Page 831 of 857 FirstFirst ... 331731781821827828829830831832833834835841 ... LastLast
Results 16,601 to 16,620 of 17127

Thread: Blatant Gambling Scammer Christopher Mitchell (YouTube/Baccarat/Roulette/Sportsbetting)

Bronze
    Load Metric
    I think that once Dustin got paid, he went back and deleted his own comment from CM's post to cover his tracks so that no one could see anymore that it was edited.

Pretty funny to think that Dustin scammed the #1 Professional Gambler and Gambling Consultant in the world.

Sorry Champers, Daddy gave Dustin your $1,000 Christmas money from Grandpa Foster, so no new toys for you until daddy gets back from Albertsons with some more plastic grocery bags.

Comments

1dollarboxcar: ++++

Pickleball: Funny post.

Load Metric
    Out of Reps, just an FYI.

You can use Venmo and other Payment apps like Checks. Meaning you can send a payment for $1000 and it will be paid by Venmo’s 3rd party Vendor BEFORE it is withdrawn from your bank. The funds don’t have to be fully in your account and it will show as pending.

The vendor will then take that amount (and any fees on top) from YOUR bank account the next day and it will show as pending.

If the payment is declined or stopped for ANY reason, Venmo will cancel the entire transaction and the person committing the fraudulent activity may get dinged with a fee (like overdraft) before the whole thing is voided.

The point is, Chrissy could make the “payment” by Zelle or CashApp or Venmo and Dustin sees the money deposited now. But in a day or two it could be declined by Chrissy’s bank in the scenario stated above!

Comments

1dollarboxcar: deleted my post then...

Tariq Reed: With Zelle, there is no recourse for sent funds. Do you know from the payment screenshot what app he used?

Platinum
    Load Metric
    Since there is some debate on the topic, heres a poll: Was Chrissy scammed in his own contest?

https://pokerfraudalert.com/forum/sh...rbowl-giveaway

5 days to reply, votes are anonymous.

Comments

Tariq Reed: Not trying to influence anyone's vote of course, but Dustin just made his profile and posts "Friends Only" after I left him a congratulations message. Ha, ha, ha!
    When faced with a difficult decision, ask yourself "What would Micon do?", then do the opposite.

PFA Rookie of the Year Awards
    2012: The Templar (unknown)
    2013: Jasep $5000+
    2015: Micon's gofundme legal defense $3k begging for 100k:
    2018: 4Dragons
    2019: Dutch Boyd: Mike Postle
    2020: Covid19
    2021: SMIFlorida and some sort of shit coins for $50k
    2022: BDubs leaks chums club info
    2023: 22nd Feb 4th Dec Youtube channels removed
    2024: Dustin Morgan wins Chrissy's $1000 contest

Load Metric
    Tariq Reed: With Zelle, there is no recourse for sent funds. Do you know from the payment screenshot what app he used?
    Not sure, since he is a Chase bank user it MIGHT be Zelle. But there are literally a dozen Cash Apps(including the one of the same name) that you can do the Cash Advance Scam I described.

And if we're keeping count of all the times Chrissy kept his word versus the times he didn't...

Did Chrissy Keep His Word When...

1) He sold LIFETIME memberships for his FB group to Bird Brain, Bart, Bob Hesley, William Rivera, Wayne Schneider, Pene, Brandon and all the others? Took $500, $250, $400 and $1000 and told them 'You NEVER have to Pay Again, Once you're In... You're IN!"

2) He promised FREE MONTHLY MASTUR MIND meetings for $499 a month! Only to do 2 of them and stop them for the next 7 straight months and start charging $5000 to attend!

3) When Brandon, Sam and Mike Miltimore attended the first pathetic Mastur Mind and he said their membership for the year was Free? Only to turn around and start charging them 2 months later!

4) He Took $5000 from Dave Pruett and said he would be in the Chums club until November, only to turn around weeks later and exile him from the Dum Dum Chums Group!

5) He had a January contest where the person with the highest winning percent would win $1000? Since that disappeared faster than his dignity, I'm guessing that payment is still pending Kyle?

