Page 813 of 857 FirstFirst ... 313713763803809810811812813814815816817823 ... LastLast
Results 16,241 to 16,260 of 17127

Thread: Blatant Gambling Scammer Christopher Mitchell (YouTube/Baccarat/Roulette/Sportsbetting)

Load Metric
    LOL at Squirtstopher showing off his cheap mic that looks like something else Big and Black he's had in front of his mouth before!

Name:  ChrissyBBC.jpg
Views: 200
Size:  127.0 KB

Comments

Tariq Reed: Folks! I lost $500,000 in 6 months and then made $50,000 the next month. Pay me $999/month and I'll show you all the secrets to how you can lose $450,000 in 7 months as well. #goatlifecash

Pickleball: This side talking move really fits with his personality as he talks out of both sides of his mouth. His new strategy is to go full bore with Facebook. Fairly confident that he will not get many chums off of fB.

zealanddonk: Between the toy money machine that goes brrrrrr and the big black dildo microphone, Chrissy is having a great week

Silver
    Load Metric
    You gotta love that "shit for brains" included this sentence in his FB post that denied that it was his YT channel.
    I quote, "Any other social media channels claiming to be me are LIARS and SCAM ARTISTS."

Well if that is not the pot calling the kettle black, I dunno what is?

Comments

1dollarboxcar: exactly....

Load Metric
    BedWetterBettor: I think it actually is a copycat that he reported and got it terminated. But either way it's a moot point as the channel is gone and made him admit his old channel is gone too! Which he HATES admitting! LOL
    so you really think that CM contacted YT this afternoon and said someone is impersonating me and got the channel https://www.youtube.com/@DontEverGiv...reams/featured deleted ?? when it took Druff 6 months to take his last channel down with Druff actually having a contact at YT ??

BedWetterBettor: Incorrect - I stated the Copycat channels, that were promptly terminated, were imposters like Cheetos. Go ahead and find me stating his Goat Life Baby channel was a clone. Ur taking this WAY too seriously. He reported it, it's deleted. Case Closed.
    none of them other " clones / imposters / copycat channels were never ever terminated.... they only changed the name of their channel or silently deleted them ....

Hide your channel or your channel's content:
    Sign in to YouTube Studio.
    From the left sidebar, select Settings .
    Select Channel Advanced Settings.
    At the bottom, select Remove YouTube Content. ...
    Select I want to hide my content.
    Select the boxes to confirm what will be hidden on your channel.
    Select Hide my channel.

and for you state that " i am taking this way too seriously " .... is false.... a more truer statement would be is that you take it too lightly.... and i think your feelings get hurt when it isn't actually you that discovered something or figured something out...

just like back in June 7 months ago, when you brushed off all them " imposters / copycats / clones.... well guess what one of them was actually Krissy's channel that you thought was an imposter / clone / copycat.....

and for you to think that Krissy hasn't already started a new YT channel and is probably also behind some these other so called copycat channels so he can run back to FB.... and say " see, see, folks they impersonate me " so he can look good on FB , is just naive on your part....

to look at the timeline of events that happened in them 7 minutes today and to really rule out that it wasn't or isn't possibly Krissy is again naive...

congratulations, you just got tricked by a scammer.... and NO WAY could it have been Christopher Mitchell...

if you want to close the case in your head ... go ahead... I / WE don't need your blessing as to when " THE CASE IS CLOSED "

CASE IS STILL OPEN....

Comments

BedWetterBettor: Nope didn’t say he got it done in one afternoon, he probably reported it for a while. Either way the channel is gone and you’re going off the deep end with this. Let it go, the channel is gone. No sense arguing how and why!

TheRivers: Agree with Box here. No way he got a channel removed that quickly. A guy who himself got banned from YT four times isn’t going to have a person he can contact to complain about stuff like this. I think this was Chrissy testing the waters.

Platinum
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by BedWetterBettor View Post
    LOL at Squirtstopher showing off his cheap mic that looks like something else Big and Black he's had in front of his mouth before!

Name:  ChrissyBBC.jpg
Views: 200
Size:  127.0 KB
    You can see him reading off the whiteboard for this nonsense.

Great to see that big black dildo finally making a return.

And l.o.l recently it was "hurr hurr I aim to make at least $3k a day cos thats a million a year" to "hurr hurr I make at least $7k a day hurr hurr".

