Page 252 of 857 FirstFirst ... 152202242248249250251252253254255256262302352752 ... LastLast
Results 5,021 to 5,040 of 17129

Thread: Blatant Gambling Scammer Christopher Mitchell (YouTube/Baccarat/Roulette/Sportsbetting)

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by crudebar View Post
    So no gambling video for today(yet). These late delays almost always means he lost. Now its a scramble to re-deposit and put out a "winning" video.

The work out videos stopped for the obvious reason; you lose money at gambling and you simply don't have the mental nor physical motivation to go work out.

I still think you guys give this mental midget to much credit. His thought process I believe is simple; I can beat gambling. I always in the end up losing but have to pretend I won, but i will finally get there. I really believe he believes he will make a system that will pay off for others. It will obviously never happen. But he doesn't have the IQ nor education to understand the mathematics.

He is a scum bag. Don't get me wrong. Lying about results and misleading others is always wrong. But I don't think he is doing this as a straight up scam. He is just simple minded and has a following of other simple minds. The narcissistic personality is what rubs me and probably most of us the wrong way.
    Correct. He's one of the rare scammers who is dumb enough to believe a lot of his own lies.

He lies about his results. That's where the scam part comes in.

However, the moron does believe that his "winning strategies" are sound, and he's simply been unlucky. His grand plan is to lie about success in order to build a bankroll via suckers who buy his systems, and then he can use that bankroll to fund high stakes play using his strategies, which he thinks will win long term, given the bankroll.

It's pure delusion, and he justifies it in his head that he's actually teaching people to win, so it's okay to lie about results. Also I don't think he gives a shit about anyone besides himself, so that makes things easy.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by The Boz View Post
    2 comments.

I think we all know who Dan is talking about.

As for Chrissy, he doesn’t have time to recruit new suckers with videos everyday. He is too busy trying to keep the Inner Circle bozos in the clown car. You have to figure even as stupid as they appear to be, the losing has to be adding up and they need daily hand holding to keep sending Chrissy money. We don’t know exactly how he keeps milking them for more cash but we know he’s trying.

Add in trying to fuck (literally and figuratively) the new suckers who stumble upon his videos means he’s always working a hustle. It’s not easy being a broke degenerate looking to scam people daily. Add in the losses from the gambling he doesn’t publish and it’s a miserable life that the cocksucker deserves.
    I think he keeps the suckers on the hook by claiming to have finally come up with the holy grail of winning (right now it's sportbetting and roulette), and they're about to turn the corner. He probably also has shills in there (some of which are likely his fake accounts), claiming to be winning big.

Silver
    Load Metric
    I guess what still bothers me it trying to understand how one can get to the point of being an adult having enough intelligence to have a job and yet still fall for this juvenile crap. It's one thing to try to follow another's gambling advice but to pay him thousands of dollars for such juvenile garbage that has been debunked long ago and one could quickly find with a simple google search is mind boggling to me. To top it off; this guy isn't even charismatic nor entertaining. I have to scan through his videos until i see his balance take a significant drop and then watch. Only time you get anything even sort of real out of his videos. I mean we all know what the end outcome will be or he wouldn't post it, but that's all you get out of this trash.

When he started doing the sports betting is when I was 100 percent convinced he really believes he is a winning gambler. You can't really martingale sports(i mean you can but it has a much different appearance than doing this on table games), you can't bet $5 on a game, wait 3 hours, lose, then bet $10, wait another 3 hours, lose, then bet $20 ect. So you have to do what he did and bet a few hundred on straight picks or bet $25 $50 on long shot parlays.

So if you aren't any good, the losing days will out number the winning days. What works for him in table games is he will have a hell of a lot more winning days then losing, because he is only trying to win $100 then quit for the day. So of course if you have 4 winning days in a row and then lose all those profits plus more on day 5, he and the people he scams will blame themselves for "no discipline" and still feel like they are close to perfection.

That's why his sports betting has such a short shelf life. He can't even maximize his own scam because of his belief that he is actually a winning gambler. The 30 day challenges are also in the same vein of being stupid. He should have stuck with, "I withdraw every day, week, ect so that is why i am always at $100(or whatever). Having to always be over the last day's threshold is costing him money.

It's just so ridiculous. Playing every day and after a year being up $10 playing only roulette would be beyond impressive. That one believes that they will not only surpass that but will actually make a living wage has to really live in a world of make believe.

Well that's my rant for the night.

edit: one last thing. For goodness sake, for his inner circle. If you're going to play roulette, at lest go to a brick and mortar. Then at lest you will get comps and a few free hotel nights. Maybe you can then at lest treat your significant other to a nice night out. Betonline is going to give you close to nothing and don't let that bald midget make money off you loses. Okay, now i am done, for real.
    Last edited by crudebar; 10-07-2021 at 08:37 PM.

