Page 619 of 634 FirstFirst ... 119519569609615616617618619620621622623629 ... LastLast
Results 12,361 to 12,380 of 12669

Thread: **OFFICIAL Donald J. Trump vs. Joseph (Joe) R. Biden Thread - 2020 Presidential Election**

Load Metric
    Mickeys girlfriend

Load Metric
    Katie Porter = A true American hero

Rep. Katie Porter Exposes McConnell's Corruption in Shielding Corps, Reminiscent of Trump's Pardons

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by big dick View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Tellafriend View Post
    only listened to this dickhead for 2 mins
    all I could stomach

Did he mention anything about the 2 trillion tax cut? Or did he only lecture everyone about free money for regular people?
    Had you continued listening you would have heard him blistering republicans for their hypocrisy.

Load Metric
    only listened to this dickhead for 2 mins
    all I could stomach

Did he mention anything about the 2 trillion tax cut? Or did he only lecture everyone about free money for regular people?
    Had you continued listening you would have heard him blistering republicans for their hypocrisy.
    I can only listen for a minute or so at a time

Would you spare me the pain and just cliff note me? Did he cry about the 2 trillion tax cut or no?

If he did that would change my opinion of him a little bit

edit- gonna give it a listen

cant' say I disagree with him but how come he didn't stand up and lecture everyone a few years back when the 2 trillion tax cut reared it's ugly head?

He calls out the R'S now but didn't call them out as they gifted themselves 2 trillion..

Unless he did stand up and I had not seen it?
    Last edited by big dick; 12-25-2020 at 07:14 PM.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric

rollcall.com Costs up more than $100b to maintain Navy ship toilets, other issues

By John M. Donnelly

The Navy’s estimated cost of lifetime maintenance for six classes of surface ships and submarines soars beyond original estimatesPosted March 25, 2020 at 7:00am

The Navy recently decided to use a different sewage system on its two newest aircraft carriers, one that is modeled on the toilets in commercial aircraft.

But flushing for more than 4,000 people living aboard a carrier turned out to be a harder job than it is on a jetliner. Now the massive ships require regular acid flushes — at $400,000 each — just to keep things flowing.
    [Undisclosed delays plague atomic programs, cost billions to fix]
    The current and future price for that particular failure of foresight is not yet known. But the wider cost of addressing unexpected operating and support issues for Navy warships is now coming into clearer view, thanks to a Government Accountability Office audit made public Tuesday.

For six classes of U.S. surface ships and submarines, the Navy’s estimated cost of maintenance over the ships’ lives is more than $100 billion higher than it was when full-scale development of the vessels began. For four of the six classes, that cost is more than 50 percent higher than the earlier estimate.

[Defense contractors are unlikely to pivot to coronavirus response]
    More plumbing problems

The GAO’s 106-page report cited at least 150 unpredicted maintenance problems across Navy fleets, including glitches that individually required scores of millions of dollars to fix.
    For instance, on the San Antonio class of amphibious ships — which ferry Marines, their vehicles and gear — another plumbing problem arose. In that case, the Navy decided to use a new type of pipe, made of titanium, to pump seawater used for cooling equipment and firefighting, the GAO said. But the new pipes are susceptible to so-called biofouling — including shellfish growing inside them — and so the pipes must be chlorinated and then de-chlorinated. The total cost for doing this on all the ships is estimated to be $250 million.

In another costly example, the Navy failed to analyze the reliability of a special covering for its Virginia class attack subs, and some of the coverings have come off. The cost of repairs for 11 subs is $735 million, the audit said.

Load Metric

Would you spare me the pain and just cliff note me? Did he cry about the 2 trillion tax cut or no?

cant' say I disagree with him but how come he didn't stand up and lecture everyone a few years back when the 2 trillion tax cut reared it's ugly head?

He calls out the R'S now but didn't call them out as they gifted themselves 2 trillion..

Without looking back, I think he did. He’s usually a stalwart on fiscal matters.

Comments

MumblesBadly: Except when it comes to trillion+ $ tax cuts for the rich.

dwai: offset mumbles

Load Metric

Without looking back, I think he did. He’s usually a stalwart on fiscal matters.
    He's just another scumbag

RAND PAUL, WHOSE TAX-CUT VOTE ADDED $1 TRILLION TO THE DEFICIT, TELLS 9/11 VICTIMS TO SUCK IT
    The senator is happy to add to the debt when tax cuts are on the line, but sick 9/11 first responders can take a hike.

https://www.vanityfair.com/news/2019...esponders-bill

Rand Paul: Tax Cuts For Corporations Can Add to the Deficit But 9/11 Victim Relief Shouldn’t
    The senator who voted for a massive tax cut for the wealthy has suddenly become frugal when it comes to the health of first responders

https://www.rollingstone.com/politic...ouldnt-860258/

Load Metric
    Mickeys girlfriend
    More Like...

