Tried to use instacart at about 6am today.

Grappled with their horrible interface for awhile.

Finally after about an hour of fucking with it and choosing stuff from 2 stores, suddenly all delivery timeslots were gone (which were there at 6am when I started) for one of the stores.

The fucking tilting thing is I can't just say, "Okay, deliver one store, get the other one some other time". It's either both or nothing. And since one has no slots open, my order is stuck. So my only option is to delete everything from that second store, and re-enter it at some point.

Am I doing something wrong? The fact that you can't separate out the stores seems mind-bogglingly stupid.

Furthermore, I heard that doing this at like 3am gives you the best shot at getting a same-day delivery spot. True or not true?

As Jewish as I am, I'd totally pay extra right now just to get the shit done and delivered today. That's the other problem. The one store which IS delivering is quoting "Today through April 18", which is a pretty wide range. So if I just do nothing and come back at 3am, will I get tomorrow?

Someone help out here, I'm going nuts.

Also, don't troll this thread or post garbage in it. I'm trying to really figure this out. I can't stress how much I hate services like these.