Page 90 of 93 FirstFirst ... 40808687888990919293 LastLast
Results 1,781 to 1,800 of 1858

Thread: **OFFICIAL Donald J. Trump vs. Joseph (Joe) R. Biden Thread - 2020 Presidential Election**

  1. #1781
    Gold
    Reputation
    162
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    San Diego
    Posts
    1,248
    Quote Originally Posted by duped_samaritan View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post

    lol EU

    China is all better because they say so, amirite?

    Almost zero deaths for months now! In a country of 1.4 billion!

    Obv they found a cure and haven't told anyone.
    They just locked down 500k people yesterday because of 18 new cases. Been taking it pretty seriously compared to America.



    https://twitter.com/#!/x/status/1277977452187275266
    They're a communist country, far easier to continually lockdown the country than it is here.

  2. #1782
    Quote Originally Posted by duped_samaritan View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post

    lol EU

    China is all better because they say so, amirite?

    Almost zero deaths for months now! In a country of 1.4 billion!

    Obv they found a cure and haven't told anyone.
    They just locked down 500k people yesterday because of 18 new cases. Been taking it pretty seriously compared to America.



    https://twitter.com/#!/x/status/1277977452187275266
    lol @ this stupid idiot believing China, just like big bird does, you can't make this shit up

     
    Comments
      
      Muck Ficon: LOL

  3. #1783
    Quote Originally Posted by blake View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post

    The time for "lip service" to the left ended when Biden effectively won the nomination.

    Once that occurs, the conventional wisdom is that you start giving lip-service the other way -- to make yourself seem LESS partisan, and attempt to snag votes from swing voters and the other side.

    Biden is not doing any of this. While he's not driving the conversation (or any conversation), he's maintaining the same woke rhetoric as before. I don't even think he believes in a lot of what he's saying, but it's become clear that he has neither the energy nor the desire to fight with his own party.

    It's surprising to me that you haven't seen how much the Democratic Party has changed in the past 5 years. Many of the insane extreme left positions which would have been laughed at in 2014 are now becoming party dogma today. I've even seen you complain about this.

    Pretty much every extreme position coming out of the left today is on the table if Biden wins and the Dems have the House and Senate (which is a very possible scenario now).

    The only area we're likely to see resistance is socialized medicine, and that's only because Biden was part of the administration which created our current healthcare system, so he doesn't want that torn down. It's likely he will reluctantly go along with all of the other shit.

    I think you're vastly underestimating how powerful the cult of the far left has become -- and how complicit the media has been.

    Did you expect laws legalizing abortion at any point for any reason? Major cities with abolished bail, where violent criminals are immediately released after arrest? Transgender 3-year-olds? Rioting and looting not just being permitted, but praised as just and necessary? Full college loan forgiveness at taxpayer expense? Famous people being constantly "cancelled" for (sometimes mild) things they said and did 10-30 years ago? Removing funding from already-cash-strapped big city police departments in favor of already-tried-and-failed social experiments?

    I didn't expect any of this, but here we are. The above has either become reality or is seriously being discussed.

    I'm not voting for a President who is refusing to make it clear that he won't support any of this crap.

    look, i'm with you on a lot of the specific items that you're upset about above. maybe all of them. i don't like them either, and yeah, i was really vocally against them on pfa.

    but, in my opinion, none of those things have a chance of being the subject of real federal legislation. remember that without term limits, the only thing these scumbags care about is getting re-elected. they're not going to make moves that will cause normal people to turn on them.

    don't underestimate their own greedy self-interests here. it's the reason the republicans couldn't get rid of obamacare, even when controlling every branch of government, and despite it being one of two key promises trump ran on.

    i also think you're underestimating the real damage trump, through his stupidity, is doing to the unwritten norms that bind this country together. like tweeting a white power video, for example. trump was either intentionally hateful or is too stupid to live.

    we can both go back to voting for republican candidates from time to time after trump is gone.
    It's not even just the unwritten norms it's actual breaking of the law on a daily basis and nobody holding him to account for it.

