Page 82 of 634 FirstFirst ... 327278798081828384858692132182582 ... LastLast
Results 1,621 to 1,640 of 12669

Thread: **OFFICIAL Donald J. Trump vs. Joseph (Joe) R. Biden Thread - 2020 Presidential Election**

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Sam Snead View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by dwai View Post

it's been very entertaining watching the party of Hillary struggle with defeat for 4 years

That's your spin on it that we're struggling. Bunker boy's presidency has done nothing but motivate the left. A literal devil in disguise. He's done nothing policy wise that can't be undone as soon as he's been booted from office. Moscow Mitch did appoint 200 conservative judges but Con Don still loses court battle after court battle.

How does it make you feel to have your Chief Bonespurs and a senate but a woman's choice are still happening, black voices are being heard and trans are able to use a public bathroom of their choosing? Who's winning?
    Name:  OnlyAdorableAoudad-small.gif
Views: 584
Size:  1.18 MB

Comments

Muck Ficon: Don't worry about it

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by mulva View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    Now time to discuss Trump and his campaign.

I don't even know what they're doing anymore. It's been a trainwreck lately. If they continue on this path, they're going to lose.

Here's the stuff the campaign needs to do immediately:

Seize upon the hypocrisy of the left wing media and prominent Democrats who praised the huge protests but are bashing the reopening. There's endless footage of this. They need to compile it and cut some effective ads for both TV and social media.

Start going after Biden. I'm shocked that Biden has been given such a pass all the way into almost July, just because he's not the "official" nominee yet. The guy is an embarrassing senile gaffe machine. The focus needs to be upon how scary it will be to have a man like that as President.

Jump on the left's apologism for the rioters and looters, and contrast that with Trump's "law and order" message he's clumsily trying to push on Twitter. Swing voters hated the rioting and looting for the most part, and they didn't like the general lawlessness of early-mid June. Trump should be all over tha. Crime and punishment has long been a strength of the Republican Party, when it comes to how swing voters feel. If there's a concern about crime, Republicans do great in elections. These destructive and violent protests -- with Democratic politicians ordering police to stand down -- should be perfect for Trump. His campaign has let this slip by.

Speak out against the anti-mask shit. It may piss off some rubes, but they're voting for you anyway. Don't let the left pretend that they are the responsible party of science, while Trump is leading a party of idiots who think masks are dumb and useless. Expose the left for their hypocrisy, and start urging sensible behavior from your own side.

This is getting sad to watch, and time is running out.
    i expect something big this week. i thought the tulsa pow-wow went well, but it's apparently not enough.

the repubs are getting tired of all of this and we're beginning to think he's weak. not to mention the msmedia is really ramping up their hate towards him. thing is if he takes over and acts on doing the right thing he's gonna get more shit.

maybe a state of the union address, maybe he just calls in the nation guard in many cities. maybe he breaks up the seattle gathering. the monument legislation is moving slowly. but's it's needed.

pretty said biden doesn't have to say anything or take a stand on any issues. he's gonna get ripped a new one soon enough imo

as for the article in out regarding abortion is not just for women. i read the article.

here is a key passage..

"I knew being pregnant didn’t make me a woman, but societal messaging around pregnancy is so gendered that being surrounded by it led me to experience some gender dysphoria."

trump isn't to blame. he should really be applauded for what he's done the past 4 years.

i would go as far as saying obama started the ball rolling on this new version of racism that wasn't even a problem in the usa anymore until it became political weapon.

the msmedia created this monster blaming trump for basically everything bad and said nothing of any positives that he brought about. trump has unjustifiably been thrown under the bus since day 1.

sad, really sad. even if you don't like the dude.
    Quote Originally Posted by bottomset_69 View Post
    Johnny Manziel will be the 1st pick in the draft. I truly believe not only will Johnny Manziel be rookie of the year, quite possibly he will be MVP as his style will shock defensive coordinators. Manziel may only be 6 feet tall, but he has size 15 feet. And he has HUGE hands. I know some NFL scouts so I know what I am talking about.

Platinum
    Load Metric

I don't even know what they're doing anymore. It's been a trainwreck lately. If they continue on this path, they're going to lose.

