Page 845 of 857 FirstFirst ... 345745795835841842843844845846847848849855 ... LastLast
Results 16,881 to 16,900 of 17128

Thread: Blatant Gambling Scammer Christopher Mitchell (YouTube/Baccarat/Roulette/Sportsbetting)

Load Metric
    I kind of like the idea of letting this run its course. The last few people remaining in Mitchell’s inner circle will likely grow frustrated with the zero contact from their midget mentor. They will either abandon him or hopefully be so upset at being ignored that they may post negative comments on Mitchell’s page. Either way it’s a win for us. Mitchell loses additional income when the last few people leave his group.

Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    I just realized a snag in our plan.

I read the chat again. The Nigerian hacker is trying to sell access to the Inner Circle. He refers to wanting to be paid before adding people to the group of other members. So I think we need to act really really interested, but just want a 1 hour sample of it. Of course, he might be afraid to give a "sample", believing that people won't want to pay once they get in and see it. But I can't think of any other way.

The problem is that this dude does NOT want the word to get out that he hacked Chrissy. So anything which could allow this to be announced (such as to inner circle rubes) might make him nervous. Depends how much he knows about Chrissy.

The only other idea is to level with the scammer that we know what he's pulling, and to offer to "help" fool the inner circle people that everything is cool, by providing him with content to post as Chrissy. But then of course not really go through with helping him, and just scrape everything from the Inner Circle and tell the guy to eat shit. Of course once we admit to the guy we know what's going on, he will be a lot more cautious going forward. I think it's better to just talk our way into a sample of the inner circle.

It's a precarious situation. Obviously this Nigerian guy is also a scammer, who has stolen Chrissy's scam operation. I don't want to do anything to help the Nigerian get $$ out of anyone. The one weakness this guy has is that he doesn't know much about gambling (lol posting an MLB attendance list as "proof" he wins), plus can't write well, so he will have a hard time replicating what Chrissy does.

Ideally we don't help this Nigerian at all, while getting info about Chrissy's scam at the same time.

BWB, I don't want to bring in uninvolved third parties to "help", even if they're good at manipulating Nigerian scammers. These people do it primarily for entertainment, and secondarily to thwart those scammers. That's not our main goal here. Our main goal is to use this situation to get information about Chrissy's operation.

If any of you have a spare Facebook account which is at least a little bit established, I'll volunteer to do all of this.

Comments

zealanddonk: Theres a slight chance any "advice" the scammer gives is better than Chrissy's old nonsense so could be win win for all involved

1dollarboxcar: "or hopefully be so upset at being ignored that they may post negative comments on Mitchell’s page" very good point.... i would love to see them make comments like that on his page....

@druff Could you ask the guy if he's sure he messaged the right account? I created a new fb account to try and message him, and the first account that showed up when I searched "Christopher Mitchell" is a fake copy-account that stole a bunch of his posts. It has the same profile pic & name. When you look at the likes and comments on this account, they're all by Africans.

When I messaged the real CM account, he linked to his thrivecart, and then blocked me when I tried to inquire about joining the group first. It just seems unlikely that this hacker also has control of his thrivecart.

edit: @1dollarboxcar sure https://www.facebook.com/Christophermitchell1chu. This is thé first account that showed up when I searched "christopher mitchell" on a brand new facebook account.

Comments

1dollarboxcar: can you post the ink to the dupe account that you are talking about please...

Tariq Reed: I had a similar experience. I think CM either has his account back or Druff's contact messagaed the wrong account. My CM used correct English in the CM style.

Load Metric
    Druff said...
    The problem is that this dude does NOT want the word to get out that he hacked Chrissy
    problem is that Double Jackpot is gonna make a video about this... cause we know he reads this forum too.... if not him it will be the Mumbler ( YTSE ) ... i already was thinking about making a video of this and ask for Druff's blessing... but changed my mind so all this could play out.... but i doubt the Mumbler and Double Jackpot will do the same.....

