Page 61 of 634 FirstFirst ... 115157585960616263646571111161561 ... LastLast
Results 1,201 to 1,220 of 12669

Thread: **OFFICIAL Donald J. Trump vs. Joseph (Joe) R. Biden Thread - 2020 Presidential Election**

Load Metric
    Trump is going for the 3rd and final death blow before he leaves office

WWIII

Three US Navy aircraft carriers are patrolling the Pacific Ocean at the same time. And China's not happy

https://www.cnn.com/2020/06/15/asia/...cli/index.html

Comments

Tellafriend: stick with grinding the 1-2nl games; you are out of your depth here

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by big dick View Post
    Trump is going for the 3rd and final death blow before he leaves office

WWIII

Three US Navy aircraft carriers are patrolling the Pacific Ocean at the same time. And China's not happy

https://www.cnn.com/2020/06/15/asia/...cli/index.html
    I don't give a fuck if China's happy or not. The less happy China is the more happy I am. China is fucking EVIL. By far the biggest threat to the civilized world today. China must be contained and if they want to start shit the US should have the balls to finish it.

SOBCHAK SECURITY 213-799-7798

PRESIDENT JOSEPH R. BIDEN JR., THE GREAT AND POWERFUL

Load Metric
    supreme court held that trans people are protected by the civil rights act in a 6-3 decision.

dish is one step closer to tasting his first tranny dick.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by blake View Post
    supreme court held that trans people are protected by the civil rights act in a 6-3 decision.

dish is one step closer to tasting his first tranny dick.
    Thank you Gorsuch! Welcome to the resistance.

Load Metric
    'first'

Comments

SPIT this: lol thought the same thing
    "Birds born in a cage think flying is an illness." - Alejandro Jodorowsky

"America is not so much a nightmare as a non-dream. The American non-dream is precisely a move to wipe the dream out of existence. The dream is a spontaneous happening and therefore dangerous to a control system set up by the non-dreamers." -- William S. Burroughs

Load Metric
    gotta love Bernie

Load Metric
    “A well-placed VOA employee said there are internal discussions about a sizable shakeup coming to the agency that may include former White House official and conservative radio host Sebastian Gorka taking on a leadership position.”

im sure that will solve everything.

"America is not so much a nightmare as a non-dream. The American non-dream is precisely a move to wipe the dream out of existence. The dream is a spontaneous happening and therefore dangerous to a control system set up by the non-dreamers." -- William S. Burroughs

Load Metric

Comments

MumblesBadly: Love the Donald doll he talked to. Hilarious!

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by sonatine View Post
    “A well-placed VOA employee said there are internal discussions about a sizable shakeup coming to the agency that may include former White House official and conservative radio host Sebastian Gorka taking on a leadership position.”

Give it to me.

I will do a 9-hour show each day and make sure there's a call to listen line in each country.

Platinum
    Load Metric
    this is like the chef's kiss right here for the case of fucking dumbass...

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/elect...cid=spartanntp

WASHINGTON (AP) — More than four dozen progressive groups have signed a letter to presumptive Democratic presidential nominee Joe Biden’s campaign criticizing his police reform proposals and warning that if he doesn’t adopt more progressive policies he risks losing black voters — and the election — this fall.

“You cannot win the election without the enthusiastic support of Black voters, and how you act in this moment of crisis will play a big role in determining how Black voters -- and all voters concerned with racial justice -- respond to your candidacy. A “return to normalcy” will not suffice, the letter reads.

so their end game, if they don't get what they want, is to have trump re-elected who im sure they all despise...makes perfect sense...

for those of you giving dish a bunch of shit for his trump bets, you might have to overcome this in order to win in November...tough proposition...

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by sonatine View Post

Give it to me.

I will do a 9-hour show each day and make sure there's a call to listen line in each country.
    I believe China and NK jam VOA broadcasts, they're the people who really need to hear it.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by GambleBotsChafedPenis View Post

WASHINGTON (AP) — More than four dozen progressive groups have signed a letter to presumptive Democratic presidential nominee Joe Biden’s campaign criticizing his police reform proposals and warning that if he doesn’t adopt more progressive policies he risks losing black voters — and the election — this fall.