Seize upon the hypocrisy of the left wing media and prominent Democrats who praised the huge protests but are bashing the reopening. There's endless footage of this. They need to compile it and cut some effective ads for both TV and social media.

Start going after Biden. I'm shocked that Biden has been given such a pass all the way into almost July, just because he's not the "official" nominee yet. The guy is an embarrassing senile gaffe machine. The focus needs to be upon how scary it will be to have a man like that as President.

Jump on the left's apologism for the rioters and looters, and contrast that with Trump's "law and order" message he's clumsily trying to push on Twitter. Swing voters hated the rioting and looting for the most part, and they didn't like the general lawlessness of early-mid June. Trump should be all over tha. Crime and punishment has long been a strength of the Republican Party, when it comes to how swing voters feel. If there's a concern about crime, Republicans do great in elections. These destructive and violent protests -- with Democratic politicians ordering police to stand down -- should be perfect for Trump. His campaign has let this slip by.

Speak out against the anti-mask shit. It may piss off some rubes, but they're voting for you anyway. Don't let the left pretend that they are the responsible party of science, while Trump is leading a party of idiots who think masks are dumb and useless. Expose the left for their hypocrisy, and start urging sensible behavior from your own side.

was musing on this the other day...who the fuck is running his campaign? I know with trump you need a scorecard that updates everyday because he fires people like he's taking a shit in the morning...

his '16 campaign was run brilliantly...they played the game right and got the desired result...if those people are running the '20 campaign then jesus they lost like 10 MPH of their fastballs because while Hillary had her issues, she is a smart woman who is functional...biden is obviously way less than functional...

forgot which recent poll (and yes, i know polls LOL) came out but they asked if you said you were voting for biden why were you voting for him...the choices were:
    i'm voting FOR biden
    i'm voting AGAINST trump

people said they were voting against trump at something like a 2:1 margin...

I mean if that doesn't tell you everything you need to know about this election I don't know what does...the trump campaign has this election, they just have to get off their fucking asses and not fuck it up...compared to 2016 this election is actually fairly easy for them to win even with a candidate as flawed as they had...Hillary was MAGNITUDES tougher as an opponent...

Load Metric

i agree with some of this, but i don't get why you are that upset . he is running his campaign the exact way he did in 2016 and it won him an election.

he really is hammering the crime issue like you want and has made a million statements condemnig rioters and supporting police. what more can he do? he's walking a fine line cause his pro-cop rhetoric could come off as anti-black.

trying to shift the focus on biden is a tough one. incumbent president elections are about the incumbent. trump is actually president so the focus is going to have to be on him. biden is ***smartly*** hiding in his basement.

but you're right on this point, trump needs to try to shift the focus to the biden-pelosi-schumer triumvirate and try to pump up more of their more unpopular positions. it's just that it's not that easy to do as we're in the middle of a pandemic.

also, at a certain point, people are just going to be weery of constant fighting and craziness. trump is his own worst enemy in this regard. biden will be very appealing to those people.

i truly think the choice can be between trump and <vacant> and <vacant> would have a chance to win the presidency.

Load Metric
    Very entertaining watching the party of Trump struggle with an incoming defeat in November.
    No, they are struggling with the desecration of the Country they love.

Load Metric

Other than explicitly speaking out against the anti-maskers these are all things that Trump does on a nearly daily basis. There can't be many possible Trump voters out there who aren't hearing these messages but would if it were through his official campaign.

IMO what they really needs is a good old fashioned conspiracy theory about Kamala or whoever Biden picks for VP. (Which makes me think Biden should be waiting as long as possible to pick)

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Tellafriend View Post
    Very entertaining watching the party of Trump struggle with an incoming defeat in November.
    i get that you’re making an anti-liberal point, but I’m sure you agree nobody in history has made this country or the office of President more of a joke than trump has

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by blake View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Tellafriend View Post

i get that you’re making an anti-liberal point, but I’m sure you agree nobody in history has made this country or the office of President more of a joke than trump has

Trump's certainly a buffoon. But what I'm referring to doesn't have anything to do with political affiliation.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by GambleBotsChafedPenis View Post

was musing on this the other day...who the fuck is running his campaign? I know with trump you need a scorecard that updates everyday because he fires people like he's taking a shit in the morning...

