Page 534 of 634 FirstFirst ... 34434484524530531532533534535536537538544584 ... LastLast
Results 10,661 to 10,680 of 12669

Thread: **OFFICIAL Donald J. Trump vs. Joseph (Joe) R. Biden Thread - 2020 Presidential Election**

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Rick Sanchez View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    I will say that since the election was fairly close, perhaps Trump with better messaging during COVID would have impressed enough people to where, even with the death, he could have made up those votes he lost in those close states, and taken the election.
    Biden's margin of victory surpassed 6 million votes today. In percentages it's +3.86% and growing. It will probably end north of 4 points. For a modern election that's not particularly close.

Here are some recent elections that were closer than 2020:

2016: Trump -2.1% ("Landslide. Blowout. Historic." -Kellyanne Conway)

2012: Obama +3.85%

2004: Bush +2.4%

2000: Bush -0.5%
    No way Bernie's kool-aid kids would have took the time to go down and stand in line to vote for Biden. The mail-in vote made it easy for them. Without the mail-in vote Biden loses.

Comments

Walter Sobchak: it's an equally valid way to vote fucktard
    POKER FAG ALERT! FOR BLOW JOB SEE SLOPPY JOE THE TRANNIE HO.

Load Metric
    Flashback. News item of 22 Nov 2000. Exactly 20 years ago from today.

AL GORE STILL HAS NOT CONCEDED THE ELECTION

Comments

TheXFactor: Al Gore conceded back in 2000. He didn't call George W. Bush Jr to concede but he didn't have to.

Walter Sobchak: completely different

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by mickeycrimm View Post

537 votes in ONE STATE that DETERMINED the outcome of the election.

Compared to hundreds of thousands of votes in SIX STATES and he needs minimum THREE to change the outcome.

Mr. "I know the math" doesn't know the difference.

FUCK YOU IDIOT

BIDEN WON FAIR AND SQUARE

CRY MORE

SOBCHAK SECURITY 213-799-7798

PRESIDENT JOSEPH R. BIDEN JR., THE GREAT AND POWERFUL

Puts His Dick in the Mashed Potatoes
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by blake View Post
    i feel like you're discounting the magnitude of my tds

It's been 5 years. It's time to let it go. Kidding aside, I finally got over my tds a couple years ago when I remembered that the Apprentice was the biggest show in the world for good bit of time but even it got cancelled. I've been assuming trump would lose ever since then.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by dwai View Post

Trump shut down air travel while Pelosi and Schumer and even Fauci was saying nothing to worry about.

He announced that governors of each state would oversea operations to keep the virus in check. This may have been a slight mistake as idiot governors like Cuoma and Wolf ordered covid patients into nursing homes causing half the covid deaths to come out of those nursing homes. The sheer stupidity of Cuomo and these other democrat governors can never be overstated.

Trump made sure all states had plenty of PPE and there were plenty of ventilators.

In May Trump announced Operation Warp Speed, a massive operation that had to bring a lot of parties together to pull it off. He lit a big fire under Big Pharma to get the lead out and get a vaccine in record speed. He said he thought it possible OWS could produce a vaccine before the end of the year. He turned out to be right. This is the biggest thing Trump should get credit for.

Big Pharma didn't like Trump to start with. But when he announced he intended to see that Americans don't pay anymore for prescription medication than they do overseas, Big Pharma really had it in for him. So they slow walked information they had developed potent vaccines until after the election. They could have announced in October. This one event right here is probably the reason Trump lost the election.

The left is/was going to blame Trump bigtime for the virus no matter what. Their criticism of his efforts has no validity and is actually shameful.

I told my doctor I want to be the first person in Montana to take the Trump Vaccine for the China Virus.

Vid from May 15, 2020

MICKEYCRIMM IS GOD
    Literally the only thing Trump needed to do to make this better was tell his idiot supporters to wear a mask and wear one himself. He didn't. People died who didn't have to as a direct result. He lost re-election because of it and will likely face criminal charges now that he's not immune from prosecution. People died due to hubris, vanity and colossal stupidity.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post

Not cruised. Maybe it would have been enough to squeak by.

The problem is that regardless of the "seriousness" shown, we would have had a relatively similar result. There wasn't a mistake he made which resulted in any realistic difference in number of deaths.

I know that the TDS left likes to say he caused a ton of death, but if you drop the bias and look at the reality, he actually didn't.

So "serious" Trump still presiding over 225,000 deaths by election day, I think it's mostly the same result. "Trump screwed it up, it's his fault, blah blah blah", and it's game over. Note that the media is incredibly hostile to him, and would have found a way to blame him no matter what.