It truly is amazing what you can achieve without having to provide evidence.

Comments

1dollarboxcar: looks like he is doing some sort of podcast or something.... as i stated the other day, i think someone is paying him as some sort of motivational speaker or something like that .... ??? strange...

Tariq Reed: If Christopher Mitchell has his clothes on, then no one is paying him (except for the chums).
    When faced with a difficult decision, ask yourself "What would Micon do?", then do the opposite.

PFA Rookie of the Year Awards
    2012: The Templar (unknown)
    2013: Jasep $5000+
    2015: Micon's gofundme legal defense $3k begging for 100k:
    2018: 4Dragons
    2019: Dutch Boyd: Mike Postle
    2020: Covid19
    2021: SMIFlorida and some sort of shit coins for $50k
    2022: BDubs leaks chums club info
    2023: 22nd Feb 4th Dec Youtube channels removed
    2024: Dustin Morgan wins Chrissy's $1000 contest

Platinum
    Load Metric
    1dollarboxcar: looks like he is doing some sort of podcast or something.... as i stated the other day, i think someone is paying him as some sort of motivational speaker or something like that .... ??? strange...

After how Chrissy violated himself on the BusinessBros podcast I cant imagine either Chrissy wanting to podcast or someone paying him to be on a podcast.

With that said, Chrissy always manages to find someone stupid enough to gve him $$$$.
    When faced with a difficult decision, ask yourself "What would Micon do?", then do the opposite.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    This YouTube thing is an interesting case.

I see the arguments on both sides for it being his channel, and for it NOT being his channel.

On the side of it being his channel:
    - He got it removed within hours of reporting it, despite YouTube's typically slow response time

- Content was uploaded to it within minutes of content on his Instagram and Facebook

- The channel was highly promoting his website, and did not seem to be promoting anything unrelated to him

- Chrissy is a known liar, so him denying it's his channel makes it more likely that it's the opposite

On the side of it NOT being his channel:
    - He was posting more content on Facebook than YouTube

- The name was awkward

- The main still photo looked like a cropped picture from his Facebook

- There would be no practical reason for Chrissy to deny it being his if it really was

However... look what I just found...

I went back to the URL of one of the video on the channel: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BVdG91rnzSQ

Here's the message I got:

Name:  youtube-video-unavail.png
Views: 184
Size:  14.2 KB

This means that the channel was not removed by YouTube for impersonation. It was voluntarily closed!

This makes it MORE likely that it was actually Chrissy's channel. Hours after he claimed to have "reported" it, the channel was voluntarily closed.

However, this does not make it certain it was Chrissy's channel. It is possible that the impersonator did not want to lose a 5-year-old channel with 342 followers, so they just deleted all the videos and closed it, knowing that Chrissy's action might get it removed.

I will say that the quick closure plus the similar upload times of Chrissy's videos makes it more likely than not that it was really him.

Why would he deny it? It's possible that this channel was an under-the-radar attempt to build YouTube cred, thus making it harder to remove. Chrissy probably learned that it was harder for us to remove his established channels than it was for his quick replacement channels. So maybe he was quietly attempting to establish it without us being aware of it, and then shut it down once 1dollarboxcar caught his timetable.

But still... why would be publicly deny it? Maybe he is hoping to throw us off, so we don't figure out what he's doing.

Right now I'm about 60% it being him, and 40% being someone closely following him who impersonates him, whereas yesterday I was 90% sure it wasn't him.

Comments

zealanddonk: Solid analysis: is it possible to reach out to the channel creator and ask them?

TheRivers: It’s just another script he wrote 6 months ago to throw us all off.

Platinum
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post

I see the arguments on both sides for it being his channel, and for it NOT being his channel.

- He got it removed within hours of reporting it, despite YouTube's typically slow response time

- Content was uploaded to it within minutes of content on his Instagram and Facebook

- The channel was highly promoting his website, and did not seem to be promoting anything unrelated to him

- Chrissy is a known liar, so him denying it's his channel makes it more likely that it's the opposite

- The name was awkward

- There would be no practical reason for Chrissy to deny it being his if it really was

I went back to the URL of one of the video on the channel: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BVdG91rnzSQ

This means that the channel was not removed by YouTube for impersonation. It was voluntarily closed!

