Page 590 of 634 FirstFirst ... 90490540580586587588589590591592593594600 ... LastLast
Results 11,781 to 11,800 of 12669

Thread: **OFFICIAL Donald J. Trump vs. Joseph (Joe) R. Biden Thread - 2020 Presidential Election**

Load Metric
    "Birds born in a cage think flying is an illness." - Alejandro Jodorowsky

"America is not so much a nightmare as a non-dream. The American non-dream is precisely a move to wipe the dream out of existence. The dream is a spontaneous happening and therefore dangerous to a control system set up by the non-dreamers." -- William S. Burroughs

Puts His Dick in the Mashed Potatoes
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by sonatine View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by rum dick View Post

I remember the good old days when we were all Americans. I wonder what changed that....

the absolute worst part of this is that their redemption narrative is going to be written by the fucking democrats.

bidens going to normalize all this and call for unification, no one will ever be held accountable, and the cyst growing in the heart of the right wing will never be lanced. these fucking yokels will elect whatever bright shiny goof makes them feel smartest by comparison and create more mass casualty events to 'own the libs'.
    You mean like 1980, 2000 and 2016? I'm starting to think you're right. The GOP just likes to watch the world burn, the Democrats clean it up a bit and then rinse/repeat.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by blake View Post
    team retard is literally trying to overturn the election and druff is focused on aoc
    There is zero point zero chance anything will be overturned.

I am focused on things that matter going forward, which unfortunately includes AOC.

Load Metric
    im out of rep so please accept trumps grades in lieu

Comments

Sanlmar: undiagnosed learning disability - kid can’t read
    "Birds born in a cage think flying is an illness." - Alejandro Jodorowsky

"America is not so much a nightmare as a non-dream. The American non-dream is precisely a move to wipe the dream out of existence. The dream is a spontaneous happening and therefore dangerous to a control system set up by the non-dreamers." -- William S. Burroughs

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by BCR View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by sonatine View Post

the absolute worst part of this is that their redemption narrative is going to be written by the fucking democrats.

bidens going to normalize all this and call for unification, no one will ever be held accountable, and the cyst growing in the heart of the right wing will never be lanced. these fucking yokels will elect whatever bright shiny goof makes them feel smartest by comparison and create more mass casualty events to 'own the libs'.
    I agree about who they are at their core, but their lives are miserable and they are easily manipulated. The left has misplayed their hand by attempting to talk to them as adults or reason with them based on logic.

Trump has a predatory intellect where he recognizes and cultivates cannon fodder, while we spend our time reasoning with people who are stubbornly stupid, trying to explain to them why their lot is worse with him. They are psychologically more similar to battered women, and he gets that, and we don’t, so who is stupid here is up for debate.

They are poor, dumb, and heavily armed. I don’t view Civil War or revolution or Ceo’s getting dragged from their homes and dragged from a Chevy impala as a negative. I view it as eventual, and we are going to have to get through. We aren’t going to legislate sanity.

The cultivation of the mob, and how best to aim them at the right homes when it comes time is where the left is continually getting outplayed. Making intellectual arguments rather than emotional arguments to a group that gets frustrated by the former and loves the latter.

If you’re ever around anyone truly dumb, and try to explain something of any complexity, they get easily agitated and would rather pound their head against the wall than try to work through it. You’re asking of them something outside their skill set.

I have a much different view than most on the left who think progress is going to be achieved through some linear upward trajectory based upon the respect of law and improved critical thinking. That’s high minded university talk.

I don’t know how progressives look at culture and think this shit is getting better. We have never had a segment of the culture so idiotic. We also have real deeply entrenched corruption through both sides of our government and the wealthy aren’t giving back the politicians they’ve bought. They’re all going to need to be killed at some point.

Trumps ability to weaponize a sizable segment of the population is to be studied. It’s impressive. Unfortunately he’s a mentally ill fraud of a human being. He never had any interest in draining any swamp. It’s a shame he didn’t.

Literally described sidedish, bless his heart.

Load Metric
    lol there would never be a civil war. the north would welcome team retard's secession.

Pretty please don't throw us in the briar patch, team retard.

Speedster Out of Clemson adamantium's Avatar
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by adamantium View Post

OBV Im no expert but they really seem to get after it watching hearings on you tube, AOC would probably do what was best for the US and not what was best for the democrats
    She does "get after it" in the same way a naive but energetical/fanatical college activist does.

The problem is that she has little life experience, little wisdom, and little understanding of the way anything really works. If you want youthful exuberance and idealistic assumptions, she's your candidate, though.

She's good at one thing and one thing only -- utilizing social media to achieve political success. In that area, she's a genius. I'm not saying that sarcastically. Many politicians -- especially the older ones -- could learn from her in that realm. Partially due to her age, she has a natural understanding of the world of social media and how to weaponize it for political success. Between that factor and checking the right demographic boxes (young, female, nonwhite, and fairly attractive), she rocketed up to an undeserved position of power and influence.

