Page 549 of 634 FirstFirst ... 49449499539545546547548549550551552553559599 ... LastLast
Results 10,961 to 10,980 of 12669

Thread: **OFFICIAL Donald J. Trump vs. Joseph (Joe) R. Biden Thread - 2020 Presidential Election**

Banned
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by ToasterOven View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by thesidedish View Post
    crimmgod, have u ever encountered a more hapless libtard crew than we have here

How you coping, champ? Are you pretending you predicted this and somehow made a huge profit? You, being 100 times better at politics than everyone, probably made out like a bandit.
    Sadly, sidedish was financially ruined by this election. He admitted to maxing his credit cards betting on the loser candidate and was too embarrassed to share his results when asked.

He's just not a very skilled gambler. If you're looking for sharp political betting insight, I'd recommend following PLOL.

Diamond
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Rick Sanchez View Post

How you coping, champ? Are you pretending you predicted this and somehow made a huge profit? You, being 100 times better at politics than everyone, probably made out like a bandit.
    Sadly, sidedish was financially ruined by this election. He admitted to maxing his credit cards betting on the loser candidate and was too embarrassed to share his results when asked.

He's just not a very skilled gambler. If you're looking for sharp political betting insight, I'd recommend following PLOL.
    Hes not sad, hes the type of person who wants bad things to happen to ppl. the world would be better if he was not around bothering ppl if u catch my drift

Load Metric

Hes not sad, hes the type of person who wants bad things to happen to ppl. the world would be better if he was not around bothering ppl if u catch my drift
    DON'T KILL YOURSELF DISH, RICK STOP CYBER BULLYING HIM

Comments

Rick Sanchez: Hahahaha Nigga Just Walk Away From The Screen Like Nigga Close Your Eyes Haha

big dick: LOL

thesidedish: Shut up fag, u think I ever needed ur help vs. these fags, get lost

Banned
    Load Metric
    the world would be better if he was not around bothering ppl if u catch my drift
    No, please elaborate.

Diamond
    Load Metric
    the world would be better if he was not around bothering ppl if u catch my drift
    No, please elaborate.
    The world is a worse place because of you. You are one of the .% that would get into heaven after committing suicide

Banned
    Load Metric

No, please elaborate.
    The world is a worse place because of you. You are one of the .% that would get into heaven after committing suicide
    Sounds like you're projecting, friend. Now who's the one wishing harm on others?

I wasn't rooting for you to get financially ruined, I just think it's extremely funny how it happened!

Diamond
    Load Metric

Sounds like you're projecting, friend. Now who's the one wishing harm on others?

I wasn't rooting for you to get financially ruined, I just think it's extremely funny how it happened!

U asked for it fag. You left the site because of doxxing and then supported my doxxing, how are u not just absolute scum that only speaks for their benefit at all times. Nobody needs u around if it's always about u, kill yourself

Banned
    Load Metric

U asked for it fag. You left the site because of doxxing and then supported my doxxing, how are u not just absolute scum that only speaks for their benefit at all times. Nobody needs u around if it's always about u, kill yourself
    You must have me confused for someone else, my friend.

Anyway, what was the final damage on the election bets?

Diamond
    Load Metric

You must have me confused for someone else, my friend.

Anyway, what was the final damage on the election bets?

Lol exactly, now hes trying to re-write history to benefit himself, pure garbage

Load Metric

So you are a skilled gambler? We all thought you were a fan boy that followed around poker players and wrote on them and did creative videos for relatively small money. How much do you wager daily, big shot? Give us some details when you call someone else out. You disappeared for a LONG time after getting cornholed a couple years ago, maybe you mad a few grand, but give us your daily gambling totals since you can call others out all day long. You make $100K a year? $200K details?

Comments

dwai: ROFL

big dick: GFY

Walter Sobchak: eat a dick

Banned
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by tgull View Post

So you are a skilled gambler? We all thought you were a fan boy that followed around poker players and wrote on them and did creative videos for relatively small money. How much do you wager daily, big shot? Give us some details when you call someone else out. You disappeared for a LONG time after getting cornholed a couple years ago, maybe you mad a few grand, but give us your daily gambling totals since you can call others out all day long. You make $100K a year? $200K details?
    I don't really see how it's relevant, but I make about $150k/year and have $7k (to win $8.2k) in election wagers. And by the grace of God, I did not need to take out any loans to make them!

Load Metric
    Name:  Trump Lost.jpg
Views: 245
Size:  55.0 KB

Name:  Drag Out.jpg
Views: 214
Size:  42.7 KB

Comments

MumblesBadly: LOL!

SOBCHAK SECURITY 213-799-7798

PRESIDENT JOSEPH R. BIDEN JR., THE GREAT AND POWERFUL

Banned
    Load Metric
    btw are you not also a major losing gambler by your own admission? I can see why this must have touched a nerve!

Comments

Walter Sobchak: lol

Load Metric
    btw are you not also a major losing gambler by your own admission? I can see why this must have touched a nerve!
    He's also lives a sedentary lifestyle+ he is a fat fuck who eats like shit and drinks too much

Any idiot who bets on the harness races should not be take seriously

Fuck you bottomset you worthless cunt

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by big dick View Post

He's also a fat fuck who eats like shit and drinks too much
    No he only gets the medium fries lol.

SOBCHAK SECURITY 213-799-7798

PRESIDENT JOSEPH R. BIDEN JR., THE GREAT AND POWERFUL

Load Metric
    I am not shy about my gambling losses, also not shy how much I have made over the years either. But I have been here all these years, and never disappear for years at a time and come back and troll long time posters like a huge bitch.

Comments

big dick: BDS

Walter Sobchak: eat another dick

Banned
    Load Metric
    So who do you guys think make the top 5 power rankings for PFA's all-time worst gamblers?

1. tgull/bottomset
    2. jasep
    3. thesidedish
    4. ???
    5. ???

Comments

thesidedish: Flailing cuz I have him by the ballz due to his anti/pro doxxing stance

Crowe Diddly: 408mike maybe?

Load Metric

I am not shy about my gambling losses, also not shy how much I have made over the years either. But I have been here all these years, and never disappear for years at a time and come back and troll long time posters like a huge bitch.
    Lost it all on sugarfoot in the 6th

now he's mad

Load Metric
    So who do you guys think make the top 5 power rankings for PFA's all-time worst gamblers?

1. tgull/bottomset
    2. jasep
    3. thesidedish
    4. ???
    5. ???
    Troll, blocked, so long pal. I literally feel like I am talking to someone in high school. What a child.

Comments

Rick Sanchez: goodbye you sweet delicate snowflake :'(

Walter Sobchak: struck a nerve I guess

Load Metric

1. tgull/bottomset
    2. jasep
    3. thesidedish
    4. ???
    5. ???
    Troll, blocked, so long pal. I literally feel like I am talking to someone in high school. What a child.
    lolz

you fat pussy

putting him on ignore

FAG

Thread Information