Page 566 of 634 FirstFirst ... 66466516556562563564565566567568569570576616 ... LastLast
Results 11,301 to 11,320 of 12669

Thread: **OFFICIAL Donald J. Trump vs. Joseph (Joe) R. Biden Thread - 2020 Presidential Election**

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by mickeycrimm View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by nightmarefish View Post

Did you just say I back Biden? You have to be one of the dumbest hillbillies I’ve ever come across.

And no, I wasn’t a grunt you filthy, worthless leg.
    You filthy worthless grunt. INE

lol mickeycrimm in the new poster HOF already haha

This guys a riot man I wasn't gonna post, but I just read this all and I cant help myself with this one.

Not that it matters but, I was actually an 11Bravo, a "Grunt" as we were called by some lol. I mean technically we were "Grunts" and it was a lightly used term, but never used as a derogatory thing or slur. Being a grunt, your a bad ass, most cant make it through Infantry School at Ft Benning where I went through. And it wasn't lol 8 weeks of "basic" or boot camp. Infantry school for me in 2004 at Ft Benning was 16 weeks. I was in bootcamp for Infantry with all men obviously, for 4 months. There is no women in the infantry. Our Drill Sargent's because it was Ft Benning were basically all 3rd Ranger Battalion active Army Ranger. These werent cup cake Drill Instructors. Infantry school was tough and long, 4 months of "boot camp" actually for me, and I know most here in a not even in an Infantry environment would have folded like a paper plate, as many did.

Anyway point is I was a "grunt" and I can assure you this though we weren't all "low intellectual" types that is soo wrong. I had to go 11Bravo, or I coulda been an 88Mike (Truck Driver) but lol in 2004 was when that U.S truck driver guy got kidnapped and taken hostage then was found dead, and I thought to myself nah, im not driving through Iraq with only 1 other guy most likely. Give me another 50 guys, some guns, hand grenades lol and ill be fine anywhere in Iraq I figured haha. So I went Infantry as opposed to being a lol Army Truck driver or something. Just give me my M4 a couple hand grenades, and ill feel pretty confident ima kill everybody =)...

I ended up a "Grunt" or infantry actually with a 79 ASVAB score, because I had misdemeanor prior they had to "Waiver" me in to enlist. And because of the waiver to get in all the "Intelligence" jobs, and high level things or "desk jobs" were not available to me with such a high asvab score. Because I needed to be waivered into the army on the first enlistment in. I coulda went 4 more years and got into the high level Intelligence field, but while bright I didn't really care about all that. I just wanted to go Serve My Country. Im from New Jersey and I watched literally the twin towers burn for months, leaving a huge black smoke trail over New York constantly, and it pissed me of fk, ill take Infantry.... And I was on my way to Ft Benning in about 6 weeks for 4 months and then after an actual "infantry Soldier" or a "Grunt" lol as your caling us. Ft Benning Infantry isn't easy, its long and rough, no women your Drill Sgt's are mostly all ARMY Ranger's, so you learn from the best too at Benning or close, and that's before I even got to work with and see how the 18XRAYs function ;-)...

Keep it up Crimm you give me some good lols here haha...
    Last edited by garrett; 12-03-2020 at 03:27 AM.

Load Metric
    Here's my 10K. Where's yours, wittle waltie?
    psst, easy mark could be here. get some. thanks to Montana vets. and thank you to mickeymaus for bragging.

Name:  mc.JPG
Views: 521
Size:  248.9 KB

Name:  mc4.JPG
Views: 501
Size:  29.7 KB

Name:  mc2.JPG
Views: 505
Size:  113.0 KB

Name:  mc3.JPG
Views: 486
Size:  45.0 KB

Comments

BCR: I really like you. This is never cool.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Walter Sobchak View Post
    Rome didn't fall in a day.
    If Democrats were to run the country for the next 60 years what would it look like? We only have to look at areas of the country they have controlled for that long to get an idea. Very large ghettos in the democrat run cities. Urban blight. High unemployment in those ghettos. Very high welfare rate. Very high violent crime rate.

Detroit, for example, is probably the largest ghetto. Chicago is the most violent ghetto. Baltimore is probably the poorest ghetto. Democrats have to trap people on the bottom of the economic ladder to maintain a voter base. It insures they win elections no matter how bad a job they have done or how bad things get.

And now these cities have just sustained more job and business loss due to BLM/Antifa burning, looting, rioting while democrats fiddled. Hey, get the pun, wittle waltie? "Rome didn't fall in a day. Democrats fiddled." That's some funny shit right there, now.
    What does it look like for Mickey when conservatives and liberals share the stage for the last 50 years. Same result

Mickey is still Mickey. Throw the blame. Doesn't make it true

Ultimately you don't want to fuck with me. just kidding but no
    Last edited by limitles; 12-03-2020 at 03:23 AM.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by limitles View Post

Meanwhile, hoardes of companies, including the oldest company in Silicon Valley, Hewlitt-Packard, are leaving California. You've taxed, regulated and harrassed these job creating companies clean out of your own state. Real smart move there, Mr. dumb dick
    Right. Corporations have sold out local businesses for years now
    They don't care about you. They're not your neighbours. Local taxes provide support to the community. Corporations and their investors are in the game for one reason. Profit. Bottom line.