Democrats as a whole are kind of afraid to call out how ridiculous she often acts, as they're afraid it would be political suicide. It will be interesting to see how far she goes.
    Give her 10 years, the activist part of her will probably be way toned down and the how things really work scale will probably be way up, she would probably be impossible to corrupt and in that part probably be an excelent president who wouldnt give a shit if whatever was a republican og democratic idea, I dunno but she seems to have hella potential

Comments

mickeycrimm: In 10 years she'll be going for $100 a pop at MBR.
    Slava Ukraini!

Load Metric

Load Metric

OBV Im no expert but they really seem to get after it watching hearings on you tube, AOC would probably do what was best for the US and not what was best for the democrats
    Democrats as a whole are kind of afraid to call out how ridiculous she often acts, as they're afraid it would be political suicide. It will be interesting to see how far she goes.

Hahahahahahahaha..... A Republican seriously wrote this

Comments

MumblesBadly: Projection is strong with this one.

Load Metric
    team retard is literally trying to overturn the election and druff is focused on aoc

I am focused on things that matter going forward, which unfortunately includes AOC.
    such bizarre thinking .

like, if obama did the same thing, i'm sure you all would be like "don't worry about the coup. it won't succeed." by that logic, shooting at someone and missing shouldn't be a crime.

Load Metric
    Name:  Skjermbilde.PNG
Views: 235
Size:  3.3 KB

Im sorry that its to much for your fragile gay persona to hear the word kike from a drunk idiot half way around the world, but that is some how different than you shouting n-word repeatedly on som 9 tier radio show?
    Also Im about as racist as Trump is literate

TIAGFY

Comments

mickeycrimm: Big time racist
    Slava Ukraini!

Blog Entries
    Load Metric

such bizarre thinking .

like, if obama did the same thing, i'm sure you all would be like "don't worry about the coup. it won't succeed." by that logic, shooting at someone and missing shouldn't be a crime.
    Pretty bad comparison. When you shoot a gun in the presence of other people, there's always a fair chance you will hit someone. There's zero chance this will work. Calling it a "coup" is also very inaccurate. It's a series of dumb and poorly-founded legal challenges, which Trump has a right to (but nevertheless shouldn't) attempt.

At no point have I agreed with any of this election challenge nonsense, and I've been consistent with that since it all started.

However, to make a crisis about a legal challenge which can't succeed (meaning the system is working exactly as it should) is stupid. You can say that Trump is acting like a delusional moron, and I'd agree, but you can't call it a coup or dangerous.

If anything, it's dangerous to the GOP, as it's giving a leg up to the two Democrats in the Georgia Senate race, which otherwise should have been a fairly easy 1-1 result, and possibly 2-0. Now there's a realistic chance it goes 0-2, which would have a tremendous impact, and would frustrate me immensely.

Anyway, making a crisis out of this is foolish histrionics, and I'm not going to give it credibility.

Comments

blake: ok fair enough

Load Metric
    Name:  BB5AC82D-9324-4843-9E0B-EE2721F51CDA.jpeg
Views: 436
Size:  359.7 KB

Load Metric

such bizarre thinking .

Pretty bad comparison. When you shoot a gun in the presence of other people, there's always a fair chance you will hit someone. There's zero chance this will work. Calling it a "coup" is also very inaccurate. It's a series of dumb and poorly-founded legal challenges, which Trump has a right to (but nevertheless shouldn't) attempt.

At no point have I agreed with any of this election challenge nonsense, and I've been consistent with that since it all started.

However, to make a crisis about a legal challenge which can't succeed (meaning the system is working exactly as it should) is stupid. You can say that Trump is acting like a delusional moron, and I'd agree, but you can't call it a coup or dangerous.

If anything, it's dangerous to the GOP, as it's giving a leg up to the two Democrats in the Georgia Senate race, which otherwise should have been a fairly easy 1-1 result, and possibly 2-0. Now there's a realistic chance it goes 0-2, which would have a tremendous impact, and would frustrate me immensely.

Anyway, making a crisis out of this is foolish histrionics, and I'm not going to give it credibility.
    So what Texas and company are doing now what are your thoughts on that? This is not Trump has the right to legally pursue this and that.
    Also you useing the the word "dumb" when describeing what hes doing tilts the shit out of me would that be how you would describe it if it was Obama and Pelosi pulling this DANGEROUS bs, whats the end game here? only in person voting going forward? burn the country down?
    Slava Ukraini!

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Sanlmar View Post
    Okay?

You realize that was a stupid thing posted by one person with access to that Twitter account, right?

Similarly, we've seem dumb shit posted by people assigned to write content for major corporate Twitter accounts, and then that person is fired and it all blows over.

I know you have a fantasy that the modern GOP has been taken over by violent kooks who are a hair away from staging a coup. However, the reality is that there is indeed a party which has had thousands of members commit senseless acts of political violence this year, and it's not the Republicans.