    It's also a serious national security risk. It's hilarious that Republicans used to be the party of defense and security and now they're willing to flush it all down the toilet for this lunatic. He gives dictators whatever they want and insults allies right to their faces.

    Anyone who votes for this lunatic is retarded.
    SOBCHAK SECURITY 213-799-7798

  4. #1784
    Platinum duped_samaritan's Avatar
    Reputation
    574
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    New York City
    Posts
    3,061
    He seems to want a Civil War II.

    Speaking on “Fox & Friends” Monday morning, McEnany said Trump hadn’t heard the “white power” shout but never condemned the language, saying, “His point in tweeting out that video was to stand with his supporters, who are oftentimes demonized.”

    https://twitter.com/#!/x/status/https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/1278040506908446721?s=20

  5. #1785
    Gold
    Reputation
    162
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    San Diego
    Posts
    1,248
    Quote Originally Posted by duped_samaritan View Post
    He seems to want a Civil War II.

    Speaking on “Fox & Friends” Monday morning, McEnany said Trump hadn’t heard the “white power” shout but never condemned the language, saying, “His point in tweeting out that video was to stand with his supporters, who are oftentimes demonized.”

    https://twitter.com/#!/x/status/https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/1278040506908446721?s=20
    Just curious, do you think someone shouting "black power" should be condemned?

  6. #1786
    Platinum duped_samaritan's Avatar
    Reputation
    574
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    New York City
    Posts
    3,061
    Quote Originally Posted by nightmarefish View Post
    Just curious, do you think someone shouting "black power" should be condemned?
    If the phrase referenced Black people violating the human rights of another race, because of their race, then yeah.

  7. #1787
    Quote Originally Posted by BCR View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by GambleBotsChafedPenis View Post
    i mean at 1-2 cents for president you could probably do a helluva lot worse on longshots...

    Name:  
Views: 
Size:
    The party would pick the candidate though. Maybe they’d pick those people to run, but they are under no obligation. Iirc, I remember reading a few constitutional law guys, and even after the general election, if a candidate were to die before the electoral college votes in December, it wouldn’t necessarily be the VP.

    It likely would, but before the election, I seriously doubt either party would pick Pence or Harris to run for President if the candidate withdrew/died.

    I’d bet on Nikki Haley for the GOP. Dems would be trickier, and I’m not sure who, given if we had any good candidates it wouldn’t be Biden.
    Pence?

    100% Mitt Romney. Was never a huge fan before but his recent actions with respect to Trump.... he’d find bipartisan support running demonstrable Trump opposition. Romney would sweep.

    If Trump got sick brain death wouldn’t be the standard. He could linger til Nov 2nd.

    Romney is the snap choice. Beyond dispute.

  8. #1788
    Diamond mulva's Avatar
    Reputation
    421
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    5,974
    Blog Entries
    4
    lol...... mayor of dc tweets


    "4th of july and it's racist" and u should stay home


    then deletes it.

    people aren't supporting this..trump gonna take the carolina's, whiskey and texas
    Quote Originally Posted by bottomset_69 View Post
    Johnny Manziel will be the 1st pick in the draft. I truly believe not only will Johnny Manziel be rookie of the year, quite possibly he will be MVP as his style will shock defensive coordinators. Manziel may only be 6 feet tall, but he has size 15 feet. And he has HUGE hands. I know some NFL scouts so I know what I am talking about.



  9. #1789
    Nova Scotia's REAL #1 Webcam DJ sonatine's Avatar
    Reputation
    6125
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    27,802
    Quote Originally Posted by Sanlmar View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by BCR View Post

    The party would pick the candidate though. Maybe they’d pick those people to run, but they are under no obligation. Iirc, I remember reading a few constitutional law guys, and even after the general election, if a candidate were to die before the electoral college votes in December, it wouldn’t necessarily be the VP.