These bitches are getting rich off your dumb ass
    They will go where ever the profit margin is best.
    I'm quite happy with what I have. I don't begrudge corporations making money. They are owned by people. Stockholders. Anyone here own stock? Do you want the corps you have stock in to not make money? The top 1% pay 90% of the taxes in this country. But you libtard leaches ain't happy with that. You won't be happy until 90% of your neighbors are living in tents because you ran out of people to tax to death.
    POKER FAG ALERT! FOR BLOW JOB SEE SLOPPY JOE THE TRANNIE HO.

Load Metric

If Democrats were to run the country for the next 60 years what would it look like? We only have to look at areas of the country they have controlled for that long to get an idea. Very large ghettos in the democrat run cities. Urban blight. High unemployment in those ghettos. Very high welfare rate. Very high violent crime rate.

Detroit, for example, is probably the largest ghetto. Chicago is the most violent ghetto. Baltimore is probably the poorest ghetto. Democrats have to trap people on the bottom of the economic ladder to maintain a voter base. It insures they win elections no matter how bad a job they have done or how bad things get.

And now these cities have just sustained more job and business loss due to BLM/Antifa burning, looting, rioting while democrats fiddled. Hey, get the pun, wittle waltie? "Rome didn't fall in a day. Democrats fiddled." That's some funny shit right there, now.
    What does it look like for Mickey when conservatives and liberals share the stage for the last 50 years. Same result

Mickey is still Mickey. Throw the blame. Doesn't make it true

Ultimately you don't want to fuck with me. just kidding but no
    Toni Basil went to Las Vegas High School. She was also in Easy Rider. She was one of the hookers in the New Orleans cemetery.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric

Right. Corporations have sold out local businesses for years now
    They don't care about you. They're not your neighbours. Local taxes provide support to the community. Corporations and their investors are in the game for one reason. Profit. Bottom line.

These bitches are getting rich off your dumb ass
    They will go where ever the profit margin is best.
    I'm quite happy with what I have. I don't begrudge corporations making money. They are owned by people. Stockholders. Anyone here own stock? Do you want the corps you have stock in to not make money? The top 1% pay 90% of the taxes in this country. But you libtard leaches ain't happy with that. You won't be happy until 90% of your neighbors are living in tents because you ran out of people to tax to death.
    The concept is fine. Investors provide capital to businesses who then return a portion of profits to said investors. What could go wrong?
    Rent #1 local business enjoys location
    Landlords know this

Salaries #2 there is a minimum thank god

Taxes, #3 not negotiable

Enter on line retailers. No rent, reduced staff and maybe no taxes
    You're the investor looking for rot. What happens? What has happened?

Even before Amazon, corporate retailers like Walmart, Costco etc. monopolized
    the retail sector. Thriving communities based on local employment are now
    wastelands. Desperate people now do what they must to survive.
    Your idiotic free enterprise system taken to the extreme fails

THE INVESTOR DOES NOT CARE. WITHOUT PROFIT. THEY ARE NOT
    EVEN THERE
    Last edited by limitles; 12-03-2020 at 04:06 AM.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by duped_samaritan View Post

Republicans like you that spread fake news about election fraud and just shrugged when Trump started really pushing the insane nonsense a few weeks ago bear some responsibility here.
    Republicans "like me" stated facts that this election wasn't secure, and there were all kinds of potential problems with it. This was correct.
    And also misinformation.
    Name:  8f8a6f2b12398866d884a58211430c93.png
Views: 696
Size:  115.5 KB

You'll never believe what 'Essential Fleccas' has been tweeting about lately.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by blake View Post

i can say with 99.9% certainty, trump will be indicted after he leaves office.

the bloodlust that dems and never trumpers have against him is off the charts.

the trump derangement syndrome will not end with him leaving offiice. he must be completely destroyed. the people prosecuting him will be hailed as heroes.

more to the point, we cannot allow the likes of dish and mickeycrimm to have a say in who runs this country. it's not enough that dish's god-king loses, he must be utterly annihilated so that team retard gets so dispirited they stop voting.
    99.9% certainty??

You really think it's a 999-in-1000 chance he gets indicted? That seems very high.

In general, it's kind of an unwritten rule that you don't attempt to indict a former American President for their conduct in office, unless something really egregious happened.

But if you want to bet me at 1000-to-1 odds, let me know.

you are 100% correct about that unwritten rule. unfortunately, that rule ended when trump did "lock her up" chants, publicly demanded his AG prosecute all of his political rivals and held up military aid to an ally unless they conducted a criminal investigation into joe and hunter biden.

i have to think that deep down, way under that hardened maga shell of yours, even you will appreciate the irony of trump getting locked up.

yes, you will feel conflicted because his arrest will please the liberals who you hate more than anyone else on this planet. but you know he deserves it.

and lol no, i'll pass on the bet.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by cleatus View Post
    psst, easy mark could be here. get some. thanks to Montana vets. and thank you to mickeymaus for bragging.

nice crib, mick

Load Metric
    Republicans who are bitter about how Georgia handled the Trump matter are really pissing me off.

