Page 564 of 634 FirstFirst ... 64464514554560561562563564565566567568574614 ... LastLast
Results 11,261 to 11,280 of 12669

Thread: **OFFICIAL Donald J. Trump vs. Joseph (Joe) R. Biden Thread - 2020 Presidential Election**

Load Metric
    wonder if druff even realizes this rigged bullshit has been planned for at least 6 months

trump and the retards who blow him have been saying the election was rigged before trump even lost

plan B in action

hopefully druff opens that jew wallet and donates to trumps "legal fees" as punishment for impersonating a trumptard

surely druff is acting right? he can't be serious..... i have been reading his posts for almost 8 years now and there is just way you just turned into a HUGE idiot all of a sudden

the shit you been posting is legit making you sound stupid dude and i know you aren't stupid so what gives? You in it for the $ like trump?

Platinum
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by big dick View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post

I don't know. But it definitely wasn't this one.

Election fraud is very hard to detect, unless it occurs on a mass scale. The mail-in voting gave a highly increased opportunity to commit such small-scale fraud. In elections without much mail-in voting, people have to show up in person to commit fraud, which of course is more risky, requires more effort, and is generally less appealing to attempt.

The logical person would say, "Given the incredible ease of pulling off small scale voter fraud, it probably happened a lot more than in other elections, but it's highly unlikely to have occurred on the scale to where it changed the result, given that no Biden-won state was super close."

The idiot MAGAtard would say, "SO MANY VOTES WERE COUNTED LATE SO TRUMP HAD TO HAVE BEEN CHEATED!!!!111"

The idiot left wing TDStard would say, "MOST SECURE ELECTION EVAARRR!!! THEY DIDN'T FIND MUCH FRAUD SO IT HAD TO BE SUUUUPER SECUREEEE!!!!!
    11"

Both statements are idiotic.
    The guy who was in charge of ensuring the Election was conducted in a fair manner said that THIS WAS THE MOST SECURE ELECTION EVER

Dems say it was because we have proof from the guy in charge that it was

either you have become a huge retard or you're actually making money from pfa and are posting the nonsense you been posting to get hits on your website
    I tend to agree with this. It was the most secure ever for the simple fact that there were a shit load of eyes on it evens months leading up to the election. I watched the 60 minutes segment and the guy basically said every government agency possible was involved in making sure things were legit. After all the Russia hacking talk etc etc etc from 2016, an abundance of precautions were taken this time around. Sure there were small cases of fraud but am sure that happened on both sides and mostly balanced out.

Platinum
    Load Metric
    wonder if druff even realizes this rigged bullshit has been planned for at least 6 months

trump and the retards who blow him have been saying the election was rigged before trump even lost

plan B in action

hopefully druff opens that jew wallet and donates to trumps "legal fees" as punishment for impersonating a trumptard

surely druff is acting right? he can't be serious..... i have been reading his posts for almost 8 years now and there is just way you just turned into a HUGE idiot all of a sudden

the shit you been posting is legit making you sound stupid dude and i know you aren't stupid so what gives? You in it for the $ like trump?
    Same in 2016, he was saying it was rigged before the election because he anticipated losing.

Puts His Dick in the Mashed Potatoes
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by rum dick View Post

Which election was the most secure election ever, Druff?
    What specifically was wrong with this one versus say every other presidential election in our lifetimes?

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by mickeycrimm View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by limitles View Post

fixed your stupid post
    Now I will start fixing your posts. What goes around comes around.
    oooooooh that'll teach him!

SOBCHAK SECURITY 213-799-7798

PRESIDENT JOSEPH R. BIDEN JR., THE GREAT AND POWERFUL

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by duped_samaritan View Post

Republicans like you that spread fake news about election fraud and just shrugged when Trump started really pushing the insane nonsense a few weeks ago bear some responsibility here.
    Republicans "like me" stated facts that this election wasn't secure, and there were all kinds of potential problems with it. This was correct.
    You were irresponsible when stating "this election wasn't secure".
    What you meant, and clarified later, was a potential for a less
    secure election existed. Two different things.

Errors are part of any system and are expected. System failures are rare.
    Be happy with your vague prediction. It can't be disproven.
    In hindsight the system failure did not occur but you are still technically correct

Load Metric

Which election was the most secure election ever, Druff?

