Page 9 of 634 FirstFirst ... 56789101112131959109509 ... LastLast

Thread: **OFFICIAL Donald J. Trump vs. Joseph (Joe) R. Biden Thread - 2020 Presidential Election**

Load Metric
    Hillary Clinton endorses Joe Biden

https://amp.cnn.com/cnn/2020/04/28/p...den/index.html

Load Metric
    thesidedish: lol "gambler" lays 1/50
    Lol, when you completely misunderstand how PredictIt works

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Walter Sobchak View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by SPIT this View Post
    Betting markets don't make "predictions", they assign probabilities which you can agree or disagree with. But PredictIt has Dems as a small favorite.

My personal bookie has it at exactly 50/50.

Name:  
Views: 
Size:
    At those prices, you can buy equal amounts of every no and make money regardless of the result. How much vig is the house taking?
    You have to buy no above 109% to make an instant profit after vig. Which in the past has been possible in certain markets where there's a ton of candidates (such as the Veep market), but won't really occur in more binary markets, especially with high volume. The Dem.Nom markets at one point added up to like 125% (LOL). But regardless, you should always buy NO shares in the opposite side you want to take instead of buying Yes shares because you're still getting a better price.

Diamond
    Load Metric
    thesidedish: lol "gambler" lays 1/50

u paid 98 cents for shares absolute STOOGE

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by thesidedish View Post

u paid 98 cents for shares absolutely STOOGE
    No... I literally didn't. The markets are linked for margining. So when I buy no shares at 98 cents, I receive 2 cents for every contract I sell (actually 1.8c because of rake). It doesn't lock up more money.

Comments

duped_samaritan: Educating retards is noble.

Load Metric
    Dish, will this blow your mind even further? No, I'm not paying every time I buy no shares, I'm having locked funds /released/ because the contracts are linked (otherwise I'd be forced to lock up like $20k). Just like the Intrade days.

Name:  Screen Shot 2020-04-28 at 8.38.19 PM.png
Views: 363
Size:  261.4 KB
    Name:  Screen Shot 2020-04-28 at 8.38.28 PM.png
Views: 396
Size:  290.0 KB
    Name:  Screen Shot 2020-04-28 at 8.38.39 PM.png
Views: 389
Size:  288.8 KB

Diamond
    Load Metric
    wait so I can bet against morons that think of impossible outcomes?

Load Metric
    wait so I can bet against morons that think of impossible outcomes?
    I mean yeah... that's the idea. Bet against impossible scenarios and print money

Load Metric
    rofl amash just jill stein'd trump.

absolutely epic heel turn.

Comments

SPIT this: deep state
    "Birds born in a cage think flying is an illness." - Alejandro Jodorowsky

"America is not so much a nightmare as a non-dream. The American non-dream is precisely a move to wipe the dream out of existence. The dream is a spontaneous happening and therefore dangerous to a control system set up by the non-dreamers." -- William S. Burroughs

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by sonatine View Post

yeah except i'm afraid it would have the reverse effect in that it would pull moderates away from biden. you're now splitting the never trump vote.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by blake View Post

yeah except i'm afraid it would have the reverse effect in that it would pull moderates away from biden. you're now splitting the never trump vote.

moderates dont vote libertarian, literally ever, and he used to be a republican, so theres that as well. but im also seeing a lot of people agree with your take and tbh its not clear if its just gamesmanship to reverse-psychology team retard into encouraging his run or not.
    "Birds born in a cage think flying is an illness." - Alejandro Jodorowsky

"America is not so much a nightmare as a non-dream. The American non-dream is precisely a move to wipe the dream out of existence. The dream is a spontaneous happening and therefore dangerous to a control system set up by the non-dreamers." -- William S. Burroughs

Diamond
    Load Metric

TRUMP RUNS LIKE GOD. I have a special place in my heart for John Kasich, only a guy that arrogant would stay in a 3 man race while in 4th place to ensure Cruz doesn't get enough delegates to steal the nomination at the convention

Load Metric

TRUMP RUNS LIKE GOD. I have a special place in my heart for John Kasich, only a guy that arrogant would stay in a 3 man race while in 4th place to ensure Cruz doesn't get enough delegates to steal the nomination at the convention
    He's the Tulsi of Republicans

Diamond
    Load Metric

moderates dont vote libertarian, literally ever, and he used to be a republican, so theres that as well. but im also seeing a lot of people agree with your take and tbh its not clear if its just gamesmanship to reverse-psychology team retard into encouraging his run or not.

great example of 2 of the sites libtard "geniuses" trying to spin every story for their benefit. sorry, Amash is getting votes from Bill Kristol/John McCain types that were probably voting for Biden

Load Metric

great example of 2 of the sites libtard "geniuses" trying to spin every story for their benefit. sorry, Amash is getting votes from Bill Kristol/John McCain types that were probably voting for Biden
    I don't think it's clear how this changes things on the national level but I think it hurts Trump in Michigan and he doesn't have much margin for error there.

SOBCHAK SECURITY 213-799-7798

PRESIDENT JOSEPH R. BIDEN JR., THE GREAT AND POWERFUL

Load Metric
    yeah and to be clear i’m on the fence as to who amash running would help or hurt, but it seems way different than a jill stein type running, who you know would only hurt one candidate

I’m not sure that anyone is going out to vote for Biden in November as much as they’re voting against trump. having multiple options for who to give their vote to concerns me

Platinum
    Load Metric
    LMFAO at the #metoo people not giving a shit about Creepy Joe finger blasting a lady in the hallway. Why isn't Jimmy concerned about this hypocrisy?

Load Metric
    Has it ever been successful where an incumbent is so toxic that people actually show up to vote AGAINST a candidate in droves, or would this be the first?

I was deep in Bush country at the time; did Kerry fit this mold?
    PokerFraudAlert...will never censor your claims, even if they're against one of our sponsors. In addition to providing you an open forum report fraud within the poker community, we will also analyze your claims with a clear head an unbiased point of view. And, of course, the accused will always have the floor to defend themselves.-Dan Druff

Load Metric
    Jimmy is probably worried about the 60K + dead americans that was mishandled by trump than some old dude who may have fingered some broad 30 years ago

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by nightmarefish View Post
    LMFAO at the #metoo people not giving a shit about Creepy Joe finger blasting a lady in the hallway. Why isn't Jimmy concerned about this hypocrisy?
    Agree, you're definitely seeing hypocrisy from the left by and large.

This election and the mudslinging leading up to it are going to be truly low points in American history.

Not quite ready to plunk down on a Team Retard victory but getting close. Nominating Biden was such an abject disaster.
    PokerFraudAlert...will never censor your claims, even if they're against one of our sponsors. In addition to providing you an open forum report fraud within the poker community, we will also analyze your claims with a clear head an unbiased point of view. And, of course, the accused will always have the floor to defend themselves.-Dan Druff

Thread Information