Page 589 of 634 FirstFirst ... 89489539579585586587588589590591592593599 ... LastLast
Results 11,761 to 11,780 of 12669

Thread: **OFFICIAL Donald J. Trump vs. Joseph (Joe) R. Biden Thread - 2020 Presidential Election**

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by rum dick View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Sanlmar View Post

Name:  
Views: 
Size:

These are the peaceful ReTrumplicans Druff goes on about.

This is NOT my Republican Party. They are ReTrumplicans. The insurgency is going destroy the Republican Party for a decade or more.

The Trump cult could care less.

The civil war is coming. They are fucking cray
    I remember the good old days when we were all Americans. I wonder what changed that....

the absolute worst part of this is that their redemption narrative is going to be written by the fucking democrats.

bidens going to normalize all this and call for unification, no one will ever be held accountable, and the cyst growing in the heart of the right wing will never be lanced. these fucking yokels will elect whatever bright shiny goof makes them feel smartest by comparison and create more mass casualty events to 'own the libs'.
    "Birds born in a cage think flying is an illness." - Alejandro Jodorowsky

"America is not so much a nightmare as a non-dream. The American non-dream is precisely a move to wipe the dream out of existence. The dream is a spontaneous happening and therefore dangerous to a control system set up by the non-dreamers." -- William S. Burroughs

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by sonatine View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by rum dick View Post

I remember the good old days when we were all Americans. I wonder what changed that....

the absolute worst part of this is that their redemption narrative is going to be written by the fucking democrats.

bidens going to normalize all this and call for unification, no one will ever be held accountable, and the cyst growing in the heart of the right wing will never be lanced. these fucking yokels will elect whatever bright shiny goof makes them feel smartest by comparison and create more mass casualty events to 'own the libs'.
    I agree about who they are at their core, but their lives are miserable and they are easily manipulated. The left has misplayed their hand by attempting to talk to them as adults or reason with them based on logic.

Trump has a predatory intellect where he recognizes and cultivates cannon fodder, while we spend our time reasoning with people who are stubbornly stupid, trying to explain to them why their lot is worse with him. They are psychologically more similar to battered women, and he gets that, and we don’t, so who is stupid here is up for debate.

They are poor, dumb, and heavily armed. I don’t view Civil War or revolution or Ceo’s getting dragged from their homes and dragged from a Chevy impala as a negative. I view it as eventual, and we are going to have to get through. We aren’t going to legislate sanity.

The cultivation of the mob, and how best to aim them at the right homes when it comes time is where the left is continually getting outplayed. Making intellectual arguments rather than emotional arguments to a group that gets frustrated by the former and loves the latter.

If you’re ever around anyone truly dumb, and try to explain something of any complexity, they get easily agitated and would rather pound their head against the wall than try to work through it. You’re asking of them something outside their skill set.

I have a much different view than most on the left who think progress is going to be achieved through some linear upward trajectory based upon the respect of law and improved critical thinking. That’s high minded university talk.

I don’t know how progressives look at culture and think this shit is getting better. We have never had a segment of the culture so idiotic. We also have real deeply entrenched corruption through both sides of our government and the wealthy aren’t giving back the politicians they’ve bought. They’re all going to need to be killed at some point.

Trumps ability to weaponize a sizable segment of the population is to be studied. It’s impressive. Unfortunately he’s a mentally ill fraud of a human being. He never had any interest in draining any swamp. It’s a shame he didn’t.

Comments

sonatine: tour de force

MumblesBadly: Solid anaysis.

Walter Sobchak: HR

Sanlmar: This is quite good. A rare balanced thought on PFA

rum dick:

mickeycrimm: psychobabble

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by BCR View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by sonatine View Post

I agree about who they are at their core, but their lives are miserable and they are easily manipulated. The left has misplayed their hand by attempting to talk to them as adults or reason with them based on logic.

Trump has a predatory intellect where he recognizes and cultivates cannon fodder, while we spend our time reasoning with people who are stubbornly stupid, trying to explain to them why their lot is worse with him. They are psychologically more similar to battered women, and he gets that, and we don’t, so who is stupid here is up for debate.