his '16 campaign was run brilliantly...they played the game right and got the desired result...if those people are running the '20 campaign then jesus they lost like 10 MPH of their fastballs because while Hillary had her issues, she is a smart woman who is functional...biden is obviously way less than functional...

forgot which recent poll (and yes, i know polls LOL) came out but they asked if you said you were voting for biden why were you voting for him...the choices were:
    i'm voting FOR biden
    i'm voting AGAINST trump

I mean if that doesn't tell you everything you need to know about this election I don't know what does...the trump campaign has this election, they just have to get off their fucking asses and not fuck it up...compared to 2016 this election is actually fairly easy for them to win even with a candidate as flawed as they had...Hillary was MAGNITUDES tougher as an opponent...
    You brought in your closer and lost the game with your last paragraph.

This is a referendum on Trump’s performance the last 4 years. People are less voting for Biden than assigning a grade. According to your post this is exactly what is occurring. This is why incumbents usually win and why Trump will lose.

He will have to try to put lipstick on a pig. His outrageousness is beyond spin imo. I don’t want to hear the “if it weren’t for the virus” talk. I want a leader who can get all Winston Churchill in a crisis and not lose his shit. The greats made their bones & legacy in a crisis. I’ll offer Cuban Missile crisis, Kennedy. Songs were written and movies made. Spare me that shit Druff.

Comparisons to 2016 is dumb, GBCP. I knew and hated Hillary after decades of observation. I am a conservative at heart. I didn’t so much know Trump. That’s my fault. Now I do. As corrupt as his administration was I almost hung in thru the impeachment hearings. I gotta tell ya, watching him do the daily corona 2 hour rambles blew my fucking mind. The level of stupidity. I mean intellect displayed. I was incredulous. Still am. I ignored all the guys including Michael Lewis somewhat up until that point. I surrendered. He is a fucking nitwit. He’s dangerous.

Bottom line he is running against himself and he already lost. His campaign is run like he ran his administration. This is key: he did not run his campaign in 2016. Especially, not in its infancy. Bannon, Parscale, Stone, and others were fucking brilliant. They are all gone.

I’m gone too.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Sloppy Joe View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by big dick View Post
    Russia Secretly Offered Afghan Militants Bounties to Kill U.S. Troops, Intelligence Says

The Trump administration has been deliberating for months about what to do about a stunning intelligence assessment.

https://www.nytimes.com/2020/06/26/u...e=articleShare
    Thoughts, Team Retard?
    Druff are your conservative Facebook message boards fading this one?
    PokerFraudAlert...will never censor your claims, even if they're against one of our sponsors. In addition to providing you an open forum report fraud within the poker community, we will also analyze your claims with a clear head an unbiased point of view. And, of course, the accused will always have the floor to defend themselves.-Dan Druff

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Sanlmar View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by GambleBotsChafedPenis View Post

i'm voting FOR biden
    i'm voting AGAINST trump

This is a referendum on Trump’s performance the last 4 years. People are less voting for Biden than assigning a grade. According to your post this is exactly what is occurring. This is why incumbents usually win and why Trump will lose.

He will have to try to put lipstick on a pig. His outrageousness is beyond spin imo. I don’t want to hear the “if it weren’t for the virus” talk. I want a leader who can get all Winston Churchill in a crisis and not lose his shit. The greats made their bones & legacy in a crisis. I’ll offer Cuban Missile crisis, Kennedy. Songs were written and movies made. Spare me that shit Druff.

Comparisons to 2016 is dumb, GBCP. I knew and hated Hillary after decades of observation. I am a conservative at heart. I didn’t so much know Trump. That’s my fault. Now I do. As corrupt as his administration was I almost hung in thru the impeachment hearings. I gotta tell ya, watching him do the daily corona 2 hour rambles blew my fucking mind. The level of stupidity. I mean intellect displayed. I was incredulous. Still am. I ignored all the guys including Michael Lewis somewhat up until that point. I surrendered. He is a fucking nitwit. He’s dangerous.