Platinum
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Christopher Jr. aka Bubs View Post
    @druff Could you ask the guy if he's sure he messaged the right account? I created a new fb account to try and message him, and the first account that showed up when I searched "Christopher Mitchell" is a fake copy-account that stole a bunch of his posts. It has the same profile pic & name. When you look at the likes and comments on this account, they're all by Africans.

When I messaged the real CM account, he linked to his thrivecart, and then blocked me when I tried to inquire about joining the group first. It just seems unlikely that this hacker also has control of his thrivecart.

edit: @1dollarboxcar sure https://www.facebook.com/Christophermitchell1chu. This is thé first account that showed up when I searched "christopher mitchell" on a brand new facebook account.
    IF it is not the official Chrissy account, it doesnt explain why Chrissy hasnt posted in roughly 3 weeks though.

It would explain why others havent posted that he has been hacked, if he hasnt been hacked though.
    When faced with a difficult decision, ask yourself "What would Micon do?", then do the opposite.

PFA Rookie of the Year Awards
    2012: The Templar (unknown)
    2013: Jasep $5000+
    2015: Micon's gofundme legal defense $3k begging for 100k:
    2018: 4Dragons
    2019: Dutch Boyd: Mike Postle
    2020: Covid19
    2021: SMIFlorida and some sort of shit coins for $50k
    2022: BDubs leaks chums club info
    2023: 22nd Feb 4th Dec Youtube channels removed
    2024: Dustin Morgan wins Chrissy's $1000 contest

Load Metric
    I wondered why the comment about Only Fans was left up based on Chrissy’s history on film. This explains it because the hacker doesn’t see it as offensive. The same with this comment on IG as he would have definitely deleted this one.

I do have to say as much as I hate scammers and hackers, in this case it’s funny as hell.

Name:  IMG_2212.jpeg
Views: 354
Size:  447.4 KBName:  IMG_2211.jpeg
Views: 350
Size:  308.3 KB

Comments

1dollarboxcar: ++++

Load Metric
    maybe the "hacker" is holding Krissy's accounts for ransom... communicating with Krissy through one of the Skank's accounts...
    maybe Krissy could "borrow" $5k from Dave Pruett again to pay the hacker !!..... LMFAO !!

Comments

BedWetterBettor: Would be poetic justice if Pruett IS the Hacker!

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    I got confirmation from the guy in the Facebook messages that he added the proper Chrissy.

He said the URL was: https://www.facebook.com/christophermitchellthegoat

He also says that he can't see the page anymore since the Nigerian hacker blocked him.

So yes, Chrissy has indeed been a victim of a Nigerian hacker -- who probably just used simply phishing techniques, and Chrissy was a complete moron and fell for it. It's one thing if an 80-year-old grandma falls for such a thing, but imagine being a supposed social media expert and getting phished. Embarrassing, as per usual with Chrissy's life.

Why hasn't Chrissy announced that he's been hacked? Not sure. It's possible that the Nigerian got access to Chrissy's e-mail rather than just his Facebook, which would allow him to also take over other accounts. It's also possible that Chrissy's Instagram was directly connected to his Facebook (it's the same company), so Chrissy may have no access there, either.

It's also possible that he isn't announcing this out of embarrassment, and figures it would scare people away from sending him money in the future. Or it's possible he was trying to hide it from us, but now that we know, clearly that's not a factor anymore.

In any case, this is hilarious. Scammer-on-scammer online violence!

This is the second time in 2024 that Chrissy has been victimized by another scammer, and we are only in mid-March.

Load Metric
    That is funny as Fuck

Bronze
    Load Metric
    I got confirmation from the guy in the Facebook messages that he added the proper Chrissy.

He also says that he can't see the page anymore since the Nigerian hacker blocked him.

So yes, Chrissy has indeed been a victim of a Nigerian hacker --

Name:  Screenshot 2024-03-21 200902.png
Views: 268
Size:  38.2 KB
    Name:  Screenshot 2024-03-21 200934.png
Size:  71.8 KB
    Name:  Screenshot 2024-03-21 201020.png
Views: 272
Size:  38.1 KB
    Name:  Screenshot 2024-03-21 201049.png
Views: 260
Size:  25.8 KB

I'm not saying that CM didn't get hacked because him not posting anything on FB in over 2 weeks is very odd, but this is a conversation that I had with "him" yesterday.