I will say that since the election was fairly close, perhaps Trump with better messaging during COVID would have impressed enough people to where, even with the death, he could have made up those votes he lost in those close states, and taken the election.

The "cruising to victory" would have occurred if there was no COVID at all. That's how it was looking in January.
    in the end, i just don't think the public viewed him as someone that could effectively manage the crisis.

his messaging was all over the place, beginning with him saying covid would miss us entirely, to shaming people that wore masks.

if he originally came out and told the american people this would be a really serious problem "but we'll get through it together as americans" (or something like that), his odds of winning go way up.

by the way, literally every other politician alive (left or right) would have said exactly those words, so that is a huge unforced error on his part.
    It's almost like you're saying a decent leader would have led to less people dying.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by rum dick View Post

MICKEYCRIMM IS GOD
    Literally the only thing Trump needed to do to make this better was tell his idiot supporters to wear a mask and wear one himself. He didn't. People died who didn't have to as a direct result. He lost re-election because of it and will likely face criminal charges now that he's not immune from prosecution. People died due to hubris, vanity and colossal stupidity.
    Name:  OnlyAdorableAoudad-small (1).gif
Views: 384
Size:  621.7 KB

Load Metric
    i feel like you're discounting the magnitude of my tds

It's been 5 years. It's time to let it go. Kidding aside, I finally got over my tds a couple years ago when I remembered that the Apprentice was the biggest show in the world for good bit of time but even it got cancelled. I've been assuming trump would lose ever since then.

true story, i loved the apprentice

Banned
    Load Metric
    Name:  Screenshot 2020-11-22 144103.png
Views: 377
Size:  323.0 KB

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

*breathes*

Comments

BCR: Damn. I guess the blow up Georgia and go biblical even scared Rudy.

big dick: LOL

Load Metric

Name:  OnlyAdorableAoudad-small (1).gif
Views: 384
Size:  621.7 KB

Trump's blowjob face will never get old.

Load Metric

I'm weirdly proud that I've disliked Trump since before the Apprentice. Shout out to Howard Stern exposing creeps before there was social media.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Rick Sanchez View Post
    Name:  Screenshot 2020-11-22 144103.png
Views: 377
Size:  323.0 KB

what on earth could have happened that even made trump -- of all people -- distance himself from her

Load Metric
    You would think that Druff's Science and Logic party would aim to distance themselves from this 'hysteria' by now, especially since Georgia dems have proven they aren't to be fucked with.

LOL Team Retard

PokerFraudAlert...will never censor your claims, even if they're against one of our sponsors. In addition to providing you an open forum report fraud within the poker community, we will also analyze your claims with a clear head an unbiased point of view. And, of course, the accused will always have the floor to defend themselves.-Dan Druff

Banned
    Load Metric
    what on earth could have happened that even made trump -- of all people -- distance himself from her
    She was on TV for hours spouting conspiracy theories about Hugo Chavez and George Soros rigging voting machines, and how the republican leadership in Georgia is in on it.

So yeah I'm also confused because she stayed 100% on-brand.

Load Metric

I'm weirdly proud that I've disliked Trump since before the Apprentice. Shout out to Howard Stern exposing creeps before there was social media.
    Even in the 80s I knew he was a fake terrible businessman and a piece of trash. The Hollywood celebrity machine of Lifestyles of the Rich and Famous and Emtertainment Tonight built him up until people started to believe he had some actual talent--like they have with countless others. It was garbage then and it's garbage now. In some ways we got what we deserve.

Load Metric
    Edward Norton accuses Donald Trump of trying to 'cut a Nixon-style deal' using his refusal to concede the election as leverage, and urges Americans to 'call his bluff'

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...er-tirade.html

CALL HIS BLUFF AMERICA!!!

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Walter Sobchak View Post

Compared to hundreds of thousands of votes in SIX STATES and he needs minimum THREE to change the outcome.

FUCK YOU IDIOT

CRY MORE
    Walter SadSapp, how long have you been voting fucktard?

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Walter Sobchak View Post

FUCK YOU IDIOT

CRY MORE
    Walter SadSapp, how long have you been voting fucktard?
    What does that have to do with anything?

Answer: Since 1992.

Load Metric
    I caught this live on radio on my way home for lunch. I couldn’t stop laughing for 30 min thinking about it.

Comments

OSA: IM NOT A REVOLUTIONARY, BUT I WILL DIE FOR MY PRESIDENT

Thread Information