Page 526 of 634 FirstFirst ... 26426476516522523524525526527528529530536576626 ... LastLast
Results 10,501 to 10,520 of 12669

Thread: **OFFICIAL Donald J. Trump vs. Joseph (Joe) R. Biden Thread - 2020 Presidential Election**

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by mickeycrimm View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Walter Sobchak View Post

Most people on welfare are working poor.
    No, most people on welfare are single mothers that don't work. And they conveniently can't remember who the baby daddy is. And they don't make payments for years in order to get the welfare.

Then we have hypocrites like you that will end up on SS someday but falsely claim it's a welfare program just to try and score points in an online debate.

Do you think your senile hero China Joe Biden doesn't draw SS?

dan druff's pokerfraudalert.com folks
    "Birds born in a cage think flying is an illness." - Alejandro Jodorowsky

"America is not so much a nightmare as a non-dream. The American non-dream is precisely a move to wipe the dream out of existence. The dream is a spontaneous happening and therefore dangerous to a control system set up by the non-dreamers." -- William S. Burroughs

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by VaughnP View Post
    I've ignored the last dozen + pages of this thread (it's one big libtard circle jerk that somehow turned into a circle jerk + picking on an old man, with the occasional arduous back and forth of Druff stooping to engaging with mid-card guys and jobbers), but it seems pretty obvious that Trump's play is taking what he learned from the Democrat's Russia scam and applying that to cast a shadow over Biden's presidency (it seriously feels gross to type those two words) until he can run again in 2024.
    trump will be indicted by 2024 though, for this exact reason. you think the deep state's going to let him run again?

Load Metric

No, most people on welfare are single mothers that don't work. And they conveniently can't remember who the baby daddy is. And they don't make payments for years in order to get the welfare.

Then we have hypocrites like you that will end up on SS someday but falsely claim it's a welfare program just to try and score points in an online debate.

Name:  
Views: 
Size:
    Last edited by blake; 11-20-2020 at 01:36 PM.

Platinum
    Load Metric
    Guaranteed Mickey lives in Parkdale in low income housing while evading paying taxes. Go back to the shithole country you came from you commie bastard.

Silver
    Load Metric

Can you be disbarred for incompetence, just for sucking as a lawyer? Serious question for those who know. Dishonesty I understand, but if it was just a dumb (and hilarious) mistake?
    Just more idiotic smearing and name calling because you lack a cogent argument.
    Stop the count! This mfer is trying to steal the (use of) Coge?

Load Metric
    This is some funny shit. Longtime closet liberal, Dana Perino of Fox News, urged Dominion Voting Systems to sue Rudy Giuliani and Sidney Powell for false accusations.

Upon hearing this, attorney Lin Wood responded "I know defamation law. Defamation law is my friend. Dominion is not going to sue anyone because TRUTH is an absolute defense. Plus discovery in the case will open the cookie box to even more evidence that Dominion interfered in the US election. Dana Perino is foolish."

Instead of showing up with a law suit, the word is Dominion has been pulling down their phones, closing offices, pulling their names off of Linkedin, and getting the fuck out of dodge.

LOL! You can't make this shit up.
    POKER FAG ALERT! FOR BLOW JOB SEE SLOPPY JOE THE TRANNIE HO.

Load Metric
    I've ignored the last dozen + pages of this thread (it's one big libtard circle jerk that somehow turned into a circle jerk + picking on an old man, with the occasional arduous back and forth of Druff stooping to engaging with mid-card guys and jobbers), but it seems pretty obvious that Trump's play is taking what he learned from the Democrat's Russia scam and applying that to cast a shadow over Biden's presidency (it seriously feels gross to type those two words) until he can run again in 2024.
    LOL picking on an old man. When the old man comes in here and starts spewing insults at everyone acting like he owns the place he's asking for it.

SOBCHAK SECURITY 213-799-7798

PRESIDENT JOSEPH R. BIDEN JR., THE GREAT AND POWERFUL

Load Metric

I hope he does, and I hope he fixes it so you can't avoid W2-Gs.

