Page 583 of 634 FirstFirst ... 83483533573579580581582583584585586587593633 ... LastLast
Results 11,641 to 11,660 of 12669

Thread: **OFFICIAL Donald J. Trump vs. Joseph (Joe) R. Biden Thread - 2020 Presidential Election**

Platinum
    Load Metric
    Politicians game the system to enrich themselves?

Stop the presses!

They all funnel campaign cash out and eventually it arrives on their doorstep through some “legal” chicanery.

How else are they going to live on a Congress salary?

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by GrenadaRoger View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by BCR View Post

Seems they had to work a lot harder than Reagan for his $2 million, when that was real money, payoff from Japan for a speech. I’m sure no Trump family member has been enriched by our corrupt system. They’ve been known for their selfless philanthropy.
    if i understand you, a hard working crook is more respectable than an lazy crook?

....but two wrights made an airplane
    It was a binary choice, correct? I’ll take the guy who doesn’t strike me as a walking personality disorder. I’m not getting a good choice here. One is typical Washington. The other is a typical organized crime figure to my eye. Everyone who surrounds him reminds me of dudes I know who own a “skill games” parlor in addition to their vending business.

Those aren’t people I associate with draining swamps. I was content with him winning again, almost hoped for last year, not because I liked him, but to let his insanity fully expose itself, but then the Q cult emerged and Covid. That exposed how far down the rabbit hole he had taken tens of millions. Easy choice after that.

Comments

GrenadaRoger: yeah we know it's crooked, but its the only game allowed

big dick: .

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Texter View Post

Stop the presses!

They all funnel campaign cash out and eventually it arrives on their doorstep through some “legal” chicanery.

Corrupt democrats like Nancy Pelosi have grown filthy rich through insider trading. Congress refuses to ban the practice. To much money in it for the bastards.
    POKER FAG ALERT! FOR BLOW JOB SEE SLOPPY JOE THE TRANNIE HO.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by MumblesBadly View Post
    Another corrupt Republican politician is working Trump’s grift-fueled election challenge for a pardon of some serious federal crimes that the FBI has been investigating him over. We’re talking “up to 99 years in prison” type crimes.

LOL at this jagoff thinking Texas can sue to tell other states how to count their votes.

The real purpose is to establish himself as a true believer Trump cultist for when he runs for higher office like governor or senator, and deflect from his own legal troubles.

Expect another one-page "no" from the Supremes.

Comments

big dick: LOL rarely hear jagoff outside of chi town. Jagoff he is

SOBCHAK SECURITY 213-799-7798

PRESIDENT JOSEPH R. BIDEN JR., THE GREAT AND POWERFUL

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by GrenadaRoger View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by BCR View Post

Seems they had to work a lot harder than Reagan for his $2 million, when that was real money, payoff from Japan for a speech. I’m sure no Trump family member has been enriched by our corrupt system. They’ve been known for their selfless philanthropy.
    if i understand you, a hard working crook is more respectable than an lazy crook?

....but two wrights made an airplane
    If Hunter is appointed to government office then I'll start caring.

Load Metric

Stop the presses!

That's how the game is played.

All of Trump's "election fraud lawsuit" contributions, a cool $250 million, actually went to his new PAC, which he can use to continue to influence the Republican party and from which he can pay himself and his family unlimited salaries.

But yeah he sure drained the swamp didn't he.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by mickeycrimm View Post

Stop the presses!

Corrupt democrats like Nancy Pelosi have grown filthy rich through insider trading. Congress refuses to ban the practice. To much money in it for the bastards.
    You mean Loeffler and Purdue, of course. There's actual evidence.

Where's the evidence on Nancy Pelosi?

BTW, Nancy Pelosi OWNS Trump and she OWNS you. You're both massive cucks.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Walter Sobchak View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by mickeycrimm View Post

lol only a true brainwashed idiot would defend Nancy Pelosi, god you need to do better

Comments

wrenchjockey: he still believes she was set up for that hairstyling appointment, don't be too harsh

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by dwai View Post

lol only a true brainwashed idiot would defend Nancy Pelosi, god you need to do better
    I don't have any special interest in her, but the more she drives Trump and the cultists nuts the more I enjoy watching her own heads.

She stopped most of what Trump wanted to do for the past 2 years, and she stood up to him and dished it back to him just as much as he dished it out, that's good enough for me.

Much like your trolling, which like a fine wine has improved with age.

Comments

big dick: completely agree

Banned
    Load Metric
    the more she drives Trump and the cultists nuts the more I enjoy watching her own heads.

She stopped most of what Trump wanted to do for the past 2 years
    Respectfully, this sentiment sucks and I think you would agree that it's repulsive when Republicans do the same thing.

Comments

dwai: wow

Load Metric
    I don't have any special interest in her, but the more she drives Trump and the cultists nuts the more I enjoy watching her own heads.

She stopped most of what Trump wanted to do for the past 2 years, and she stood up to him and dished it back to him just as much as he dished it out, that's good enough for me.

she has also held up the stimulus package, making all poor and unemployed people and especially POC sink further into debt cause she wants bailouts for poorly run democratic shit holes!

SAD!

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Rick Sanchez View Post
    the more she drives Trump and the cultists nuts the more I enjoy watching her own heads.