They are poor, dumb, and heavily armed. I don’t view Civil War or revolution or Ceo’s getting dragged from their homes and dragged from a Chevy impala as a negative. I view it as eventual, and we are going to have to get through. We aren’t going to legislate sanity.

The cultivation of the mob, and how best to aim them at the right homes when it comes time is where the left is continually getting outplayed. Making intellectual arguments rather than emotional arguments to a group that gets frustrated by the former and loves the latter.

If you’re ever around anyone truly dumb, and try to explain something of any complexity, they get easily agitated and would rather pound their head against the wall than try to work through it. You’re asking of them something outside their skill set.

I have a much different view than most on the left who think progress is going to be achieved through some linear upward trajectory based upon the respect of law and improved critical thinking. That’s high minded university talk.

I don’t know how progressives look at culture and think this shit is getting better. We have never had a segment of the culture so idiotic. We also have real deeply entrenched corruption through both sides of our government and the wealthy aren’t giving back the politicians they’ve bought. They’re all going to need to be killed at some point.

Trumps ability to weaponize a sizable segment of the population is to be studied. It’s impressive. Unfortunately he’s a mentally ill fraud of a human being. He never had any interest in draining any swamp. It’s a shame he didn’t.
    POT MEET KETTLE THOUGH

Load Metric
    lol there would never be a civil war. the north would welcome team retard's secession.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by blake View Post
    lol there would never be a civil war. the north would welcome team retard's secession.
    Forget civil war. That’s old thinking. A class war will certainly happen. There is no blue state that isn’t 35% Trumpers or red state that isn’t 35% liberal.

I make no distinction between the stupid BLM kids or Antifa kids or Trumpers. Who can corral their anger and point them at the correct target is the question.

Load Metric
    I just have no desire to surrender this huge swath of people to the National Review crowd. I wanted those people dead before I wanted Trumpers dead. Imagine if Trump wasn’t a malignant narcissist. Imagine he had been what he claimed. Imagine corralling the collective anger of the BLM and Antifa crowd and the rural Trumpers and pointing them all at t the correct target, and the reality is they truly should all be angry at the same people. The same people have destroyed both their lives.

I see this giant overlap amongst those segments of society. Anger trumps any incoherent ideology. Someone is going to come along and understand how to integrate those elements. Probably won’t happen in my life, but that’s when it’s truly on and shit gets interesting. That’s what the truly elite wealth fears. It’s why they’ve poured so much money and energy into keeping them into separate political columns. God forbid they every talk amongst themselves.

Speedster Out of Clemson adamantium's Avatar
    Load Metric
    on a side note Tulsi Gabbard is smoking hot
    Slava Ukraini!

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by adamantium View Post
    The US will soon enough have its first female President, perhaps within the next 4 years if Biden croaks or becomes completely senile.

But when will the US have its first hot female President?

And don't say "AOC in 2024".

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    The US will soon enough have its first female President, perhaps within the next 4 years if Biden croaks or becomes completely senile.

um aoc is 100% hot

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by thesidedish View Post
    there's still no libtard here worth a shit that can even say "cheated fair & square"
    we cheated fair and square.

though i'm more of an anchro-syndicalist greenie than a libtard here worth a shit.

first we got money. lots of money. Hollywood money, Silicon Valley money. Davos money. Bilderberg money. Soros and Rothchilds money. Atlantis money. rock star money. Foundations you see supporting PBS money. Wall Street money.

then we got hundreds of thousands of imaginary people registered to vote in critical states. and intercepted all ballots going to fake ppl, marked the ballots for biden and mailed them in. New Zealand, Germany, Britain, France
    and Canada ran their own operations to depose trump.

we volunteered in mass to work the polling places on Nov 3rd and for all subsequent recounts. we smuggled in thousands of ballots for biden and added those to the boxes of real ballots in "the backrooms". we threw away
    every trump ballot we could.