Election fraud is very hard to detect, unless it occurs on a mass scale. The mail-in voting gave a highly increased opportunity to commit such small-scale fraud. In elections without much mail-in voting, people have to show up in person to commit fraud, which of course is more risky, requires more effort, and is generally less appealing to attempt.

The logical person would say, "Given the incredible ease of pulling off small scale voter fraud, it probably happened a lot more than in other elections, but it's highly unlikely to have occurred on the scale to where it changed the result, given that no Biden-won state was super close."

The idiot MAGAtard would say, "SO MANY VOTES WERE COUNTED LATE SO TRUMP HAD TO HAVE BEEN CHEATED!!!!111"

The idiot left wing TDStard would say, "MOST SECURE ELECTION EVAARRR!!! THEY DIDN'T FIND MUCH FRAUD SO IT HAD TO BE SUUUUPER SECUREEEE!!!!!11"

But you believe that millions of illegal Mexicans voted for Joe Biden in this years election just in the state of California.

How did these illegals vote?

In person or by a mail-in ballot?

Load Metric
    Btw Druff out of curiosity when was the last time you've voted in person? Personally, this was the first election I haven't voted in person in several years. Long story short, I had to make more of an effort to prove my identity to vote by mail in this election than any of the in person votes I've done.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric

The idiot left wing TDStard would say, "MOST SECURE ELECTION EVAARRR!!! THEY DIDN'T FIND MUCH FRAUD SO IT HAD TO BE SUUUUPER SECUREEEE!!!!!
    11"

The guy who was in charge of ensuring the Election was conducted in a fair manner said that THIS WAS THE MOST SECURE ELECTION EVER

either you have become a huge retard or you're actually making money from pfa and are posting the nonsense you been posting to get hits on your website
    So the guy in charge of making sure it was secure said it was secure?

Well, I'm totally convinced now.

No reason for him to lie about that, or anything.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Btw Druff out of curiosity when was the last time you've voted in person? Personally, this was the first election I haven't voted in person in several years. Long story short, I had to make more of an effort to prove my identity to vote by mail in this election than any of the in person votes I've done.
    I voted in person in 2018.

I also didn't have to prove my identity one bit for this election. It came automatically, I voted, I signed, and my signature didn't match the one on file because it has changed since then, and I don't even remember what it looked like back then to imitate it well.

My vote was counted.

Someone else receiving my ballot could have done this, pretending to be me, and it also would have been counted.

SECURE!!!

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by duped_samaritan View Post

Republicans like you that spread fake news about election fraud and just shrugged when Trump started really pushing the insane nonsense a few weeks ago bear some responsibility here.
    Republicans "like me" stated facts that this election wasn't secure, and there were all kinds of potential problems with it. This was correct.

The reason I'm not on the "Trump was cheated" train is because there's no chance any election fraud was widespread enough to change the result.

But LOL at idiots proclaiming that the 2020 election was THE MOST SECURE ELECTION EVARRRRRR. Such a thing wasn't even detectable, because mail-in voter fraud is very very difficult to catch if it's occurring on a small scale in a lot of individual instances.

To your second point, I tweeted multiple times since the election that Trump lost and people need to get over it. I also said the same thing here. So I have no idea what you're talking about that I "just shrugged".

I wasn't running from pillar to post screaming "OMG OMG OMG OUR DEMOCRACY IS UNDER ATTACK, THIS IS THE MOST DANGEROUS THING EVER" because that was left wing histrionics.

But I did say Trump was acting stupid, albeit highly unlikely to succeed, so it was a non-issue.
    It's far from a non-issue. Democracy and the rule of law depend on the willingness of people to follow the written rules and observe a set of norms that build up over time. It requires a shared set of values and the decency to prioritize the stability and effectiveness of the system over individual or party power, and hand over power when you lose. Commitment to the system has kept England's parliamentary system going for over 800 years. When public trust and faith in a system erodes it is very difficult to build up again. The fact that Trump is ridiculous and has no chance of success is not the point. The Republicans have been trying to erode the concepts of the public good and faith in the system for a few decades and Trump played it masterfully and accelerated it beyond what anyone thought possible in just 5 years. It has seriously damaged the American system. It is a treasonous attack on our democracy and someone else more competent is going to follow his example and push it further. It only has to work once for the whole system to collapse.

