Page 524 of 634 FirstFirst ... 24424474514520521522523524525526527528534574624 ... LastLast
Results 10,461 to 10,480 of 12669

Thread: **OFFICIAL Donald J. Trump vs. Joseph (Joe) R. Biden Thread - 2020 Presidential Election**

Load Metric

Load Metric
    "Birds born in a cage think flying is an illness." - Alejandro Jodorowsky

"America is not so much a nightmare as a non-dream. The American non-dream is precisely a move to wipe the dream out of existence. The dream is a spontaneous happening and therefore dangerous to a control system set up by the non-dreamers." -- William S. Burroughs

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by sonatine View Post
    Why wait for 2028? She will be old enough in 2024 to run, and we know Biden ain't making it that far.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Salty_Aus View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by blake View Post
    druff's support of team retard is much worse than people like mickeycrimm, who is a low IQ alcoholic living in a van.

druff actually has a brain and should know better.

Name:  
Views: 
Size:
    He does know better. The real issue is I suspect, he simply hates to be wrong... you can tell by the manner he argues.

He's often disingenuous, and presents assumptions and opinions as fact. He also makes examples that are often tenuous, or not applicable to his argument to support his opinion. Frequently when his position is clearly untenable.

He'll also concede certain points in an attempt to come across as logical or to imply that he has no bias, but in reality this is just a ploy.

He is a smart guy! Some of his insights on why people behave a certain way are very sophisticated and more often then not correct.
    But he often applies this sophistication in a manner that suits his feelings. Taking the dumb approach when you half-look at the other side is annoying.

All in all, he's a very honest and somewhat decent man
    I do bash him a bit but I genuinely enjoy his opinions, and even though I'm not a super regular listener, radio can be very entertaining... good job.
    Way insightful

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post

it's an issue that he's trying moron. of course he won't be successful.

srsly hit me with the druff derangement syndrome cause i can't take him anymore

I don't even understand what your problem is here.

Unlike many on the right, I agree that what Trump is doing is stupid and pointless. I am not of the belief he was cheated out of this election.

I also don't believe that this is "THE MOST DANGEROUS THING FOR THIS COUNTRY EVA!!!!" or "UNDERMINNG THE FAITH IN OUR ELECTION SYSTEM!!!!!!"

This is Trump being his usual paranoid, narcissistic, unreasonable self. Welcome to 2015.

Since we agree this isn't going to work and not cause any kind of actual damage, death, or destruction, this will all blow over shortly and we will go back to having trans women burn our books, while Biden looks the other way.

if a democrat tried this, you would indeed find this to be the most dangerous thing for the country ever, and you would be right.

i just don't agree with you that trump should be judged on a different set of standards for retards. like, we can't just go lol retards for everything he does.

obv trump won't be successful in getting electors to ignore their states' popular votes, since there are not enough of you to succeed. 99.9% of team retard would be overwhelmingly supportive of trump if he somehow pulled it off though.

but my point wasn't that trump would succeed, which you know, of course.

it was only that what trump is attempting is the biggest attack on out democracy since the civil war.

you are just so stubborn and unsavory (pokernews was right), that it pains you to admit that. it's ok, no member of team retard will. you're not alone.

Load Metric

Unlike many on the right, I agree that what Trump is doing is stupid and pointless. I am not of the belief he was cheated out of this election.

I also don't believe that this is "THE MOST DANGEROUS THING FOR THIS COUNTRY EVA!!!!" or "UNDERMINNG THE FAITH IN OUR ELECTION SYSTEM!!!!!!"

This is Trump being his usual paranoid, narcissistic, unreasonable self. Welcome to 2015.

Since we agree this isn't going to work and not cause any kind of actual damage, death, or destruction, this will all blow over shortly and we will go back to having trans women burn our books, while Biden looks the other way.

if a democrat tried this, you would indeed find this to be the most dangerous thing for the country ever, and you would be right.

i just don't agree with you that trump should be judged on a different set of standards for retards. like, we can't just go lol retards for everything he does.

obv trump won't be successful in getting electors to ignore their states' popular votes, since there are not enough of you to succeed. 99.9% of team retard would be overwhelmingly supportive of trump if he somehow pulled it off though.

it was only that what trump is attempting is the biggest attack on out democracy since the civil war.

you are just so stubborn and unsavory (pokernews was right), that it pains you to admit that. it's ok, no member of team retard will. you're not alone.
    kinda like the deranged left wanted in 2016...

Change.org petition, now signed by more than 4.3 million people, encourages members of the Electoral College to cast their votes for Hillary Clinton when the college meets on Dec. 19. The petition argues that Donald Trump is “unfit to serve” and that “Secretary Clinton WON THE POPULAR VOTE and should be President.”
    https://www.factcheck.org/2016/11/co...elect-clinton/

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by dwai View Post

Change.org petition, now signed by more than 4.3 million people, encourages members of the Electoral College to cast their votes for Hillary Clinton when the college meets on Dec. 19. The petition argues that Donald Trump is “unfit to serve” and that “Secretary Clinton WON THE POPULAR VOTE and should be President.”
    ok fine there are retards on both sides, but hillary, herself, wasn't leading it.

Comments

dwai: tough but fair

Silver
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by PLOL View Post

None of this is going to happen. It's hysteria.