6) He promised the Mastur Minds would be BIGGER and BETTER than the last? Only to make them smaller, shittier and lamer than ever! Pickups in the leased Chevy Tahoe and no more boat rides, limo, party bus or even Mayfair Supper Dinner!

7) And of course who could forget the one time, life time, monthly recurring payment which gets you 6 hours of Live training (complete lie) annnnnnnnnnnd "Access to ALL his Strategies and ANY HE MIGHT CREATE in the future!" Only to turn around every month and charge $2500, $5000 and up to get those very same strategies!

Feel free to leave any broken promises and times Chrissy didn't keep his word in the Comments section folks!

It's a real profile from 2017 with a legit timeline (until he made it friends-only), I truly think he scammed CM of the money. I feel like people are giving CM too much credit with the conspiracy theories, we're talking about a person that sees trends in games of pure chance here, he's genuinely just really, really dumb.

At this point, I really want Chris to find out though, so that we can get his reaction to getting scammed.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Tariq Reed View Post
    I think that once Dustin got paid, he went back and deleted his own comment from CM's post to cover his tracks so that no one could see anymore that it was edited.

Pretty funny to think that Dustin scammed the #1 Professional Gambler and Gambling Consultant in the world.

Sorry Champers, Daddy gave Dustin your $1,000 Christmas money from Grandpa Foster, so no new toys for you until daddy gets back from Albertsons with some more plastic grocery bags.
    Whoa. I currently am not sure what happened. Let me give you the two scenarios from my perspective:

#1: Chrissy WAS scammed by Dustin editing his comment about the score. If someone had a screen shot of all the score predictions (ahem, Chrissy!) then this wouldn't have been possible.

Name:  1.jpg
Views: 197
Size:  179.8 KB

#2: At almost exactly the same time as SOMEONE scrubbed these comments above, THE FOLLOWING "GENERIC" COMMENTS WERE ACTUALLY ADDED BY CHRISSY. HONESTLY, IT APPEARS THAT CHRISSY SAW HOW LUDICROUS WE SAID HE SOUNDED WITH THE WHOLE "IF KC ACTUALLY SCORED 25 AND SF ACTUALLY SCORED 22" THING --- WHEN HE WAS AT THE GAME! --- AND HE MIGHT HAVE BEEN EMBARRASSED AND DID THE SCRUBBING.

Name:  2.jpg
Views: 197
Size:  95.9 KB

I'm personally leaning #2.

BTW, I'll let someone else post about him posting evidence of himself in the 3rd row and having to yell at someone who said "I thought you were in the first row"...that's is too funny and classic chrissy! DOES NOT EXPLAIN WHY HE WAS NOT IN FRONT SEAT DURING THE TWO FIELD GOAL ATTEMPTS!

Comments

TheRivers: He wasn’t anywhere within view during the two field goal attempts….not that I could see anyway.

Tariq Reed: I doubt that CM ever took screenshots of the guesses. He probably figured he could always just scroll through the comments to check the guesses. I'm sticking with Dustin deleting his own comment after getting paid the $1,000.

JeffDime:

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Forum Wars View Post

BTW, I'll let someone else post about him posting evidence of himself in the 3rd row and having to yell at someone who said "I thought you were in the first row"...that's is too funny and classic chrissy! DOES NOT EXPLAIN WHY HE WAS NOT IN FRONT SEAT DURING THE TWO FIELD GOAL ATTEMPTS!
    Yea, some dude is calling him out and Chrissy has a toddler tantrum over it. Basically Chrissy goes “Hurr durr I was in the bathroom and the photo was AFTER the game. So a crowd snuck down and took over the front!”

Name:  01597E8A-6077-45E6-9F0B-3999087BE73F.jpeg
Views: 182
Size:  69.0 KB

Which is likely true, what Chrissy conveniently left out is the fact HE was a part of that crowd that ran down to the front and it explains why there is no footage or photos of him sitting in his alleged 1st row seat DURING the game!

Annnnnd if that’s not bad enough, here’s more documentation that The Bloat lost again and is too much of a pussy to show any sports bets in 3 months!

Name:  5E53E1E7-5BA2-4E2F-BE73-BAF557DD21CA.jpeg
Views: 189
Size:  130.4 KB

Colt Life Baby

*On the Dustin M. story note. Remember a certain Mumbler used to go by the Username Dustin Mc (Dustin McCock Off hurr hurr)???