Load Metric

11"

He was a Republican put in his position by Trump, but he contradicted the Dear Leader and thus had to be purged, even though the evidence is on his side. Exactly how a healthy democracy functions.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    You have to be a card carrying retard to believe that there was more election fraud in prior Presidential elections than this one.

In prior elections, THE VAST MAJORITY OF VOTING WAS IN PERSON, and any mail-in fraud would have to be premeditated with absentee forms filled out well in advance.

In this election, TONS OF BALLOTS WERE ARRIVING IN PEOPLE'S MAILBOXES, many of which were for people who DIDN'T LIVE THERE ANYMORE or WEREN'T ALIVE or DID LIVE THERE BUT DIDN'T INTEND TO VOTE. It is MUCH EASIER to fill out these ballots and send them in, than to engage in risky in-person voter fraud or to set up fraudulent absentee ballots well in advance.

One situation presents little easy opportunity for fraud. The other situation drops other people's ballots literally right in your lap. And you're saying the first one had more fraud?

Give me a fucking break.

The problem is that small scale voter fraud is nearly impossible to detect, nor was there a lot of effort made to detect it. (Notice that there were no stories of an aggressive attempts to investigate and bust people for small scale voter fraud.) That's why this was deemed "secure". If you're not looking for nearly undetectable fraud, you can simply declare there wasn't any, and feel smug about it.

Saying this was THE MOST SECURE ELECTION EVARRR makes zero sense, and those claiming it are either partisan retards or in denial.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Walter Sobchak View Post

He was a Republican put in his position by Trump, but he contradicted the Dear Leader and thus had to be purged, even though the evidence is on his side. Exactly how a healthy democracy functions.
    If he looks bad for saying that loads of fraud occurred on his watch, of course he'll say it was secure and he did a great job. Doesn't matter what party he's in.

It completely fails the common sense check that a year where tons of wrongly addressed ballots arrive at people's homes is the year when there's the LEAST fraud.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric

The reason I'm not on the "Trump was cheated" train is because there's no chance any election fraud was widespread enough to change the result.

But LOL at idiots proclaiming that the 2020 election was THE MOST SECURE ELECTION EVARRRRRR. Such a thing wasn't even detectable, because mail-in voter fraud is very very difficult to catch if it's occurring on a small scale in a lot of individual instances.

To your second point, I tweeted multiple times since the election that Trump lost and people need to get over it. I also said the same thing here. So I have no idea what you're talking about that I "just shrugged".

I wasn't running from pillar to post screaming "OMG OMG OMG OUR DEMOCRACY IS UNDER ATTACK, THIS IS THE MOST DANGEROUS THING EVER" because that was left wing histrionics.

But I did say Trump was acting stupid, albeit highly unlikely to succeed, so it was a non-issue.
    It's far from a non-issue. Democracy and the rule of law depend on the willingness of people to follow the written rules and observe a set of norms that build up over time. It requires a shared set of values and the decency to prioritize the stability and effectiveness of the system over individual or party power, and hand over power when you lose. Commitment to the system has kept England's parliamentary system going for over 800 years. When public trust and faith in a system erodes it is very difficult to build up again. The fact that Trump is ridiculous and has no chance of success is not the point. The Republicans have been trying to erode the concepts of the public good and faith in the system for a few decades and Trump played it masterfully and accelerated it beyond what anyone thought possible in just 5 years. It has seriously damaged the American system. It is a treasonous attack on our democracy and someone else more competent is going to follow his example and push it further. It only has to work once for the whole system to collapse.
    How has it damaged the American system?

Are we not going to have voting in 2022? Are we changing anything? Was there a civil war? Were there riots or a violent coup?

None of this happened.

Trump acted like an idiot, some dummies parroted him, but at the end of the day, it's all meaningless. Life goes on, and nobody got hurt.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric

plan B in action

Unlike you and certain other leftists here, I am capable of believing two things being true at once.

Truth #1 is that there was increased voter fraud this time around.

Truth #2 is that there wasn't nearly enough voter fraud to change the election result.

The logical person would believe in both truths, because they make logical sense.