There's actually morons out there telling people to stay home during the Georgia runoff. Yeah, guys, stay home... let the Democrats take the Senate, and give them all 3 houses. That'll do a lot for conservative values!

Seriously one of the most idiotic ideas I've ever heard.
    https://twitter.com/trumpwarroom/status/1334347919219175424

the official trump campaign twitter account turned on the lead moron advocating this

but remember when you said trump claiming the election was rigged was no big deal? well, looks like there are some consequences after all

and druff, if you really want to be horrified. go into the breitbart comment section. lin wood is held in godlike status. you will be mortified at how many of them agree with not voting in georgia. it's virtually all of them

Load Metric

Looks like doxxing to me. And trying to set me up for a robbery. What is the policy on doxxing on this site?

Load Metric
    i feel like that's not a highrise, even by montana standards though.

Load Metric
    [QUOTE=mickeycrimm;943529]

Looks like doxxing to me. And trying to set me up for a robbery. What is the policy on doxxing on this site? What is the policy on calling for someone to be robbed? Is all this tolerated here?

Load Metric

Looks like doxxing to me. And trying to set me up for a robbery. What is the policy on doxxing on this site? What is the policy on calling for someone to be robbed? Is all this tolerated here?

there's actually no forum rule prohibiting robbery so you might be out of luck

Comments

BCR: Very lawyer.

gimmick:

Walter Sobchak: Plenty been robbed on this forum

Load Metric

I wasn't a leg, grunt. I worked in the office up under the air conditioning. When you were on the ground you were nothing but a leg too. But we didn't call you guys legs. We called you what you were, GRUNTS. The main thing about you GRUNTS is INE. Stands for "INTELLIGENCE NOT ESSENTIAL." From the looks of your posts you damn sure lived up to it.

Biden played an integral role in the conspiracy to remove a duly elected president from office through nefarious means. How do you rationalize backing a criminal grunt?
    Both of these fucks should be removed from this conversation.

Says the guy who has been removed from more conversations than anyone else in this site's history.

Load Metric
    Remember when they (Nancy Pelosi, Donald Trump, etc.) were talking about another $2 Trillion Dollar stimulus and at least another $1,200 check to most Americans?

Now they don't give a shit.

You better hope Democrats win both U.S. Senate seats in Georgia or you won't receive anything.

U.S. Senate majority leader Mitch McConnell has decided he is going to block everything and be a fucking little bitch who won't do anything.

Load Metric
    So the vets center is on 2nd ave north? I don't do vet centers. Nothing against the vets there but it's depressing. They are all broke asses. No, you haven't found where I live but it's clear that some here are trying their best to doxx me and even set me up for a robbery. Druff needs to put an end to it. No more talking about where I live.

The criminal activity of Cleatus and others is a monument to the wickedness and immorality of leftists. Even run of the mill libtards like the ones found on this site are angry, bitter, miserable people filled with hatred for anyone that disagree's with them. Their hatred will ultimately destroy them but they will take as many people down with them as they can.

Speedster Out of Clemson adamantium's Avatar
    Load Metric
    So the vets center is on 2nd ave north? I don't do vet centers. Nothing against the vets there but it's depressing. They are all broke asses. No, you haven't found where I live but it's clear that some here are trying their best to doxx me and even set me up for a robbery. Druff needs to put an end to it. No more talking about where I live.

The criminal activity of Cleatus and others is a monument to the wickedness and immorality of leftists. Even run of the mill libtards like the ones found on this site are angry, bitter, miserable people filled with hatred for anyone that disagree's with them. Their hatred will ultimately destroy them but they will take as many people down with them as they can.
    We could probably make you google famous
    Slava Ukraini!

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by adamantium View Post

We could probably make you google famous
    It would be a monument to your dishonorable character and hate filled mind. You'll be wasting your time casing the vet center. I've never been there. I don't know anyone there and they don't know me. Thats the last clue I'll be giving on my location. I've seen enough of the character of the marxist/liberals on this site to know you are diabolical people. Your level of hatred in on a par with the KKK of the sixties. There is no doubt in my mind that you will destroy non-marxist/socialist people's lives if you can. Pure evil.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by duped_samaritan View Post

Republicans "like me" stated facts that this election wasn't secure, and there were all kinds of potential problems with it. This was correct.
    And also misinformation.
    Name:  8f8a6f2b12398866d884a58211430c93.png
Views: 696
Size:  115.5 KB

You'll never believe what 'Essential Fleccas' has been tweeting about lately.

I know someone on this site who would absolutely never misjudge a news story.

Comments

dwai: ROFL

Thread Information