Sounds like CM to me, plus he simply linked to his thrivecart.

He didn't mention crypto and even after 24 hours he didn't even follow up with any sales pitch of any kind, even though I started the conversation by saying I had money and was ready to invest.

Interestingly, he said that he's no longer doing group masterminds.

Comments

RMS9: This definitely sounds more like our little fat friend. You can tell by his condescending response, “most people can’t afford that”. Most people…including him!

1dollarboxcar: yeah definitely sounds like him...

zealanddonk: If it is the real Chrissy he probably thinks hes going to be pranked a lot

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Ah, so Chrissy probably just got back in.

My guess is he's quietly assessing the damage the Nigerian did.

That does sound like him, though. I love his obnoxious "You probably can't afford the $10,000" psychological trick, which he learned in his MLM training. It's similar to the "negging" tactic some guys use to get women. The theory is that if you act arrogant and talk down to the person you're targeting, they will both feel you're above them AND want to prove themselves worthy in order to impress you. So in the dating setting, a negging guy would approach a pretty girl and say something like, "You know, you could be really hot if you did something about those split ends", or "I could picture you modeling if you dropped 20 pounds". This does work on some insecure women, as they think that a guy critiquing them like that must get even more attractive women than her, and thus might believe the guy is highly coveted. (I've never used this tactic, as I find it to be rude and manipulative.)

Similarly, when Chrissy says, "It costs $10,000 to meet me one-on-one, but I know you probably can't afford it", the goal is for the victim to respond, "Of course I can afford it. I'll show you how serious I am. When can we do this? I've got the $10k ready."

The problem for Chrissy is that the people willing to pay $10k for "gambling coaching" are usually not dumb enough to fall for this dumb routine.

So yes, Chrissy has indeed been a victim of a Nigerian hacker -- who probably just used simply phishing techniques, and Chrissy was a complete moron and fell for it. It's one thing if an 80-year-old grandma falls for such a thing, but imagine being a supposed social media expert and getting phished. Embarrassing, as per usual with Chrissy's life.

Why hasn't Chrissy announced that he's been hacked? Not sure. It's possible that the Nigerian got access to Chrissy's e-mail rather than just his Facebook, which would allow him to also take over other accounts. It's also possible that Chrissy's Instagram was directly connected to his Facebook (it's the same company), so Chrissy may have no access there, either.

It's also possible that he isn't announcing this out of embarrassment, and figures it would scare people away from sending him money in the future. Or it's possible he was trying to hide it from us, but now that we know, clearly that's not a factor anymore.

This is the second time in 2024 that Chrissy has been victimized by another scammer, and we are only in mid-March.
    I just looked at the screen shots again. 14th of March is the exact same date that I messaged him, and Chris was definitely in control of his account at that date:

Name:  cm222.png
Views: 255
Size:  77.5 KB

I think your guy probably messaged the African scammer's copy-account (https://www.facebook.com/Christophermitchell1chu), but when he went back to look, clicked Christopher's actual account and assumed that it was the one because they look identical.

Load Metric
    I think I can answer the mystery of Chrissy replying through DM. It's because Facebook Messenger probably keeps you logged in on your phone/laptop even if the password gets changed as it auto updates.

This sort of password auto-updating is used on WhatsApp and other Free phone/text applications. So while Chrissy can't log in to his FB account because the better Scammer changed the Password, that same password will auto-update to messenger and any Texting apps associated with Chrissy's FB such as WhatsApp.

Or it's possible FB messenger has a Separate Log-in and Password from the linked FB account, which is now all the Little Squirter has due to being an imbecile!

The better Scammer would have no way to limit Chrissy's access without deleting the app on Chrissy's device or he'd have to delete the entire account, which would cost him any potential suckers!

Comments

The Boz: Interesting

Forum Wars: This will all be known soon. He's "Gold Coast" out, yes, but he's gonna swing again soon!