    It likely would, but before the election, I seriously doubt either party would pick Pence or Harris to run for President if the candidate withdrew/died.

    I’d bet on Nikki Haley for the GOP. Dems would be trickier, and I’m not sure who, given if we had any good candidates it wouldn’t be Biden.
    Pence?

    100% Mitt Romney. Was never a huge fan before but his recent actions with respect to Trump.... he’d find bipartisan support running demonstrable Trump opposition. Romney would sweep.

    If Trump got sick brain death wouldn’t be the standard. He could linger til Nov 2nd.

    Romney is the snap choice. Beyond dispute.

    absolutely no one on trumps bad side has a chance of turning electoral votes red literally anyplace at all, in this galaxy or any other.

    it might be generations before his cult loses the power to either nominate unelectable fuckups or deep six any moderate republicans chances simply by refusing to participate in a 'deep state hoax election'.

    people bemoan how centerist the dems are, but watch what the fuck happens next.
    "Birds born in a cage think flying is an illness." - Alejandro Jodorowsky

    "America is not so much a nightmare as a non-dream. The American non-dream is precisely a move to wipe the dream out of existence. The dream is a spontaneous happening and therefore dangerous to a control system set up by the non-dreamers." -- William S. Burroughs



    http://www.lolstockaments.com/

  10. #1790
    tine is right. I don’t think a romney type turns out the base that trump has. especially not Romney himself considering how much trump hates Romney

  11. #1791
    Nova Scotia's REAL #1 Webcam DJ sonatine's Avatar
    Reputation
    6125
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    27,802
    punch line: id probably vote for romney over biden, depending on his vp.

     
    Comments
      
      Sloppy Joe: Absolutely would
    "Birds born in a cage think flying is an illness." - Alejandro Jodorowsky

    "America is not so much a nightmare as a non-dream. The American non-dream is precisely a move to wipe the dream out of existence. The dream is a spontaneous happening and therefore dangerous to a control system set up by the non-dreamers." -- William S. Burroughs



    http://www.lolstockaments.com/

  12. #1792
    Quote Originally Posted by Sanlmar View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by BCR View Post

    The party would pick the candidate though. Maybe they’d pick those people to run, but they are under no obligation. Iirc, I remember reading a few constitutional law guys, and even after the general election, if a candidate were to die before the electoral college votes in December, it wouldn’t necessarily be the VP.

    It likely would, but before the election, I seriously doubt either party would pick Pence or Harris to run for President if the candidate withdrew/died.

    I’d bet on Nikki Haley for the GOP. Dems would be trickier, and I’m not sure who, given if we had any good candidates it wouldn’t be Biden.
    Pence?

    100% Mitt Romney. Was never a huge fan before but his recent actions with respect to Trump.... he’d find bipartisan support running demonstrable Trump opposition. Romney would sweep.

    If Trump got sick brain death wouldn’t be the standard. He could linger til Nov 2nd.

    Romney is the snap choice. Beyond dispute.
    Quote Originally Posted by blake View Post
    tine is right. I don’t think a romney type turns out the base that trump has. especially not Romney himself considering how much trump hates Romney

    Romney wouldn't do as well as Trump. He's a magic underwear wearing cuck. Can't stand him. Blows whichever way the wind does.

  13. #1793
    Gold
    Reputation
    162
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    San Diego
    Posts
    1,248
    Quote Originally Posted by blake View Post
    tine is right. I don’t think a romney type turns out the base that trump has. especially not Romney himself considering how much trump hates Romney
    So you think they'll just stay home and not vote and give the election to the dems that they hate?