the moneys were being disbursed to election officials in every precinct and judges up and down the appeals ladder.

and ya know what? it worked.

now the only question is "What are you going to do, darling?" might i suggest a call to your nearest FBI office. "Uh hi Agent Morely. I know this guy that is saying he was part of the team that committed all the fraud and bought the judges
    off and stole the election from (sniff) trump." "And how do you know this guy?" "From the internet." Click-brrrrrr

Load Metric

Not that AOC is good looking at all but she seems smart as hell and so does Kamala, fucking savage in those hearings, you could do a hell of a lot worse as president.
    The green deal thingy is a bit over the top, will probably be president in 12 years

Comments

OSA: seems smart, just like you seem not an anti semite but you are

gimmick:
    Slava Ukraini!

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by cleatus View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by thesidedish View Post
    there's still no libtard here worth a shit that can even say "cheated fair & square"
    we cheated fair and square.

though i'm more of an anchro-syndicalist greenie than a libtard here worth a shit.

first we got money. lots of money. Hollywood money, Silicon Valley money. Davos money. Bilderberg money. Soros and Rothchilds money. Atlantis money. rock star money. Foundations you see supporting PBS money. Wall Street money.

then we got hundreds of thousands of imaginary people registered to vote in critical states. and intercepted all ballots going to fake ppl, marked the ballots for biden and mailed them in. New Zealand, Germany, Britain, France
    and Canada ran their own operations to depose trump.

we volunteered in mass to work the polling places on Nov 3rd and for all subsequent recounts. we smuggled in thousands of ballots for biden and added those to the boxes of real ballots in "the backrooms". we threw away
    every trump ballot we could.

the moneys were being disbursed to election officials in every precinct and judges up and down the appeals ladder.

and ya know what? it worked.

now the only question is "What are you going to do, darling?" might i suggest a call to your nearest FBI office. "Uh hi Agent Morely. I know this guy that is saying he was part of the team that committed all the fraud and bought the judges
    off and stole the election from (sniff) trump." "And how do you know this guy?" "From the internet." Click-brrrrrr
    Pay attention, the ballots came in by boat from North Korea, Lou Dobbs will confirm
    Slava Ukraini!

Load Metric

Not that AOC is good looking at all but she seems smart as hell and so does Kamala, fucking savage in those hearings, you could do a hell of a lot worse as president.
    The green deal thingy is a bit over the top, will probably be president in 12 years

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by dwai View Post

Got to agree with dwai. I’ve never met a smart politician in my life.

Load Metric

OBV Im no expert but they really seem to get after it watching hearings on you tube, AOC would probably do what was best for the US and not what was best for the democrats
    Slava Ukraini!

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by BCR View Post
    I just have no desire to surrender this huge swath of people to the National Review crowd. I wanted those people dead before I wanted Trumpers dead. Imagine if Trump wasn’t a malignant narcissist. Imagine he had been what he claimed. Imagine corralling the collective anger of the BLM and Antifa crowd and the rural Trumpers and pointing them all at t the correct target, and the reality is they truly should all be angry at the same people. The same people have destroyed both their lives.

I see this giant overlap amongst those segments of society. Anger trumps any incoherent ideology. Someone is going to come along and understand how to integrate those elements. Probably won’t happen in my life, but that’s when it’s truly on and shit gets interesting. That’s what the truly elite wealth fears. It’s why they’ve poured so much money and energy into keeping them into separate political columns. God forbid they every talk amongst themselves.
    I'm not sure what you mean by working class white having their "lives destroyed" by the elites.

I mean, that sounds populist and resonates well with people who want someone to blame, but from a realistic standpoint, what does this mean?

This could accurately be said at a time when there were 80-hour workweeks at slave wages, under often dangerous and hazardous circumstances. Those days are long past. I suppose it could be said that some of their industries are either drying up or being moved offshore, but that's always a natural side effect of technological progress and increased business efficiency. Some of this can't be stopped, and some of it can be artificially stopped, but unfortunately at the cost of making things more expensive. There's no simple solution to this that is being held back because the elites are in power.