Bottom line he is running against himself and he already lost. His campaign is run like he ran his administration. This is key: he did not run his campaign in 2016. Especially, not in its infancy. Bannon, Parscale, Stone, and others were fucking brilliant. They are all gone.

I’m gone too.
    Its weird that you say the press conferences were the breaking point for you. It’s strange. He had my father and his wife. It’s why I expected Trump to win larger at the turn of the year. They both sat out 2016. Not anti-Trumpers, just church goers a little uncomfortable with him. He loved the saber rattling with the Chinese. I’d say it’s all bullshit, but he loved it anyway. They were who I viewed as voters he could add, and why I thought he’d win bigger.

It was his press conferences that turned my father from an admirer into he detests him. It’s bizarre to me. Those conferences did what I couldn’t in a 100 hours of trying to explain why he was such an idiot.

He lost my dad and his wife doing those, and a decent portion of his social circle. It was bizarre to me because everything in those press conferences was on full display since the start. Something about having the time, no other distraction, and just sitting there listening to him lie and bullshit and praise himself had an impact on people who were for him, but not that engaged as to sit there and pay close attention.

My dad went from lifelong conservative lean churchgoer to asking me if I had heard of Andrew Yang. I just kind of laughed and said you missed the boat on that last year.

I felt like Mr. Jones. Something was happening there and I don’t know what it is. I don’t know why those conferences were so detrimental to Trump, because to me, they were standard Trump, but they really turned a percentage of people on him in a significant way.

There is something about the father/son dynamic. You can tell your father things, but when someone changed your diapers, it doesn’t matter if they think you’re smart, they’re going to make their own call. I couldn’t sway him. Trump hung himself as far as he’s concerned. He just had this massive recoil at his behavior.

Comments

Sanlmar: Classic BCR. “massive recoil” good line
    Last edited by BCR; 06-27-2020 at 10:38 AM.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by BCR View Post

I’m gone too.
    Its weird that you say the press conferences were the breaking point for you. It’s strange. He had my father and his wife. It’s why I expected Trump to win larger at the turn of the year. They both sat out 2016. Not anti-Trumpers, just church goers a little uncomfortable with him. He loved the saber rattling with the Chinese. I’d say it’s all bullshit, but he loved it anyway. They were who I viewed as voters he could add, and why I thought he’d win bigger.

It was his press conferences that turned my father from an admirer into he detests him. It’s bizarre to me. Those conferences did what I couldn’t in a 100 hours of trying to explain why he was such an idiot.

He lost my dad and his wife doing those, and a decent portion of his social circle. It was bizarre to me because everything in those press conferences was on full display since the start. Something about having the time, no other distraction, and just sitting there listening to him lie and bullshit and praise himself had an impact on people who were for him, but not that engaged as to sit there and pay close attention.

My dad went from lifelong conservative lean churchgoer to asking me if I had heard of Andrew Yang. I just kind of laughed and said you missed the boat on that last year.

I fell like Mr. Jones. Something was happening there and I don’t know what it is. I don’t know why those conferences were so detrimental to Trump, because to me, they were standard Trump, but they really turned a percentage of people on him in a significant way.

There is something about the father/son dynamic. You can tell your mate the things, but when someone changed your diapers, it doesn’t matter if they think you’re smart, they’re going to make their own call. I couldn’t sway him. Trump hung himself as far as he’s concerned. He just had this massive recoil at his behavior.
    He must have had the same effect on many others who were riveted by this new disease and what might happen next. Business was shut down and we were all home. He had our undivided attention That didn’t work out in his favor.

I offer this slightly different take:

How can the leader of the free world find 2 hours every day to do extemporaneous speaking. During an economic and health crisis Time management. Of course, we learn he wasn’t reading or studying or listening to anyone. He had nothing but time.

There was nothing he could not have communicated in a crisp daily 30 minutes held punctually at a certain time every day. Show me precision and discipline one. He was always late. I mean Druff-style late. That is a lack of respect for his audience, as well.

The Yang line is funny. I was dialed in to every Democratic debate. In my entire life I may not have ever seen a complete Democratic debate. I was picking my favorite Democrat. For me, that is some crazy ass shit right there. Biden really wasn’t my guy but whatever.