But like I said last post, we can do an over/under bet on number of state electors who will be faithless, if you think this is an issue. I'll take the under.
    Ok, I set the line at 0. You have the under. $1k. Booked.
    You could probably find someone on Predictit willing to take the under based on the Q > Trump > Rapture > Jesus return = -1 flow of logic.

Load Metric
    Why wait for 2028? She will be old enough in 2024 to run, and we know Biden ain't making it that far.
    Druff has an unhealthy fantasy of AOC.

She wouldn't make it past the primaries just like Bernie Sanders but she would be a much better President than Trump.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by TheXFactor View Post

Druff has an unhealthy fantasy of AOC.

She wouldn't make it past the primaries just like Bernie Sanders but she would be a much better President than Trump.

Name:  OnlyAdorableAoudad-small (1).gif
Views: 234
Size:  621.7 KB

Load Metric

Comments

sonatine: absolutely incredible

BCR: Elite Strike Force Team. Don’t be jealous you couldn’t make the legal A team. Maybe next time.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by dwai View Post

ok fine there are retards on both sides, but hillary, herself, wasn't leading it.

also i think we need to take a step back at some point and recognize that all those concerns proved to be wildly accurate.

"America is not so much a nightmare as a non-dream. The American non-dream is precisely a move to wipe the dream out of existence. The dream is a spontaneous happening and therefore dangerous to a control system set up by the non-dreamers." -- William S. Burroughs

Load Metric
    "I had an idea, with the world so divided and everybody telling him he has to give up and time to leave and time to transition and all the rest of it, why not name the vaccine ‘The Trump’?

Make it — have you gotten your Trump yet? It would be a nice gesture to him, and years from now it would become kind of a generic name. Have you got your Trump yet? I got my Trump, I’m fine."

-Geraldo Rivera

Blog Entries
    Load Metric

I don't know how you can say that I'd be freaking out if a Democrat tried the same thing. Did I freak out when Democrats wanted to challenge the Trump victory with all of the Russia shit?

No, I didn't. I dismissed it as stupid (which it was), and figured it would go nowhere.

I know this is somewhat different, but it's the same general concept. Trump isn't trying to destroy democracy, he's just delusional that he got cheated. Fortunately it's not so simple to just influence a mass number of electors to be faithless because of your own conspiracy theories, and therefore all of this will be for naught.

A great threat to democracy can only occur if it's an actual threat to take place -- not just because someone wishes it were to take place.

Similarly, if the Republicans win at least one of those Georgia seats, I'm not going to worry one bit about the court packing, because that will prevent it from happening. Whether Biden actually wants to do it will become secondary at that point.

Also, blake, you're getting way too emotional about politics. Calling me names now? What has happened to you?

Load Metric
    "I had an idea, with the world so divided and everybody telling him he has to give up and time to leave and time to transition and all the rest of it, why not name the vaccine ‘The Trump’?

Make it — have you gotten your Trump yet? It would be a nice gesture to him, and years from now it would become kind of a generic name. Have you got your Trump yet? I got my Trump, I’m fine."

-Geraldo Rivera

Load Metric
    White House aide Andrew Giuliani, the son of Rudy Giuliani, has tested positive for covid.

Load Metric
    White House aide Andrew Giuliani, the son of Rudy Giuliani, has tested positive for covid.
    $100k a year for golfing with the orange one.

Should I be outraged by this cronyism?

He's a fit healthy kid, he'll be fine I hope.

Diamond
    Load Metric
    the libtards are loving edward norton's poker expert rant today about what trump's doing. guy is the best known poker cheat of all time lol

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Walter Sobchak View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by mickeycrimm View Post

How about you, Walter SadSap? Do you plan on not filing for SS after being forced to pay into it for 40 years? If you don't file you're a dumb son-of-a-bitch. Come to think of it you're dumb anyway.
    Of course I do. But it's a welfare program and you're on it. So making fun of people on welfare makes you a gigantic hypocrite.
    Fill me in on how welfare recipients made payments for years in order to get their welfare. You be low I.Q. there Mr. SadSack.
    POKER FAG ALERT! FOR BLOW JOB SEE SLOPPY JOE THE TRANNIE HO.

Load Metric

I don't know how you can say that I'd be freaking out if a Democrat tried the same thing. Did I freak out when Democrats wanted to challenge the Trump victory with all of the Russia shit?

No, I didn't. I dismissed it as stupid (which it was), and figured it would go nowhere.

I know this is somewhat different, but it's the same general concept. Trump isn't trying to destroy democracy, he's just delusional that he got cheated. Fortunately it's not so simple to just influence a mass number of electors to be faithless because of your own conspiracy theories, and therefore all of this will be for naught.

A great threat to democracy can only occur if it's an actual threat to take place -- not just because someone wishes it were to take place.

Similarly, if the Republicans win at least one of those Georgia seats, I'm not going to worry one bit about the court packing, because that will prevent it from happening. Whether Biden actually wants to do it will become secondary at that point.

Also, blake, you're getting way too emotional about politics. Calling me names now? What has happened to you?
    i really am taking this too seriously. i shouldn't be posting here anymore. clearly, my ability to suffer fools is waning and i'm reaaaaaaaally disappointed in you. you are simply not the person i thought i knew.

i also don't think you are being genuine in your responses to me so there is no point in continuing this.

Thread Information