is terminated, you may be unable to use, own, or create any other YouTube channels/accounts. When a channel is terminated, the channel owner gets an email explaining the reason for the termination."

https://support.google.com/youtube/answer/2802168?hl=en

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    And yeah, Chrissy's gonna be hurting without YouTube. He may not feel it immediately, but within a few months, he's going to be in bad shape -- especially if he keeps up the -EV gambling.

I don't think he will get many paying $50 to see his videos, except a few of his biggest asskissers like Brown Nose Brandon and Blowjob Bob.

Comments

Forum Wars: +++. There likely will be no growth, but just gradual decay without YT. Inlaws are gonna have to pay for part of the condo soon.

Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    And yeah, Chrissy's gonna be hurting without YouTube. He may not feel it immediately, but within a few months, he's going to be in bad shape -- especially if he keeps up the -EV gambling.

I don't think he will get many paying $50 to see his videos, except a few of his biggest asskissers like Brown Nose Brandon and Blowjob Bob.
    Can't forget Peckerhead Pene.

Load Metric
    Near the end of todays video he announced he is cutting the price of the circle jerk in half to $500!
    I have a strong feeling the inner circle Facebook group is all but done now that he has his reoccurring $50 per month Patreon membership group. No question he will force the 200+ members in Facebook group 2.0 over to Patreon 1.0
    Knowing all this, he is still trying to scam $500 out of who he can before he pulls the plug on it.
    Despicable.

Chrissy, you deserve every bit of what has happened to you. Most of us here are good people and have empathy. We feel bad for someone that is in a bad situation or in pain. But not with you Chrissy! There is an unbelievable set of positive emotions we feel for the pain that you have created for yourself. Most of us only feel bad for your innocent son that you dragged into the middle of all this. Your lucky your videos got deleted before your son was old enough to remember them. You will always be a piece of shit, so he will realize it very soon.

What Goes Around, Comes Around!

Comments

Forum Wars: Like all scammers he will say the $500 for life is the lifetime of the group, not the subscribers lifetime!
    Last edited by PositiveVariance; 02-04-2022 at 02:58 PM.

Silver
    Load Metric
    The Patreon is especially obnoxious. He's doing this because he can't monetize the channel yet, and the $1000 from the inner circle jerk apparently isn't enough "payment" for putting together narcissistic failvideos.

You're supposed to donate $3-$25 per month to this "millionaire" for making his brilliant content. Amazing.

Why is he so worried about his income now? He recently told us what pain making YT videos are and how the inner cult also cuts into what he could truly make because he always needs to help them.

But now that YT is gone its "i have saved so if i don't make income i can live for 6 years." haha. just go make another 100k at roulette. Hell go make $500k now. The clown tells so many lies he doesn't even bother to keep them straight or consistent.

The guy is just so good. His only concern is how he can keep helping people...of course at just a small monthly fee. Adorable. Just adorable.

Comments

donkeykilla:
    Last edited by crudebar; 02-04-2022 at 02:58 PM.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by crudebar View Post
    The Patreon is especially obnoxious. He's doing this because he can't monetize the channel yet, and the $1000 from the inner circle jerk apparently isn't enough "payment" for putting together narcissistic failvideos.

You're supposed to donate $3-$25 per month to this "millionaire" for making his brilliant content. Amazing.

Why is he so worried about his income now? He recently told us what pain making YT videos are and how the inner cult also cuts into what he could truly make because he always needs to help them.

But now that YT is gone its "i have saved so if i don't make income i can live for 6 years." haha. just go make another 100k at roulette. Hell go make $500k now. The clown tells so many lies he doesn't even bother to keep them straight or consistent.

The guy is just so good. His only concern is how he can keep helping people...of course at just a small monthly fee. Adorable. Just adorable.
    This is a guy who shamelessly shares stories of his dead mom and abusive father for views. He’s probably treating the termination of his channel like the death of a family member. So naturally he would try to get sympathy for the loss and gullible idiots will “support” him however he asks. Kind of like when a young adult dies and has a wife and kids left behind, people are willing to give more when the wound is still fresh.

This piece of human garbage knows that and is figuring he might as well ask for money now, while the sympathy is strongest. Even one or two idiots signing up would be $1200 per year!

Comments

donkeykilla:

Silver
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by BedWetterBettor View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by crudebar View Post

This is a guy who shamelessly shares stories of his dead mom and abusive father for views. He’s probably treating the termination of his channel like the death of a family member. So naturally he would try to get sympathy for the loss and gullible idiots will “support” him however he asks. Kind of like when a young adult dies and has a wife and kids left behind, people are willing to give more when the wound is still fresh.

This piece of human garbage knows that and is figuring he might as well ask for money now, while the sympathy is strongest. Even one or two idiots signing up would be $1200 per year!
    I wouldn't be surprised if many things in that house got broken and he cried. I am sure he put a ton of effort into that YT scam. Take that along with his delusions, I am sure his thoughts were he would eventually become the largest YT channel in the world and a full blown celebrity.

I am just so happy you guys got this done. I am ashamed to say i had given up on that happening. Kudos to all

Comments

donkeykilla:

Gold
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by BedWetterBettor View Post

So far three patrons for a total of $70 per month (not sure how that worked out). Problem or him of course is that people can cancel at any time…unlike the FB scam where once he has you $1K you’re never getting that back. And with Patreon you can use an actual credit card, which gives you more leverage than sending money via Zelle or Bitcoin.

Load Metric
    We know Chrissy is delusional, but he had to have known at the least there was a slim chance his channel would eventually get shut down. He so wants just a small fraction of the money he lost gambling in the past 2 years back. It’s just eating away at him having to start over.
    Before yesterday, I would have estimated the chances of his channel getting shut down within a years time at about a 15% likelihood. Relatively small but still a concern.
    But then again Chrissy is the type that “doesn’t worry about green zero’s”

Comments

donkeykilla:

Load Metric
    [/QUOTE]
    So far three patrons for a total of $70 per month (not sure how that worked out).[/QUOTE]

I think he had 2 people sign up prior to him changing it to $50 per month. He possibly had 2 at say $10 ea.(or 1 at $5 and 1 at $15) Then one at $50. He could refund the 2 people that signed up for less than $50, but this is scammer scum of the earth we are talking about.

If Chrissy has already sent out a letter to his jerk circle 2.0, and this is all the response he has gotten, he’s in trouble.

We may have set a record:
    Just shy of 80 post in under 24 hours.

Great video today by UtahDrone! Bye-Bye-Bye!
    Elmo, cant wait to see your artwork!

Comments

donkeykilla:
    Last edited by PositiveVariance; 02-04-2022 at 03:47 PM.

Silver
    Load Metric
    I am not sure how patreon works either..My educated guess is that Chris's charges $50 but patreon takes the lions share(much like YT) so 3 signs up gets him $70 a month and the rest goes to patreon. I could be very very wrong on that.

The thing is, and i am sure this stings at Chris very very much, is that patreon only shows you to the very limited group that pays your fee. So no more chrissy on the strip and the adoring half naked male fans swarming him asking him to sign their chests as the GOAT.

I have little doubt in his mind he would become the next logan paul and be blowing dudes on ppv.

Comments

BedWetterBettor: According to Reddit, they take 3-12% of the proceeds and charge fees for transfers and withdrawals.

JeffDime: +1

Thread Information