Page 530 of 634 FirstFirst ... 30430480520526527528529530531532533534540580630 ... LastLast
Results 10,581 to 10,600 of 12669

Thread: **OFFICIAL Donald J. Trump vs. Joseph (Joe) R. Biden Thread - 2020 Presidential Election**

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by sonatine View Post
    its absolutely fascinating to me that after georgia certified bidens victory, PI immediately down-graded trump's chance for winning georgia from 10c to 8c, and today its literally sitting at 11c.
    I have no money in it, but I look at it every day and can’t figure out what they’re holding out for given the actual rules are about the popular vote

Load Metric
    its absolutely fascinating to me that after georgia certified bidens victory, PI immediately down-graded trump's chance for winning georgia from 10c to 8c, and today its literally sitting at 11c.
    Do you remember hearing something somewhere about efficient markets? Giggling

Plop is god.

Diamond
    Load Metric
    That's not the best market rn. Check out GA vote margin. Gonna pay for my SLC trip with just this market alone.

Baruch Hashem.

Load Metric
    Trump 'wants to END birthright citizenship before he leaves office': President could strip immigration rights from US-born babies as administration pushes bold policies in his final weeks

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...tizenship.html

Trump would also like to get rid of gay marriage.

Trump thinks gays should only have the right to take it up the ass.

No foreigners and no fags.

Last edited by TheXFactor; 11-21-2020 at 02:38 PM.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by mickeycrimm View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by TheXFactor View Post
    Michigan attorney general ponders criminal probes of state and local officials who bend to Trump’s will on overturning election results

https://www.washingtonpost.com/polit...5c0_story.html

They need to start rounding up Trump supporters and put them in prison.

#inventacrime2020. Just remember. What comes around goes around. The first order of business is looking into the activities of the Biden Crime Family. Then move down the pecking order from there. As one diabolical prosecutor once said "show me the man and I will show you the crime."
    Hey dipshit, anyone who tries to steal the election for Trump is committing a crime because he LOST. He's a LOSER, like you are a LOSER. Nap it out.

SOBCHAK SECURITY 213-799-7798

PRESIDENT JOSEPH R. BIDEN JR., THE GREAT AND POWERFUL

Load Metric
    Stupidity from which others can profit.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by TheXFactor View Post
    Trump 'wants to END birthright citizenship before he leaves office': President could strip immigration rights from US-born babies as administration pushes bold policies in his final weeks

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...tizenship.html

Trump would also like to get rid of gay marriage.

Trump thinks gays should only have the right to take it up the ass.

No foreigners and no fans.

He can't do that it's written into the constitution.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Walter Sobchak View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by mickeycrimm View Post

#inventacrime2020. Just remember. What comes around goes around. The first order of business is looking into the activities of the Biden Crime Family. Then move down the pecking order from there. As one diabolical prosecutor once said "show me the man and I will show you the crime."
    Hey dipshit, anyone who tries to steal the election for Trump is committing a crime because he LOST. He's a LOSER, like you are a LOSER. Nap it out.
    what about the left when they tried to steal and delegitimize Trump's presidency from day one and four years later you fags are still bitching about Russia and cheating in the election lol, now it's our turn.

Load Metric
    you know, i thought the plan for permanent democrat control was to make DC and puerto rico states.

i never thought they could just convince republicans to give up on voting.

but trump somehow convinced his supporters that the process is rigged so here we are.

https://twitter.com/davenewworld_2/status/1330079395483164673

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by blake View Post
    you know, i thought the plan for permanent democrat control was to make DC and puerto rico states.

but trump somehow convinced his supporters that the process is rigged so here we are.

Makes me want to buy a MAGA hat and go down to GA and join my fellow angry Trumpsters

Load Metric

to be fair, there is no republican party, these are Trump people. no republican will ever win again, only Trump had a shot

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by dwai View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Walter Sobchak View Post

what about the left when they tried to steal and delegitimize Trump's presidency from day one and four years later you fags are still bitching about Russia and cheating in the election lol, now it's our turn.
    Nobody tried to overturn the result of that election. Hillary conceded the next day.

Load Metric

to be fair, there is no republican party, these are Trump people. no republican will ever win again, only Trump had a shot
    This is bold and not wrong.

You need to walk Druff through this slowly.

Banned
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Sanlmar View Post

Maybe one day the radical left will similarly fracture the Democratic party. There's a fair bit of infighting right now.

