Page 535 of 634 FirstFirst ... 35435485525531532533534535536537538539545585 ... LastLast
Results 10,681 to 10,700 of 12669

Thread: **OFFICIAL Donald J. Trump vs. Joseph (Joe) R. Biden Thread - 2020 Presidential Election**

Banned
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by tommyt View Post
    I caught this live on radio on my way home for lunch. I couldn’t stop laughing for 30 min thinking about it.

That man has a terminal case of

Name:  BDSgif.gif
Views: 263
Size:  634.9 KB

Load Metric
    i wonder if the whole powell dustup is because of tucker absolutely dunking on her on thursday.
    "Birds born in a cage think flying is an illness." - Alejandro Jodorowsky

"America is not so much a nightmare as a non-dream. The American non-dream is precisely a move to wipe the dream out of existence. The dream is a spontaneous happening and therefore dangerous to a control system set up by the non-dreamers." -- William S. Burroughs

Load Metric
    hopefully enough trumptards down in GA hold a grudge against the Gop and don't show up Jan 5th

Clearly they don't seem to mind voting and hopefully not voting against their own best interests

Trump clearly trying to leverage the situation for a pardon

fuck him lock him up

Banned
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by sonatine View Post
    i wonder if the whole powell dustup is because of tucker absolutely dunking on her on thursday.
    Breitbart, so take it with a truckload of salt but

A source who spoke to Breitbart News on background suggested that the team had hoped to work with her, but that Powell’s public claims had gone beyond the scope of the evidence they had seen and believed they could prove in court.

Powell had pursued a theory that Dominion voting machines, operating with Smartmatic software, were manipulable and had been responsible for switching votes from Trump to Democratic challenger Joe Biden. She also alleged that Dominion had worked with foreign governments, including Venezuela, and produced an affidavit purporting to support that allegation.
    I mean this is exactly what the President himself has been alleging on Twitter, so I don't see what the problem is.

Although it is worth noting that the Trump legal team talks very differently in actual court proceedings. They are very careful not to allege any actual fraud. Even Guiliani, when accidentally making off-handed remarks hinting at fraud, has been quick to correct himself and has explicitly stated "we're not alleging any fraud here" to the judges.

Comments

rum dick: Powell is nutso

Banned
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by big dick View Post
    hopefully enough trumptards down in GA hold a grudge against the Gop and don't show up Jan 5th

Clearly they don't seem to mind voting and hopefully not voting against their own best interests

fuck him lock him up
    If I'm the DNC, I'm heavily funding a new PAC "Patriots For Trump" and blasting ads 24/7 in Georgia about these spineless RINOs backstabbing our president

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Rick Sanchez View Post

fuck him lock him up
    If I'm the DNC, I'm heavily funding a new PAC "Patriots For Trump" and blasting ads 24/7 in Georgia about these spineless RINOs backstabbing our president
    Couldn't agree more

Perfect strategy + these trumptards are too stupid to know they are being duped.

May as well get something useful out of these idiots

Load Metric

A source who spoke to Breitbart News on background suggested that the team had hoped to work with her, but that Powell’s public claims had gone beyond the scope of the evidence they had seen and believed they could prove in court.

Powell had pursued a theory that Dominion voting machines, operating with Smartmatic software, were manipulable and had been responsible for switching votes from Trump to Democratic challenger Joe Biden. She also alleged that Dominion had worked with foreign governments, including Venezuela, and produced an affidavit purporting to support that allegation.
    I mean this is exactly what the President himself has been alleging on Twitter, so I don't see what the problem is.

Although it is worth noting that the Trump legal team talks very differently in actual court proceedings. They are very careful not to allege any actual fraud. Even Guiliani, when accidentally making off-handed remarks hinting at fraud, has been quick to correct himself and has explicitly stated "we're not alleging any fraud here" to the judges.

yeah this is where i get real confused as well honestly.

also confusing; how the fuck did mike "paid millions by turkey / ukraine / russia" flynn end up with this rube on his team?

