Page 523 of 634 FirstFirst ... 23423473513519520521522523524525526527533573623 ... LastLast
Results 10,441 to 10,460 of 12669

Thread: **OFFICIAL Donald J. Trump vs. Joseph (Joe) R. Biden Thread - 2020 Presidential Election**

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by blake View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by GrenadaRoger View Post

isn't it premature to claim failure? team gullianni, the official trump team, says they have made few filings; the numerous filings rejected by courts to this point were not of their making--so they've yet to have their day in court i believe. please correct me if i've got that wrong.
    you literally couldn't be more wrong. jesus
    relaying to me a message signed by Christ?
    (long before there was a PFA i had my Grenade & Crossbones avatar at DD)

Load Metric
    nn

Comments

Walter Sobchak: you are horrible
    POKER FAG ALERT! POKER FAG ALERT! FOR GAY SEX CONTACT SLOPPY JOE.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Crowe Diddly View Post

The Leader of the Free World destroying a large portion of the country's faith in the electoral system (and sabotaging the next presidency and perhaps many more to come by doing so) is a little more damaging than just "a waste of time and pointless."
    The faith was damaged by the idiotic mail-in voting system which produces really bad optics by having one candidate hundreds of thousands of votes ahead in key states, and then losing the next day.

I understand why it happened, but this was a disaster, and anyone observing beforehand knew this was a likely scenario if it wasn't a Biden blowout.

The faith was also damaged by Democrats claiming for years that the Russians stole the 2016 election, that Stacey Abrams was the real governor of Georgia, and tons of other dumb conspiracy shit.

As you see, I don't believe in this current Trump-pushed dumb conspiracy shit either, so you can see I'm not being biased here.

To blame the "lack of faith in elections" on just Trump is LOL

do you recognize that trump is genuinely trying to convince state electors to ignore the popular vote and cast their vote for him instead?

he is actually doing this.

while you just go LOL TRUMP, recognize he is actually trying to cause something that would cause a civil war. he would end up beheaded in the rose garden

but you see this as a "both sides" thing and are more concerned with trans woman book burning.

you are the chairman emeritus of team retard.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    BTW, if anyone thinks that Trump's actions are going to incite major violence, I'll be happy to bet anyone on this.

We can bet on the number of deaths related to the election before March 1, 2021. I'll take the under (we will come up with a line).

Let me know if interested, if this is THE WORST THING EVER FOR DEMOCRACY AND SUPER DUPER DANGEROUS!!!!11

I think what Trump is doing is needlessly controversial and frustrating, but not dangerous. Riots which burn down cities and kill people are dangerous.

Comments

Sloppy Joe: Red herring

Load Metric
    druff's support of team retard is much worse than people like mickeycrimm, who is a low IQ alcoholic living in a van.

druff actually has a brain and should know better.

Name:  giphy.gif
Views: 564
Size:  3.88 MB

Load Metric
    BTW, if anyone thinks that Trump's actions are going to incite major violence, I'll be happy to bet anyone on this.

We can bet on the number of deaths related to the election before March 1, 2021. I'll take the under (we will come up with a line).

Let me know if interested, if this is THE WORST THING EVER FOR DEMOCRACY AND SUPER DUPER DANGEROUS!!!!11

I think what Trump is doing is needlessly controversial and frustrating, but not dangerous. Riots which burn down cities and kill people are dangerous.

you might actually be the worst person ever.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric

The faith was damaged by the idiotic mail-in voting system which produces really bad optics by having one candidate hundreds of thousands of votes ahead in key states, and then losing the next day.

I understand why it happened, but this was a disaster, and anyone observing beforehand knew this was a likely scenario if it wasn't a Biden blowout.

The faith was also damaged by Democrats claiming for years that the Russians stole the 2016 election, that Stacey Abrams was the real governor of Georgia, and tons of other dumb conspiracy shit.

As you see, I don't believe in this current Trump-pushed dumb conspiracy shit either, so you can see I'm not being biased here.

To blame the "lack of faith in elections" on just Trump is LOL

do you recognize that trump is genuinely trying to convince state electors to ignore the popular vote and cast their vote for him instead?

while you just go LOL TRUMP, recognize he is actually trying to cause something that would cause a civil war. he would end up beheaded in the rose garden

but you see this as a "both sides" thing and are more concerned with trans woman book burning.

None of this is going to happen. It's hysteria.

But like I said last post, we can do an over/under bet on number of state electors who will be faithless, if you think this is an issue. I'll take the under.

Load Metric

But like I said last post, we can do an over/under bet on number of state electors who will be faithless, if you think this is an issue. I'll take the under.
    Ok, I set the line at 0. You have the under. $1k. Booked.
    TRUMP 2024!

Quote Originally Posted by verminaard View Post
    Just non-stop unrelenting LGBT propaganda being shoved down our throats.

Load Metric

But like I said last post, we can do an over/under on number of state electors who will be faithless, if you think this is an issue.
    it's an issue that he's trying moron. of course he won't be successful.

srsly hit me with the druff derangement syndrome cause i can't take him anymore

Blog Entries
    Load Metric

But like I said last post, we can do an over/under on number of state electors who will be faithless, if you think this is an issue.

I don't even understand what your problem is here.

Unlike many on the right, I agree that what Trump is doing is stupid and pointless. I am not of the belief he was cheated out of this election.

