Page 588 of 634 FirstFirst ... 88488538578584585586587588589590591592598 ... LastLast
Results 11,741 to 11,760 of 12669

Thread: **OFFICIAL Donald J. Trump vs. Joseph (Joe) R. Biden Thread - 2020 Presidential Election**

Puts His Dick in the Mashed Potatoes
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by mickeycrimm View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by sonatine View Post
    mickey no one cares.
    You're right, sonabitch. No one cares about you. No one to give you your bottle. You'll just have to cry and whine like a little bitch some more.

Zero reason for any person to be banned if this thing gets to roam free.

Diamond
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by rum dick View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by thesidedish View Post

no i dont, i cant keep up with all the bullshit the last few weeks, but i do know once the obvious career politician that could owe nefarious ppl favors started to lean trumps way, there was a tragic accident in his family the next morning

Then why the fuck are you spazzing out demanding a signature audit? and You brag about being a free thinker but all you do is parrot the nonsense the powers that be indoctrinate you with.
    WHAT MORON? the signature audit isn't even what we are talking about: u said something faggy like "The GA Governor doesnt even agree with Trump" and i said "well he WAS starting to take his side and then his daughter's boyfriend's car exploded"

F'D UP!!!

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by thesidedish View Post

Then why the fuck are you spazzing out demanding a signature audit? and You brag about being a free thinker but all you do is parrot the nonsense the powers that be indoctrinate you with.
    WHAT MORON? the signature audit isn't even what we are talking about: u said something faggy like "The GA Governor doesnt even agree with Trump" and i said "well he WAS starting to take his side and then his daughter's boyfriend's car exploded"

F'D UP!!!

"the governor of GA called for a signature audit and then his daughter's boyfriend's car blew up the next morning"

You'll believe anything the party that controls this country tells you.

Load Metric
    Chris Cuomo introduced me today to a new term for the era that for some reason I don’t recall hearing before: “ReTrumplicans”.

I actually hope this [second impeachment] succeeds, because I want Trump put down politically like a sick, 14-year-old dog. ... I don't want him complicating the 2024 primary season. I just want him done.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    Were Republicans cowardly or unethical not to go along with [convicting Trump in the second impeachment Senate trial]? No. The smart move was to reject it.

Load Metric

There was no widespread voter fraud. Come on. When the governors of friggin Georgia and Arizona say a Democrat won their red states....a Democrat won those states. Quit being a treasonous whiny bitch and start being a patriot.
    Dems shouldn't have committed widespred voter fraud. The Pennsylvania election violated their state constitution. That 's what the Texas lawsuit is all about. And now 16 other states have joined them. Democrat Pennsylvania bureaucrats did not have the right to change election law, only the legislature. The violations affected the outcome of the election in Pennsylvania therefore affected the overall outcome of the election.

You guys are corrupt all to hell and back. Now guess what else. Its now been announced that Hunter Biden has been under investigation for 2 years. Before the election the press and the deep state covered it up. Professional Democrat liars kept screaming Russian disinformation campaign. But it turns out the Bidens are up to their necks in dirty deals with the Chi-Comms.

The Texas lawsuit has got you libs scared shitless.
    No it doesn't, because it's going to be laughed out of the Supreme Court with barely a word.

Also, you're a drunken idiot. Kill yourself.

SOBCHAK SECURITY 213-799-7798

PRESIDENT JOSEPH R. BIDEN JR., THE GREAT AND POWERFUL

Load Metric

I''m not the whiny bitch. You are. You dems are power grabbing scammers.

honestly mickey you might be the single least relevant poster here.

like we've had a few incredibly old and stupid posters here but they were just kinda like, cool fun characters and very charming.

you're a complete disaster in literally every aspect of your ruined life.

you had a heart attack like what, a few months ago? and this is how you spend whats left of your time?

how the fuck you beat those other sperm to an egg is one of the great mysteries of our time, i have to assume the rest of your dads cum played some horrible practical joke on your moms egg.
    LOL

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by blake View Post

Dems shouldn't have committed widespred voter fraud. The Pennsylvania election violated their state constitution. That 's what the Texas lawsuit is all about. And now 16 other states have joined them. Democrat Pennsylvania bureaucrats did not have the right to change election law, only the legislature. The violations affected the outcome of the election in Pennsylvania therefore affected the overall outcome of the election.

