Page 538 of 634 FirstFirst ... 38438488528534535536537538539540541542548588 ... LastLast
Results 10,741 to 10,760 of 12669

Thread: **OFFICIAL Donald J. Trump vs. Joseph (Joe) R. Biden Thread - 2020 Presidential Election**

Puts His Dick in the Mashed Potatoes
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    PredictIt has Loeffler winning at -200, and Perdue willing at even longer odds for the Democrat.

I know the left's wet dream is to take the Senate due to both Georgia seats going D because the fanatical Trumpers revolt, but that's not happening.

You're going to have a few loud white trash idiots boycotting the GOP, but not nearly enough to flip the Senate, and you're not going to have the anti-Trump sentiment driving Dems to the polls.

Might as well just accept that you're not winning both seats, and focus on your own party's growing civil war between the sensible moderate faction and the crazy AOC/Bernie faction.

Winter (of 2022) is coming.

You mean the midterm election where twice as many GOP Senate seats are up for re-election than dems? And the one where fat white people will still be curled up in bed impotently screaming into their pillows? Ok.

Comments

MumblesBadly: Let Druff cling to his desparate fantasy. It keeps him from going mad.

Load Metric
    And here we are on page 538.

SOBCHAK SECURITY 213-799-7798

PRESIDENT JOSEPH R. BIDEN JR., THE GREAT AND POWERFUL

Load Metric
    Tom Cotton currently staring into a mirror practicing, "We love to bomb Iran, don't we folks?"

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by BCR View Post
    Speaking of mail in voting, will it be allowed for GA race? For all the talk. I haven’t seen that addressed.
    There's nothing to address really, the laws are the same as for the November election, & there's already been a record number of ballots requested. There was no mechanism for there NOT to mail-in ballots.

Comments

BCR:

Load Metric
    Name:  giphy.gif
Views: 349
Size:  4.07 MB
    PokerFraudAlert...will never censor your claims, even if they're against one of our sponsors. In addition to providing you an open forum report fraud within the poker community, we will also analyze your claims with a clear head an unbiased point of view. And, of course, the accused will always have the floor to defend themselves.-Dan Druff

Load Metric

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Walter Sobchak View Post

Shout out to the worst pollster ever.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by ToasterOven View Post
    Tom Cotton currently staring into a mirror practicing, "We love to bomb Iran, don't we folks?"
    Dear God I can actually imagine this.

Comments

ToasterOven: lol

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by rum dick View Post

538 isn't a pollster.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by sonatine View Post

I was just using her generically for full on progressive. I mean she’s the face of that, but Bernie was far more palatable to today’s voters and he still wasn’t close this time. I agree it was a bit taking the more likely w, but they’re way more MAGA than we are progressive at the moment. Progressive is a movement though, where MAGA is more personality cult that may die with him short some charismatic next loon.

oh if it was a race between bernie and her, bernie would have her covered by a large margin today.

but outside the team retard echo chambers, AOC is basically the face of hope. her tiktok army eclipses bernies by a factor of 100..? 1000....? and her criticisms about the democratic short comings in 2020 were like diamond bullets into the heart of leftist mediocrity.

by the time shes 35, she will likely have smoothed out the rough/radical edges. like remember when we were all salivating about warren debating trump? AOC = a brighter, younger, prettier warren with claws.

greasy incels can get as mad as they want, the truth is that for people who are making the effort to listen, AOC is preaching some fire ass gospel and racking up a hell of a base.
    I dunno about that. AOC is losing people like my wife who is dem ride or die and LOVED AOC and wants to still love her. But AOC trying to start a democratic civil war during a dumb ass gop coup attempt is a deal breaker for my much better half. I'm still a fan but I'd sell AOC stock personally.

Load Metric

538 isn't a pollster.
    You're right but I was making a bad joke

https://fivethirtyeight.com

Load Metric
    THANK FUCKING GOD

"Feinstein won’t seek top judiciary committee spot following complaints from progressives"

https://www.latimes.com/politics/sto...iary-committee

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Sheesfaced View Post
    Did Trump just sort of concede on Twitter by recommending to start the transition?
    Obviously communists have infiltrated Trump or hacked his twitter. This is a huge betrayal of Trump. How dare he? We shouldn't stand for it. Be sure not to vote for those so-called "Republicans" in the GA Senate runoffs! Expect OAN and Newsmax to tear him a new asshole. Chanel Rion, who needs the biggest facial ever, will ask a question prefaced by 90 seconds of editorializing about this unforgivable betrayal.
    Last edited by Walter Sobchak; 11-23-2020 at 04:59 PM.