This makes it MORE likely that it was actually Chrissy's channel. Hours after he claimed to have "reported" it, the channel was voluntarily closed.

However, this does not make it certain it was Chrissy's channel. It is possible that the impersonator did not want to lose a 5-year-old channel with 342 followers, so they just deleted all the videos and closed it, knowing that Chrissy's action might get it removed.

I will say that the quick closure plus the similar upload times of Chrissy's videos makes it more likely than not that it was really him.

Why would he deny it? It's possible that this channel was an under-the-radar attempt to build YouTube cred, thus making it harder to remove. Chrissy probably learned that it was harder for us to remove his established channels than it was for his quick replacement channels. So maybe he was quietly attempting to establish it without us being aware of it, and then shut it down once 1dollarboxcar caught his timetable.

But still... why would be publicly deny it? Maybe he is hoping to throw us off, so we don't figure out what he's doing.

Right now I'm about 60% it being him, and 40% being someone closely following him who impersonates him, whereas yesterday I was 90% sure it wasn't him.

I agree with most of this with two notes:

Chrissy is a liar and an idiot, who knows what he does and why he does it.

Chrissy could have threatened "legal action" against the person running the channel to take it down and reported it as well.
    That person may have crumbled and removed the stuff.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    There's no way to contact the creator of a channel unless he specifically posts a way to do so. The person behind the suspected Chrissy channel did not post a way to contact him.

For that reason, it's also impossible that Chrissy sent that person any legal threats.

We are basically down to two possibilities:

1) It was an impersonator closely following Chrissy, who didn't want to lose their 5-year-old channel they had repurposed to be a fake Chrissy channel
    -or-
    2) It was Chrissy

I'm leaning #2, but #1 still wouldn't surprise me.

Silver
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by zealanddonk View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post

- The name was awkward

I agree with most of this with two notes:

Chrissy is a liar and an idiot, who knows what he does and why he does it.

Chrissy could have threatened "legal action" against the person running the channel to take it down and reported it as well.
    That person may have crumbled and removed the stuff.
    This is strictly my opinion.
    I think that the second channel was his doing. That he saved an old channel and changed the name of it.
    His intent was to slowly add videos until it reached 1000 subscribers and then go full bore.
    In the meantime, he started making way more content on FB in the past couple of days.
    This serves two purposes.
    The first is that he gets his name out there faster on FB.
    The second reason is that he thought that with all the new content on his FB page, it would distract the PFA detectives from continuing to search for any new CM YT channels.

As for the first mystery channel that popped up with the title Dont ever give up on your dreams,
    I do not see him missing the apostrophe in dont. Yes he has misued apostrophes with other words many times but usually with words ending with a 'S' and not such a simple word as don't.
    As Druff mentioned, it isn't likely that he would post a picture of himself with a cigar in his mouth.

I doubt that Chrissy has enough money to retain a lawyer and threaten legal action.

One thing I do not know is if both mystery channels were deleted or just the Dont ever give up on your dreams channel?

Comments

1dollarboxcar: what do ou mean ?? a few years ago he claimed that he retains a high powered law firm ... with high powered attorneys..... LMAO

The Boz: The 2nd new channel created in Dec 23 is still there. Time will tell.

Load Metric
    ok folks, this should help us tremendously and help us to somewhat keep these channels somewhat straight, and i wish i had thought of this earlier and a few years ago... i just remembered and sort of popped in my head out of the blue ( maybe the 6 beers and a couple nips of whiskey in the last 2 hrs. helped that lol ) anyways when you create an account on social media ....

all these social media sites basically do it the same and that is your account is populated with a numeric ID... so that way when you do change your username say on instagram, FB and YT.... the numeric ID stays with you and that's how the social media apps keep track of you no matter what your username is or how many times you changed that username.... so low and behold found a website https://www.codeofaninja.com/tools/f...be-channel-id/ that can decipher the numeric ID that is associated with the usernames.... so these 2 YT accounts are the same .... they just changed the username that they started with on Dec. 17th 2023 .... the real bummer is of course can't get this one https://www.youtube.com/@DontEverGiveUpOnYourDreams/ because they silently deleted it ( put in an inactive state )

but these 2 are run by the same person.... they just changed the username ... but numeric ID's are the same....