Load Metric
    Too many freeloaders that live out in the country are voting Republican.

Load Metric
    imagine voting for this greedy ugly whore

lol at her towering over her funny looking little husband and his fat little face

Who Is Kelly Loeffler? Narrated by Natalie Portman

Comments

TheXFactor: She's a greedy, lying cunt.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric

lol at her towering over her funny looking little husband and his fat little face

Imagine taking anything seriously which is produced by NOW SHIT

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post

Imagine taking anything seriously which is produced by NOW SHIT
    So what was said in the video that was inaccurate ?

I get you don't like the source but that doesn't make what they said about her not true.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    I'll confess I didn't watch.

NOW SHIT is so hyper-biased that I've never seen a video from them which wasn't misleading, inaccurate, or outright false.

There are probably legit criticisms in there, but I'm sure there's a lot of crap, too. And the whole purpose of the video isn't to shame Loeffler, but rather to attempt to give Democrats the Senate, and allow them to run wild over the next two years with all three houses.

So any video making this just about Loeffler is dishonest. Even if you want to say Loeffler sucks, you also need to decide in this unique circumstance whether it's better to vote for her anyway, because you may not want all three houses to belong to the Dems. Josh Arieh, a centrist from Georgia, posted on Twitter recently that he considered voting for the two Democrats, but is worried about the Dems controlling everything, so he might not.

Load Metric
    Allowing people like her in power is a huge mistake.

If you want to make the argument that the country is better off with divided GOVT( which i tend to agree with) than you guys had better put some people in these positions of power that aren't greedy and corrupt.

Load Metric

She's running against the wife beater, right?
    POKER FAG ALERT! FOR BLOW JOB SEE SLOPPY JOE THE TRANNIE HO.

Diamond
    Load Metric

lol what

Load Metric

Comments

Walter Sobchak: god you are stupid

Load Metric

never stop being you, parler
    "Birds born in a cage think flying is an illness." - Alejandro Jodorowsky

"America is not so much a nightmare as a non-dream. The American non-dream is precisely a move to wipe the dream out of existence. The dream is a spontaneous happening and therefore dangerous to a control system set up by the non-dreamers." -- William S. Burroughs

Load Metric
    I know a lot of you are not ready for this.

AT&T got a contract to do forensic audit on Dominion voting machines and those machines were being moved to Nashville this past week.

The former owner of the AT&T building in Nashville, William Kennard, is a board member for Cerberus Capital Management and AT&T.... He also was Bill Clinton’s FCC chair, and Obama’s Ambassador to the EU.

Dominion voting is owned by Cerberus Capital Management.... Cerberus is run by Staple Street Execs. Joe Bidens Brother in Law, Steven Owens, is the cofounder of Staple Street Execs along with William Kennard (mentioned above).

Super Computer in TN was connected to the AT&T internet in NASHVILLE.... yesterday evening the Cumberland river cooling system was compromised due to internet outage and Supercomputer fried.....

If you don’t know, “Kraken” is a reference to a supercomputer former prosecuter, Sidney Powell, has been talking about.

So, the explosion “just happened” to be at the AT&T location where they “just so happen” to control the cooling system for the super computer and house the dominion voting machines and drives for forensic audit...

Does it make sense now why no lives were lost? Does it make sense now why the FBI task lead couldn’t even put together a coherent sentence in the press conference yesterday? Does it make sense why the mayor was making light of the situation, almost laughing yesterday?

Speedster Out of Clemson adamantium's Avatar
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by tommyt View Post
    I know a lot of you are not ready for this.

AT&T got a contract to do forensic audit on Dominion voting machines and those machines were being moved to Nashville this past week.

The former owner of the AT&T building in Nashville, William Kennard, is a board member for Cerberus Capital Management and AT&T.... He also was Bill Clinton’s FCC chair, and Obama’s Ambassador to the EU.

Dominion voting is owned by Cerberus Capital Management.... Cerberus is run by Staple Street Execs. Joe Bidens Brother in Law, Steven Owens, is the cofounder of Staple Street Execs along with William Kennard (mentioned above).

Super Computer in TN was connected to the AT&T internet in NASHVILLE.... yesterday evening the Cumberland river cooling system was compromised due to internet outage and Supercomputer fried.....

If you don’t know, “Kraken” is a reference to a supercomputer former prosecuter, Sidney Powell, has been talking about.

So, the explosion “just happened” to be at the AT&T location where they “just so happen” to control the cooling system for the super computer and house the dominion voting machines and drives for forensic audit...

Does it make sense now why no lives were lost? Does it make sense now why the FBI task lead couldn’t even put together a coherent sentence in the press conference yesterday? Does it make sense why the mayor was making light of the situation, almost laughing yesterday?
    Im sure you just forgot to give us a link, did the source also contain credible shit about the earth being flat?
    Fucking RETARD
    Slava Ukraini!

Thread Information