Page 79 of 634 FirstFirst ... 296975767778798081828389129179579 ... LastLast
Results 1,561 to 1,580 of 12669

Thread: **OFFICIAL Donald J. Trump vs. Joseph (Joe) R. Biden Thread - 2020 Presidential Election**

Load Metric
    "Birds born in a cage think flying is an illness." - Alejandro Jodorowsky

"America is not so much a nightmare as a non-dream. The American non-dream is precisely a move to wipe the dream out of existence. The dream is a spontaneous happening and therefore dangerous to a control system set up by the non-dreamers." -- William S. Burroughs

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by sonatine View Post
    The first one is probably not going to work, unless the Trump merch store is horribly designed. Abandoned carts don't usually subtract from inventory.

The second one is mostly true. Google ads do cost something like $1/click (last I heard). Not a "few dollars", but yes, a mass campaign to click the Trump ads could cost the campaign some money.

However, I'm not sure if these Tik Tok kids understand that you can't just hammer the Trump ad 10 times and cost him $10. If it appears to google that it's being clicked from the same device or IP, additional charges will not accrue. So even if they got 1,000,000 people clicking (which they probably won't), it would only cost a million bucks, which wouldn't put a large dent into the campaign.

Also, as much as I'll hate myself for it, I think it's time to put Tik Tok embedding on here.

Load Metric
    Wall Street's nightmare: Elizabeth Warren as Treasury Secretary

https://www.cnn.com/2020/06/25/inves...den/index.html

Would be amazing

Comments

Sanlmar: They already printed the stationary. I mean why wait?

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by duped_samaritan View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post

You're parroting the left-wing criticisms of him, but not really saying anything which had an effect on deaths and economic devastation.
    Like Xi in December and January, Trump downplayed it in February and March, part of April, most of May and all of June.

He makes fun of people for wearings masks and refuses to wear one in front of cameras.

While the government was encouraging social distancing he was playing golf and shaking hands for photo ops at his resort with leaders from Brazil and professional athletes.

While the federal government was officially encouraging people to listen to their local elected officials, he was encouraging protests against them.

He's a leader that has millions of loyal supporters that follow the example he sets. Do you understand yet?

No, I don't "understand yet".

You think the far-right wingers refusing to wear masks would be wearing them if a Democrat were President? The people refusing to wear masks weren't told to do this by Trump. It's the other way around. Trump doesn't like being seen with the mask because his supporters don't want to wear masks, and he doesn't want to piss them off.

You have lost the authority to shame Trump or anyone on the right for non-mask-wearing since the Floyd protests. Over 60,000 on the streets in multiple cities, many of whom weren't wearing masks, standing shoulder-to-shoulder. This behavior was ENCOURAGED by the left and the mainstream media. Some of these were PLANNED RALLIES, such as the gigantic rally for "black transsexuals" right by where you live. Nobody was shamed for it by the left.

You are really reaching here if you think that Trump's public downplaying of the virus or refusal to wear masks very often is killing a large number of people. You are inventing new reasons this is "his fault", because all of the criticisms of him during the January-March era ended up not mattering.

Lack of ventilators - Ended up not being a problem

Hospitals which were going to run out of room - Ended up not being a problem

Lack of testing - Ended up not mattering because tests weren't reliable enough anyway, and the treatment was the same whether you test positive or negative

Lack of contact tracing - NOBODY in power (from either party) recommended an immediate full shutdown AND contact tracing at a point when this would have been feasible

And again, both Gavin Newsom and Andrew Cuomo PRAISED Trump for "giving them what they needed" in March. You know these two hate Trump, and wouldn't have lied for him.

How about just admitting that the death and devastation was coming to the US in 2020, regardless of who was President? And how about admitting that the individualistic, non-trusting-of-government American culture is what makes this very hard to contain here?

Load Metric
    The first one is probably not going to work, unless the Trump merch store is horribly designed. Abandoned carts don't usually subtract from inventory.

The second one is mostly true. Google ads do cost something like $1/click (last I heard). Not a "few dollars", but yes, a mass campaign to click the Trump ads could cost the campaign some money.