1. working as of now: https://www.youtube.com/@LifeProfessionalGambler/

2. says isn't available but has same numeric ID as above : https://www.youtube.com/@goatlifebaby

notice the URL i pasted in the box in these screen shots are different but comes back as same numeric ID.... and try it yourself with different YT channel accounts.... https://www.codeofaninja.com/tools/f...be-channel-id/
    Attached Images Attached Images   

Comments

Pickleball: Excellent detective work.

Tariq Reed: Very nice. Will simply be able to compare the ID with any "New" channels that pop up.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    The @DontGiveUpOnYourDreams ID is UCHBSYa_cFWoNh0xUp84T44w

I saved it yesterday

Comments

1dollarboxcar: nice...

Tariq Reed: +++

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Here's the latest Chrissy videos in case you don't have Facebook:

January 17 video of lol low limit gambling, recorded January 16

January 18 short video

January 18 weird postcast appearance:

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    The bottom video, which as someone mentioned looked like he was appearing on some podcast, features a stack of super fake money.

The fact that he was using fake money in that video shows he's probably close to broke. The fact that he's betting low limits on BOL yesterday would also support that assumption. Addicted gamblers hate playing for small money that doesn't matter to them, unless they have no choice.

BTW if you're on Chrome and aren't seeing the video slidebar to fastforward and rewind, just right click on it and select "Show All Controls", and it will appear.

Comments

TheRivers: He left you a video message on FB at 2:30am Vegas time about the stack of money. Always reading this forum Chrissy is.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    I just added the [reel] tag for Facebook Reel videos -- the under-1-minute videos which are in a tall frame.

Just use [reel], put the video number (nothing else), and then [/reel] at the end.

For example, the URL of Chrissy's reel here is: https://www.facebook.com/reel/1088398505913088

Type [reel]1088398505913088[/reel], and you will get the last video seen two posts above this one.

The videos where he says "the key to becoming rich is losing a lot of money, but never giving up" are 100% aimed at the people already in his inner circle. It's him asking them to be patient, because they first need to lose a lot of money before they start getting profitable. It's such a ridiculous request, but in fairness to him, what else can he even say? How else could he possibly explain away the absolute monsterous losing streak, and that despite the fact that after his inner circle has been running for years now, people are still just losing money? I just hope that a couple of more members leave so that the whole operation becomes unsustainable & the scamming ends, I feel like he's closer than ever to going bust, and it's in large thanks to his Youtube channels (aka his #1 recruitment tool) getting shut down.

Comments

The Boz: Imagine losing your ass daily and then looking at your credit card statement and getting hit for another thousand monthly. Chrissy is truly ruining lives.

1dollarboxcar: all so true

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Christopher Jr. aka Bubs View Post
    The videos where he says "the key to becoming rich is losing a lot of money, but never giving up" are 100% aimed at the people already in his inner circle. It's him asking them to be patient, because they first need to lose a lot of money before they start getting profitable. It's such a ridiculous request, but in fairness to him, what else can he even say? How else could he possibly explain away the absolute monsterous losing streak, and that despite the fact that after his inner circle has been running for years now, people are still just losing money? I just hope that a couple of more members leave so that the whole operation becomes unsustainable & the scamming ends, I feel like he's closer than ever to going bust, and it's in large thanks to his Youtube channels (aka his #1 recruitment tool) getting shut down.
    I wonder how many chums can be left. Let’s face it, he attracts dreamers that aren’t exactly filled with common sense or even basic math skills. And most of those types aren’t rolling in cash or even credit, other than the occasional April Hill, whose husband has a successful business and allows this to make her happy.

They are losing money gambling and on top of it paying up to $999 a month to get raped by Chrissy. Even if they are too embarrassed to quit, the credit card bills have to be adding up. Hitting credit limits and digging deeper holes to try and change their lives all because they fell for a former gay porn star tales of glory. He truly has no soul as he continues to ruin lives daily to feed his gambling addiction.

Comments

TheRivers: 4 years of this and not one person can say they quit their job and just are gambling for a living. Imagine that.

donkey: Chums will be a continuous revolving door. Soon April will leave and another April will walk through those doors. Just imagine the stupidity, I lost $500K hurrr durrr, I refused to quit hurr durr. So Chums are supposed to be paying not to lose $500

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    HI CHRISSY

Congrats on having 10k to your name!