“You cannot win the election without the enthusiastic support of Black voters, and how you act in this moment of crisis will play a big role in determining how Black voters -- and all voters concerned with racial justice -- respond to your candidacy. A “return to normalcy” will not suffice, the letter reads.

so their end game, if they don't get what they want, is to have trump re-elected who im sure they all despise...makes perfect sense...

for those of you giving dish a bunch of shit for his trump bets, you might have to overcome this in order to win in November...tough proposition...
    I despise Trump but I think he is going to win. Voter suppression and cheating will be enough to squeak it out in the Electoral College.

Diamond
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Walter Sobchak View Post

I despise Trump but I think he is going to win. Voter suppression and cheating will be enough to squeak it out in the Electoral College.

why didnt u say "and russia" this time u absolute fkn retard

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by thesidedish View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Walter Sobchak View Post

why didnt u say "and russia" this time u absolute fkn retard
    Very true, Russia will play a part. Sort of included in cheating but worth its own mention.

Load Metric
    trump just getting absolutely eviscerated in polls lately and i'm not sure why. people tend to think the economy is on the upswing and no one even cares about the coronavirus.

this doesn't make much sense.

the polls are so out of whack i don't believe them.

Load Metric
    and this is partly from trump's favorite pollster, rasmussen

from tucker carlson last night:

Fox News’ Tucker Carlson opened his show Monday night warning viewers, “Black Lives Matter is now more popular than the President of the United States.”

“And not slightly more popular than the president,” Carlson said. “Much more popular.”

He brought up a Rasmussen survey finding 62 percent of people have a favorable opinion of Black Lives Matter, compared to Trump’s approval rating of 43 percent.

Platinum
    Load Metric
    trump just getting absolutely eviscerated in polls lately and i'm not sure why. people tend to think the economy is on the upswing and no one even cares about the coronavirus.

ill pose this question since im looking at this from the pure betting angle...

what has changed from 2016 in regards to polling? the vast majority were surprised that trump won because Hillary was polling well...dissecting this post mortem, it seemed like that people who were voting for trump kept their mouths shut because they didn't want to have to defend why they were voting for him in the first place, keeping his polling numbers down...

fast forward to 2020...I would say the hate for trump is even worse than in 2016, so again why are people voting for him going to say they are? did he really lose that much of his voting base in 4 years?

just seems like the media playing up the 'trump is gonna get his ass kicked angle, look how well biden is doing!!!!' because it's obvious what most want to happen...the swing states might give the better opportunity to place bets on trump, but if the media is gonna drive his price to +150 in the national, I mean im gonna be hard pressed not to fire on that because it just seems eerily similar to 2016...
    Last edited by GambleBotsChafedPenis; 06-16-2020 at 11:31 AM.

Load Metric

ill pose this question since im looking at this from the pure betting angle...

what has changed from 2016 in regards to polling? the vast majority were surprised that trump won because Hillary was polling well...dissecting this post mortem, it seemed like that people who were voting for trump kept their mouths shut because they didn't want to have to defend why they were voting for him in the first place, keeping his polling numbers down...

fast forward to 2020...I would say the hate for trump is even worse than in 2016, so again why are people voting for him going to say they are? did he really lose that much of his voting base in 4 years?

just seems like the media playing up the 'trump is gonna get his ass kicked angle, look how well biden is doing!!!!' because it's obvious what most want to happen...the swing states might give the better opportunity to place bets on trump, but if the media is gonna drive his price to +150 in the national, I mean im gonna be hard pressed not to fire on that because it just seems eerily similar to 2016...
    Polling right up to election day had Hillary at 80-something percent, which as gamblers we should all understand means that Trump still wins about 1 in every 6 times. It does not mean the polls were wrong then and it doesn't mean the polls are wrong now. Even if Biden were 99% to win Trump would still win 1% of the time. (Numbers made up for illustration purposes.)

That said, I think Trump is going to win so I wholeheartedly endorse you betting on Trump wherever you find the value.

Comments

MumblesBadly: 80% means 4-1 odds, or winning an average of 1 in 5 times.

Load Metric
    The aggregation of recent polls indicates that Trump's approval rating is at 40-41% and disapproval at 55%. No incumbent has ever been re-elected with less than 48% approval. So he will win by cheating and because the Electoral College is ridiculous, and with Russia's help of course.

BET THE FARM EVERYONE

Load Metric
    if i was conspiratorially minded id say they wanted to lure the left into a false sense of security.

Thread Information