     
    Comments
      
      blake: yep

  14. #1794
    Nova Scotia's REAL #1 Webcam DJ sonatine's Avatar
    Reputation
    6125
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    27,802
    Quote Originally Posted by nightmarefish View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by blake View Post
    tine is right. I don’t think a romney type turns out the base that trump has. especially not Romney himself considering how much trump hates Romney
    So you think they'll just stay home and not vote and give the election to the dems that they hate?

    they will write in alex jones before they vote for a deep state candidate.

    sorry, no refunds.
    "Birds born in a cage think flying is an illness." - Alejandro Jodorowsky

    "America is not so much a nightmare as a non-dream. The American non-dream is precisely a move to wipe the dream out of existence. The dream is a spontaneous happening and therefore dangerous to a control system set up by the non-dreamers." -- William S. Burroughs



    http://www.lolstockaments.com/

  15. #1795
    Romney got blown the fuck up here.

    We’ll start with Trump dying and wing it.

  16. #1796
    I said Haley because she has struck me as the only Republican who managed to work for him and danced between the raindrops enough to have his people not hate her, while also having appeal to moderate Republicans and independents.

    Anyone who tries to be the next Trump is going to fail miserably. He’s a one off with a unique charisma that I might not get, but I see him connect and understand the populist appeal.

    Some southern guy with his belief set couldn’t win PA and Mi. Most of the guys who would try to be the next Trump would likely be from the south, and they just wouldn’t have it. Any politician wouldn’t get the latitude to say fucked up things like him and play stupid and energize his people. That built in celebrity. I can’t envision any right wingers with his appeal. Only like celebrities, because that’s what he is, a celebrity, not a politician. Kid Rock or Ted Niugent would get his base more than a politician. Maybe a damn Hannity if he wasn’t so abrasive and an ass.

    Of the politicians, only Haley strikes me as electable imo. Trumps people hate Mitt.

  17. #1797
    Nova Scotia's REAL #1 Webcam DJ sonatine's Avatar
    Reputation
    6125
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    27,802
    yeah but her affair with trump is in play and im pretty sure no one wants to turn over that rock.
    "Birds born in a cage think flying is an illness." - Alejandro Jodorowsky

    "America is not so much a nightmare as a non-dream. The American non-dream is precisely a move to wipe the dream out of existence. The dream is a spontaneous happening and therefore dangerous to a control system set up by the non-dreamers." -- William S. Burroughs



    http://www.lolstockaments.com/

  18. #1798
    Quote Originally Posted by mulva View Post
    lol...... mayor of dc tweets


    "4th of july and it's racist" and u should stay home


    then deletes it.

    people aren't supporting this..trump gonna take the carolina's, whiskey and texas
    And he will still lose.
    SOBCHAK SECURITY 213-799-7798

  19. #1799
    https://twitter.com/#!/x/status/1278101078165372929




    “14 Words” is a reference to the slogan: “We must secure the existence of our people and a future for white children.”



    The slogan was coined by David Lane, a member of the white supremacist terrorist group known as The Order (Lane died in prison in 2007).



    hat tip to white supremacists like dish?



    hmmmm

  20. #1800
    Quote Originally Posted by blake View Post
    https://twitter.com/#!/x/status/1278101078165372929




    “14 Words” is a reference to the slogan: “We must secure the existence of our people and a future for white children.”

    The slogan was coined by David Lane, a member of the white supremacist terrorist group known as The Order (Lane died in prison in 2007).



    hmmmm

    you can't possibly believe he is that clever.

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 5 users browsing this thread. (2 members and 3 guests)

  1. RichardBrodiesCombover.,
  2. Wiganer

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 4429
    Last Post: 04-20-2020, 07:30 AM
  2. Replies: 18
    Last Post: 04-13-2020, 09:11 PM
  3. Replies: 436
    Last Post: 03-07-2020, 05:19 PM
  4. Facebook may have just handed Trump the 2020 election
    By sonatine in forum Flying Stupidity
    Replies: 17
    Last Post: 10-05-2019, 07:49 AM
  5. Official Donald Trump Saturday Night Live Thread
    By tgull in forum Flying Stupidity
    Replies: 44
    Last Post: 11-08-2015, 07:04 PM

Tags for this Thread