Will you still have it next week?

I can't embed this one because of the music, apparently. But here's the link: https://www.facebook.com/reel/394700649585993

(it's a reel of Chrissy spreading the money on the table which I said was fake -- clearly in response to my post about him!)

PS - Nice mixing of the prop money with the real money and calling it $50k!

Comments

The Boz: Note how at the back half of the cash he only showed the right side, avoiding showing the left side where “copy” sometimes shows.

1dollarboxcar: ++++

Bronze
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by The Boz View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Christopher Jr. aka Bubs View Post
    I wonder how many chums can be left. Let’s face it, he attracts dreamers that aren’t exactly filled with common sense or even basic math skills. And most of those types aren’t rolling in cash or even credit, other than the occasional April Hill, whose husband has a successful business and allows this to make her happy.

They are losing money gambling and on top of it paying up to $999 a month to get raped by Chrissy. Even if they are too embarrassed to quit, the credit card bills have to be adding up. Hitting credit limits and digging deeper holes to try and change their lives all because they fell for a former gay porn star tales of glory. He truly has no soul as he continues to ruin lives daily to feed his gambling addiction.
    Chums will be a continuous revolving door. Soon April will leave and another April will walk through those doors. Just imagine the stupidity, I lost $500K hurrr durrr, I refused to quit hurr durr. So Chums are supposed to be paying not to lose $500K but Chrissy is justifying this as a learning lesson, or is he teaching them how to loose and then learn how to sell backy and blacky pdfs, sell coloring books, and sell memberships to a circle jerk.

Comments

TheRivers: Yep. His whole pitch is that you don’t have to lose like he did. If you have to go through the losing anyway then what value does he bring (well…we intelligent people know this answer).

The Boz: Agreed, but without YouTube the door isn’t revolving as fast and is why he is getting more and more desperate.

Forum Wars: Imagine how stupid you have to be to not realized the ruse of "I'm the only one in this inner circle making money off your membership fees ya stupid itdiots!"

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by donkey View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by The Boz View Post

Chums will be a continuous revolving door. Soon April will leave and another April will walk through those doors. Just imagine the stupidity, I lost $500K hurrr durrr, I refused to quit hurr durr. So Chums are supposed to be paying not to lose $500K but Chrissy is justifying this as a learning lesson, or is he teaching them how to loose and then learn how to sell backy and blacky pdfs, sell coloring books, and sell memberships to a circle jerk.

Interesting theory, we've seen him preach the virtues of having a "successful" Youtube channel at the Adam Lyon's event, despite just having his channel terminated... lol!

Which led to the super duper elite famous channels such as BDubsAnsweringTheCall, HabitMaster, OffTheGridLiving w/Mike Miltimore, and FindingBirdBrain! All of which are failures or too small to even monetize!

TheRivers: You forgot ablut Ryobi Guy.
    I think the whole world forgot about Ryobi Guy! He's hiding up in a tree with Million Mekonen.. Youuuuu Tuuuuu Yooooouuu Tuuuu Youuuuu Tuuuuuuuuu!

So what would the now broke and desperate Chums do? Why start selling this "Life Changing" advice and strategies of course! We see Bird Brain making reaction videos and I'm sure others like Bart the Trucker and Roulette Master tried to sell nonsense strategies based on Chrissy's teachings to no avail. Matter of fact, here's a recent shot of Old Bird Box studying some of Chrissy's old videos!

Name:  BirdBrainColt.jpg
Views: 138
Size:  77.8 KB

Comments

Forum Wars: But it worked for him! At least he loses less now and he has "happy, fun sessions"

TheRivers: You forgot ablut Ryobi Guy.

Tariq Reed: Bird Brain's wife wants to get freaky but Bird Brain is too busy placing 50 cent bets to cash in on a banker streak. 50 cent bets before Hoes. That's why he's a Bird Brain.
    Last edited by BedWetterBettor; 01-19-2024 at 09:25 AM.

Load Metric
    so i forgot to mention this the other day, the previous online little gambling session he did on Jan. 12th his starting balance was $1,364 https://www.facebook.com/christopher...0394631019861/ but the most recent little online session on Jan. 17th starting balance was $500 https://www.facebook.com/christopher...7505913661102/ i don't want to embed the videos cause i am pretty sure they have already been posted....

Thread Information