Comments

rum dick: She's the only one crazy enough to take the case. Also she is a good attorney. Batshit crazy sure, but she's no rudy

"America is not so much a nightmare as a non-dream. The American non-dream is precisely a move to wipe the dream out of existence. The dream is a spontaneous happening and therefore dangerous to a control system set up by the non-dreamers." -- William S. Burroughs

Puts His Dick in the Mashed Potatoes
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by sonatine View Post

There's a level of crazy nonsense that future POTUS candidate Tucker can't associate himself with.

Load Metric
    Republicans In Texas Are Ready To Launch Insurrection If Trump Tells Them To

Comments

rum dick: They can have Texass

Load Metric

Load Metric

fuck him lock him up
    When you posted that link last night I jumped onto my burner twitter account and made a few the GOP sold Trump out MAGA posts. Finished them with write in Trump! The tweets were a few hours old, but woke up to 3 MAGA chick hearts and some survivalist dude sharing it. Hearts and minds.

Comments

sonatine:

blake: lol

Walter Sobchak: Fabulous

big dick: FANTASTIC

ToasterOven: lol

Load Metric
    A dysfunctional brown 3rd world nation dominating the USA is white grievance in its perfect form.

Load Metric

Denounced by Trump but still good enough for Druff's Logic Party!

PokerFraudAlert...will never censor your claims, even if they're against one of our sponsors. In addition to providing you an open forum report fraud within the poker community, we will also analyze your claims with a clear head an unbiased point of view. And, of course, the accused will always have the floor to defend themselves.-Dan Druff

Load Metric
    The Georgia chapter of the Trump cult is promising to destroy the Georgia GOP for failing to rig Georgia’s election results for Trump.

I actually hope this [second impeachment] succeeds, because I want Trump put down politically like a sick, 14-year-old dog. ... I don't want him complicating the 2024 primary season. I just want him done.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    Were Republicans cowardly or unethical not to go along with [convicting Trump in the second impeachment Senate trial]? No. The smart move was to reject it.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by MumblesBadly View Post
    The Georgia chapter of the Trump cult is promising to destroy the Georgia GOP for failing to rig Georgia’s election results for Trump.

Christmas has come early. Thank you thank you thank you dumb poorly educated white dudes.

Banned
    Load Metric
    I might have to get a Parler account after all if it's full of gems like this

Name:  lolparler.png
Views: 252
Size:  512.6 KB

Load Metric

The problem is that some lawyer has to go into court and argue for Trump. They can't submit affidavits or evidence or make claims they know are untrue. They can say any kind of stupid shit they want in a press conference, but not in court.

SOBCHAK SECURITY 213-799-7798

PRESIDENT JOSEPH R. BIDEN JR., THE GREAT AND POWERFUL

Load Metric
    I might have to get a Parler account after all if it's full of gems like this

Name:  lolparler.png
Views: 252
Size:  512.6 KB
    "Getting word" from super credible and reliable sources I'm sure.

I wonder how many of these are burners like BCR's.

SOBCHAK SECURITY 213-799-7798

PRESIDENT JOSEPH R. BIDEN JR., THE GREAT AND POWERFUL

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by rum dick View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by blake View Post

true story, i loved the apprentice

I'm weirdly proud that I've disliked Trump since before the Apprentice. Shout out to Howard Stern exposing creeps before there was social media.
    Howard Stern is the biggest fucking creep there is. And you're a fan, bum dick? Well, creeps like creeps.
    POKER FAG ALERT! FOR BLOW JOB SEE SLOPPY JOE THE TRANNIE HO.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Walter Sobchak View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by rum dick View Post

I'm weirdly proud that I've disliked Trump since before the Apprentice. Shout out to Howard Stern exposing creeps before there was social media.
    Even in the 80s I knew he was a fake terrible businessman and a piece of trash. The Hollywood celebrity machine of Lifestyles of the Rich and Famous and Emtertainment Tonight built him up until people started to believe he had some actual talent--like they have with countless others. It was garbage then and it's garbage now. In some ways we got what we deserve.
    Your narcississim has you lashing out at others to assuage your feelings of inferiority over your monumental failure at life.
    POKER FAG ALERT! FOR BLOW JOB SEE SLOPPY JOE THE TRANNIE HO.

Thread Information