Wouldn't that be hilarious if it was THAT same Dustin the whole time under a friend's FB account or cloned account? From what I understand, you can buy an old FB account and change the URL along with dates and times.

Comments

Forum Wars: 100% it happened like you described

JeffDime:
    Last edited by BedWetterBettor; 02-13-2024 at 07:58 AM.

Bronze
    Load Metric
    Here's the "congratulations" message that I sent to Dustin which spooked him 5 minutes later into making his FB profile, posts and commenting "Friends Only".

Since I was essentially letting him know that I knew what happened, I was hoping that he might acknowledge the scam with a "Ha, ha! Thanks man!" response, but he went FB private mode instead.

Name:  Screenshot 2024-02-12 202434.png
Views: 190
Size:  276.8 KB

Load Metric
    so i am hoping does anyone actually have a screenshot of Dustin's " wrong score " before he changed/edited it...?

Quote Originally Posted by 1dollarboxcar View Post
    so i am hoping does anyone actually have a screenshot of Dustin's " wrong score " before he changed/edited it...?
    I still have mine (although it's in Swedish unfortunately)

Name:  edit history.png
Views: 177
Size:  19.9 KB

Comments

1dollarboxcar: thanks

Bronze
    Load Metric
    This version shows Dustin Morgan's name in the screenshots.

Name:  Screenshot 2024-02-12 114142.png
Views: 170
Size:  22.5 KB

Name:  Screenshot 2024-02-12 200718.png
Views: 175
Size:  105.0 KB

Christopher Jr. aka Bubs: Yeah, this one's much better. It would be hilarious if somebody could get this to Chris, I want him to know he got scammed, would be hilarious to see his reaction to knowing somebody stole $1000 from him.
    I think that privately Christopher Mitchell would go ballistic but publicly he wouldn't say anything about it because it would be too embarrassing for him to admit he got scammed.

Comments

Christopher Jr. aka Bubs: Yeah, this one's much better. It would be hilarious if somebody could get this to Chris, I want him to know he got scammed, would be hilarious to see his reaction to knowing somebody stole $1000 from him.

Forum Wars: Holy CRAP! I totally missed that this was EDITED. And so did Chrissy apparently!!! Wow, this makes VERY likely that Dustin scammed Chrissy.

1dollarboxcar: THANK YOU.... EXACTLY WHAT I NEEDED FOR MY VIDEO...!!!!

zealanddonk: Who could possibly foreseen that this competition was going to be a trainwreck one way or another?

JeffDime:
    Last edited by Tariq Reed; 02-13-2024 at 10:51 AM.

Platinum
    Load Metric

I think that privately Christopher Mitchell would go ballistic but publicly he wouldn't say anything about it because it would be too embarrassing for him to admit he got scammed.

Chrissy could have solved this more easily if he hadnt been such a cocksucker about how great he is with "keeping his word" and paying out prizes.
    When faced with a difficult decision, ask yourself "What would Micon do?", then do the opposite.

Load Metric

Forum Wars: Holy CRAP! I totally missed that this was EDITED. And so did Chrissy apparently!!! Wow, this makes VERY likely that Dustin scammed Chrissy.
    Yea, I noticed it was Edited after I posted that pic here. Didn't want to say and left VERY subtle hints to only those in the Know would've picked up on. He could then say "Folks folks, Dustin cheated folks and violated the rules(lol) and I won't be paying him cuz hurr hurr cheaters never win folks!"

Now if he's told that he was cheated out of $1000, he'll try and spin it as "Hurr durr folks, I'm such a Good Christian and 99 % Vegan that I will forgive this sinner and rebuke Satan in the name of Jesus folks! I will let him keep the $1000 to show what a good millionaire I am and derrrrp that's what Jesus would do folks!"

We've also not seen any videos from the bunker in weeks and I wonder if his February lease agreement is up and he's hiding his new location since Affinity Condos told him to Fuck Off?

