Page 630 of 634 FirstFirst ... 130530580620626627628629630631632633634 LastLast
Results 12,581 to 12,600 of 12669

Thread: **OFFICIAL Donald J. Trump vs. Joseph (Joe) R. Biden Thread - 2020 Presidential Election**

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by nightmarefish View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by big dick View Post
    the guy with the "these colors don't run t-shirt" running away is funny

also funny the one moron standing there with his hands in his pockets while surrounded by people that might hurt him

these people who can't fight really should stay far far away from these things
    They look like they’re just standing there and get attacked. You support this?

Only outraged if Trump supporters are violent, everyone else no big deal.

Let me ask you a question. You think ole Billy Bob sitting at home cleaning his rifle is more or less likely to be violent after seeing shit like this?

Seems like some of you are legit hoping for a civil war.
    I do not support that

I also don't support a bunch of idiots standing on the street protesting an election that was stolen from them that wasn't actually stolen.

If the election was legit stolen I would support these people

What I want is this

I want things to go back to the way they were before that fucking idiot trump came down that escalator in 2015

And no I do not want a civil war

I want this virus gone

I want things back to fucking normal

Nothing good in this country since this pos trump showed his fat ugly hating face

Platinum
    Load Metric

Let me ask you a question. You think ole Billy Bob sitting at home cleaning his rifle is more or less likely to be violent after seeing shit like this?

I do not support that

I also don't support a bunch of idiots standing on the street protesting an election that was stolen from them that wasn't actually stolen.

What I want is this

I want things to go back to the way they were before that fucking idiot trump came down that escalator in 2015

I want this virus gone

Nothing good in this country since this pos trump showed his fat ugly hating face
    If people don't start calling out the retards of their own party nothing will ever get back to normal. The current SOP is to get super fuckin pissed when someone from the other party commits a crime but if someone for their own party commits that exact same crime they look away. This lack of consistency is one of the major things that's dividing the country.

It's interesting you say you don't support their right to protest. I don't think the election was rigged either but I will always support anyone's right to peaceful protest no matter what they're protesting. I remember after the 2016 election libs were protesting it.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric

I do not support that

What I want is this

I want this virus gone

The truth

Load Metric
    Is Pence cucking Trump with that sweet 25th entirely out of the question?

Probably so, but Pence is literally a marked man in the eyes of Team Retard MAGA and has no career left anyways UNLESS he moves against the fascist lunatic and can revitalize some level of noncult party with the religious ri- never mind.
    PokerFraudAlert...will never censor your claims, even if they're against one of our sponsors. In addition to providing you an open forum report fraud within the poker community, we will also analyze your claims with a clear head an unbiased point of view. And, of course, the accused will always have the floor to defend themselves.-Dan Druff

Load Metric
    I do not support that

What I want is this

I want this virus gone

If people don't start calling out the retards of their own party nothing will ever get back to normal. The current SOP is to get super fuckin pissed when someone from the other party commits a crime but if someone for their own party commits that exact same crime they look away. This lack of consistency is one of the major things that's dividing the country.

It's interesting you say you don't support their right to protest. I don't think the election was rigged either but I will always support anyone's right to peaceful protest no matter what they're protesting. I remember after the 2016 election libs were protesting it.
    Agreed the retards/extremists on both sides need to be dealt with.

I'm for most forms of protest but it's gotta be legit and not hate based. Do I think a bunch of assholes dressed in white sheets should be allowed to stand on the street ? I'm not in favor of that as it is promoting hate and violence.
    The BLM protests ( the legit ones) i'm in favor of. The ones in the daytime. The ones at night? Nah i'm not anywhere close to being on favor of those assholes as they are just criminals using the BLM as a shield.

War protests? I'm all for that if it's a shitty war which most of them seem to be since ww2 .

These middle aged white guys out protesting is kinda laughable to me.
    Im a middle aged white man and I have experienced lot's of white privilege in my life so I know it exists so these guys out crying about injustices is a load of nonsense.

Black people have a legit gripe.
    We made them our slaves at one point.
    Think about that.
    Sure it was a long time ago but we really never have allowed blacks to advance themselves and prosper.

Are blacks at fault for their lack of prosperity? Maybe idk for sure but the white man surely hasn't helped their cause.