If you are a hyperpartisan dumbass, you think you have to believe either the election was 1000% secure, or you have to believe Trump got cheated.

The problem is that the left is so afraid of conceding any points to Trump or the GOP, that they stand behind absurd assertions, out of fear of losing the argument.

So if the left admits there was voter fraud but "not enough" to swing the election (which is very likely true), they're afraid that admitting to any fraud will prove Trump right in many people's minds. So they just deny any fraud occurred.

Same thing with the BLM riots. They're afraid if they admit that these got out of control and that many of their own acted badly, it will destroy the entire anti-racism message of the protests. Therefore, they just deny that the riots were a problem, and they blame the right for most of it.

It's a complete combination of lies and delusion.

The left has a very hard time believing two things being true at once, if one of those two things could be used to lessen the simplicity and validity of their narrative.

Load Metric
    Rofl I missed it the first time but Lin Wood did claim today that Trump won California and Sidney Powell nodded in agreement.

Load Metric
    You have to be a card carrying retard to believe that there was more election fraud in prior Presidential elections than this one.

In prior elections, THE VAST MAJORITY OF VOTING WAS IN PERSON, and any mail-in fraud would have to be premeditated with absentee forms filled out well in advance.

In this election, TONS OF BALLOTS WERE ARRIVING IN PEOPLE'S MAILBOXES, many of which were for people who DIDN'T LIVE THERE ANYMORE or WEREN'T ALIVE or DID LIVE THERE BUT DIDN'T INTEND TO VOTE. It is MUCH EASIER to fill out these ballots and send them in, than to engage in risky in-person voter fraud or to set up fraudulent absentee ballots well in advance.

One situation presents little easy opportunity for fraud. The other situation drops other people's ballots literally right in your lap. And you're saying the first one had more fraud?

Give me a fucking break.

The problem is that small scale voter fraud is nearly impossible to detect, nor was there a lot of effort made to detect it. (Notice that there were no stories of an aggressive attempts to investigate and bust people for small scale voter fraud.) That's why this was deemed "secure". If you're not looking for nearly undetectable fraud, you can simply declare there wasn't any, and feel smug about it.

Saying this was THE MOST SECURE ELECTION EVARRR makes zero sense, and those claiming it are either partisan retards or in denial.
    If this were happening, there would have been double votes. A ballot automatically arrives for someone who doesn't live there anymore and someone else fills it out and sends it back? Then the person who used to live there also requests a ballot to their new address and then what happens? Or they show up at the polls and then what happens? Some people may not intend to vote but the person filling it out can't count on that. Where are all the double votes? It's impossible this would not be noticed, because they check for double votes both when an absentee ballot comes in and when someone checks in when voting live.

As far as dead people voting, that is prevented at the time ballot requests are processed. This is extremely rare. Infinitesimal. The story you tweeted about the dead Michigan voter turned out not to be true, then you said you didn't care if it was true or not because it showed the potential for it to happen. Dead voters in Georgia retweeted a million times and screaming about it on OAN? Also false.

Several people including I believe Crowe Diddly have posted their personal firsthand knowledge of how this works, and the information about election security in every state is publicly available. They're professionals who are prepared for this kind of stuff. They're not dumb kids trying to unhook a girl's bra for the first time.

Every year there are a small handful of actual voting fraud cases. There was a guy in PA who tried to get a ballot for his dead mother (incidentally, he planned to vote Republican with it). But you can count these on one hand. If people were doing this on the scale of thousands or even hundreds, many more cases would be uncovered than are uncovered every year. A few would get through, but most would be caught and most ARE caught. The fact that they are not more caught is because there are not that many happening.

At some point you have to have some evidence.

Load Metric

How has it damaged the American system?

Are we not going to have voting in 2022? Are we changing anything? Was there a civil war? Were there riots or a violent coup?

None of this happened.

Trump acted like an idiot, some dummies parroted him, but at the end of the day, it's all meaningless. Life goes on, and nobody got hurt.
    Rome didn't fall in a day.

Load Metric
    Rofl I missed it the first time but Lin Wood did claim today that Trump won California and Sidney Powell nodded in agreement.
    Yeah if not for all those wrongly addressed ballots that nobody ever asked for in the first place Trump won California in a landslide.

Thread Information