Silver
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by zealanddonk View Post

Chrissy could have solved this more easily if he hadnt been such a cocksucker about how great he is with "keeping his word" and paying out prizes.
    Name:  IMG_1563.jpeg
Views: 163
Size:  89.7 KB

Comments

Tariq Reed: If CM paid that $1,000 through Zelle, that money is GONE, GONE, GONE! No recourse for Zelle payments unless the recipient sends it back himself. This is truly hilarious and well deserved for our little scammer friend Christopher Mitchell.

1dollarboxcar: ++++ :))))

Forum Wars: What the hell, how can one person have this large a procession of failures!

Platinum
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Pickleball View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by zealanddonk View Post

Name:  IMG_1563.jpeg
Views: 163
Size:  89.7 KB
    I more meant if Chrissy just posted "Well done Dustin, I've paid", and let Dustin reply with a "Thanks buddy" and left it at that.

Rather Chrissy has to brag that he has absolute basic human diginity by keeping his word and blah blah blah.

Load Metric
    So it appears Dustin Morgan IS a real person and got one over on the Bloat!

Name:  ADD06DD9-77D4-4F9B-A22C-8919B13E83B2.jpeg
Views: 152
Size:  220.5 KB

According to the Interweb, he’s 27 years old and if that’s true annnnnd the FB photo is in fact him… DAMN!

Name:  A012A93C-652A-4EB1-A02F-418EBD108ABC.jpeg
Views: 153
Size:  158.9 KB

He looks rough for 27 and got that aging disease that Bird Brain and Jeff Reed got.

Also that angle is not very flattering and I had to look a few times before realizing it was His HAND…

My first thought was, Either Dustin or that Fish is packing!

Feel free to send him pictures of crooked Kyle’s tiny package at deedolo17@gmail.com

Name:  4D43FBD6-1F68-485F-83D6-0FE10589138A.jpeg
Views: 147
Size:  70.9 KB

Comments

Forum Wars: Simple scam from him. Honestly, someone should be confronting him...just as bad as Chrissy

Tariq Reed: Newsflash! The circle is complete. The "I paid Dustin $1,000" post has vanished and also CM and Dustin are no longer FB friends. Booom! Ha, ha, ha!

zealanddonk: Well, Chrissy is a vampire so people being friends with him is likely to cause aging and other symptoms

JeffDime:

Platinum
    Load Metric
    @Tariq Reed: Newsflash! The circle is complete. The "I paid Dustin $1,000" post has vanished and also CM and Dustin are no longer FB friends. Booom! Ha, ha, ha!

How will we know if Chrissy is a man of his word, if he removes posts where he has told us he is a man of his word?

Bonus question: Will Chrissy get the $1000 back, given he did declare dustin the winner and technically nothing in the rules (lol) prevented a person from changing their pick.

Comments

Forum Wars: What a disaster of shakiness and untrustability Christopher Mitchell is

BedWetterBettor: Funny enough, the initial FB post offering the 1K for the right score is still up! He must be desperate for the FB engagement and doesn’t want to delete for analytic purposes!

JeffDime:

Load Metric
    GOT HIM!

Name:  got him.jpg
Views: 142
Size:  250.3 KB

Comments

BedWetterBettor: Hahaha, nice! Chrissy being a ‘Generous’ bottom

1dollarboxcar: way to go Dustin !!! :)))

JeffDime:

Dan Druff: hahah

Load Metric
    that Karma can be a bitch sometimes.... Christopher Mitchell the scammer gets scammed.... you know what to do ...!!!!

Comments

Forum Wars: Great Synopsis for the TLDR browsers in this thread! Nice pecker music for the peckerhead too!

JeffDime:

BedWetterBettor: Nice work! Please

Tellafriend: great work

Tariq Reed: Funny stuff! So embarrassing for the GOAT, not that he has any shame anyway.

Dan Druff:

Platinum
    Load Metric
    that Karma can be a bitch sometimes.... Christopher Mitchell the scammer gets scammed.... you know what to do ...!!!!

Out of Rep but that is absolutely solid.

Nice quick coverage of the story.

Comments

BedWetterBettor: Nice work DBC, can you do one just like this except using Dave Pruett’s story/posts spliced with the footage of him saying “Oh definitely a scam artist, oh my gosh yes!?!” From the November chums losing debacle??

Thread Information