She stopped most of what Trump wanted to do for the past 2 years
    Respectfully, this sentiment sucks and I think you would agree that it's repulsive when Republicans do the same thing.
    It's the way the US government is set up. Legislation has to get through both houses and the President unless they have enough to override a veto. They used to cooperate, now they don't because the Republicans have smashed every norm of civility and cooperation and don't care one bit about good government. If the Democrats don't do the same they will be steamrolled. So fuck em. If this system is not satisfactory we can move to a parliamentary system where once the people elect a government it can do pretty much whatever. Or reduce the power of the Senate to just refuse to do fuckall by letting any senator bring a bill up for a vote with no filibuster. With the system as is, the people spoke in 2018 and elected a Democratic House to put the brakes on Trump's authoritarian plans. She did exactly what she was called upon to do.

Name:  _109276696_ehci8z5x4aee67p.jpg
Views: 266
Size:  72.2 KB

Load Metric

she has also held up the stimulus package, making all poor and unemployed people and especially POC sink further into debt cause she wants bailouts for poorly run democratic shit holes!

SAD!
    You can say exactly the same about Mitch McConnell. He has held up the stimulus package because he wants immunity for all employers who refuse to take any protective measures against the virus. He is also insisting on a much smaller bill than the Democrats wanted, and the Democrats already conceded this point. So it's time for him to concede something.

All state and local governments are suffering, not just those controlled by Democrats. They are suffering from dramatically reduced tax revenues and spikes in demand for emergency relief and other services. It has nothing to do with anywhere being a poorly run shit hole. Red states and cities are suffering too. Blue states have been subsidizing red states for decades so piss off with your "why should the taxpayers help New York and California?" bullshit. Why should the taxpayers of New York and California subsidize Alaska, Kentucky, West Virginia (shit hole exhibit A) and Wyoming?

Load Metric

SAD!
    You can say exactly the same about Mitch McConnell. He has held up the stimulus package because he wants immunity for all employers who refuse to take any protective measures against the virus. He is also insisting on a much smaller bill than the Democrats wanted, and the Democrats already conceded this point. So it's time for him to concede something.

All state and local governments are suffering, not just those controlled by Democrats. They are suffering from dramatically reduced tax revenues and spikes in demand for emergency relief and other services. It has nothing to do with anywhere being a poorly run shit hole. Red states and cities are suffering too. Blue states have been subsidizing red states for decades so piss off with your "why should the taxpayers help New York and California?" bullshit. Why should the taxpayers of New York and California subsidize Alaska, Kentucky, West Virginia (shit hole exhibit A) and Wyoming?
    nope, all Nancy's fault

Platinum
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Rick Sanchez View Post

It's the way the US government is set up. Legislation has to get through both houses and the President unless they have enough to override a veto. They used to cooperate, now they don't because the Republicans have smashed every norm of civility and cooperation and don't care one bit about good government. If the Democrats don't do the same they will be steamrolled. So fuck em. If this system is not satisfactory we can move to a parliamentary system where once the people elect a government it can do pretty much whatever. Or reduce the power of the Senate to just refuse to do fuckall by letting any senator bring a bill up for a vote with no filibuster. With the system as is, the people spoke in 2018 and elected a Democratic House to put the brakes on Trump's authoritarian plans. She did exactly what she was called upon to do.

JFC Walt, you always have an excuse for the Dems and blame everything on the Republicans. You really can't admit Pelosi is a dumpster fire? The Republicans were offering the same deal 2 months ago and she wouldn't take it. Wolf Blitzer took her to task on it and she accused him of working for the Republicans, Wolf fuckin Blitzer. This deal could have already been made 2 months ago but Pelosi blocked it. It's on her , you can't blame that on the republicans. She put politics if front of the American people, same as most of the slimly politicians in Washington.

Load Metric

nope, all Nancy's fault
    all Moscow Mitch's fault.

See how easy that is?

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by nightmarefish View Post

JFC Walt, you always have an excuse for the Dems and blame everything on the Republicans. You really can't admit Pelosi is a dumpster fire? The Republicans were offering the same deal 2 months ago and she wouldn't take it. Wolf Blitzer took her to task on it and she accused him of working for the Republicans, Wolf fuckin Blitzer. This deal could have already been made 2 months ago but Pelosi blocked it. It's on her , you can't blame that on the republicans. She put politics if front of the American people, same as most of the slimly politicians in Washington.

She won't just give Republicans what they want and let important parts of the necessary relief go unaddressed. And she shouldn't.

Nancy for president.

Platinum
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by nightmarefish View Post

She won't just give Republicans what they want and let important parts of the necessary relief go unaddressed. And she shouldn't.

Nancy for president.
    What are you talking about? She's ready to make the same deal now, 2 months later. She didn't want to make the deal then because she didn't want it to be a "win" for the Republicans and Trump before the election. She put politics ahead of the people. She's a piece of shit. There were many dems in the house at the time that were willing to make the deal.

Load Metric
    They used to cooperate, now they don't because the Republicans have smashed every norm of civility and cooperation and don't care one bit about good government.
    If you believe this You have had the wool pulled over your eyes.

They are cooperating, even today. One side is for, the other against. You ever wonder why there isn’t a single issue both parties are for? No money in it.

Thread Information