Who caused the crime in the early 1900's? And why? It was the Irish the Italians and the Jews and they caused crime because they were poor and had no help from the people who had the money and power but the difference was these people were white and they were allowed to rub elbows with the people in power and able to raise themselves up. This is much much harder to do if you're black or brown but esp if you're black
    Last edited by big dick; 01-11-2021 at 12:55 AM.

Load Metric

I'm for most forms of protest but it's gotta be legit and not hate based. Do I think a bunch of assholes dressed in white sheets should be allowed to stand on the street ? I'm not in favor of that as it is promoting hate and violence.
    The BLM protests ( the legit ones) i'm in favor of. The ones in the daytime. The ones at night? Nah i'm not anywhere close to being on favor of those assholes as they are just criminals using the BLM as a shield.

War protests? I'm all for that if it's a shitty war which most of them seem to be since ww2 .

Im a middle aged white man and I have experienced lot's of white privilege in my life so I know it exists so these guys out crying about injustices is a load of nonsense.

Think about that.
    Sure it was a long time ago but we really never have allowed blacks to advance themselves and prosper.

Are blacks at fault for their lack of prosperity? Maybe idk for sure but the white man surely hasn't helped their cause.

Who caused the crime in the early 1900's? And why? It was the Irish the Italians and the Jews and they caused crime because they were poor and had no help from the people who had the money and power but the difference was these people were white and they were allowed to rub elbows with the people in power and able to raise themselves up. This is much much harder to do if you're black or brown but esp if you're black
    big dick has always been against rioting, that is not in question.

he has condemned the violence from the left fairly

Comments

big dick: this guy would know

Blog Entries
    Load Metric

Think about that.

You realize the BLM/Antifa protests were allowed to run wild, and people destroyed cities while Democrat mayors ordered police to stand down, right?

All of the blather above doesn't change that. This went on for months.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post

Think about that.

You realize the BLM/Antifa protests were allowed to run wild, and people destroyed cities while Democrat mayors ordered police to stand down, right?

In hindsight, were you wrong to vote for Trump?
    PokerFraudAlert...will never censor your claims, even if they're against one of our sponsors. In addition to providing you an open forum report fraud within the poker community, we will also analyze your claims with a clear head an unbiased point of view. And, of course, the accused will always have the floor to defend themselves.-Dan Druff

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Sloppy Joe View Post

In hindsight, I would have voted third party like I did in 2016.

I would not have voted for Biden under any circumstances.

He and Kamala are already out there making the January 6 Capitol riots about race. Yuck.

Load Metric

He and Kamala are already out there making the January 6 Capitol riots about race. Yuck.
    Agreed about the race angle; the domestic terror attack and attempted coup on democracy by a sitting republican president is more than enough.

Load Metric

ed

Platinum
    Load Metric

Ya, it's a great way to heal the country like Biden says he wants to do.

Bringing people together 2021 yall.

Load Metric

whose account is san angel? come on, speak up.

Comments

ToasterOven: lol
    "Birds born in a cage think flying is an illness." - Alejandro Jodorowsky

"America is not so much a nightmare as a non-dream. The American non-dream is precisely a move to wipe the dream out of existence. The dream is a spontaneous happening and therefore dangerous to a control system set up by the non-dreamers." -- William S. Burroughs

Load Metric

Dude he doesn't like trump he likes his "policies"

putting kids in cages
    and a million other things im too lazy to type out

Load Metric

Think about that.

Which city did they destroy?
    I had no idea entire American cities had been wiped off the map.

I know of some stores and police stations that were damaged but im not aware of any cities being destroyed.

Load Metric

Dude he doesn't like trump he likes his "policies"

putting kids in cages
    and a million other things im too lazy to type out
    sorry that was your boy Obama

Load Metric
    I heard Obama had them built but trump actually used them

You're right about 1 thing

Obama is my boy

Comments

dwai: rofl

Platinum
    Load Metric

Obama is my boy
    Why would he have them built?

Load Metric
    It's hilarious that we as a society think everyone can be a dr, a lawyer, an engineer. Some people are just fucking stupid. Why can't we just accept that?

Platinum
    Load Metric

Obama is my boy

Thread Information