Silver
    Load Metric
    Interesting on the front of him being hacked or not. Also, interesting that he has quit group events.

So not sure if the not posting has to do with the hack or him really down and out with the gambling.

It has to be mentally draining even for him---looking back----all he had to do was basically nothing on the gambling front and he would easily have 500k or substantially more to his name but he can't stop gambling.(large amounts)My take is he did get hacked trying to turn his last $500 into millions and his account did get taken but he doesn't really care anymore as the scam is over because he can't stop gambling himself.

When the money is all gone the delusion ends(even for someone like him) and reality of what you have done sets in....

But who knows, he is such a weirdo it's hard to tell a lot of the time.

edit: what's kinda/funny ironic is we made fun of the rooms/boats/food spreads he provided, but once he gambled away all the money given to him by the chums he actually lost money having to also pay for the expenses for those events, whatever it cost. Hilarious.

Comments

BedWetterBettor: After the Pruett extortion debacle, there's NO WAY people would pay this idiot for that kind of result! Even Branko must've smartened up and said "Fukk off" when Chrissy came begging!

Forum Wars: I agree it (at least $500k) is gone, so, there not much point in pretending for now...he'll be back, after he thinks he's created another "can't lose suckahs attractant scheme that The Hag is on board with. But it's gonna be harder now.

Platinum
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Tariq Reed View Post

So yes, Chrissy has indeed been a victim of a Nigerian hacker --

Name:  Screenshot 2024-03-21 200902.png
Size:  38.2 KB
    Name:  Screenshot 2024-03-21 200934.png
Size:  71.8 KB
    Name:  Screenshot 2024-03-21 201020.png
Views: 272
Size:  38.1 KB
    Name:  Screenshot 2024-03-21 201049.png
Views: 260
Size:  25.8 KB

I'm not saying that CM didn't get hacked because him not posting anything on FB in over 2 weeks is very odd, but this is a conversation that I had with "him" yesterday.

Sounds like CM to me, plus he simply linked to his thrivecart.

He didn't mention crypto and even after 24 hours he didn't even follow up with any sales pitch of any kind, even though I started the conversation by saying I had money and was ready to invest.

Interestingly, he said that he's no longer doing group masterminds.

As his last FB post says, success never goes on sale.

Anyone have the old thrive cart details and able to figure out if a potential payment would be going to an old address or a new address?

Not to give anyone any ideas, but its a lot easier to scam one person out of $10k than it is trying to give 5 chums the run around and excuses on why the event wont take place.

Also, next person to message Chrissy, ask why he hasnt updated FB in 3 weeks to really set him off.
    When faced with a difficult decision, ask yourself "What would Micon do?", then do the opposite.

PFA Rookie of the Year Awards
    2012: The Templar (unknown)
    2013: Jasep $5000+
    2015: Micon's gofundme legal defense $3k begging for 100k:
    2018: 4Dragons
    2019: Dutch Boyd: Mike Postle
    2020: Covid19
    2021: SMIFlorida and some sort of shit coins for $50k
    2022: BDubs leaks chums club info
    2023: 22nd Feb 4th Dec Youtube channels removed
    2024: Dustin Morgan wins Chrissy's $1000 contest

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Christopher Jr. aka Bubs View Post

I just looked at the screen shots again. 14th of March is the exact same date that I messaged him, and Chris was definitely in control of his account at that date:

Name:  cm222.png
Views: 255
Size:  77.5 KB

I think your guy probably messaged the African scammer's copy-account (https://www.facebook.com/Christophermitchell1chu), but when he went back to look, clicked Christopher's actual account and assumed that it was the one because they look identical.
    Not likely because the guy is blocked from Chrissy's real account, which he wouldn't have been able to even search if he had been blocked the entire way by real Chrissy.

But yeah maybe he still doesn't have access to his own FB, but can respond via Messenger.

Very weird.

It's also possible that the scammer got him suspended from posting on FB in some way, but he can still respond in Messenger.

There has to be some reason why he isn't posting on FB after 20 days, even if it's just something stupid and trite.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Regarding the group events, they are probably over because he realized that he can end up with a mass revolt if things go bad.