I also don't believe that this is "THE MOST DANGEROUS THING FOR THIS COUNTRY EVA!!!!" or "UNDERMINNG THE FAITH IN OUR ELECTION SYSTEM!!!!!!"

This is Trump being his usual paranoid, narcissistic, unreasonable self. Welcome to 2015.

Since we agree this isn't going to work and not cause any kind of actual damage, death, or destruction, this will all blow over shortly and we will go back to having trans women burn our books, while Biden looks the other way.

Banned
    Load Metric
    The dangerous thing about Trump's antics isn't the possibility of riots and civil war. I agree, it's going to fail and this will blow over.

But stonewalling the transition is a serious problem with far reaching consequences, that very well could cost lives.

Load Metric

Unlike many on the right, I agree that what Trump is doing is stupid and pointless. I am not of the belief he was cheated out of this election.

I also don't believe that this is "THE MOST DANGEROUS THING FOR THIS COUNTRY EVA!!!!" or "UNDERMINNG THE FAITH IN OUR ELECTION SYSTEM!!!!!!"

This is Trump being his usual paranoid, narcissistic, unreasonable self. Welcome to 2015.

Since we agree this isn't going to work and not cause any kind of actual damage, death, or destruction, this will all blow over shortly and we will go back to having trans women burn our books, while Biden looks the other way.
    Serious question, how is this any different from you freaking out about packing the courts? We can bet that too. I'll take under 9.5 supreme court justices. You can take the over.
    TRUMP 2024!

Quote Originally Posted by verminaard View Post
    Just non-stop unrelenting LGBT propaganda being shoved down our throats.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by mickeycrimm View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Walter Sobchak View Post

The white trash welfare class like you all voted for Trump. You lost.

"I got Social Security checks rolling in." --mickeycrimm
    How about you, Walter SadSap? Do you plan on not filing for SS after being forced to pay into it for 40 years? If you don't file you're a dumb son-of-a-bitch. Come to think of it you're dumb anyway.
    Of course I do. But it's a welfare program and you're on it. So making fun of people on welfare makes you a gigantic hypocrite.

SOBCHAK SECURITY 213-799-7798

PRESIDENT JOSEPH R. BIDEN JR., THE GREAT AND POWERFUL

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Walter Sobchak View Post

How about you, Walter SadSap? Do you plan on not filing for SS after being forced to pay into it for 40 years? If you don't file you're a dumb son-of-a-bitch. Come to think of it you're dumb anyway.
    Of course I do. But it's a welfare program and you're on it. So making fun of people on welfare makes you a gigantic hypocrite.

with apologies to Victor Hugo

"MickeyCrimm undergoes the fate of every newcomer to PFA, where there are many mouths which talk, and very few heads which think."
    (long before there was a PFA i had my Grenade & Crossbones avatar at DD)

Load Metric
    The Presidency ages you.

Load Metric
    Romney is mostly correct, but let's not pretend that this isn't personal. He hates Trump, and Trump hates him.
    Ah, Romney. John McCain used to be my favorite democrat until he died. Now Romney is my favorite democrat. But dude is in for a hard lesson in 2002. He's going to get primaried, outvoted, tarred, feathered, and ran out of Utah.
    I guess we'll have to see when 2002 rolls around.

Load Metric
    As if 2020 weren't bad enough we have a strong new candidate for worst poster on PFA, dickeygrim.

Load Metric
    druff's support of team retard is much worse than people like mickeycrimm, who is a low IQ alcoholic living in a van.

druff actually has a brain and should know better.

Name:  giphy.gif
Views: 564
Size:  3.88 MB
    He does know better. The real issue is I suspect, he simply hates to be wrong... you can tell by the manner he argues.

He's often disingenuous, and presents assumptions and opinions as fact. He also makes examples that are often tenuous, or not applicable to his argument to support his opinion. Frequently when his position is clearly untenable.

He'll also concede certain points in an attempt to come across as logical or to imply that he has no bias, but in reality this is just a ploy.

He is a smart guy! Some of his insights on why people behave a certain way are very sophisticated and more often then not correct.
    But he often applies this sophistication in a manner that suits his feelings. Taking the dumb approach when you half-look at the other side is annoying.

All in all, he's a very honest and somewhat decent man
    I do bash him a bit but I genuinely enjoy his opinions, and even though I'm not a super regular listener, radio can be very entertaining... good job.

Comments

Dan Druff: not all correct, but overall i'll take it

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by PLOL View Post

Serious question, how is this any different from you freaking out about packing the courts? We can bet that too. I'll take under 9.5 supreme court justices. You can take the over.
    LOL always an angle with you

No court packing gonna happen with a Republican Senate, and you know it. In fact even with a worst-case-for-GOP 50-50 Senate, it's not happening, because I'm sure they can find one Democratic crossover for something like this.

Had there actually been a Democratic majority Senate, I might actually take this bet.

I was "freaking out" about it because tons of Democrats were for it, and Biden himself wouldn't say he won't do it. Even after the election, Biden still won't say that.

Comments

JeffDime: It could be BS but Joe Manchin said he wouldn’t vote to pack the court or end filibuster.

Load Metric
    No proof for election fraud?

Maybe they will have an easier time finding proof of UFO's instead?

Thread Information