Load Metric
    Guaranteed Pence is getting slapped around by Trump right now.

Name:  10-xp-time-mag-poy-cover-mobileMasterAt3x.jpg
Views: 390
Size:  840.7 KB

Blog Entries
    Load Metric

So what Texas and company are doing now what are your thoughts on that? This is not Trump has the right to legally pursue this and that.
    Also you useing the the word "dumb" when describeing what hes doing tilts the shit out of me would that be how you would describe it if it was Obama and Pelosi pulling this DANGEROUS bs, whats the end game here? only in person voting going forward? burn the country down?
    My thoughts are that it's all stupid, but there's a zero point zero chance of it having any success.

Joe Biden will be President on January 20. Some Republicans will be mad about this and feel the election was stolen. There will be some bitching. There won't be any coups, any riots, or any violence related to this. If there is, it will be a few lone-wolf or idiotic militia type incidents, and not widespread or involving a mass number of people. In short, orders of magnitude less bloodshed and destruction than the BLM riots this year. But my guess is that there will be no violence at all.

Regarding the end game, it's for Trump to be declared the victor of the election somehow. It won't happen, but that's the goal.

Universal mail-in voting is very flawed, and shouldn't exist. We should return to a combination of in-person voting and absentee balloting. Hopefully that will be one positive which comes out of this entire mess.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Sanlmar View Post
    Okay?

You realize that was a stupid thing posted by one person with access to that Twitter account, right?

Similarly, we've seem dumb shit posted by people assigned to write content for major corporate Twitter accounts, and then that person is fired and it all blows over.

I know you have a fantasy that the modern GOP has been taken over by violent kooks who are a hair away from staging a coup. However,the reality is that there is indeed a party which has had thousands of members commit senseless acts of political violence this year, and it's not the Republicans.
    Gimmick did an excellent job addressing this issue

Quote Originally Posted by gimmick View Post

Looting since the beginning of time has been associated with any chaotic event that caused enough disturbance. Opportunity. You're just so self centered and ignorant to even try understanding it. Americans didn't invent looting. It's been around for a while.

You think looting in London during WWII air raids was political in nature? Or hundred other examples that you don't seem to be aware of.

A random glimpse to history times...

https://www.warhistoryonline.com/ins...ome-front.html

"One of the most common crimes was looting. When a building was damaged or destroyed during bombing raids, looters would steal what they could. Both homes and shops were targets. People would come home to find that not only had their home been destroyed, but also that their possessions had been stolen. The loot may have been sold or kept by the individuals."

...Anteeeeeeeeeeefa obv.

Load Metric
    Throw back to Druff pwning the libs for not criticizing Hillarys ethics enough:

What I can't understand is how you and other lefties seem hesitant to simply come forward, call a spade a spade, admit that the Clintons are extremely shady, and concede that it's pretty awful that they're going back to the White House, but that Trump would be even more awful.

Instead I am seeing lots of rationalizing on Hillary's behalf.

"This is old news" (so what?)

"She hasn't been convicted of anything" (OJ wasn't convicted of murdering his ex-wife, either)

"What Trump is doing is just as bad, or even worse" (which doesn't make Hillary's actions any better)

I just want an admission that Hillary is really, really shady, and that most of these reports are likely true (and indicative of malfeasance), and not just right wing hysteria.

That's all I'm looking for here.

If one cannot admit that there are some serious problems with the Clintons' ethics, that person cannot be taken seriously with any of their political opinions.

Load Metric

My thoughts are that it's all stupid, but there's a zero point zero chance of it having any success.

Joe Biden will be President on January 20. Some Republicans will be mad about this and feel the election was stolen. There will be some bitching. There won't be any coups, any riots, or any violence related to this. If there is, it will be a few lone-wolf or idiotic militia type incidents, and not widespread or involving a mass number of people. In short, orders of magnitude less bloodshed and destruction than the BLM riots this year. But my guess is that there will be no violence at all.

Regarding the end game, it's for Trump to be declared the victor of the election somehow. It won't happen, but that's the goal.

Universal mail-in voting is very flawed, and shouldn't exist. We should return to a combination of in-person voting and absentee balloting. Hopefully that will be one positive which comes out of this entire mess.
    Can't imagine that a lot of states will simply revert back.

Trump has done well in destroying the GOP canard of mail-in voting being ripe for fraud, look at how his pathetic coup is faring in court.

Tried and true GOP methods of voter suppression and heightened gerrymandering will have to ramp back up.

More Americans voting = less GOP.
    PokerFraudAlert...will never censor your claims, even if they're against one of our sponsors. In addition to providing you an open forum report fraud within the poker community, we will also analyze your claims with a clear head an unbiased point of view. And, of course, the accused will always have the floor to defend themselves.-Dan Druff

Thread Information