Check this out. We were talking about Cheney and Pence. Roy Cohn would have been Trump’s VP choice if he was 30 years younger. Can you imagine? Cohn would have made Cheney look like Mother Theresa.

Comments

BCR: Undivided attention. That’s what it was.

Diamond
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by dwai View Post

it's been very entertaining watching the party of Hillary struggle with defeat for 4 years

That's your spin on it that we're struggling. Bunker boy's presidency has done nothing but motivate the left. A literal devil in disguise. He's done nothing policy wise that can't be undone as soon as he's been booted from office. Moscow Mitch did appoint 200 conservative judges but Con Don still loses court battle after court battle.

How does it make you feel to have your Chief Bonespurs and a senate but a woman's choice are still happening, black voices are being heard and trans are able to use a public bathroom of their choosing? Who's winning?

You've gone insane on propaganda bud.

Easily manipulated drone trash

I shouldn't be so mean tho, I'm starting to think all the beta simp cucks getting absolutely killed during the great meme war is a big reason they chug and repeat so much propaganda. "No I'm not really a fkn loser with nothing relevant to say cuz I was born with no leadership skills whatsoever, so I need all word salad that works for my advantage to be true so I can sleep at night"

Kill yourself

Diamond
    Load Metric

Thoughts, Team Retard?

Millennial drone trash STFU, nobody gives a fk what u think. Btw I really like trumps chances because u started this thread and ur a fkn loser

Comments

Walter Sobchak: embarrassment

Load Metric

I fell like Mr. Jones. Something was happening there and I don’t know what it is. I don’t know why those conferences were so detrimental to Trump, because to me, they were standard Trump, but they really turned a percentage of people on him in a significant way.

There is something about the father/son dynamic. You can tell your mate the things, but when someone changed your diapers, it doesn’t matter if they think you’re smart, they’re going to make their own call. I couldn’t sway him. Trump hung himself as far as he’s concerned. He just had this massive recoil at his behavior.
    He must have had the same effect on many others who were riveted by this new disease and what might happen next. Business was shut down and we were all home. He had our undivided attention That didn’t work out in his favor.

I offer this slightly different take:

How can the leader of the free world find 2 hours every day to do extemporaneous speaking. During an economic and health crisis Time management. Of course, we learn he wasn’t reading or studying or listening to anyone. He had nothing but time.

There was nothing he could not have communicated in a crisp daily 30 minutes held punctually at a certain time every day. Show me precision and discipline one. He was always late. I mean Druff-style late. That is a lack of respect for his audience, as well.

The Yang line is funny. I was dialed in to every Democratic debate. In my entire life I may not have ever seen a complete Democratic debate. I was picking my favorite Democrat. For me, that is some crazy ass shit right there. Biden really wasn’t my guy but whatever.

Check this out. We were talking about Cheney and Pence. Roy Cohn would have been Trump’s VP choice if he was 30 years younger. Can you imagine? Cohn would have made Cheney look like Mother Theresa.
    The funny part is I like those type of dudes on some level. My area is corrupt and populist and I’m no different, Half the people in my phone contacts are morally reprehensible people. If I have to golf with someone, I’d choose Trump every day over a Ted Cruz type.

America is like an abandoned baby you wake up to on your front porch. You sit back and think, who can I give this kid to that won't fuck it up and she’ll end up swinging around a pole?

That’s an entirely different question than who I prefer the company of. Like Trump is probably fine when you’re playing a round of golf and he says he got a par and you say,” sure you did Donny you lying motherfucker.” He’d probably laugh and hook you up with a cocktail waitress if you told everyone in the clubhouse he shot a 67. Perfectly fine asshole for that type of shit.

I’m kind of finally done with the parties. They both suck so badly. It’s always the lesser of two evils and Biden will be a corporate Dem.

I don’t want to give the kid to either, but even Trump in his only moment of self awareness let the mothers raise the kids because he knew he was a mess. He’s not equipped for running a county. Not close. I wish he was. A departure from the same old shit would have been refreshing. He caught something that required a grownup and it was game over.

Comments

Sanlmar: We really are the same guy.