However, I'm not sure if these Tik Tok kids understand that you can't just hammer the Trump ad 10 times and cost him $10. If it appears to google that it's being clicked from the same device or IP, additional charges will not accrue. So even if they got 1,000,000 people clicking (which they probably won't), it would only cost a million bucks, which wouldn't put a large dent into the campaign.

Also, as much as I'll hate myself for it, I think it's time to put Tik Tok embedding on here.

tiktok is so problematic.

its straight up spyware. the new ios update flags it scraping the clipboard every 2-3 seconds, its outrageous, and it all gets sent back to chinese state ips.

on the other hand, the content on tiktok is fucking incredible. like up and coming comedians are fucking blooming on that site, its incredible.

"America is not so much a nightmare as a non-dream. The American non-dream is precisely a move to wipe the dream out of existence. The dream is a spontaneous happening and therefore dangerous to a control system set up by the non-dreamers." -- William S. Burroughs

Load Metric
    At a speech at a Wisconsin shipyard, Trump just said the new Navy frigate will be able to fight anywhere on land sea or air.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric

tiktok is so problematic.

its straight up spyware. the new ios update flags it scraping the clipboard every 2-3 seconds, its outrageous, and it all gets sent back to chinese state ips.

on the other hand, the content on tiktok is fucking incredible. like up and coming comedians are fucking blooming on that site, its incredible.
    My favorite Tik Tok story is from the early days when upper management ordered that all videos from "ugly people" and "old people" were to be removed from the platfrom, because they wanted it to "look like a cool place".

So, pretty much everyone who posts on PFA would have been banned from early Tik Tok.

I guess the tactic worked, though. They wanted to make sure it wasn't perceived as another app for the ancient Facebook crowd, nor did they want it to be a collection of freaks like Tumblr.

Indeed, Tik Tok is the cool place for young people to be in 2020, intrusive Chinese spyware and all.

Comments

sonatine: cant knock the hustle

Load Metric
    Fuck China and their spyware.

SOBCHAK SECURITY 213-799-7798

PRESIDENT JOSEPH R. BIDEN JR., THE GREAT AND POWERFUL

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by duped_samaritan View Post

Like Xi in December and January, Trump downplayed it in February and March, part of April, most of May and all of June.

He makes fun of people for wearings masks and refuses to wear one in front of cameras.

While the government was encouraging social distancing he was playing golf and shaking hands for photo ops at his resort with leaders from Brazil and professional athletes.

While the federal government was officially encouraging people to listen to their local elected officials, he was encouraging protests against them.

He's a leader that has millions of loyal supporters that follow the example he sets. Do you understand yet?

You think the far-right wingers refusing to wear masks would be wearing them if a Democrat were President? The people refusing to wear masks weren't told to do this by Trump. It's the other way around. Trump doesn't like being seen with the mask because his supporters don't want to wear masks, and he doesn't want to piss them off.

You have lost the authority to shame Trump or anyone on the right for non-mask-wearing since the Floyd protests. Over 60,000 on the streets in multiple cities, many of whom weren't wearing masks, standing shoulder-to-shoulder. This behavior was ENCOURAGED by the left and the mainstream media. Some of these were PLANNED RALLIES, such as the gigantic rally for "black transsexuals" right by where you live. Nobody was shamed for it by the left.

You are really reaching here if you think that Trump's public downplaying of the virus or refusal to wear masks very often is killing a large number of people. You are inventing new reasons this is "his fault", because all of the criticisms of him during the January-March era ended up not mattering.

Lack of ventilators - Ended up not being a problem

Hospitals which were going to run out of room - Ended up not being a problem

Lack of testing - Ended up not mattering because tests weren't reliable enough anyway, and the treatment was the same whether you test positive or negative

Lack of contact tracing - NOBODY in power (from either party) recommended an immediate full shutdown AND contact tracing at a point when this would have been feasible

And again, both Gavin Newsom and Andrew Cuomo PRAISED Trump for "giving them what they needed" in March. You know these two hate Trump, and wouldn't have lied for him.