Rest In Peace
    Load Metric

Exclamation

A Real Man would tell the folk take 1000 and bet 150 6 times on Black and if No good fire last 100 on 13 black. was a charm....! be MEN. >>>

Rest In Peace
    Load Metric

Exclamation

I guess what still bothers me it trying to understand how one can get to the point of being an adult having enough intelligence to have a job and yet still fall for this juvenile crap. It's one thing to try to follow another's gambling advice but to pay him thousands of dollars for such juvenile garbage that has been debunked long ago and one could quickly find with a simple google search is mind boggling to me. To top it off; this guy isn't even charismatic nor entertaining. I have to scan through his videos until i see his balance take a significant drop and then watch. Only time you get anything even sort of real out of his videos. I mean we all know what the end outcome will be or he wouldn't post it, but that's all you get out of this trash.

When he started doing the sports betting is when I was 100 percent convinced he really believes he is a winning gambler. You can't really martingale sports(i mean you can but it has a much different appearance than doing this on table games), you can't bet $5 on a game, wait 3 hours, lose, then bet $10, wait another 3 hours, lose, then bet $20 ect. So you have to do what he did and bet a few hundred on straight picks or bet $25 $50 on long shot parlays.

So if you aren't any good, the losing days will out number the winning days. What works for him in table games is he will have a hell of a lot more winning days then losing, because he is only trying to win $100 then quit for the day. So of course if you have 4 winning days in a row and then lose all those profits plus more on day 5, he and the people he scams will blame themselves for "no discipline" and still feel like they are close to perfection.

That's why his sports betting has such a short shelf life. He can't even maximize his own scam because of his belief that he is actually a winning gambler. The 30 day challenges are also in the same vein of being stupid. He should have stuck with, "I withdraw every day, week, ect so that is why i am always at $100(or whatever). Having to always be over the last day's threshold is costing him money.

It's just so ridiculous. Playing every day and after a year being up $10 playing only roulette would be beyond impressive. That one believes that they will not only surpass that but will actually make a living wage has to really live in a world of make believe.

edit: one last thing. For goodness sake, for his inner circle. If you're going to play roulette, at lest go to a brick and mortar. Then at lest you will get comps and a few free hotel nights. Maybe you can then at lest treat your significant other to a nice night out. Betonline is going to give you close to nothing and don't let that bald midget make money off you loses. Okay, now i am done, for real.

Delusional, lazy, High,ill, non-intelligent as normal, greed, pure evil, semi-scammers....many reasons...He is spiraling deep out and getting older....

Silver
    Load Metric
    Well Folks as we hurtle to the end of yet another difficult 😞 year , personally speaking 3 holidays (vacations)
    Cape Verde 🇨🇻 Egypt 🇪🇬 Turkey 🇹🇷 cancelled 😡 (I am not showing this to impress you but to impress upon you)

I am fortunate that my slave masters have been considerate enough to keep me going in my Hebrew slave JOB so at least I haven’t had to become a full time scammer to earn my bread 🥖 and deep fried locusts to survive

Newbies go back to Chrissy earlier days videos when he was waving and putting through a cash 💵 counter
    50000 bucks for clarification of my statement 😃

If my memory serves me Chrissys birthday 🎂 is in January, perhaps Mr Jeff Dime and Mr Elmo could confirm as you both attended this years bash 😃 do we think it will be repeated this time around?

I mean although Chrissys fully comped 6 star condo looks luxurious could it take 186 VIP inner circle ⭕️ folks all gathered round the laptop for the latest Baccarat/Blackjack/Bitcoin/Roulette/Sports winning Bo Yah at ya Boy Winn strategy? (Delete as appropriate)

Or is it more likely that as Chrissy is as popular as a ginger haired stepson (apology to any viewing ginger haired stepsons) that it will be as quiet as a mouse 🐁 fart 💨 in a tornado 🌪

Needs to get going now Chrissy if you want Folks to jet ✈️ in from all over the world 🌍

Rest In Peace
    Load Metric

Exclamation

Quote Originally Posted by Mrhorney View Post
    Well Folks as we hurtle to the end of yet another difficult 😞 year , personally speaking 3 holidays (vacations)
    Cape Verde 🇨🇻 Egypt 🇪🇬 Turkey 🇹🇷 cancelled 😡 (I am not showing this to impress you but to impress upon you)

I am fortunate that my slave masters have been considerate enough to keep me going in my Hebrew slave JOB so at least I haven’t had to become a full time scammer to earn my bread 🥖 and deep fried locusts to survive

Newbies go back to Chrissy earlier days videos when he was waving and putting through a cash 💵 counter
    50000 bucks for clarification of my statement 😃

If my memory serves me Chrissys birthday 🎂 is in January, perhaps Mr Jeff Dime and Mr Elmo could confirm as you both attended this years bash 😃 do we think it will be repeated this time around?

