Page 562 of 634 FirstFirst ... 62462512552558559560561562563564565566572612 ... LastLast
Results 11,221 to 11,240 of 12669

Thread: **OFFICIAL Donald J. Trump vs. Joseph (Joe) R. Biden Thread - 2020 Presidential Election**

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by nightmarefish View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Walter Sobchak View Post

Is that what they're calling the 3rd floor of the Salvation Army center these days?
    There are no high rises in Great Falls Montana. zero point zero
    That's a matter of opinion, grunt. I live on the third floor of a very modern building.
    POKER FAG ALERT! FOR BLOW JOB SEE SLOPPY JOE THE TRANNIE HO.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by mickeycrimm View Post

That's a matter of opinion, grunt.
    How can this be a matter of opinion? There either is or isn't but it isn't a matter of opinion.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Walter Sobchak View Post

PS: I live in a high rise.
    Is that what they're calling the 3rd floor of the Salvation Army center these days?
    wittle waltie. Tell us. How is life at the Union Gospel Mission? Do they make you take an ear banging before they give you the bowl of soup?

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by blake View Post

for starters --

1) he was identified as an unindicted co-conspirator in the michael cohen stormy daniels-payoff thing.

2) mueller also basically called him out for obstructing justice but said that pursuant to DOJ guidelines, he won't prosecute him because they don't do that for sitting presidents.

what do you think happens when he's not a sitting president?
    The main word in #1 is unindicted. You did not list any evidence here. Try again.

Poor Mueller. I watched him get reamed in the hearings. The poor old fucker blew a reputation it took 50 years to build. Trump didn't fall for any of Mueller's perjury traps. Here's what would have happened if Trump would have given testimony to Mueller:

Mueller: Sir, on the day in question. Do you remember what kind of day it was?
    Trump: What? What do you mean what kind of day was it?
    Mueller: How was the weather?
    Trump: Best I remember it was a nice day, maybe party cloudy, I think.
    Mueller: Aha!!!!!!! We've got you now!!!!!!
    Trump: What are you talking about?
    Mueller: We have numerous weather reports that it was cloudy and overcast that day!!!!! YOU PERJURED YOURSELF!!!! YOU'RE GOING DOWN!!!!
    wtf are you talking about?

you asked what crime he committed and i literally led you to a court document where the SDNY called him a co-conspirator. the filing contains paragraph after paragraph of everything trump did. michael cohen admitted to all of this. that's the literal definition of direct evidence.

they didn't indict him because he's a sitting president. wonder what they'll do in 45 days?

Load Metric
    rum dick: There's a Great Falls, Montana?

I'm originally from there and limp dick Mickey currently lives there in a van down by the Missouri River.
    Care to put 10K on whether I live in a van or not?

Load Metric

I'm originally from there and limp dick Mickey currently lives there in a van down by the Missouri River.
    the saddest sentence ever uttered on the internet

Comments

Sheesfaced: lol

Blog Entries
    Load Metric

for starters --

1) he was identified as an unindicted co-conspirator in the michael cohen stormy daniels-payoff thing.

2) mueller also basically called him out for obstructing justice but said that pursuant to DOJ guidelines, he won't prosecute him because they don't do that for sitting presidents.

what do you think happens when he's not a sitting president?
    Here's what would have happened if Trump would have given testimony to Mueller:

Mueller: Sir, on the day in question. Do you remember what kind of day it was?
    Trump: What? What do you mean what kind of day was it?
    Mueller: How was the weather?
    Trump: Best I remember it was the most incredible day. Stupendous, amazing, probably the best of any day. The greatest clouds, humidity, temperatures like never seen before.
    Mueller: No more questions
    fixed your stupid post

Comments

Walter Sobchak: lol
    Last edited by limitles; 12-02-2020 at 08:36 PM.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric

Get rid of these two they are fucking up this thread

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by MumblesBadly View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Sanlmar View Post

I wouldn’t be so dismissive of vengeance, rum dick

If you’re a democrat you want cuffs.

If you’re a Republican you want cuffs too. He’s gonna be making the Republican Party his cat box til 2024. He’s done enough damage unless you’re a Druff or Mickey.
    Druff and his favorite party’s members of Congress’ failure to distance themselves from a fascistic wannabe dictator who will through ANY under the bus to save himself, including the Republican Party, could cost the GOP control of the Senate. Here’s Trump’s lawyer frothing at the mouth for Georgia Republican’s to bend to Trump’s demands that Republican politicians in swing states subvert our democracy to keep him in office.

Good going, Druff and sycophantic GOPers.
    LOL at anyone calling Trump a dictator when they got Heil Whitmer, Heil Cuomo, Heil Newsom, Heil Wolf, Heil Brown, Heil Inslee, Heil Murphy in their party.

"We have ways to make you close your small businesses." Der Fuehrers

Puts His Dick in the Mashed Potatoes
    Load Metric

I'm not crying about anything leg, I'm not emotional.

It doesn't bother you that Trump knows he lost privately but publicly continues to push voter fraud to receive money from his retarded hillbilly followers who will believe anything he says? Last count was $170M. He's a flat out con man and you back him. How do you rationalize that?
    I wasn't a leg, grunt. I worked in the office up under the air conditioning. When you were on the ground you were nothing but a leg too. But we didn't call you legs. We called you what you were, GRUNTS. The main thing about you GRUNTS is INE. Stands for "INTELLIGENCE NOT ESSENTIAL." From the looks of your posts you damn sure lived up to it.

Biden played an integral role in the conspiracy to remove a duly elected president from office through nefarious means. How do you rationalize backing a criminal, grunt?
    Elaborate about Biden's role in your conspiracy.