Load Metric
    LOL, yeah it went great, now your knocking Kaeperncik doesn't mean so much,
    Quote Originally Posted by mulva View Post
    i thought the tulsa pow-wow went well,
    I don't get it, I see this 'Putin has bounties on US military' has already been posted, but you morons are more concerned w/him being reelected?
    or racists getting censored?
    or Hillary? 4 years later? (same guy w MORBIDLY OBESE TRUMP meme.)

THE FACT THAT THE WH HASN'T FOUGHT BACK MEANS ITS TRUE
    Those pees tapes must be something.
    He was the worst President we've ever had, BEFORE this.
    You'd have to be a true scumbag to even be ok w/this.

Russia Secretly Offered Afghan Militants Bounties to Kill U.S. Troops, Intelligence Says
    https://www.nytimes.com/2020/06/26/u...-bounties.html

The Trump administration has been deliberating for months about what to do about a stunning intelligence assessment.

The intelligence finding was briefed to President Trump, and the White House’s National Security Council discussed the problem at an interagency meeting in late March, the officials said. Officials developed a menu of potential options — starting with making a diplomatic complaint to Moscow and a demand that it stop, along with an escalating series of sanctions and other possible responses, but the White House has yet to authorize any step, the officials said.
    San Francisco crowned the ‘world’s best’ city to live: survey
    https://www.kron4.com/news/bay-area/...o-live-survey/

Load Metric
    I’m in the last year of my rookie contract with PFA. In these past 5 years you never read me getting up in anyone’s grill about politics. I rarely dipped into the Trump thread.

Cynicism about both corrupt parties has led to apathy. You can’t fund raise 365 and be pure, for instance.

So, I never judged anyone based on politics. Those that were passionate just amused me. I got to tell ya anyone who supports this level of stupid and ineptitude .... well, I can’t help but feel a little contempt for that fan. Contempt is probably strong - I certainly think you are a simple person.

So riddle me this:
    How does Druff “The Fraud Alert Guy” reconcile his defense for a particularly stupid & amoral guy like Trump? Mind you, I am more offended by his stupidity.

I can’t really remember Druff ever throwing shade. He is so tilted by the left it’s like a crusade. I think he is so offended by liberal thought that he will overlook anything on the right.

LA in the 80’s was a violent and nasty place. The acorn never fell far from the tree. Something happened. Otherwise this makes no sense.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by thesidedish View Post

Millennial drone trash STFU, nobody gives a fk what u think. Btw I really like trumps chances because u started this thread and ur a fkn loser

Ever pay for overnight shipping when regular shipping was free?

Platinum
    Load Metric
    @san...saying they have the election was bad hyperbole on my part...

was more meant to say that biden is such a dogshit candidate that there is just no way the trump campaign should be getting killed by a guy like this already...it's like if your football team didn't throw every single down against a cornerback who was obviously hobbled...you'd lose your fucking mind...kinda the way I am right now as a supporter of Benjamin franklin...

your point about the referendum of the last 4 years is a point well taken...probably didn't give that one enough credence to be honest...

im still happy I took 3:1 when I did, but am going to have a nice long think this weekend...just looked at the market and I can bail at a very small loss...trump sounds like a beaten man, which just makes no fucking sense...again it would be one thing if he was going up against an 'Obama-type', a guy everybody fawned over and he could see the writing on the wall that there's nothing you're gonna do to beat that guy...but he's got a winnable game right here and he seems to be just like 'meh'...

Platinum
    Load Metric

I don’t want to give the kid to either, but even Trump in his only moment of self awareness let the mothers raise the kids because he knew he was a mess. He’s not equipped for running a county. Not close. I wish he was. A departure from the same old shit would have been refreshing. He caught something that required a grownup and it was game over.
    yeah that pretty much sums up what I was hoping for as well...trump is the type of guy to tell china to go fuck themselves instead of asking how much of the shaft we wanted up our asses...with the Chinese I think that's a brilliant strategy...for the foreseeable future we're gonna be intertwined with them, so might the fuck as well try to get the upper hand on 'em...unfortunately that type of 'fuck you' attitude works on like 1% of issues that a president has to deal with...99% of the rest requires some sort of massaging...don't think trump has ever had to use that gear...

Thread Information