I mean although Chrissys fully comped 6 star condo looks luxurious could it take 186 VIP inner circle ⭕️ folks all gathered round the laptop for the latest Baccarat/Blackjack/Bitcoin/Roulette/Sports winning Bo Yah at ya Boy Winn strategy? (Delete as appropriate)

Or is it more likely that as Chrissy is as popular as a ginger haired stepson (apology to any viewing ginger haired stepsons) that it will be as quiet as a mouse 🐁 fart 💨 in a tornado 🌪

Needs to get going now Chrissy if you want Folks to jet ✈️ in from all over the world 🌍

Guys, CM believes in these methods/systems/bologna theory we used/debunked in 2nd /6th grade ..

Load Metric

You said it best, crudebar. It’s one thing to consider gambling advice and to maybe tweak it for a win here and there. But to actually pay $1k (or more) to an obviously uneducated, narcissist lacking basic social skills is beyond general common sense. And as you mentioned, he’s not the least bit charismatic or appealing. He’s condescending and literally calls his viewers poor and stupid idiots. He brags about how much money he has and how his viewers shouldn’t try and copy him, but they should use their own brain to make their decision. He has a way with words and is a master of ridiculing you when you ask a question. Great job, Coach Chris! Even if you did have the golden ticket to riches I’d question investing in your strategies for fear of being called out, ridiculed and called stupid in front of other viewers or “students” in your inner circle jerk. Newsflash, genius, when you’re asking for money from people, and claim you’re a coach/mentor, expect QUESTIONS!!!! People are paying you to teach them so quit being so short-minded you juiced up midget. Chris, you truly lack basic social skills and the ability to engage with people in a ANY setting. You’re a jack of NO trades, and without question, a master of NONE!

Platinum
    Load Metric
    OMG GUYS:
    Chrissy has been listening to us!!

To celebrate having a bunch of fake subscribers, for today ONLY (never ever ever ever ever again), you can join his inner circle (almost 200 members now) for only $250!
    And even better, last month, some unknown woman paid $1k to join, and she made $20k!11!!!!1!

Meanwhile, no exercise video because hes been extremely busy (looking like a red eyed drugged up muppet).

Comments

UtahDrone: He claims to have “over 300,000 unique individuals watching my videos every single month, in every single time zone on planet earth.” Haha. More like the same 5,000 people watching each of his 30 videos per month.He has a flair for bending the truth
    When faced with a difficult decision, ask yourself "What would Micon do?", then do the opposite.

PFA Rookie of the Year Awards
    2012: The Templar (unknown)
    2013: Jasep $5000+
    2015: Micon's gofundme legal defense $3k begging for 100k:
    2018: 4Dragons
    2019: Dutch Boyd: Mike Postle
    2020: Covid19
    2021: SMIFlorida and some sort of shit coins for $50k
    2022: BDubs leaks chums club info
    2023: 22nd Feb 4th Dec Youtube channels removed
    2024: Dustin Morgan wins Chrissy's $1000 contest

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by donkeykilla View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    I just had a conversation with my new Bay Area friend.

Looks like someone isn't quite getting the message. I thought my last series of posts made it pretty obvious that I now have a way to get violating YouTube content removed (and the creator penalized with strikes), especially of the harassing/bullying variety. Guess I might have to go a bit further than removing a video from 6 months ago to demonstrate it.

However, one concern I had was that removing a small channel would simply result in the channel being re-created. After all, if it doesn't have a huge following, people will simply search for it again after not finding it.

I was assured that this won't be a problem. He told me that there is a quick form he sends to YouTube regarding a channel circumventing penalties, and they are far quicker removing the new channel than they are taking actions involving original complaints. He said that this is the #1 question from families hiring him to remove bullying content from mean girls: "What if the bullies just create another channel after we spend all this money?" He assures his clients that this isn't a problem, and that the replacement channels are killed quickly upon receiving his report.

I then asked what happens if the person just keeps re-creating over and over, and doesn't care about the deletions. He said that YouTube will eventually send the party a cease and desist notice via e-mail, and threaten both civil and criminal action for continuing unauthorized use of their platform. If the person still doesn't quit, they will take real action.

In any case, I thought this matter was probably over, and we could all go back to the singular goal of killing CM's channel, but it looks like someone wants to go down a different road. So be it. Looks like I will be analyzing more poker tournament play very soon, unless things shape up.
    Oh boy! You are right, KD is not getting the message.
    Youtube removed KD's video that was targeting Druff.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    My desire is that everyone who wants to see CM stopped works together, not against one another. We do a good job of that over here, but hopefully outside this forum that occurs as well.