Load Metric
    that one, Melissa Carone, is all too much like several PFAer's: smart enough to understand a problem, but not smart/wise enough to know how to explain it well enough to convince others of her point...and so she resorts to sneering and sarcasm; truly she belongs here.
    (long before there was a PFA i had my Grenade & Crossbones avatar at DD)

Puts His Dick in the Mashed Potatoes
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by MumblesBadly View Post

Druff and his favorite party’s members of Congress’ failure to distance themselves from a fascistic wannabe dictator who will through ANY under the bus to save himself, including the Republican Party, could cost the GOP control of the Senate. Here’s Trump’s lawyer frothing at the mouth for Georgia Republican’s to bend to Trump’s demands that Republican politicians in swing states subvert our democracy to keep him in office.

Good going, Druff and sycophantic GOPers.
    LOL at anyone calling Trump a dictator when they got Heil Whitmer, Heil Cuomo, Heil Newsom, Heil Wolf, Heil Brown, Heil Inslee, Heil Murphy in their party.

"We have ways to make you close your small businesses." Der Fuehrers
    As a californian, thank you for pointing this out and also do you happen to know where the entrance to the underground railroad to Arizona is? Super worried Newsom is gonna start rounding up the white people soon.

Platinum
    Load Metric

I'm not crying about anything leg, I'm not emotional.

It doesn't bother you that Trump knows he lost privately but publicly continues to push voter fraud to receive money from his retarded hillbilly followers who will believe anything he says? Last count was $170M. He's a flat out con man and you back him. How do you rationalize that?
    I wasn't a leg, grunt. I worked in the office up under the air conditioning. When you were on the ground you were nothing but a leg too. But we didn't call you legs. We called you what you were, GRUNTS. The main thing about you GRUNTS is INE. Stands for "INTELLIGENCE NOT ESSENTIAL." From the looks of your posts you damn sure lived up to it.

Biden played an integral role in the conspiracy to remove a duly elected president from office through nefarious means. How do you rationalize backing a criminal, grunt?
    Did you just say I back Biden? You have to be one of the dumbest hillbillies I’ve ever come across.

And no, I wasn’t a grunt you filthy, worthless leg.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by limitles View Post

i can say with 99.9% certainty, trump will be indicted after he leaves office.

the bloodlust that dems and never trumpers have against him is off the charts.

the trump derangement syndrome will not end with him leaving offiice. he must be completely destroyed. the people prosecuting him will be hailed as heroes.

more to the point, we cannot allow the likes of dish and mickeycrimm to have a say in who runs this country. it's not enough that dish's god-king loses, he must be utterly annihilated so that team retard gets so dispirited they stop voting.
    Exactly. The prosecution of this insane person is a must. This should never happen again
    It's the other side of history. Where were you and what did you do in a time of nation wide turmoil? If you find yourself agreeing with or defending anything Trump Republican in the last four years you are dead wrong. Your thinking is myopic and history will forever condemn you

Mikhail Flynn pardoned. That is probably what will happen. No public executions
    We're all fucked
    Fucking idiots. Trump got 10 million more votes in 2020 than 2016. One thing you snowflake libtard bitches don't get is you can't break us. You're weak little creatures. You got alligator mouths and hummingbird asses. You got no shot even with all the criminal activity you are involved in. You dirty delusional sons of bitches truly believe you are the dictators of the U.S. That's what makes you pure evil.

YOUR MALICIOUS PROSECUTIONS WILL NOT STAND.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by limitles View Post

Exactly. The prosecution of this insane person is a must. This should never happen again
    It's the other side of history. Where were you and what did you do in a time of nation wide turmoil? If you find yourself agreeing with or defending anything Trump Republican in the last four years you are dead wrong. Your thinking is myopic and history will forever condemn you

Mikhail Flynn pardoned. That is probably what will happen. No public executions
    We're all fucked
    Fucking idiots. Trump got 10 million more votes in 2020 than 2016. One thing you snowflake libtard bitches don't get is you can't break out spirit. You got no shot even with all the criminal activity you are involved in. You dirty sons of bitches truly believe you are the dictators of the U.S. That's what makes you pure evil.

YOUR MALICIOUS PROSECUTIONS WILL NOT STAND.
    Trump lost by 7 million votes. Answer

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by big dick View Post

That's a matter of opinion, grunt.
    How can this be a matter of opinion? There either is or isn't but it isn't a matter of opinion.
    It's a high rise by great falls standards....but it's also irrelevant. The libtard idiots here are so desperately trying to insult me. They are clutching for straws, anything they can to try to get a rise out of me. Why are they doing it? It's because they don't have cogent arguments for their irrational beliefs. It pisses them off so they lash out any way they can. Even if it makes them look stupid, and it does. But when it comes to troll wars I'm a hardened veteran. Nothing they can say phases me. Meanwhile, they are candy ass snowflakes that throw worse temper tantrums than 3 year olds. Goofball idiots. It's been a lot of fun slapping these morons around.
    Last edited by mickeycrimm; 12-02-2020 at 09:03 PM.

Load Metric
    Hilarious. What an incredible cunt.

She writes an affidavit like that proves anything? LOL

There's still no EVIDENCE

SOBCHAK SECURITY 213-799-7798

PRESIDENT JOSEPH R. BIDEN JR., THE GREAT AND POWERFUL

Load Metric

That's a matter of opinion, grunt. I live on the third floor of a very modern building.
    NAILED IT, third floor. That's a "high rise" LOL. My house has three floors. What a dipshit this guy is.

Why do blackout drunk losers have such an affinity for PFA?

Load Metric

If only you had $10K

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    I must say this. If you re-ppost tweets you are relaying the lowest common denominator.
    This habit has gripped all of you slack jawed fools

Thread Information