You guys are corrupt all to hell and back. Now guess what else. Its now been announced that Hunter Biden has been under investigation for 2 years. Before the election the press and the deep state covered it up. Professional Democrat liars kept screaming Russian disinformation campaign. But it turns out the Bidens are up to their necks in dirty deals with the Chi-Comms.

the texas lawsuit will be dismissed without a hearing. it will likely not even be heard.
    this is correct

Load Metric

You're right, sonabitch. No one cares about you. No one to give you your bottle. You'll just have to cry and whine like a little bitch some more.

Zero reason for any person to be banned if this thing gets to roam free.
    Exactly, this is a new low even for this board. He gives dish a run for his money

Load Metric

There was no widespread voter fraud. Come on. When the governors of friggin Georgia and Arizona say a Democrat won their red states....a Democrat won those states. Quit being a treasonous whiny bitch and start being a patriot.

Are you ready to learn who kept the Hunter Biden investigation out of the press so it wouldn't affect the election?

https://www.wsj.com/articles/barr-wo...on-11607653188

BILL BARR

If you were still capable of getting an erection, I'd ask how quickly it just deflated.

Platinum
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Walter Sobchak View Post

Are you ready to learn who kept the Hunter Biden investigation out of the press so it wouldn't affect the election?

https://www.wsj.com/articles/barr-wo...on-11607653188

BILL BARR

If you were still capable of getting an erection, I'd ask how quickly it just deflated.
    Barr has been demonized by the left for being Trump’s personal attorney but he’s proven on several different occasions that’s not the case. He’s been more willing than most of the Republicans to go against Trump’s wishes.

Load Metric
    Are the odds still 9 to 1 that Trump will win the election?

Comments

Salty_Aus: Closer to 20-1 right now

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by MumblesBadly View Post
    Chris Cuomo introduced me today to a new term for the era that for some reason I don’t recall hearing before: “ReTrumplicans”.

Name:  7BFCCBFF-9407-4EC2-922E-57E03E3DFB30.jpeg
Views: 510
Size:  359.7 KB

These are the peaceful ReTrumplicans Druff goes on about.

This is NOT my Republican Party. They are ReTrumplicans. The insurgency is going destroy the Republican Party for a decade or more.

The Trump cult could care less.

The civil war is coming. They are fucking cray

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Sanlmar View Post

This is NOT my Republican Party. They are ReTrumplicans. The insurgency is going destroy the Republican Party for a decade or more.

I remember the good old days when we were all Americans. I wonder what changed that....

Comments

Sanlmar: Declining middle class prosperity. You knew that already.

MumblesBadly: Correction, Sanlmar: Declining WHITE middle class prosperity.

Load Metric
    Literally gonna screw up the great thing that is the USA for a reality television crybaby spazz. Idiocracy here we come!

Load Metric
    Literally gonna screw up the great thing that is the USA for a reality television crybaby spazz. Idiocracy here we come!
    It’s kind of a random library pick but it’s a good recap of how we got here.

The Blow it All Up Billionaires
    https://highline.huffingtonpost.com/...es/en/mercers/

You could argue why we have Trump and not Cruz was a relatively innocuous billing issue. It’s fun to consider.

Her name was Bekah

Comments

MumblesBadly: The Mercers are racist fascists.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by TheXFactor View Post
    Are the odds still 9 to 1 that Trump will win the election?

No. They're zero point zero.

Load Metric

I''m not the whiny bitch. You are. You dems are power grabbing scammers.

honestly mickey you might be the single least relevant poster here.

like we've had a few incredibly old and stupid posters here but they were just kinda like, cool fun characters and very charming.

you're a complete disaster in literally every aspect of your ruined life.

you had a heart attack like what, a few months ago? and this is how you spend whats left of your time?

how the fuck you beat those other sperm to an egg is one of the great mysteries of our time, i have to assume the rest of your dads cum played some horrible practical joke on your moms egg.
    Ouch

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Sanlmar View Post

I remember the good old days when we were all Americans. I wonder what changed that....
    The war pigs will step in and unite us all sooner or later

Load Metric

Fredo Cuomo

POKER FAG ALERT! FOR BLOW JOB SEE SLOPPY JOE THE TRANNIE HO.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by big dick View Post

The war pigs will step in and unite us all sooner or later

Thread Information