So when the entire group loses their ass under the direction of "coach", not only can there be altercations like the situation on the boat, but people can start talking with one another and collectively decide to quit the bloat for good.

If he meets with people 1-on-1, at worst he can have that person quit and quickly block them before they can do any damage.

Also, by charging $10k to meet 1-on-1, he is making enough to where it's worth the risk to lose the person if they lose.

I don't see this scam lasting long term if he can't get back on YouTube for any length of time. We really have cut off his main source of suckers, which is great. And I'm all ready to do it again if it pops back up. Unless, of course, Chrissy contacts me and proves that he's a long term and consistent winning gambler, then I will delete this thread and never attempt to get YouTube to remove his channel in the future.

Load Metric
    Regarding the group events, they are probably over because he realized that he can end up with a mass revolt if things go bad.

So when the entire group loses their ass under the direction of "coach", not only can there be altercations like the situation on the boat, but people can start talking with one another and collectively decide to quit the bloat for good.

If he meets with people 1-on-1, at worst he can have that person quit and quickly block them before they can do any damage.

Also, by charging $10k to meet 1-on-1, he is making enough to where it's worth the risk to lose the person if they lose.

I don't see this scam lasting long term if he can't get back on YouTube for any length of time. We really have cut off his main source of suckers, which is great. And I'm all ready to do it again if it pops back up. Unless, of course, Chrissy contacts me and proves that he's a long term and consistent winning gambler, then I will delete this thread and never attempt to get YouTube to remove his channel in the future.
    You have it all wrong. He’s going to the casinos everyday. He’s too busy making money to post on line. But if you give him $10,000, he’ll show you his super duper, never before revealed, strategies,

Not likely because the guy is blocked from Chrissy's real account, which he wouldn't have been able to even search if he had been blocked the entire way by real Chrissy.
    You can't see any information beyond the name on messenger once you've been blocked though (including link to the facebook account), so he still probably would've had to get the link by searching facebook, either by logging out or by not being blocked by the real account.

The scammer also made no attempt to scam me, even though I messaged CM's account on the same day with the clear intent to give him money.

There's also the fact that he hasn't updated his instagram, which he clearly has access to since he's blocking people leaving negative comments.

This all combined with the fact that there's a Nigerian scammer with a fake page created so recently makes me remain skeptical of Chris having been hacked.

The lurker could eliminate the possibility of me being correct by simply messaging the Nigerian guy (https://www.facebook.com/Christophermitchell1chu) on messenger, and then screenshotting the messenger home screen to show 2 different conversations with 2 different Christopher Mitchells. I hope I can be proven wrong here – it would be hilarious if it turned out that he actually did get hacked!

Load Metric
    In other news, former Elite Chum and ass kisser Kevin Blumpkin has become fully indoctrinated into a Life Insurance MLM scheme.

Though it seems to have worked out better than Chrissy’s millionaire club that has No Millionaires!

https://www.facebook.com/10002908395...dw4jl/?app=fbl

Name:  3E9750C1-B5E1-4166-A4BA-292513CCEA6D.jpeg
Views: 183
Size:  48.8 KB

In his recent clip posted on his FB page, he attributes his success to Ella and some guy named Justin. But no mention of Uncle Zach, who if I recall correctly was the one who hired and trained old Blumpkin? Guess they no longer trust the same process??

Name:  C1E184CA-1D6A-45E3-B963-9BD12275C8CB.jpeg
Views: 179
Size:  66.0 KB

Kinda funny that Zach and the 3 Stooges above are all Missing???

Ok, I contacted the Nigerian fake account & I'm currently chatting with him. This is 100% the account that the lurker contacted. I asked if he still sells gambling tips, he instantly gave me the exact same crypto pitch.

Comments

Tariq Reed: Nice work! I sent that account a PM 2 days ago and just got a reply 30 minutes ago in the same tone/incorrect English as the lurker experienced. So it seems there was no hack on the real CM.

1dollarboxcar: ++++ nice work

Thread Information