Load Metric
    THANK FUCKING GOD

"Feinstein won’t seek top judiciary committee spot following complaints from progressives"

She needs to retire. Unlike Biden, she actually is getting senile.

Load Metric
    THANK FUCKING GOD

She needs to retire. Unlike Biden, she actually is getting senile.

I'll never understand why lucid Barbara Boxer was the one who retired first

Load Metric

538 isn't a pollster.
    You're right but I was making a bad joke

https://fivethirtyeight.com
    I thought it was pretty good actually

Who is their right mind would have preferred trump and his gang of misfits be the ones to distribute the vaccine to 300m+ people?

Last edited by big dick; 11-23-2020 at 06:07 PM.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    PredictIt has Loeffler winning at -200, and Perdue willing at even longer odds for the Democrat.

I know the left's wet dream is to take the Senate due to both Georgia seats going D because the fanatical Trumpers revolt, but that's not happening.

You're going to have a few loud white trash idiots boycotting the GOP, but not nearly enough to flip the Senate, and you're not going to have the anti-Trump sentiment driving Dems to the polls.

Might as well just accept that you're not winning both seats, and focus on your own party's growing civil war between the sensible moderate faction and the crazy AOC/Bernie faction.

Winter (of 2022) is coming.
    I expect the GOP to hold it, but the last two elections that have truly shocked me are that Abrams race being so close and Trump losing GA. It’s clearly changing very quickly. It will be a proxy war fought in a red state infrastructure, so I expect both republicans to win, but it’s going to be a shitshow down there. Abrams clearly built a serious turn out the vote operation. If you’d have told me ten years ago Ohio will be 8-10 points redder than GA, I’d have laughed and said it will take 50 years.

This race is really hard to handicap given there was some pro-GOP, vote for Biden votes, but it’s a super small percentage. The vast majority of Trump voters still just checked R all down the ballot. Not having him on the ballot as a positive or negative I couldn’t guess? Democratic apathy in all things not general election is bigger concern for them.

Georgia has been going through a demographic shift for years now. Just faster than I thought. That said, I don’t think Abrams is driving much of any of it. She’s really not that influential outside of her base. This is just a population shift.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Tellafriend View Post

I expect the GOP to hold it, but the last two elections that have truly shocked me are that Abrams race being so close and Trump losing GA. It’s clearly changing very quickly. It will be a proxy war fought in a red state infrastructure, so I expect both republicans to win, but it’s going to be a shitshow down there. Abrams clearly built a serious turn out the vote operation. If you’d have told me ten years ago Ohio will be 8-10 points redder than GA, I’d have laughed and said it will take 50 years.

This race is really hard to handicap given there was some pro-GOP, vote for Biden votes, but it’s a super small percentage. The vast majority of Trump voters still just checked R all down the ballot. Not having him on the ballot as a positive or negative I couldn’t guess? Democratic apathy in all things not general election is bigger concern for them.

Georgia has been going through a demographic shift for years now. Just faster than I thought. That said, I don’t think Abrams is driving much of any of it. She’s really not that influential outside of her base. This is just a population shift.
    Why the GOP is so rattled by Rev. Warnock's faith-based Georgia Senate campaign

https://www.cnn.com/2020/11/23/opini...ons/index.html

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by big dick View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Tellafriend View Post

Why the GOP is so rattled by Rev. Warnock's faith-based Georgia Senate campaign

https://www.cnn.com/2020/11/23/opini...ons/index.html
    Two reasons.
    1. He’s an articulate, black man who is going against the establishment.
    2. They are running a lot of commercials which quote him supporting Castro and kind of denouncing the military, among other things that won’t sit well with the folks he will need to support him beyond his base.

Comments

rum dick: Funny how the gop freaks out when they go against an actual Christian

Banned
    Load Metric
    Name:  4aa14b376c0bae042cb6089dba5b8c7a27aadad0f9e0e4dc831528da23674fbd.png
Views: 500
Size:  583.0 KB

Thread Information