But it turns out that the larger threat to Druff and his fellow Republicans was the radical right all along.

Platinum
    Load Metric
    I mean.....wtf.....

Banned
    Load Metric

Comments

BCR: The comments are wonderful.

Load Metric

Comments

Tellafriend: Touché

Blog Entries
    Load Metric

It actually is wrong.

A net difference of 20 House seats in the GOP's favor (predicted loss of 10, actual victory of 10) proves that the above statement is wrong.

There are districts where Trump got stomped on, and yet the GOP House candidate won.

Graham and McConnell faced a nasty, $200 million campaign against them, and both won by large margins.

There is a Republican Party and will continue to be one because the Democrats have gone crazy. The message of this election was clear: "We, the American people, are tired of Trump, but we are also terrified of the far left taking control of this country."

There won't be the enthusiasm for the next candidate like there was for Trump, but there also won't be the anti-enthusiasm. What was good about Trump was also what was bad about Trump.

The Democrats were already starting to move left earlier in the 2010s, but Trump hastened that transformation because the collective TDS propelled the opposition into prominence. Now that they don't have the Orange Bogeyman to kick around anymore, good luck selling a lot of this extreme bullshit. They haven't learned a thing. Days after Biden was elected, they're already talking about cancelling college debt. Try selling that one to the blue-collar swing voter.

Basically the only way the Republicans don't win big in 2022 is if the coronavirus goes away, and the country comes roaring back with such enthusiasm and optimism that Biden gets (undeserved) credit.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post

It actually is wrong.

A net difference of 20 House seats in the GOP's favor (predicted loss of 10, actual victory of 10) proves that the above statement is wrong.

There are districts where Trump got stomped on, and yet the GOP House candidate won.

Graham and McConnell faced a nasty, $200 million campaign against them, and both won by large margins.

There is a Republican Party and will continue to be one because the Democrats have gone crazy. The message of this election was clear: "We, the American people, are tired of Trump, but we are also terrified of the far left taking control of this country."

There won't be the enthusiasm for the next candidate like there was for Trump, but there also won't be the anti-enthusiasm. What was good about Trump was also what was bad about Trump.

The Democrats were already starting to move left earlier in the 2010s, but Trump hastened that transformation because the collective TDS propelled the opposition into prominence. Now that they don't have the Orange Bogeyman to kick around anymore, good luck selling a lot of this extreme bullshit. They haven't learned a thing. Days after Biden was elected, they're already talking about cancelling college debt. Try selling that one to the blue-collar swing voter.

Basically the only way the Republicans don't win big in 2022 is if the coronavirus goes away, and the country comes roaring back with such enthusiasm and optimism that Biden gets (undeserved) credit.
    Druff,

The Republicans should be worried. All of the Democrats in the House who lost were centrist Democrats who didn’t support progressive policie such as Medicare-for-all and increasing the minimum wage to $15/hour. In the meantime, 4 more progressive Justice Democrats were elected to the House.

The progressive Dems are slowly gaining support among the general public, and that tide will continue to sweep more progressives Dems to primary victories at the party level, followed by wins in the general election. And no amount of non-Trump Republican blather from the likes of John Kasich that Biden needs to adopt moderate Republican policy positions is going to be able to sway enough of the populace into support the middle class-failing policies traditional conservatives are peddling.
    I actually hope this [second impeachment] succeeds, because I want Trump put down politically like a sick, 14-year-old dog. ... I don't want him complicating the 2024 primary season. I just want him done.
    Were Republicans cowardly or unethical not to go along with [convicting Trump in the second impeachment Senate trial]? No. The smart move was to reject it.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by MumblesBadly View Post

It actually is wrong.

Druff,

The Republicans should be worried. All of the Democrats in the House who lost were centrist Democrats who didn’t support progressive policie such as Medicare-for-all and increasing the minimum wage to $15/hour. In the meantime, 4 more progressive Justice Democrats were elected to the House.

The progressive Dems are slowly gaining support among the general public, and that tide will continue to sweep more progressives Dems to primary victories at the party level, followed by wins in the general election. And no amount of non-Trump Republican blather from the likes of John Kasich that Biden needs to adopt moderate Republican policy positions is going to be able to sway enough of the populace into support the middle class-failing policies traditional conservatives are peddling.
    lol biggest load of bullshit you've ever typed.

Comments

Dan Druff: it really was

Thread Information