Page 6 of 634 FirstFirst ... 23456789101656106506 ... LastLast

Thread: **OFFICIAL Donald J. Trump vs. Joseph (Joe) R. Biden Thread - 2020 Presidential Election**

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by MumblesBadly View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by sonatine View Post
    trump is polling under 50% in texas.

IN TEXAS.

What are the odds that a larger percentage of Trumptards are simply not responding to the pollsters out of spite over the well-deserved horrible press that Trump is getting recently?
    How quickly people forget Trump was a 12-1 underdog morning of 2016 election (IIRC) because of... polls.

I'd say Trump is still firmly in the lead over Biden in reality. Obviously pretty volatile times right now and that can change any minute, in either direction.

Cuban would be REALLLLY fucking interesting though. With what I know about him already, I can almost guarantee I'd vote for him over those other two.

Platinum
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by blake View Post

dude, Trump’s been accused of sexually assaulting like 75 people

honestly, what is going on here

blake.

republican constituents dont care about rape.

republican constituents would jack off to The Handmaids Tale if they could read.

get your head in the game.
    And dems only care about rape if it's a republican that's charged.

Load Metric
    i'm sorry i just have to believe that even total pussy democrats will get outraged at the hypocrisy of trump -- an alleged serial rapist -- attacking biden for this one 25 year old allegation, which wasn't nearly as serious as anything trump's been accused of, even if true.

Load Metric
    i'm sorry i just have to believe that even total pussy democrats will get outraged at the hypocrisy of trump -- an alleged serial rapist -- attacking biden for this one 25 year old allegation, which wasn't nearly as serious as anything trump's been accused of, even if true.

im watching bernie bros call him a rapist in real time on sosh media.
    "Birds born in a cage think flying is an illness." - Alejandro Jodorowsky

"America is not so much a nightmare as a non-dream. The American non-dream is precisely a move to wipe the dream out of existence. The dream is a spontaneous happening and therefore dangerous to a control system set up by the non-dreamers." -- William S. Burroughs

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by gut View Post

What are the odds that a larger percentage of Trumptards are simply not responding to the pollsters out of spite over the well-deserved horrible press that Trump is getting recently?
    How quickly people forget Trump was a 12-1 underdog morning of 2016 election (IIRC) because of... polls.

I'd say Trump is still firmly in the lead over Biden in reality. Obviously pretty volatile times right now and that can change any minute, in either direction.

Cuban would be REALLLLY fucking interesting though. With what I know about him already, I can almost guarantee I'd vote for him over those other two.
    she was 8-1 morning of If im not mistaken.

He won 3 states by 81k votes but lost total vote by 3 million.

People are home and paying attn. People who vote R usually are gonna say fuck this guy and either stay home or vote against him.

What reasonable mid 40's white collar upper middle class informed voter is gonna watch the the daily shit show trump has been hosting and say to themseves hmm this guy gets my vote.

He is gone like the wind. And thank god for that. dems will be -200 or better come november.

My opinion of course but we'll see.

I hate trump but i can put that aside in the name of the almighty dollar and come to a reasonable conclusion.

His fat ass is already gone. No way he wins. Again just my opinion. I want to point that out before the usual crew of dipshits run in here bringing up the 2016 election.

Old people have seen a lot of presidents int heir lifetime and they know how a president is supposed to act. They have seen kennedy,johnson,reagan, clinton and obama. They know this maniac isn't presidental material. They are his base.

He is literally killing his base as well and the ones who aren't dead are scared shitless.

BYE BYE you fat spoiled silver spoon secret society piece of lower than shit cocksucker.

The world and the majority of Americans will be better off.

I'd vote Cuban too. Anyone and I mean anyone but trump.

Load Metric

Uh, you're not remembering correctly. What book was offering +1200? Was nowhere close to that on Predictit

Load Metric

What do you like about Cuban? I don't know any of his political/policy positions.

SOBCHAK SECURITY 213-799-7798

PRESIDENT JOSEPH R. BIDEN JR., THE GREAT AND POWERFUL

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by SPIT this View Post

Uh, you're not remembering correctly. What book was offering +1200? Was nowhere close to that on Predictit

i got +1650 literally the night of the election.