Load Metric
    This is some funny shit. Longtime closet liberal, Dana Perino of Fox News, urged Dominion Voting Systems to sue Rudy Giuliani and Sidney Powell for false accusations.

Upon hearing this, attorney Lin Wood responded "I know defamation law. Defamation law is my friend. Dominion is not going to sue anyone because TRUTH is an absolute defense. Plus discovery in the case will open the cookie box to even more evidence that Dominion interfered in the US election. Dana Perino is foolish."

Instead of showing up with a law suit, the word is Dominion has been pulling down their phones, closing offices, pulling their names off of Linkedin, and getting the fuck out of dodge.

but you sure can make a lot of shit up

Load Metric

CRYBABY OF THE YEAR

Load Metric

I hope he does, and I hope he fixes it so you can't avoid W2-Gs.
    I don't avoid W2-G's. I took a lot of them in 2018 and 2019. I just don't get them in Montana. I know where some very good $1 video poker progressive plays are out of state. Played them before the heart attack. In order for senile old China Joe Biden to make me eat W2-G's in Montana he will have to lower the IRS threshold from $1200 to $800. And that will also fuck over all you gamblers that happen to be Bidentards too. Be careful what you wish for.
    Last edited by mickeycrimm; 11-20-2020 at 02:45 PM.

Load Metric
    LOL picking on an old man. When the old man comes in here and starts spewing insults at everyone acting like he owns the place he's asking for it.
    That's rich. You jerkoff Bidentards been insulting everyone for years. But when it spews back on you then you get all pissed off. Here's your dilemma. I'm a hardened veteran of the online gambling forum troll wars. Nothing you say phases me. But you candy ass Bidentards ain't even tough. I've faced off against trolls a hell of a lot tougher than you guys. You're little bitch punks that can't even beat the flies off your asses. It's been a lot of fun slapping you fruits around.

Load Metric

but you sure can make a lot of shit up
    Yep, I just make the shit up:

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct=...BhXF9P33JAFJWi

Silver
    Load Metric

That's rich. You jerkoff Bidentards been insulting everyone for years. But when it spews back on you then you get all pissed off. Here's your dilemma. I'm a hardened veteran of the online gambling forum troll wars. Nothing you say phases me. But you candy ass Bidentards ain't even tough. I've faced off against trolls a hell of a lot tougher than you guys. You're little bitch punks that can't even beat the flies off your asses. It's been a lot of fun slapping you fruits around.
    Tight life

Comments

Walter Sobchak: lol

Load Metric
    Newsflash - 20 Nov 2020 - Officials of Dominion Voting Systems were supposed to testify before a Pennsylvania House Committee today. But....THEY DIDN'T SHOW UP!!!!!

In related news, since election day over 100 Dominion employee's with profiles on Linkedin have deleted their profiles.

Like I said. You can't make this shit up.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by sonatine View Post
    White House aide Andrew Giuliani, the son of Rudy Giuliani, has tested positive for covid.

Load Metric
    man i dont know, mickey's making a lot of sense here.

mickey what odds will you give me on biden somehow getting all this evidence thrown out and successfully pulling off his coup?

"America is not so much a nightmare as a non-dream. The American non-dream is precisely a move to wipe the dream out of existence. The dream is a spontaneous happening and therefore dangerous to a control system set up by the non-dreamers." -- William S. Burroughs

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Sheesfaced View Post

That's rich. You jerkoff Bidentards been insulting everyone for years. But when it spews back on you then you get all pissed off. Here's your dilemma. I'm a hardened veteran of the online gambling forum troll wars. Nothing you say phases me. But you candy ass Bidentards ain't even tough. I've faced off against trolls a hell of a lot tougher than you pussyfoots. You're little bitch punks that can't even beat the flies off your asses. It's been a lot of fun slapping you fruits around.
    Tight life

Load Metric
    Donald Trump Jr. has tested positive for coronavirus, according to Bloomberg

Load Metric
    mickey waiting on those odds

Thread Information