The important thing here is to do what we can to both inform the public ANNNNNNNNNNND get CM's channel down. I am presently doing my part for the latter behind the scenes, and will update when I have something new to share.

Comments

The Boz: Don’t F with the Zoltan…also known as Druff

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    My desire is that everyone who wants to see CM stopped works together, not against one another. We do a good job of that over here, but hopefully outside this forum that occurs as well.

The important thing here is to do what we can to both inform the public ANNNNNNNNNNND get CM's channel down. I am presently doing my part for the latter behind the scenes, and will update when I have something new to share.
    Love seeing your efforts rewarded, DD. Keep up the good fight. At some point, CM’s channel will go down…except it will be for real this time.

Load Metric
    For every Simply Pauly that we save there is a Blowjob Bob still suckin on Chrissy’s Knob!

Name:  5B68E8F8-2081-4924-AA7D-549C20B5EDFC.jpeg
Views: 242
Size:  210.9 KB

I’m thinking Hesley’s son disowned his Dad before the Chrissy Man Crush began. He is looking for surrogate son and Chrissy looking for a sugar daddy!

Comments

Dan Druff: Blowjob Bob is definitely one of several background accomplices to this thing

Silver
    Load Metric
    Gooooooooooooooood morning pussies 🐈 from America 🇺🇸

Bad news 🗞 I’m afraid 😧 Folks , no more entertaining vids from KD 😔
    Personally although I watch I find him about entertaining as having my tongue 👅 stapled to the carpet
    Now if we are talking amusing then we watch my favourite New Yorker Mr Jeff Dime esq

Also only just noticed KD has turned off his likes 👍 dislikes 👎
    I seem to recall that being a regular attack on Kyle Prescott?

Unless of course Kds arch enemy Mr Jeff has got himself a thousand fake accounts to 👎 KD but I am 99% sure Jeffrey wouldn’t be involved in such Dick Dastardly foul play

Comments

donkeykilla:

BedWetterBettor: Shhh do not mention “The One We Do Not Speak of”! Say his name 3 times and like a troll, he will appear!

Load Metric
    And just to add to a certain Karen’s worries, Jason Sample is back!

What is it with October and being the scammer special month???

Rivers: Yea I know the footage is old, but he is replying in the comments section about new upcoming videos!

Comments

TheRivers: Seems like this is old footage. He talks about how casinos and restaurants in Vegas have just opened.
    Last edited by BedWetterBettor; 10-09-2021 at 11:33 AM.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Scammers will keep returning to scam, until some external force stops them.

That's always been the case. Look at Chrissy. He went from MLM crap to the gambling coaching scam in 2020. If this well ever runs dry, he will move on to another scam. Chrissy will never make an honest living.

Load Metric
    Well, today came and went without any mention of his “one time only” (despite offering more discounts than that whore Stacey offers free blowjobs in the back of O’sheas casino bathroom) discounted private FB group entry fee. Shocker, I’m sure it failed just like everything else Chris does in his life. Pfff…75k a month….yeah….sure, Chris. You don’t make 75k over a 4 year period you piece of elephant shit.

Silver
    Load Metric
    Later than usual check in today Folks as I had friends (look that up in the concise Oxford dictionary for explanation Chrissy) round for the Fury Wilder fight 🥊 and jolly entertaining it was too.

One thing I was a bit surprised 😲 on though that during the pre fight hyp they were doing interviews with all the ring side celebrities and high rollers aaaaaaaaaaand there was no Chrissy ringside??????

This is very odd I thought I mean how can the GOAT 🐐 not get fully comped ringside seats for himself the Skank and silent Champers?

I am hungover 😵 so clearly no thinking 🤔 rationally but the only possible explanation that I can make is that Chrissy has been backed off from all the casinos 🎰 as his game is to good for them and they are sick and tired 😴 of just being used as Chrissy Bottoms personal ATM

Silver
    Load Metric
    He continues to miss days with his challenge. Getting harder and harder to pretend he isn't losing.

Comments

BedWetterBettor: Give him a break, Bob Hesley was in town for a quickie and Chrissy had to remove his front false teeth to pleasure him!

Load Metric
    Speaking of Blowjob Bob, seems he has been summoned by his boy toy to make comments… lol!

Name:  C288DB62-9D29-40BB-A525-1A5D454377D8.jpeg
Views: 322
Size:  235.4 KB

Perhaps a Freudian slip from old Homo Hesley? Something tells me he “got it off “ quite a few times to Chrissy’s videos to start his day!

Thread Information