Comments

SPIT this: wow, hold on to that book

"America is not so much a nightmare as a non-dream. The American non-dream is precisely a move to wipe the dream out of existence. The dream is a spontaneous happening and therefore dangerous to a control system set up by the non-dreamers." -- William S. Burroughs

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by SPIT this View Post

Yeah I can't remember which book I was watching, but im pretty sure it was +1200 in the morning, got up to like +1400 around mid-afternoon pacific time, then started dropping as the east coast results rolled in.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Walter Sobchak View Post

What do you like about Cuban? I don't know any of his political/policy positions.
    From what I've heard, he comes across as basically a "Hollywood Republican". Pretty moderate/liberal socially, Libertarian-ish fiscally. Can't remember any detailed views of his on foreign policy, if he has actually said much.

My hunch is that he would like to run as a libertarian, but the current state of that "party" is, uh, not ideal. Plus, he knows he would still have to thank, like, God and Jesus occasionally to win as an independent (or anything).
    Last edited by gut; 04-26-2020 at 05:38 PM.

Load Metric

Yeah I can't remember which book I was watching, but im pretty sure it was +1200 in the morning, got up to like +1400 around mid-afternoon pacific time, then started dropping as the east coast results rolled in.

it was 5dimes, true story. like 1/4 of the votes were in and trump was clearly dunking in the rustbelt and i checked the line and there it was. i honestly didnt expect the to pay out but they did.

Load Metric
    What are the odds that there is no election at all?

Trump should just launch a political coup.

Move troops into the Capital building.
    Arrest every member of Congress and every Senator.

The charge? Treason against the United States.

Trump should then execute every single one of those fuckers. Then he should turn the Republic into an Empire and proclaim himself the first Emperor.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by big dick View Post

People are home and paying attn. People who vote R usually are gonna say fuck this guy and either stay home or vote against him.

What reasonable mid 40's white collar upper middle class informed voter is gonna watch the the daily shit show trump has been hosting and say to themseves hmm this guy gets my vote.

He is gone like the wind. And thank god for that. dems will be -200 or better come november.

I hate trump but i can put that aside in the name of the almighty dollar and come to a reasonable conclusion.

His fat ass is already gone. No way he wins. Again just my opinion. I want to point that out before the usual crew of dipshits run in here bringing up the 2016 election.

Old people have seen a lot of presidents int heir lifetime and they know how a president is supposed to act. They have seen kennedy,johnson,reagan, clinton and obama. They know this maniac isn't presidental material. They are his base.

He is literally killing his base as well and the ones who aren't dead are scared shitless.

BYE BYE you fat spoiled silver spoon secret society piece of lower than shit cocksucker.

I hate Trump too. But I think he's going to win.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by TheXFactor View Post
    Zero.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by TheXFactor View Post
    Zero.
    Ok, put me down for $1 at infinity to one

Load Metric
    Odds of Trump trying to invalidate the election due to Covid if he loses: ~20%

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by big dick View Post

I hate Trump too. But I think he's going to win.
    lol yeah I noticed you aren't very fond of him.

bet on him
    Win/win for you. He wins you make money he loses you lose money but at least his fat ass is out

Why do you think trump wins again?
    Last edited by big dick; 04-26-2020 at 08:10 PM.

Diamond
    Load Metric
    small dick is on some classic tilt rn, guy pulls the ultimate gambling fail betting against trump in 2016 and yet is 100% sure trump will lose 2020. me of all ppl saying u pulled the ultimate gambling fail and not hongthonger.

even new libtard superstar walter fagchak thinks trump will win

Diamond
    Load Metric
    I thought about politics for a cpl minutes today and I came to the conclusion "LOL BIDEN." all libtards should bet trump rn almost even money. ive been a patriots fan for decades, bet on the bucs a week before tom brady signs there so I wouldn't be so mad, worked like a charm #BUCSNATION

Load Metric

im watching bernie bros call him a rapist in real time on sosh media.
    Was team Bernie asleep at the wheel here or did it come out only after Bernie got bodied?

Should have been dropped in that week where it looked like Bernie had it sewed up as a nail in the coffin.

Seems credible, too.

Cute seeing Team Retard pounce given sheer preponderance of allegations against jenius but we all know how this shit works by now.
    PokerFraudAlert...will never censor your claims, even if they're against one of our sponsors. In addition to providing you an open forum report fraud within the poker community, we will also analyze your claims with a clear head an unbiased point of view. And, of course, the accused will always have the floor to defend themselves.-Dan Druff

Thread Information