I've found that, in general, a lot of Democrats have a poor understanding of working class MAGA types.

One question I hear all the time is, "How was Trump able to con them so easily? Don't they realize that he doesn't care about them, and only wants to help the rich? Why don't they vote Democrat, who truly want to help those who are struggling?"

First off, MAGA types don't hate the rich or the successful. They admire them. Some even have a faint hope of being in that spot one day. Much like you don't resent Lebron James for being a much better basketball player than you (and making huge money because of it), MAGA types don't resent the rich and powerful for being rich and powerful. Instead, they admire them. Thus, class warfare fails when you try to get these people's votes.

Second, MAGA types have long seen Democrats promise to make things better, only to be left behind. What have the Democrats done for the white working class in recent years? They've repeatedly seen a lot of promises, only to see the end result being their taxes going up, and not much to show for it.

Third, and most important, Democrats have married themselves to identity politics, and pushed the absurd idea that even lower-middle class whites in small towns have "privilege". When you are living a tough life and struggling to get by, the last thing you want to hear from Hollywood liberals and rich politicians is that you're privileged. It's like being in an accident putting you in wheelchair for life, and some asshole coming up to you and saying, "Wow! You got a million dollar settlement? Boy you're one lucky guy!" Add in the general disdain for Christianity, and you see why these people can't identify with the Democratic Party anymore. I mean, look at the recent push to wipe off all student loan debt? How do you think that goes over with the small town 30-year-old who never even considered college, because of the expense? Totally tone deaf.

The bottom line is that, while Trump has a natural gift in appealing to the white working class (despite absolutely nothing in common with them), they were ripe for picking because the Democratic Party pushed them away.

Even worse, the Democratic Party still hasn't learned from their mistakes. They're still pushing these people away, even with Trump about to be out of office.

BCR, I know you live among a lot of Ohio MAGA types and have more everyday experience with them than I do. However, I've lived in some white working class areas in my lifetime, and I interact with a lot of these types in places like Facebook. I'm not one of them -- my profile of being an educated coastal Jew would much more typify me as someone you'd expect on the left -- but I definitely understand them. I feel that a lot of Democrats don't.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Jayjami View Post
    Got to agree with dwai. I’ve never met a smart politician in my life.
    you probably dont really meen that or you havent really met that many, either way things could not get worse than they are right now unless you elected Lou Dobbs or the like
    Slava Ukraini!

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    OBV Im no expert but they really seem to get after it watching hearings on you tube, AOC would probably do what was best for the US and not what was best for the democrats
    She does "get after it" in the same way a naive but energetical/fanatical college activist does.

The problem is that she has little life experience, little wisdom, and little understanding of the way anything really works. If you want youthful exuberance and idealistic assumptions, she's your candidate, though.

She's good at one thing and one thing only -- utilizing social media to achieve political success. In that area, she's a genius. I'm not saying that sarcastically. Many politicians -- especially the older ones -- could learn from her in that realm. Partially due to her age, she has a natural understanding of the world of social media and how to weaponize it for political success. Between that factor and checking the right demographic boxes (young, female, nonwhite, and fairly attractive), she rocketed up to an undeserved position of power and influence.

Democrats as a whole are kind of afraid to call out how ridiculous she often acts, as they're afraid it would be political suicide. It will be interesting to see how far she goes.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    It's also LOL how the left always screams "misogyny" when the right says that AOC is stupid.

Then how do they explain the way the right has treated Hillary Clinton, Elizabeth Warren, and Kamala Harris? The right despises all three of these major Democratic female politicians, yet none of these women are ever accused of being stupid.

So given that's the case, why is AOC the only one facing such accusations? Could it really be that she's naive, unsophisticated, and not cut out for major political leadership?

Load Metric
    team retard is literally trying to overturn the election and druff is focused on aoc
    Last edited by blake; 12-11-2020 at 08:04 AM.

Thread Information