How about just admitting that the death and devastation was coming to the US in 2020, regardless of who was President? And how about admitting that the individualistic, non-trusting-of-government American culture is what makes this very hard to contain here?
    It goes to show you that there really is no need for government after all. Maybe they are on to something. Dutch would be proud.

Load Metric
    Druff, Tyde & Micon really aren’t that far apart politically.

All gods children

Load Metric
    Nov 3rd Trump will be remembered as a misunderstood martyr who stood by his principles rather than pander to re-election.

The police bill that just passed the House? Few months & stuff like that will zip thru both houses and get the Presidential John Hancock.

There will be a statue

Load Metric

No, I think the far right wingers will do whatever the fuck they want.

I'm talking about the every day Americans who don't obsess over the news but were born and raised Republican and the media they do consume is from the same one or two sources which just happen to only criticize people who criticize Trump. I think there are way more of them than far-right wingers.

Seriously listen to yourself though. The leader of the free world isn't leading.

You have lost the authority to shame Trump or anyone on the right for non-mask-wearing since the Floyd protests.
    Oh shoot! I really enjoyed having that authority :(

Load Metric
    can i point out that if coronavirus cases spike so much that we go back into lockdown or we're home schooling again next year, biden could be caught on video vandalizing george washington statues and demand reparations for all black people and he would still win all 50 states

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by blake View Post
    can i point out that if coronavirus cases spike so much that we go back into lockdown or we're home schooling again next year, biden could be caught on video vandalizing george washington statues and demand reparations for all black people and he would still win all 50 states

consider this as trump steps up to the stage tomorrow at 12:30.

Load Metric
    "It’s so crazy what’s happening. It’s a guy who doesn’t talk, nobody hears him,” Trump said about Biden. “Whenever he does talk, he can’t put two sentences together. I don’t want to be nice or un-nice. The man can’t speak. And he is going to be president because some people don’t love me maybe because all I’m doing is doing my job.”

-Donald J. Trump predicting Biden will be president.

for real

actual quote

Load Metric
    oh and biden is leading trump in texas per fox news.

texas.

Load Metric
    Blake's writing in Joe flacco and his wife is illiterate

Platinum
    Load Metric
    At a speech at a Wisconsin shipyard, Trump just said the new Navy frigate will be able to fight anywhere on land sea or air.
    Trump clearly has dementia if he forgot to mention Space Force as well.
    When faced with a difficult decision, ask yourself "What would Micon do?", then do the opposite.

PFA Rookie of the Year Awards
    2012: The Templar (unknown)
    2013: Jasep $5000+
    2015: Micon's gofundme legal defense $3k begging for 100k:
    2018: 4Dragons
    2019: Dutch Boyd: Mike Postle
    2020: Covid19
    2021: SMIFlorida and some sort of shit coins for $50k
    2022: BDubs leaks chums club info
    2023: 22nd Feb 4th Dec Youtube channels removed
    2024: Dustin Morgan wins Chrissy's $1000 contest

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by blake View Post
    "It’s so crazy what’s happening. It’s a guy who doesn’t talk, nobody hears him,” Trump said about Biden. “Whenever he does talk, he can’t put two sentences together. I don’t want to be nice or un-nice. The man can’t speak. And he is going to be president because some people don’t love me maybe because all I’m doing is doing my job.”

-Donald J. Trump predicting Biden will be president.

for real

actual quote

more than anything, this is my nightmare scenario;

trump deciding he doesnt want to wear the crown. so he coasts. riffs. jives. blames. oh how he blames. because hes already checked out emotionally; at night hes not counting sheep, he's counting those OAN bucks.

and then he gets re-elected because team retard loves nothing more than a big sloppy fuckup of a victim, and they figure aw shucks no one else'll vote for him, i just plain like the man, why not.

and he gets re-elected.

and his cult loses their fucking minds because God has anointed their leader through another miracle election.

and trump believes them.

and things get much, much, much worse.

Load Metric
    fat white boomers are going to vote for trump because they 'know' bidens finna win and they feel bad for trump.

Thread Information